PDA

View Full Version : Buddies fans/players talk about the yams (NHC)

Renfrew_Hibby
18-03-2013, 11:17 AM
As a Hibby who has married into a St.Mirren family, you can imagine that life feels good for me today! Decided to work and not go to the game yesterday as i had just convinced myself that those sneaky, cheating jammy bas*ards would win, but feeling a little gutted now but so pleased for all the decent Buddies fans through here. In the face of the Old Firm machine, the guys behind the scenes at the club do a great job and the fans make it a real community club. So pleased for all of them.

Anyways just caught this wee thread over on their forum and its a cracking wee thread. First and last posts are belters! :greengrin

Renfrew_Hibby
18-03-2013, 11:18 AM
http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/36029-pshedfck-the-jambos/

Woops this would help.

s.a.m
18-03-2013, 11:36 AM
Campbell Money's gone right up in my estimation!

Pretty Boy
18-03-2013, 11:37 AM
Absolutely love the post concerning Campbell Moneys rant about Hearts.

'Hearts, ****ing Hearts. Anyone who signs for them is ****ing hated in Scottish football forever'.

Kato
18-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Absolutely love the post concerning Campbell Moneys rant about Hearts.

'Hearts, ****ing Hearts. Anyone who signs for them is ****ing hated in Scottish football forever'.

Neil Berry put him in hospital, straight through the back of him when he was in the air collecting a corner. Berry later explained "that was his job" - his job was to maim people under orders from Alex McDonald. Berry and Money's wives were close friends but not after that.

Money is right though, in everything he said.

Judas Iscariot
18-03-2013, 04:12 PM
Great thread, well done you Saints :top marks

LeighLoyal
18-03-2013, 04:26 PM
St Mirren deserve all the praise going, they came back from a goal down and won it in style!

joe breezy
18-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Campbell Money :not worth

Love the ethos of the thread - great to see St Mirren win it, a club with a home unfortunately close to Sevco and with a Sevco shop in town. Praise upon all true football fans in Paisley who just say no to bigotry.

Franck Stanton
18-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Well done the Buddies, and well said Campbell Money - always knew he was a good guy.

Oh and for all you yam fuds looking in - HaHaHaHaHaHaHaha GIRFUY :na na::na na::na na:

CraigHibee
18-03-2013, 09:06 PM
Everybody hates hearts, no reason required :)

vanNISHtelroy
18-03-2013, 09:19 PM
Well done the Buddies, and well said Campbell Money - always knew he was a good guy.

Oh and for all you yam fuds looking in - HaHaHaHaHaHaHaha GIRFUY :na na::na na::na na:

Nah, he managed A^r so that cannae be right! :na na:

Jack Hackett
18-03-2013, 09:22 PM
From the bottom of the page

51 guests are reading this thread :greengrin