PDA

View Full Version : they are over it already ( yam fuds )

EastCalderHibby
22-03-2013, 07:38 PM
over in sickback they say they are already over the loss to (its only st mirren ) in the diddy cup final,but the pain they put us to will be with us forever
cant speak for anyone else but that pain left me when spoony sorry big zal scored the winning goal in your FIRST defence of the cup :na na:
shortist cup holders EVER

0 7 at the pheododome ( home to you ) is defo worse than 1 5 in weegieland
:pfgwa:flag::flag::flag:

fat freddy
22-03-2013, 07:56 PM
over in sickback they say they are already over the loss to (its only st mirren ) in the diddy cup final,but the pain they put us to will be with us forever
cant speak for anyone else but that pain left me when spoony sorry big zal scored the winning goal in your FIRST defence of the cup :na na:

whilst i agree with your sentiments i feel your grammar needs a little work.

adhibs
22-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Wonder when they'l wake up to the truth that no one any longer cares about their tainted trophy.

Infact they probably do realise, the bitter wee *******s in gorgie need something to hang on to though while everything else is falling apart

wearethehibs
22-03-2013, 08:38 PM
Woo another thread about them!

hibs0666
22-03-2013, 08:58 PM
whilst i agree with your sentiments i feel your grammar needs a little work.

'whilst' and 'i' should be capitalised. :wink:

Hibernia Na Eir
22-03-2013, 08:59 PM
I'm not so sure they are over it. still see gloomy faces earlier today :)

hfc rd
22-03-2013, 09:00 PM

Was going to say the exact same thing.

Viva_Palmeiras
22-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Love the reverse psychology.

5-4-3-2-1!

Carheenlea
22-03-2013, 11:17 PM
I was over the result before hitting the pillow that night, an evening with fellow Hibbies in Robbies that finished with chanting Hibs songs with such gusto that you might have been forgiven for thinking that Hibs had actually won the cup had you been passing. Had better Sunday's the following day admittedly, but it was out the system quickly.

AgentDaleCooper
22-03-2013, 11:24 PM
I was over the result before hitting the pillow that night, an evening with fellow Hibbies in Robbies that finished with chanting Hibs songs with such gusto that you might have been forgiven for thinking that Hibs had actually won the cup had you been passing. Had better Sunday's the following day admittedly, but it was out the system quickly.

i was just about over it at 4-1. i really felt no connection to the players on the park that day. leigh and mcpake aside, that was a shell of a team that anyone could and should have hammered, as hearts did.

monktonharp
22-03-2013, 11:47 PM
I was over the result before hitting the pillow that night, an evening with fellow Hibbies in Robbies that finished with chanting Hibs songs with such gusto that you might have been forgiven for thinking that Hibs had actually won the cup had you been passing. Had better Sunday's the following day admittedly, but it was out the system quickly.took me a wee bit longer, to get over it all. must admit that I was consoled by the fact that quite a few jambos in my local were a wee bit more condescending to me than I expected.maybe something to do with my entrance: dinnae look at me that way or I'll punch a hole in ye! or it could have been the fact that nane o' them ever go to games, and they know that I actually go to most games. whatever, I actually got offers of free pints all night which I did rerfuse on all occasions.

MrSmith
23-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Absolutely no way those jumbos are over it! More deluded rants methinks!!

hibeedonald
23-03-2013, 12:18 AM

Mate if we had 5-1 in may and then lost league cup final I would be over it by now. And there would be threads on here saying the same thing. Need to look at things in perspective.

cjward2
23-03-2013, 01:40 AM
I'm not over it.
May, I mean.
Will always cause a twinge of pain inside me.
Nothing except doing the exact same to them will make up for it to be honest.
:flag:

KWJ
23-03-2013, 01:49 AM
What he said ^ . Let it burn, shall make their demise an our rise all the sweeter. As well as when we finally do win the bloody thing.

Pete
23-03-2013, 02:03 AM
I'm not over it.
May, I mean.
Will always cause a twinge of pain inside me.
Nothing except doing the exact same to them will make up for it to be honest.

I don't think there's anyone who doesn't feel a bit bad when they think of the match. It doesn't mean you aren't over it and personally, I use it to spur me on. I am counting the days to when I get back to hampden.
I think our support has hardened after that match and we collectively don't give a ****! The worst has happened so bring it on!

I think you'll be waiting a long time for the "revenge" of getting them in a final again. The fact we knocked them out and are finishing above them has made up for it. We're the top dogs this season and our star is on the rise while they are paying for their over-indulgences. Once you realise how these over-indulgences and dodgy officiating influenced their greatest victory it makes it a lot more understandable and easier to swallow.

Normal service has been resumed for Hearts at hampden....and now it's time for the Hibs to go back to right some wrongs. Even if we don't we will try again next time but with more determination.

kaimendhibs
23-03-2013, 02:32 AM
Honestly am over the 1-5 now, our team was murder and they had a team made up from cheating. They are in the brown stuff whilst we are on the up. Would love to win the Scottish this year but if not we will be around to try again, will they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alfred E Newman
23-03-2013, 07:23 AM
It was probably my worst day as a Hibs supporter but we had a good idea it was coming. That result could have destroyed the club but thankfully most supporters have stood by the club as the rebuilding takes place.. I think we can look forward with confidence now which is more than that lot across the city can say.

Cropley10
23-03-2013, 08:38 AM
I left after the second goal, 28 mins. I was over it by Monday.

VickMackie
23-03-2013, 08:42 AM
To be honest, the only way they can top 5-1 is by beating us 7-0 at ER on the last day of the season to relegate us so its understandable some of them won't take defeats so hard now IMO.

It doesn't surprise me that they don't really care. I was speaking to a boy who said that after the game when they were leaving no one was really that bothered.

carnoustiehibee
23-03-2013, 08:59 AM
Ah brilliant, the weekly cup final thread.

I'd just forgotten about it after last weeks thread but now the pain has re surfaced again.

GlenrothesHibee
23-03-2013, 09:17 AM
They are still hurting believe me. All i heard from Jambos was they were going to create history by holding both cups at the same time. Not one thought was given to the possibility of St Mirren beating them. It will hurt for a while.

Pretty Boy
23-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Well over the 5-1 now.

Not going to lie I was gutted and furious for a long while but the thought of turning away from Hibs never even crossed my mind.

When you support a team that doesn't win a lot,anyone in Scotland apart from Celtic and previously Rangers, then you have to learn to get over defeats quickly and savour victories for a long time.

hibee_nation
23-03-2013, 09:46 AM
Whenever i see 5 - 1 i think of Jones Benji and Fletch, what a day SOL :flag:

fat freddy
23-03-2013, 12:47 PM

i rarely bother with capitals and punctuation on forums....short statements suffice providing the spelling is correct.

Northernhibee
23-03-2013, 12:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zynaPt5COmY

Are they over this yet?

english_hibee
23-03-2013, 09:34 PM
The jealousy over there is palpable, a whole thread on our semi final ticket sales and slating the £5 concession price, saying it shows our place as the "wee team" or some such tripe....
It seems to have turned into a bit of a b**ch fight between the more sensible ones and the "but, but, 5-1"'s now, really quite amusing!

greenginger
23-03-2013, 11:47 PM
If they are over it, then good for them.

It should make " getting over " leaving Tynecastle and moving to Saughton Enclosure that bit easier. :greengrin

Jones28
24-03-2013, 12:58 AM
Me and my dad had both said before the final that we would renew our tickets if we had won. I really wish that we had because of both the beating of hearts in a scottish cup final and the fact I would still have my ST.

I was over it after a night in Hive anyway :greengrin

24-03-2013, 01:19 AM
They can rave all they like about how they don't care and how its just a diddy cup etc etc but they would love that trophy to be sitting in their trophy cabinet right now. I love how they indulge in this delusion about how they are such a massive club, it just makes their failures all the more funnier. I mean surely a club of the magnitude of hearts wouldn't take 51 year to win "a wee diddy cup"! Surely they should be able to win it whenever they please?

Deluded, arrogant fuds!

givescotlandfreedom
24-03-2013, 01:32 AM
The jealousy over there is palpable, a whole thread on our semi final ticket sales and slating the £5 concession price, saying it shows our place as the "wee team" or some such tripe....
It seems to have turned into a bit of a b**ch fight between the more sensible ones and the "but, but, 5-1"'s now, really quite amusing!

That'll be from the fuds who couldn't even nearly sell out their allocation for the semi at ER for £15 a ticket, played on a Saturday at a decent time and not on TV then couldn't sell out their end for the final.

Hibeesmad
24-03-2013, 01:55 AM
I was over it after this... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2229372/Hearts-survive-month-winding-order-450k-tax-bill.html

Tynie01011973
24-03-2013, 11:17 AM
:hahaha:

The thing is the OP on that thread is too ****in stupid to understand that the £ 5 was for concessions only - normal pricing structure for these games regardless of which teams are playing.

His second post spouts about 'Unlimited tickets' being able to be purchased. Ehmm, last week the Yams were able to purchase unlimited tickets for a Cup Final and they couldn't sell out.

Coming from the Big Team that were going to have the first ER Sell Out for the Semi against ICT

:hahaha:

1two
24-03-2013, 11:41 AM

Are they over this yet?

I found this the other day

http://youtu.be/mcOy2Fewafo

This is a bit of a Celtic Minded song but if you listen to it from start to finish its quite amusing

Franck Stanton
24-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Who gives a flying one if they are "over it"? Or for that matter ANYTHING to do with them ? Apart from the news that they have gone bust I couldn't care less what they think/do/spout. I support Hibs, my 1st love is Hibs, I want to hear/read about all things Hibs, have NO INTEREST what-so-ever in anything to do with them. So, they are over it - big deal. Now can we stop pandering to their theory that we as a support hang onto anything and everything they say and have an infatuation with them.

Pete
24-03-2013, 03:37 PM
Who gives a flying one if they are "over it"? Or for that matter ANYTHING to do with them ? Apart from the news that they have gone bust I couldn't care less what they think/do/spout. I support Hibs, my 1st love is Hibs, I want to hear/read about all things Hibs, have NO INTEREST what-so-ever in anything to do with them. So, they are over it - big deal. Now can we stop pandering to their theory that we as a support hang onto anything and everything they say and have an infatuation with them.

It's only natural to see how your rivals are getting on.

However, you have a point regarding the rest of the season. What they have to say is now irrelevant. They are a bottom six, relegation threatened non-entity whos season is over. A spent force who should only be talked about if we are unfortunate enough to play them again.

Let them say what they like but I don't think anyone will be listening from now on...or even remotely interested. Give me a shout near the derby or when they are going bust.

Pray4Marc
24-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Medals Mackay is still hurting..

Glorious.

CraigHibee
24-03-2013, 07:27 PM

Are they over this yet?

Medals McKay is definitely not over that! They self imploded
after Sir Albert put them to the sword and medals McKay added to his impressive haul of.... "No Medals"