PDA

View Full Version : NSlow and the "Golden Generation"

Pray4Marc
18-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Well...

Where was NSlow yesterday, hyped as the next Drogba by that lot? Anonymous.

Where were the greatest crop of youngsters to grace Scottish football yesterday? (sarcasm)

Glorious, glorious, glorious.

Hail... Saint Goodwin, Saint Goncalves, Saint Van Zanten...

Lockes face at the end topped it off..

Glorious...

:hibees

Pretty Boy
18-03-2013, 12:31 PM
The next Drogba?

Kontes slightly less graceful brother more like.

Future17
18-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Well...

Where was NSlow yesterday, hyped as the next Drogba by that lot? Anonymous.

Where were the greatest crop of youngsters to grace Scottish football yesterday? (sarcasm)

Glorious, glorious, glorious.

Hail... Saint Goodwin, Saint Goncalves, Saint Van Zanten...

Lockes face at the end topped it off..

Glorious...

:hibees

Billy Dodds described Ngoo as an "excellent" signing yesterday. He must have been watching a different player over the past month or so.

Having said that, let's not make out like ****** haven't got some good young players. Holt and Walker in particular look very talented.

Pray4Marc
18-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Billy Dodds described Ngoo as an "excellent" signing yesterday. He must have been watching a different player over the past month or so.

Having said that, let's not make out like ****** haven't got some good young players. Holt and Walker in particular look very talented.

Real Madrid scouts where there yesterday looking at the pair off them.

They have done nothing against us, or anyone else. Best of an extremely poor bunch.

On a more positive note, just seen Medals Mackay at the Costorphine garage. Give him the 3-2, Seething...

:thumbsup:

Danderhall Hibs
18-03-2013, 12:40 PM
I’ve heard a few of them saying he looks a player but on the 2 or 3 occasions I’ve seen him he’s been murder.

N’Goo? More like N’Bad.

Hibby70
18-03-2013, 05:29 PM
N'Poo
McShattie
McDungald
Taolie

Any more for the jobby 11?

Treadstone
18-03-2013, 05:35 PM
Holt looks a wee bit of a fitba player on previous perfomances that'll soon get knocked out of him. Honestly wouldn't swap 'boozy' Harris for any or all of them.

Billy Whizz
18-03-2013, 05:59 PM
How many of the golden generation actually started yesterday?

hfc rd
18-03-2013, 06:07 PM
How many of the golden generation actually started yesterday?

Two with four on the bench.

Billy Whizz
18-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Two with four on the bench.

Not that Golden then. Hibs often start with at least 2 home grown players each week!

3pm
18-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Is that right about the Real Madrid scouts or just a piss take?!

Pray4Marc
18-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Not that Golden then. Hibs often start with at least 2 home grown players each week!

"Its only the diddiy cup"

Holt's pish, no strength whatsoever, done nothing against us or anyone else. Ping him of the ball. Jamie Walker is the same, anonymous against us. Best of a very very poor bunch.

All I've been hearing today. The "apparent" greatest crop of youngsters to grace Scottish Football wouldn't be getting a look in if they hadn't lived outwith their means for so so long. These are the facts. Half of them are out of contract in the summer anyway, no doubt an even better crop will pop up a week after they are gone.

Pray4Marc
18-03-2013, 06:24 PM
Is that right about the Real Madrid scouts or just a piss take?!

I'am obviously taking the piss, you still on the sauce from yesterday?.

bingo70
18-03-2013, 06:50 PM
I think they might be trying to include those full backs in this golden generation!

Every time I see that mchattie at left back it gives me hope that one day I might actually make it as a footballer

Dr Jimmy
18-03-2013, 06:58 PM
I think they might be trying to include those full backs in this golden generation!

Every time I see that mchattie at left back it gives me hope that one day I might actually make it as a footballer

He looks very much like Justin Fashanu......just saying like ;-)

calumhibee1
18-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Anyone know what the average age of there team was yesterday? Can't have been that young compared to the team we have been putting out most of the season?

Scouse Hibee
18-03-2013, 07:12 PM

I thought Walker was pretty impressive yesterday and couldn't understand why they took him off, just been called up to the U21's as well. I hope he goes far as I am pals with his brother.

Pray4Marc
18-03-2013, 07:17 PM
I thought Walker was pretty impressive yesterday and couldn't understand why they took him off, just been called up to the U21's as well. I hope he goes far as I am pals with his brother.

He is being touted as the next Gary Mackay, been following suit well.

Going to win the same as Medals Mackay did, f*** all.

GLORIOUS.

:flag:

maturehibby
18-03-2013, 07:19 PM
true to form forms NO-GO - dead clever from a old man

Scouse Hibee
18-03-2013, 07:20 PM
He is being touted as the next Gary Mackay, been following suit well.

Going to win the same as Medals Mackay did, f*** all.

GLORIOUS.

:tee hee:

ronaldo7
18-03-2013, 07:52 PM
He looks very much like Justin Fashanu......just saying like ;-)

I thought he was more like this guy.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-61U-S0qXYkQ/UAXynSC6X6I/AAAAAAAAABQ/nIxr57AGaQA/s1600/Geoffrey.jpg&imgrefurl=http://rural20somethings.blogspot.com/2012/07/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html&h=288&w=432&sz=82&tbnid=csEyVZC9CizbBM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=135&zoom=1&usg=__CvD5rKYmtHFW7SKaa0btVEVNRlc=&docid=pd-ba0b6-6mC5M&sa=X&ei=oXBHUbLmDoWwPMv2gcgM&ved=0CEMQ9QEwAw&dur=2747

davym7062
18-03-2013, 07:54 PM
i thought Ngoo was brilliant yesterday man of the match by a mile :greengrin

Shrekko
18-03-2013, 08:04 PM
None of the Hearts youngsters have impressed me this season except that dippit looking guy who was a full-back then a striker?

There's been too much made of them being a great young team as the spine of their side - McDonald, Webster, Wilson, Zaliukas, Stevenson, Barr, Sutton, and N'Goo are all decent players but mainly on loan or about to depart. In other words the young players on Hearts books have benefited from playing with a fairly solid core of pro's. Next season will be more of a test of their true ability.

portyhibernian
18-03-2013, 08:26 PM
If Ngoo is a footballer then I'm a rocket scientist! Not even a poor mans Amadou Konte, at least he was prolific in the Intertoto cup!

R'Albin
18-03-2013, 08:29 PM
true to form forms NO-GO - dead clever from a old man

Prefer 'Goon' personally :wink:

Zazu62
18-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Paterson looked no bad but they just played him to much and he got injured ( I think)

Pray4Marc
18-03-2013, 08:40 PM
None of the Hearts youngsters have impressed me this season except that dippit looking guy who was a full-back then a striker?

There's been too much made of them being a great young team as the spine of their side - McDonald, Webster, Wilson, Zaliukas, Stevenson, Barr, Sutton, and N'Goo are all decent players but mainly on loan or about to depart. In other words the young players on Hearts books have benefited from playing with a fairly solid core of pro's. Next season will be more of a test of their true ability.

Just Imagine what they will be like next season, anyone on a decent wage will be sold or released in the summer and any decent youngster will be sold for sweetie money, haven't seen one yet tho. Personally even if a team had Stevie Wonder as their cheif scout I cant see them getting a transfer fee over 100k for any of their current dross. + the points deduction which is ever looming.

GLORIOUS.

Heisenberg
18-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Ngoo seems to love running at an angle towards the byline before giving it an almighty blooter without looking up. The results are always, without fail, hilarious.

Off the bar
18-03-2013, 09:10 PM
'Gary Locke and the golden shower generation' has a nice ring to it and the man himself would approve!

Pray4Marc
18-03-2013, 09:16 PM
:tee hee:

Medals Mackay = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zynaPt5COmY

GLORIOUS.

fat freddy
18-03-2013, 09:20 PM
'Gary Locke and the golden shower generation' has a nice ring to it and the man himself would approve!

whats the story with gary locke and golden showers?...is there a story about him enjoying being urinated upon by women he picks up when out on the trawl?

hibs4thecup1988
18-03-2013, 10:01 PM
I actually thought n'goo had a good game last week. Very strong and powerful. Gave our defenders a hard time. OK he never had a great final product but he would be good working with a quick striker alongside him IMHO

Springbank
18-03-2013, 10:39 PM
whats the story with gary locke and golden showers?...is there a story about him enjoying being urinated upon by women he picks up when out on the trawl?

Oh yes, in Dumfries of all places.

matty_f
18-03-2013, 10:42 PM
I’ve heard a few of them saying he looks a player but on the 2 or 3 occasions I’ve seen him he’s been murder.

N’Goo? More like N’Bad.

N'Bad :hilarious :top marks

Jonnyboy
18-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Medals Mackay = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zynaPt5COmY

GLORIOUS.

Gary's favourite song .............:greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcOy2Fewafo

Pretty Boy
19-03-2013, 12:09 AM
I actually thought n'goo had a good game last week. Very strong and powerful. Gave our defenders a hard time. OK he never had a great final product but he would be good working with a quick striker alongside him IMHO

Disagree and said as much last week.

He's a big guy and I thought for about 20 minutes our defence seemed confused by him more than anything. However he faded out the game after that initial 20 minutes as we actually started to give him a yard or 2 space and he looked a far worse player when he had a few seconds to think.

Headless chicken springs to mind.