PDA

View Full Version : Scottish papers tomorrow

Spike Mandela
18-03-2013, 07:14 PM
More piss and wind or something in it...........

“@Agent_868: Scottish football is set to be shaken 2 the core tomorrow in the papers! Finally this corruption will come out and people will pay the price”

Coco Bryce
18-03-2013, 07:16 PM

“@Agent_868: Scottish football is set to be shaken 2 the core tomorrow in the papers! Finally this corruption will come out and people will pay the price”

He said this a few months back...nothing happened.

Heisenberg
18-03-2013, 07:16 PM
I'm sure this guy has previous for tweets like that. He'll probably come out and say some sort of block has been put on the story nearer the time.

Skanko79
18-03-2013, 07:18 PM
this is the 3 monthly tweet by agent_868 that comes out saying something along these lines and nothing ever happens

i wont be holding my breath.

Scouse Hibee
18-03-2013, 07:22 PM

:zzzzz!: More bull**** from that clown.

matty_f
18-03-2013, 07:25 PM
If he tweeted it was Tuesday tomorrow, I'd doubt him.

Spike Mandela
18-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.:cb

GoldenEagle
18-03-2013, 07:28 PM

Probably around the Gavin Masterton & David Murray story...the latest gossip is that BoS were effectively controlling Scottish Football for the benefit of Rangers, SDM and Masterton himself through his Stadia group.

Now how do I add a legal disclaimer to this as it might be a total load of balls and no one should believe a word of it if they choose not to. :greengrin

Treadstone
18-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Now how do I add a legal disclaimer to this as it might be a total load of balls and no one should believe a word of it if they choose not to. :greengrin

I think using the word 'allegedly' is bomb proof.:na na:

SouthMoroccoStu
18-03-2013, 07:44 PM

Craig Thomson is in fact a St Mirren fan......

davym7062
18-03-2013, 07:48 PM
Craig Thomson is in fact a St Mirren fan......

he was gutted like the rest of the inbreeds on sunday that nobody dived within 3 feet of the box

degenerated
18-03-2013, 07:56 PM
he was gutted like the rest of the inbreeds on sunday that nobody dived within 3 feet of the box

3 feet? In the opposing half is enough for thoms(mini)hun when he's working for hearts. 9523

Craig_in_Prague
18-03-2013, 08:05 PM
3 feet? In the opposing half is enough for thoms(mini)hun when he's working for hearts. 9523

I've never brought myself to watching any of that game, but thats so bad its really sickening. Added to Black taken out Leigh, Kujabi's 1st yellow, the red cards not given in the other games... the goal for us not given etc, to me spells more than just incompetent refereeing.

degenerated
18-03-2013, 08:09 PM
I've never brought myself to watching any of that game, but thats so bad its really sickening. Added to Black taken out Leigh, Kujabi's 1st yellow, the red cards not given in the other games... the goal for us not given etc, to me spells more than just incompetent refereeing.

It's quite clear to see from thomsons position that it was clearly a decision based on something other than the rules or sporting integrity.
There is no way that I could be convinced that he wasn't on the take.

mca
18-03-2013, 08:10 PM

its just a way of saying the newspaper is going up in price again...

hibs4thecup1988
18-03-2013, 08:35 PM

I don't want to turn a thread into that game again...hiwver...

I watched it again not long ago and kujabis first was miles a booking. Obviously it should never have been a peno...but the linesman gave that not thomson.

But hey. Its gone. Hopefully in 9 weeks we can get a chance to overcome that day - providing we can get past a good falkirk side

McSwanky
18-03-2013, 08:54 PM

Methinks that particular boy has cried wolf a few too many times now.

eastterrace
18-03-2013, 08:55 PM

I watched it again not long ago and kujabis first was miles a booking. Obviously it should never have been a peno...but the linesman gave that not thomson.

But hey. Its gone. Hopefully in 9 weeks we can get a chance to overcome that day - providing we can get past a good falkirk side

yes agree mate we should leave as if we keep on about it they will think it bothers us , its happened lets go forward and win this , and they wont have any songs left to sing:flag:

Hermit Crab
18-03-2013, 11:26 PM

Dundee player sent off yesterday for exactly what black done to Griffiths in the final.

Bishop Hibee
18-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Dundee player sent off yesterday for exactly what black done to Griffiths in the final.

Sticks in my craw more than anything else that happened that day. Would have been a different game with 10 v 11 but Thomson made sure that wasn't going to happen.

C'mon Hibees, make up for it this year :flag:

snooky
18-03-2013, 11:41 PM
It's quite clear to see from thomsons position that it was clearly a decision based on something other than the rules or sporting integrity. There is no way that I could be convinced that he wasn't on the take.

I'll go along with that part of your statement - 100%

Carheenlea
19-03-2013, 07:14 AM
What is this core-rocking big news then?

spike220
19-03-2013, 08:17 AM
its just a way of saying the newspaper is going up in price again...

:greengrin

keep the faith
19-03-2013, 08:35 AM
Metro is leading with story on how there could be a crackdown on internet websites and bloggers which some say could stop bloggers from writing about things like local politics and football corruption.
That could be the story this agent guy is talking about.

KWJ
19-03-2013, 09:24 AM

On it's own, yes I'd agree. But after giving Black a warning for his red card offence on LG, it had to be the same.

Beefster
19-03-2013, 09:28 AM
Metro is leading with story on how there could be a crackdown on internet websites and bloggers which some say could stop bloggers from writing about things like local politics and football corruption.
That could be the story this agent guy is talking about.

No chance.

The guy's a Walter Mitty. Every time he posts something like that, he gets a wee bit attention.