PDA

View Full Version : Mcinnes new sheep manager.

kaimendhibs
23-03-2013, 02:28 AM
Bbc Scotland reporting Derek mcinnes is new Aberdeen manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heretoday
23-03-2013, 08:20 AM
:rolleyes:Well he's taken Bristol City to bottom spot in the C'ship. Ideal qualifications for a job with the former Cup Winners Cup holders. It's sad really.

Onceinawhile
23-03-2013, 10:21 AM
:rolleyes:Well he's taken Bristol City to bottom spot in the C'ship. Ideal qualifications for a job with the former Cup Winners Cup holders. It's sad really.

Where were they when he joined? Bottom was it not?

AugustaHibs
23-03-2013, 10:55 AM

they were bottom last season when they joined, kept them up. then unlucky this season.

i know his family personally and its not been a great time at B.City.

Stevie Reid
23-03-2013, 01:47 PM
I thought he would get the United job when I heard that Houston was going, but knew it wouldn't be long before another SPL team snapped him up after McNamara was appointed.

Did a great job at Saints, if I were a Dons fan I'd be delighted (about this).

sesoim
23-03-2013, 02:27 PM
McInnes is one of the managers I wanted at Hibs when Hughes was sacked. He did a good job at St Johnstone, and managed to attract a few decent players there with a small budget. I know things didn't work out in England but I think he would have done a good job for us, and I think Aberdeen now have a good manager.

Actually, I think most of the other SPL clubs have good managers now, which makes it even more imperative for Fenlon that we start winning games asap.

mon the cabbage
26-03-2013, 01:02 PM
I think with him in charge they will finish at least top six, maybe about 4th next season

NOLA
26-03-2013, 01:03 PM
Heavy weekend was it?

mon the cabbage
26-03-2013, 01:04 PM
He has done well in the spl before and I think he will get them in to Europe

hfc rd
26-03-2013, 05:46 PM
I think with him in charge they will finish at least top six, maybe about 4th next season

He'll need to be financially backed as, like us, are a few players short in some key areas.