PDA

View Full Version : Rudi = welt

Mister P
21-03-2013, 07:27 PM
for years I've though the whole Hibs/Rudi thing was brought on by Riordan himself but recently Ive spoke to a coupe of players 9who shall remain nameless) who have confirmed Rudi is a class 1 tosser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMfGh0rXR9w

Pretty Boy
21-03-2013, 07:38 PM
He's an absolute roaster. Completely lacking in anything even resembling class.

givescotlandfreedom
21-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Hearts personified.

Col2
21-03-2013, 07:44 PM
A loser. The only time he got any recognition was with the pub team. Wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire.

truehibernian
21-03-2013, 07:50 PM
As in Bo Selecta when they did a sketch with Jordan's t*** and the nipple was asked it's opinion, hibs net should adopt a similar sketch called 'Rudi's nose' - anyone good at animation :greengrin makes Manilow look like he has a wee button hooter does old Rudolf.

Up The Bracket
21-03-2013, 08:05 PM
He's a complete desperado, him and Hearts are a perfect fit.

Why is it he signs for Hearts, then leaves to go to Southampton, he canny do it there, comes back to Hearts, leaves, would've signed for them again if it wasn't for their embargo, signs for Dundee Utd, canny do it there and where is he now?

He showed what a complete tosser he was in the 2-1 game v Utd at Easter Road.

Beefster
21-03-2013, 08:21 PM

Why is it he signs for Hearts, then leaves to go to Southampton, he canny do it there, comes back to Hearts, leaves, would've signed for them again if it wasn't for their embargo, signs for Dundee Utd, canny do it there and where is he now?

Slavia Prague.

truehibernian
21-03-2013, 08:21 PM

No would've about it bud, the deal was done - he was openly bragging about it at Tynecastle in the hospitality suites when Hearts played on the Sunday - only for it to be scuppered a few days later :greengrin

I'm more worried, as I said earlier this year, that a Hearts player got past 'border control' at Tollcross and served in a pub there - very much behind enemy lines, no need :greengrin Tollcross is Hibs country :cb and they allowed a Hearts pub too..................:tsk tsk:

Craig_in_Prague
21-03-2013, 08:24 PM
will chuck a hibs scarf at him at a Slavia game :-)

tamig
21-03-2013, 08:33 PM
A loser. The only time he got any recognition was with the pub team. Wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire.

Aye, a loser with two cup winners medals right enough :rolleyes:

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-03-2013, 08:50 PM
for years I've though the whole Hibs/Rudi thing was brought on by Riordan himself but recently Ive spoke to a coupe of players 9who shall remain nameless) who have confirmed Rudi is a class 1 tosser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMfGh0rXR9w

Makes me want to smash the screen when I watch that, what an absolute welt he is...:grr:

green day
21-03-2013, 08:51 PM
Welt - great word, and is exactly what I tweeted him last sunday!

Obviously I dont follow him, but a jambo workmate retweeted some ***** about 'being proud of his jambo family'. He usually comes out with keech like 'forever in our shadow' as if he was born in the gorgie piggery!

So, 2 medals he may have, but as a man - total zero loser.

tamig
21-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Welt - great word, and is exactly what I tweeted him last sunday!

Obviously I dont follow him, but a jambo workmate retweeted some ***** about 'being proud of his jambo family'. He usually comes out with keech like 'forever in our shadow' as if he was born in the gorgie piggery!

So, 2 medals he may have, but as a man - total zero loser.

I'm sure if it was one of our ex-players who'd attained "legendary" status and they came up with similar pro-Hibs/anti-Herts stuff we'd be lapping it up. He's best ignored. No point getting all worked up about it.

frazeHFC
21-03-2013, 09:01 PM
I hate that wee tosser, most hated player by a long shot. That game was class, a win obviously, but the RUDI SKACEL IS A ****ING RE....... was incredibly loud.

green day
21-03-2013, 09:04 PM
I'm sure if it was one of our ex-players who'd attained "legendary" status and they came up with similar pro-Hibs/anti-Herts stuff we'd be lapping it up. He's best ignored. No point getting all worked up about it.

I dont get worked up about it, I am simply reporting that he is a dick. If one of our players was doing as skacel is, I would think he was a dick too.

He is playing to the gallery - I dont think he is very bright. After the jersey furore, he left twitter only to re-appear as @rudiskacel51 - what does that say about a czech national, living in prague?

Cropley10
21-03-2013, 09:04 PM
A man who obviously has "issues". Watching him try to antagonise Claros shows that. A player from the Czech Republic who seeks to gain acceptance in a foreign land by fake posturing against his favourite employer's rival is far more than a welt.

hibs0666
21-03-2013, 09:05 PM
And he's got a nose like Concorde.

Cropley10
21-03-2013, 09:06 PM

Behave.

Treadstone
21-03-2013, 09:07 PM
I think he has took the number 8 at Slavia. Why no 51 ? Is it because that won't play well with the Slavia fans ?

Don't think we will see a St Mirren player take 32 when they jump ship.

tamig
21-03-2013, 09:08 PM
I dont get worked up about it, I am simply reporting that he is a dick. If one of our players was doing as skacel is, I would think he was a dick too.

He is playing to the gallery - I dont think he is very bright. After the jersey furore, he left twitter only to re-appear as @rudiskacel51 - what does that say about a czech national, living in prague?

As I said best ignored. I couldn't give a she-ite about Skacel. We are just "building the legend" with threads like this.

Hibernia Na Eir
21-03-2013, 09:08 PM
a loser who chose Scottish football over better leagues.
Nuff said.

tamig
21-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Behave.

Not sure I get you? The guy called him a loser. He's plundered plenty £££s out of that lot - and bagged two winners medals into the bargain. Doesn't sound like too much of a loser to me.

Kato
21-03-2013, 09:11 PM
A total dae as yer telt.

God Petrie
21-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Obsessed with hibs - perfect for a hertz hero

HibeeMG
21-03-2013, 09:30 PM
While watching the video in the opening post I was draw to this one.

I missed it at the time. Shame it was his leg!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93D-6wH6og4

kentao
21-03-2013, 09:39 PM
I`m gonna get hounded for this but i actually think he was a pretty decent player, Total bellend towards hibs but the boy could play. If it wasn't for the wages he would never have been at THEM. So glad hes gone because he always upped his game against us and caused us problems.

allezsauzee
21-03-2013, 11:05 PM
While watching the video in the opening post I was draw to this one.

I missed it at the time. Shame it was his leg!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93D-6wH6og4

A very enjoyable clip :greengrin

.Sean.
21-03-2013, 11:17 PM
A coward and a pussy.

He's lucky he's no longer in town because with the way he was carrying on he was due a belter of a doing from somebody.

I always hope his next game's his last. I'd hate to wish a serious injury on anyone but i'd gladly pay to make an exception for him. Absolute vermin.

KeithTheHibby
21-03-2013, 11:20 PM
A complete **** of a man.

kaimendhibs
21-03-2013, 11:25 PM
I used to hate Hartley more than any other but skacel takes the crown. An absolutely reprehensible dick of a waste of skin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
22-03-2013, 12:15 AM
I would never say I hated someone just because of how they acted on a football pitch, that would just be ridiculous.

But I do really despise Rudi Skacel and if I had played for Hibs, I would have gladly taken a red card after putting in a few tasty challenges on him.

Absolute fanny and I hope he's having a nightmare with his new club in the Czech Republic.

:giruy:

Hibercelona
22-03-2013, 01:42 AM
I'm assuming the players that you say hate him, were never Hibs players?

While we as a fanbase hated the little rodent, the players unfortunately never showed the same level of fire towards him. Not even close.

Geo_1875
22-03-2013, 06:08 AM
Absolute **** of a man. But if Hibs had a player who performed as well as him and helped the team enjoy as much success as he did and hated HoMFC as much as he appears to hate Hibs we would laud him as a legend. I hated him while he was here and will ignore him now he's gone.

Col2
22-03-2013, 07:46 AM
Not sure I get you? The guy called him a loser. He's plundered plenty £££s out of that lot - and bagged two winners medals into the bargain. Doesn't sound like too much of a loser to me.

One cup against a now defunct club who were playing in another division. On penalties. And one against us (I accept he played well that day) but was playing with a team that HOMFC couldn't afford and a referee who made it nice and easy along the way. Are we comparing him to Latapy or Sauzee players who have won and achieved outside Scotland?

Heisenberg
22-03-2013, 07:49 AM
He's an spl level footballer, any yam who tries to tell you otherwise is being blinded by their love for the big nosed cretin.

#FromTheCapital
22-03-2013, 08:35 AM
A player who is more loved for his goading of opposition fans than his actual playing skills. Don't get me wrong he was a good spl player but nothing more. No class whatsoever which I suppose is why he's a legend in hearts fans eyes. I'm glad his last trip to Easter road ended in defeat

The Sea-gull
22-03-2013, 08:54 AM

Have you ever seen him out and about in Prague Craig?

hibsbollah
22-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Going against the grain but i cant say i dislike him more than any other hearts player. He has said he dislikes us as a fan base because of the refugee song (which probably says more about HIS prejudices, of course), which is probably fair enough. Just like Boruc, i used to enjoy him playing the role of panto baddie.

Mister P
22-03-2013, 09:12 AM
I'm assuming the players that you say hate him, were never Hibs players?

While we as a fanbase hated the little rodent, the players unfortunately never showed the same level of fire towards him. Not even close.

Never said they hated him, just confirmed he was a bell end!!

tamig
22-03-2013, 09:38 AM
One cup against a now defunct club who were playing in another division. On penalties. And one against us (I accept he played well that day) but was playing with a team that HOMFC couldn't afford and a referee who made it nice and easy along the way. Are we comparing him to Latapy or Sauzee players who have won and achieved outside Scotland?

Who mentioned latapy and sauzee?? And are you honestly saying you wouldn't have accepted a cup win for us againsr Gretna on penalties? Think about it!

Judas Iscariot
22-03-2013, 09:54 AM

As I said best ignored. I couldn't give a she-ite about Skacel. We are just "building the legend" with threads like this.

Who mentioned latapy and sauzee?? And are you honestly saying you wouldn't have accepted a cup win for us againsr Gretna on penalties? Think about it!

Satchel big beak love in or what :love ya!::jamboclow

:jamboak:

Milandinho
22-03-2013, 10:12 AM
The man is a massive tit and shows he is Hearts class in everything he says and does. He can go take his face for a pish for all I care.

:yw:

Jones28
22-03-2013, 10:27 AM
I can't stand him, Riordan was a better player and had more class on the pitch than that ****bag ever will.

Oscar T Grouch
22-03-2013, 11:18 AM

Do us all a favour and make sure you wrap a brick in it first :greengrin

Elephant Stone
22-03-2013, 11:24 AM
Player gets racist song sung about him by some of our fans and one of our players and we're supposed to hate him for responding to this?
Can't say I share the hatred. Am I doing it wrong?

tamig
22-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Satchel big beak love in or what :love ya!::jamboclow

:jamboak:

Aye, sure pal :rolleyes:

Beefster
22-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Going against the grain but i cant say i dislike him more than any other hearts player. He has said he dislikes us as a fan base because of the refugee song (which probably says more about HIS prejudices, of course), which is probably fair enough. Just like Boruc, i used to enjoy him playing the role of panto baddie.

I'm the same. He was the type of player for them that I would adore if they played for us.

Paisley Hibby
22-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Player gets racist song sung about him by some of our fans and one of our players and we're supposed to hate him for responding to this?

Well said! Rudi made a great pantomime villain and it was great fun booing him at all the right places. Surely nobody was taking it all seriously?

The Sea-gull
22-03-2013, 02:03 PM

Not saying the song was right, just stupid but he showed antagonistic traits towards Hibs fans long before that. Remember the way he celebrated scoring against us on his home debut from them in Aug 05? He was either just disrespectful, thought he would get in with his new fans by rubbing it in to the rivals or someone told him to do it. Wonder how he behaves in Prague derbies.

All things aside though, if we had a midfield player who had scored the number of goals he has, derby goals, hat tricks, three cup final goals (two against our bitter rivals in a 5-1 cup final win), won two scottish cups with us and he noised up the jambos at every opportunity, I for one and many others would not care about how much non-footballing class he has.

greenginger
22-03-2013, 02:32 PM
I see the little tax dodging cretin's case with his agent is back in the Sheriff Court next Wednesday.

Not much chance of Banderson asking him why he was happy to play for the Yams for only £ 3000/ week when guys like Barr and Sutton were on twice that.

Treadstone
22-03-2013, 02:50 PM
I see the little tax dodging cretin's case with his agent is back in the Sheriff Court next Wednesday.

Not much chance of Banderson asking him why he was happy to play for the Yams for only £ 3000/ week when guys like Barr and Sutton were on twice that.

Are you suggesting that if a decent journo had a look they might find something untoward ?:shhhsh!:

KeithTheHibby
22-03-2013, 03:55 PM
He is a bigger **** that Medals Mackay or Gary Locke ever were. Both these guys were jambos through and through and yes had their moments but on the whole were players who played for the club they supported.
They can even praise Hibs when it's due.

Skacel has absolutely no class and the whole 51 strip thing at the arabs was unbeleivable in my book.

truehibernian
22-03-2013, 04:03 PM
He is a bigger **** that Medals Mackay or Gary Locke ever were. Both these guys were jambos through and through and yes had their moments but on the whole were players who played for the club they supported.
They can even praise Hibs when it's due.

Skacel has absolutely no class and the whole 51 strip thing at the arabs was unbeleivable in my book.

I just saw that as immature banter - Houston's embarrassing 'hadn't a clue what it meant' protestations on the other hand........now that lacked class.

I personally hope he comes back for a third stint - the derby needs these 'villians' to make it fiesty. And now that Hearts are having to cut their cloth, and coupled with the fact they have an absolutely howling management team, I'd look forward to the likes of Thomson, Deegan, Taiwo, Clancy et all hounding an overweight Czech with a nose like a wind sock around the pitch :greengrin

Eyemouth Hibby
22-03-2013, 04:59 PM
The 5 - 1 shirt was the behaviour of a classless cretin. Backed up by Levein's Assistant too. I was going to slag Houston off there but calling him Levein's assistant is surely the ultimate insult. A complete ****bug of an Individual. I would have thoroughly enjoyed watching Deegan cripple him at Easter Road. I put him up there with that so called Italian hard man Bruno they used to have and Craig Thompson in my list. These threads are probably quite dangerous as the list of insults I had at the tip of my tongue would probably attract the attention of the politically correct nanny state we live in these days.

Pete
22-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Great player but a very small man. Mentality of a child.

I don't think his defence consisting of "5-1 weeteam bitter hobo" will work in court though.

Dashing Bob S
22-03-2013, 06:38 PM
Nothing more bracing than a decent swim against the tide, so I'm going to say that I don't mind RS at all, in fact I quite like him.

Took a lot of stick from us, some of it funny, some of it classless, ie: 'refugee', and gave some back, again, some of it amusing, some of it rather witless and drab.

Yes, he seems to have failed everywhere except Hearts, but often that's the way with players and clubs, they find one place they are comfortable in and don't really function well outside of it. As his only football achievements are at Hearts, it's natural he would have some affection for the club, minging as it is.

FranckSuzy
22-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Have to say, even though he comes across as a complete cretin, the atmosphere at the Dundee Utd game improved greatly when he came on. The fact his goal was disallowed just added to the fun :greengrin

Sir David Gray
22-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Not saying the song was right, just stupid but he showed antagonistic traits towards Hibs fans long before that. Remember the way he celebrated scoring against us on his home debut from them in Aug 05? He was either just disrespectful, thought he would get in with his new fans by rubbing it in to the rivals or someone told him to do it. Wonder how he behaves in Prague derbies.

All things aside though, if we had a midfield player who had scored the number of goals he has, derby goals, hat tricks, three cup final goals (two against our bitter rivals in a 5-1 cup final win), won two scottish cups with us and he noised up the jambos at every opportunity, I for one and many others would not care about how much non-footballing class he has.

I agree with that but the fact that he's such a legend with them makes sense that he is despised so much by us.

If roles were reversed, I would expect the Hearts fans to despise him just as much.

Hiber-nation
22-03-2013, 07:03 PM
Doesn't make my all time top 5

Drew Busby
Kenny Black
Diddy Macdonald
Neil Berry
Medals Mackay

Probably hovering around the lower half of the top 10 with the likes of Pasquale Bruno and Ally Mauchlen.

truehibernian
22-03-2013, 07:12 PM
Doesn't make my all time top 5

Drew Busby
Kenny Black
Diddy Macdonald
Neil Berry
Medals Mackay

Probably hovering around the lower half of the top 10 with the likes of Pasquale Bruno and Ally Mauchlen.

Add Phil Stamp to that list - t*t of a man and visually disturbing.

Craig_in_Prague
23-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Do us all a favour and make sure you wrap a brick in it first :greengrin

If I hit him on the heid, I'm not sure it would have much affect, given he's empty up there. His nose would get in the way anyway. I'm sure people ski down that thing!

poolman
23-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Nuff Said :agree:

http://i47.tinypic.com/vg7eb9.jpg