PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together Every little helps - Online ST applications (Interest Free Available Until Friday)

Viva_Palmeiras
20-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Hi Folks,

Admins could this be a sticky please?

Financial director Jamie Marwick asked to plug a couple of things from the review this evening.

1) Completing applications online for Season tickets saves the club money as there's less admin overhead and will free time for other things. If you are going to renew please consider this option if you can.

2) The deadline approaches for the 11 monthly spread, interest-free deal - 1st April - countdown required! ;)
This deal was a direct response to the feedback from fans and a focus tooic discussed by LWT. Management including Russell Smith and Bruce Langham took back to give further consideration relating a need for greater flexibility in ST purchases. The renewal period was also extended last year as a concession to requests to revisit payment arrangements.

Forever Green ;)

Tell Sid - Thanks for your time.

VP

Viva_Palmeiras
21-03-2013, 07:10 AM
Bump

down-the-slope
21-03-2013, 12:55 PM
have to say the online payment plan 'application' online is a schoosh...very very easy (which online stuff has not always been)

TrinityHibs
21-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Decided to try and renew today on line to save Hibs money. I linked my son in as well which worked okay but althoug he is a student he is being charged full price. Any idea how I change that on line as I am happy to save Hibs admin costs but the thought of paying an extra £260 for a ticket thats hardly used is hard to justify. I tried the ticket hotline which was engaged and it just cut me off.

happiehibbie
21-03-2013, 02:00 PM
On this note have you noticed that no cup up ticket has been added to the early birds if you like.

I asked the matchday host where i sit re the cup games she replied that due to the intrest free option no cup ups where being offered.

so less games !! if we get drawn at home

I belive that a season ticket should allow you to enter all home games especaily the price i pay !

TamHibs
21-03-2013, 02:03 PM
You can pay for the cup top up, you just have to choose the option when picking your season ticket type. I.E if you're an adult you automatically default to adult £380, you then need to click on the box & choose AdultCTU £405.

Stevie Reid
21-03-2013, 03:58 PM
Just done this - anyone know when the first payment comes off?

FranckSuzy
21-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Just done this - anyone know when the first payment comes off?

I got my letter confirming the payment plan on the 13th and my first payment is due 30/3.

VickMackie
21-03-2013, 05:04 PM
My first is the 3rd of April.

Jack
21-03-2013, 06:25 PM
On this note have you noticed that no cup up ticket has been added to the early birds if you like.

I asked the matchday host where i sit re the cup games she replied that due to the intrest free option no cup ups where being offered.

I belive that a season ticket should allow you to enter all home games especaily the price i pay !

The CTU was included last year but you had to pay interest. It works out the same.

I think the current plan gives a better choice but I understand where you're coming from.

Davy Mac
21-03-2013, 06:37 PM
4 season tickets sorted foir the East, first season ticket since Mixu.

Well done Hibs for making things a lot more affordable and certainly the Killie game at Rugby Park re-ignited my love for the game again.

Come on Hibs.

down-the-slope
21-03-2013, 06:47 PM
4 season tickets sorted foir the East, first season ticket since Mixu.

Well done Hibs for making things a lot more affordable and certainly the Killie game at Rugby Park re-ignited my love for the game again.

Come on Hibs.

If every day was like Killie you might have struggled to get a ST :wink:

Scouse Hibee
21-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Decided to try and renew today on line to save Hibs money. I linked my son in as well which worked okay but althoug he is a student he is being charged full price. Any idea how I change that on line as I am happy to save Hibs admin costs but the thought of paying an extra £260 for a ticket thats hardly used is hard to justify. I tried the ticket hotline which was engaged and it just cut me off.

I had the same problem (have posted this previously on this thread) an email to the ticket office manager and she sorted it out straight away.

Scouse Hibee
21-03-2013, 06:52 PM

If you add the cup top up you are still only paying the same as last years ST.

TrinityHibs
21-03-2013, 10:23 PM
I had the same problem (have posted this previously on this thread) an email to the ticket office manager and she sorted it out straight away.

Thanks Scouse. Probably easier than trying to speak to somebody on the not so hot line. TH

down-the-slope
22-03-2013, 07:07 AM
Thanks Scouse. Probably easier than trying to speak to somebody on the not so hot line. TH

Selling 1 home (hibs kids) 1 away league match / Semi tickets / ST priority renewals....they only way they will be under more pressure would be IF.........

Stevie Reid
22-03-2013, 08:13 AM
I got my letter confirming the payment plan on the 13th and my first payment is due 30/3.

My first is the 3rd of April.

Cheers chaps :aok:

happiehibbie
22-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the reply on the cup top up I have my season books for the edinburgh suite where the match day host told me they are not included
i will call russell

RIP
23-03-2013, 07:33 AM
Paying by monthly DD opens up the possibility of evergreen. However if you've not renewed yet you should go online now. I couldn't afford £600 in a lump sum for me and the kids but £60 a month interest free is nice and easy renewed online

Mikey
23-03-2013, 08:43 AM
Just renewed online using the payment plan. Dead easy!

RIP
24-03-2013, 06:41 AM
Bump

Twiglet
24-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Didn't do mine online - handed in to the shop last Saturday and it's not showing on my account as being renewed. Who can I email at the club to check they've got it?

down-the-slope
24-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Didn't do mine online - handed in to the shop last Saturday and it's not showing on my account as being renewed. Who can I email at the club to check they've got it?

tickets@hibernian.co.uk

Twiglet
24-03-2013, 09:28 PM
tickets@hibernian.co.uk

Thanks. Just emailed them now.

Annoying thing is it's showing my cousin as buying his ST last night online and there is no option for me to renew mine at all. So confusing. Think that teaches me not to renew online. :greengrin

Twiglet
25-03-2013, 09:48 PM
Bump.

Andy74
26-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Got the email yesterday for payment plan but no text message to phone yet with code - should that have been immediate?

adhibs
26-03-2013, 03:55 PM
How long have you got to send the form back to zebra after you get it? Iv had to hold off sendingit the last couple weeks

Edit: Maybe not the most relevant thread since this is aboit online

PatHead
26-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Got the email yesterday for payment plan but no text message to phone yet with code - should that have been immediate?

Mine was- he said 5.5 hours later. Have you got it yet? Wonder how many are sold as I was lead to believe we were well ahead of sales at the same time last year.

Andy74
26-03-2013, 03:58 PM
Mine was- he said 5.5 hours later. Have you got it yet? Wonder how many are sold as I was lead to believe we were well ahead of sales at the same time last year.

Nothing 24 hours later. I am in Dublin though but shouldn't matter too much - texts from the missus are getting through okay.

H18Y GW
27-03-2013, 04:28 AM
Renewed mine today for FF lower and again got my wee man for free, saving me £25

Delighted

I'm_cabbaged
27-03-2013, 04:37 AM

I mentioned on another thread that I wondered if the pin hand anything to do with the amount sold. Mine was 5 thousand and odd. I doubt it though as it's a bit high.

down-the-slope
27-03-2013, 07:03 AM
Do make sure if using payment plan that you get email and PIN to activate link in email ...then read doc (but unlike me dont spend ages trying to sign PDF - you cant even though there are spaces to) and make sure you 'sign' (type first name - second name) right at bottom of screen when scrolled down - only then is the ST actually purchased as its this signature on agreement that confirms and activates ZEBRA sending Hibs the Dosh....

Brightside
27-03-2013, 08:23 AM
Renewed for me and the daughter. CTU added. :pfgwa

HibeeSince82
27-03-2013, 08:39 AM
Do make sure if using payment plan that you get email and PIN to activate link in email ...then read doc (but unlike me dont spend ages trying to sign PDF - you cant even though there are spaces to) and make sure you 'sign' (type first name - second name) right at bottom of screen when scrolled down - only then is the ST actually purchased as its this signature on agreement that confirms and activates ZEBRA sending Hibs the Dosh....
Did you get a conformation email to say that everything was through and ok? My mate has used this and says he didn't get anything back after he conformed the ZEBRA agreement

IanM
27-03-2013, 10:33 AM
4 of us renewing this evening (last season ticket was under calderwood grr) but spoke to Hibs and they asked for paper forms to be dropped in as 4 seperate direct debits need to be set up, there isn't an option online to book for seats for 4 different direct debits. which of course is fine..

optimistic but quite excited for next season :) and the rest of this, of course

Fred Perry
27-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Purchased with CTU for the East - took 10 mins including signing credit agreement, which Zebra sent straight away. :flag::flag::flag:

down-the-slope
27-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Did you get a conformation email to say that everything was through and ok? My mate has used this and says he didn't get anything back after he conformed the ZEBRA agreement

It confirms on screen - check in you user account on Hibernian.co.uk (account history shows purchases made - ST will be in there too when Hibs get money)

Heedersnvolleys
27-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Bought this afternoon. Adult, 2 kids & a student! Patience shown buy the guy at the ticket office as was paying one up front and the other on PP. I take it the finance company gets in touch for bank info? As this was not taken today!

HibeeSince82
28-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Got mine. First time in ages ive had a season ticket.

Really miss going to the games due to work but have managed to come to an agreement with my boss!

Sect 43 Row GG it is then!

Cant wait for the next season to start!

:flag:

Andy74
28-03-2013, 03:41 PM
Sorted now. They had a digit wrong on my mobile. Other than that its quick and easy.

down-the-slope
28-03-2013, 09:18 PM
Dont leave it till the deadline Folks - especially if you want to use payment plan as this can have the odd blip.....

Twiglet
28-03-2013, 09:41 PM
For those using the payment plan and handed the form in to the shop, how long did it take from handing in the form to Zebra getting in touch?

Heedersnvolleys
29-03-2013, 08:15 AM
For those using the payment plan and handed the form in to the shop, how long did it take from handing in the form to Zebra getting in touch?

That was what I was trying to find out as well?????

Tynie01011973
29-03-2013, 10:40 AM

Been 10 days since I filled out the payment plan form in the Hibs Shop and not heard anything yet - anyone who has done it throught he Shop confirm how long it takes to hear from Zebra ?

Brooster
29-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Been 10 days since I filled out the payment plan form in the Hibs Shop and not heard anything yet - anyone who has done it throught he Shop confirm how long it takes to hear from Zebra ?

Two weeks max. If you haven't heard within 2 weeks you should contact Hibs.

Twiglet
29-03-2013, 04:51 PM

I handed in mine on the 14th and the letter from Zebra arrived today. :thumbsup:

Form filled out and on its' way back to them now.:thumbsup:

Mikey
01-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Just bumping this up the board to remind folk that you have until midnight tonight to catch the first ST deadline. The payment plan won't be available after today.

Mikey
01-04-2013, 03:55 PM

lugz
01-04-2013, 08:19 PM
Renewed mine, really should have checked when the payments come out....oops

Viva_Palmeiras
01-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Job done

GreenCastle
01-04-2013, 10:30 PM
30 mins left before the prices go up...:wink:

Viva_Palmeiras
02-04-2013, 05:33 AM
Oh no it doesn't! in line with the other deal extensions ;) the ST deal has been extended

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?260718-Official-Site-Special-Offer-Window-Extended&p=3552988#post3552988

down-the-slope
02-04-2013, 06:50 AM
Clock Reset Mikey :greengrin Extra Time being played...:flag:

Scouse Hibee
02-04-2013, 09:28 AM
1st Payment made today for next season's ST what a mug :greengrin

down-the-slope
02-04-2013, 09:16 PM
1st Payment made today for next season's ST what a mug :greengrin

Think of all that quality action you will have pre-paid to watch...:greengrin

MountcastleHibs
02-04-2013, 09:21 PM
My first payment still hasn't been taken and I sent the form back 2 and a half weeks ago. Should I be concerned?

Twiglet
02-04-2013, 09:32 PM
My first payment still hasn't been taken and I sent the form back 2 and a half weeks ago. Should I be concerned?

The credit agreement or the renewal form?

MountcastleHibs
02-04-2013, 09:37 PM
The credit agreement or the renewal form?

Should say the credit agreement!

Scouse Hibee
02-04-2013, 09:42 PM
Should say the credit agreement!

No need to worry, you will get a letter stating when your first payment will be. I applied online on 1st March so would have moved quicker than your manual application.

MountcastleHibs
02-04-2013, 09:48 PM
No need to worry, you will get a letter stating when your first payment will be. I applied online on 1st March so would have moved quicker than your manual application.

Glad to hear! Thanks mate!

Mikey
04-04-2013, 01:25 PM
Last day tomorrow.............

Viva_Palmeiras
04-04-2013, 01:50 PM
That's the wee man committed too...

Mikey
04-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Tick Tock :greengrin

Deek01
05-04-2013, 11:08 AM
I'm trying to renew just now but it's not giving me an option for a student. Anyone able to offer any advice on what to do ?

down-the-slope
05-04-2013, 12:56 PM
I'm trying to renew just now but it's not giving me an option for a student. Anyone able to offer any advice on what to do ?

Leg it to Ticket office...or take OConnors /Mikeys advice below

everyone else

come on folks getting near the deadline...you know that 'IF' it happens next Saturday it will be meltdown on here looking for tickets...and by then you will have missed the opportunity for the payment plan...and that guaranteed golden Willie Wonka style ticket :greengrin

oconnors_strip
05-04-2013, 01:33 PM
email j.ireland@hibernianfc.co.uk

everyone else

come on folks getting near the deadline...you know that 'IF' it happens next Saturday it will be meltdown on here looking for tickets...and by then you will have missed the opportunity for the payment plan...and that guaranteed golden Willie Wonka style ticket :greengrin

Judith doesn't work at ticket office anymore so wouldn't email address

Mikey
05-04-2013, 01:39 PM
It's Nicola Laing you need to contact.

nlaing@hibernianfc.co.uk

down-the-slope
05-04-2013, 01:45 PM
Judith doesn't work at ticket office anymore so wouldn't email address

she gets things done though :greengrin and has been last few weeks

down-the-slope
05-04-2013, 06:43 PM

Viva_Palmeiras
05-04-2013, 08:33 PM
Going once....

hibeeleicester
05-04-2013, 08:59 PM
How do you buy the monthly installment online?

Trying to do it but it will only let me pay upfront, am i missing something?

down-the-slope
05-04-2013, 09:07 PM
How do you buy the monthly installment online?

Trying to do it but it will only let me pay upfront, am i missing something?

there is a drop down for installment plan

hibeeleicester
05-04-2013, 09:09 PM
there is a drop down for installment plan

Cant see it anywhere?

The options i get are for season tickets, or a season ticket with CTU!

Making me reconsider my last minute decision to get a ticket!

Ringothedog
05-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Cant see it anywhere?

You will only see it when you come to the payment screen, the options are either card or instalment

down-the-slope
05-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Cant see it anywhere?

payment options are after that

hibeeleicester
05-04-2013, 09:48 PM
Cheers guys! Knew i was being stupid!

2 more tickets to the fund! :thumbsup:

down-the-slope
05-04-2013, 10:24 PM
Cheers guys! Knew i was being stupid!

2 more tickets to the fund! :thumbsup:

:aok: good choice....which you will be grateful for IF next weeks result is what we hope for :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
05-04-2013, 10:28 PM
Going twice!!

Viva_Palmeiras
06-04-2013, 08:57 AM
Gone!!!

Thanks to all that were in a position to and did sign up.

down-the-slope
06-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Gone!!!

Thanks to all that were in a position to and did sign up.

:agree: and remember to those who used the old stripey horsey finance......make sure you get / use email & text to confirm agreement or it wont be a confirmed 'purchase'

hibeeleicester
06-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Bought 2 tickets yesterday, not showing on my account history but i did get an email conformation! Am i missing something?

down-the-slope
06-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Bought 2 tickets yesterday, not showing on my account history but i did get an email conformation! Am i missing something?

Yes - email from club is meaningless...unless as stated above you got PIN number texted by Zebra and an email from them (which the PIN activates)...when you use these and electronically sign agreement money goes to Club...then its 'bought' and will show in ticketing istory