PDA

View Full Version : How did you rile the Jambos?

JohnStephens91
18-03-2013, 01:23 AM
First of all I went to my work to watch the game and I printed out a panda mask to wear whilst watching the game and erupted when St Mirren scored which prompted the Merricks in the pub to say 'you hate Hearts more than you love Hibs, typical Hibs fan' to which I responded 'if you loved your club you'd be at the game and how many of your songs don't mention Hibs?' Their seethe was unreal.

When I started my shift we had blow up Guinness toys for St Patricks Day and I turned all of them into St Mirren tops by cutting up paper nd sticking them on and then cut out '3-2' and stuck them on all of the inflatable Guinness pints in the pub. On top of that when the Merricks started piling into the pub to drown their sorrows I'm Gonna Be came on so I pumped up the volume much to their dismay. Then when they were all taking photos I would stand on my tip-toes and do a '3-2' finger salute in the background and got in a fair few photos.

Add on to this when I cut someone off he was arguing with me and I responded with 'you've probably been drowning your sorrows since 5' and this brought on immense rage and threats to fight me.

I also posted on Facebook and Twitter and received many bites.

Loved it. Great day.

:jmcp: :lolyam: :jamboak:

California-Hibs
18-03-2013, 06:47 AM
I posted many quite a few status's on Facebook along with pictures and got ALOT of bites! They're certainly feeling this one!

SkintHibby
18-03-2013, 06:57 AM
I've got about 5 Merrick 'friends' on my Facebook and I posted some pictures i.e the open top bus.

Sadly, I never got any bites (yet).

I'm an older guy and really should grow up!:greengrin

Pete
18-03-2013, 07:16 AM
Beeping at the coaches and people getting off them.

Whistling or humming "oh when the saints" when I was in the vicinity of a jambo...in that slow style that they ripped off of spurs. That one might continue for a while.

Petty and immature but it's banter. They should learn to take it as they have been good at dishing it out.

GlenrothesHibee
18-03-2013, 07:18 AM
My Jambo mate told me last night to keep quiet and that id get slagged right back when we get pumped out the big cup. Are they for real? They have been going on about that tainted 5-1 for almost a year and Big team both cups since last month. GIRFUY

marti1875
18-03-2013, 08:04 AM
Yesterday/last night just went to prove that they have not one ounce of humility or class whatsoever.
It's quite amazing just how they cannot cope or handle any sort of comments slating them in any way, like a bunch of huffy little schoolkids....but oh boy, i LOVED it and i never let up and eventually one of them, a so called grown man aged around 55 took a right huff and stormed out the boozer in a right mega stroppy huff much to my and most of the pubs amusement :greengrin

Mon Dieu4
18-03-2013, 08:14 AM
im going to play the mind games, not going to say a word to start with, will just sit smiling and leaving them guessing when i will bring it up

lyonhibs
18-03-2013, 08:32 AM
I had a most satisfactory fishing trip on Facebook, leading to Jambos claim that it was "embarrassing" that there were so many of us "out in force" winding them up on Facebook.

As if they are erudite and detached individuals on social media when we - all to frequently - make a baws up of a big cup game :rolleyes:

EdinMike
18-03-2013, 08:45 AM
I've yet to meet a Yamco in the wild, or in it's natural habitat (Dole Queue, Methadone Queue)

But when I do it'll be nothing more than a wry smile :greengrin

THEN A GIRFUY !

18-03-2013, 08:54 AM
I've been on the wind up too, finding it all particularly hilarious that the last month or so the jambos on facebook and twitter have been giving it the big 'un about how they are going to hold 2 trophies, doesn't matter that its a smaller cup its still a trophy and more than the hobos will have etc etc. now its all "just a diddy cup, we don't even care about winning it as we're far too big, just for wee teams" etc etc!

Strange though, for a club that "doesn't even care about the diddy cup" they seem to be very defensive when they recieve stick about it!

hibsbollah
18-03-2013, 08:58 AM
im going to play the mind games, not going to say a word to start with, will just sit smiling and leaving them guessing when i will bring it up

Thats been my strategy too. Theyre confused and nervous :agree:

Green Fish
18-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Time is almost up for them and its likely to be last big day for a long while. I didnt say anything cos they all know this. As Deeks would say 'power shift'. GG

SkintHibby
18-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Time is almost up for them and its likely to be last big day for a long while. I didnt say anything cos they all know this. As Deeks would say 'power shift'. GG

Three draws and a deflected goal. Too early to talk about 'power shifts'.:rolleyes:

thebakerboy
18-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Had a couple of yams on FB and they eventually said " No matter onwards and upwards" but I resisted and did not say where to Oblivion probably 'cause these two are nice guys just afflicted and I will wait till tonight when we meet up for a few beers , and probably will have a comment or two. Just trying to prove I am Hibs Class and not going to stoop to there level ...........YET.

Hermit Crab
18-03-2013, 09:54 AM
I gave up on the rod and line and went and got a trawler and I'm still hauling them in on Facebook. It's just too easy, in fact it's becoming a liberty now. I was going to say work will be good today but all those who were at the game took lieu days or swapped rest days so they are off today. Never mind I'll wait until Tuesday instead.

Green Fish
18-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Three draws and a deflected goal. Too early to talk about 'power shifts'.:rolleyes:

Do you honestly think that with all of their issues they will remain a dominant force. I agree that PF got to sort our team out but come on man, have some belief. :wink:

Pretty Boy
18-03-2013, 10:00 AM
Just a wee smirk from me.

The yams in my work are mostly ok guys and were pretty decent with me after May.

There is one total roaster though, he's on holiday today for the 'hangover after the party' so he's getting it ****ing tight tomorrow when he's back. Got a couple of packs of black and white streamers for his office for starters.

MrSmith
18-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Used facebook to promote my elation! Many, many bites considering the posts:

Congratulating St. Mirren on their superb League Cup win
Image of a bus for sale on Gumtree
Pm'd by a friend in Oz inquiring about the score - comments left by all others!
51 years and counting!
If Carlsberg did Sundays??

Some really unhappy jumbos out there!

Have been using the 5-1 a lot to remind them of 51 years however, they are more mad that last years SC result in no way affects me!!

Wonderful, wonderful times ... :na na::aok::cb:thumbsup:

18-03-2013, 10:05 AM
Amazing how they continue to hide behind 5-1. Doesn't matter that they have been knocked out the scottish cup in first round by us "wee team", struggling in the bottom 6, beat in the "wee cup" final by St Mirren, no money, not managed a win again us all season etc etc. because one time they beat us 5-1 so everything is absolutly fine for forever more!

5-1 can't save you now you deluded bunch of cretins! They hide behind it so they don't have to wake up and face their grim reality! They are a joke and an embarrassment of a club! It used to annoy me when they started all their 5-1 guff but tbh now I just laugh and find it hilarious because just shows how much they are hurting and how bad they are that they have to hide behind that one result. Obviously, if it had been the other way around we would always want to remind them of it however, why do they use it as a defense after getting beat in a final that wasn't even to do with us!

NorthNorfolkHFC
18-03-2013, 10:30 AM
My Jambo mate comes into work about 8, I made sure I was in with Pavarotti playing 'la Donna e mobile (rigoletta)'. He wasn't best pleased when I asked him for a singsong. He just held the 5-1 up. I laughed.

JollyGreenGiant
18-03-2013, 11:11 AM
Just walking around work with a massive smile on my face!

Get it right up ye!

GGTTH

SmithyHibee
18-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Whistling "Oh When the Saints" at every opportunity, simple but oh so effective!

The_Horde
18-03-2013, 11:24 AM
I've been trolling on the old
Facebook. 3-2 pics etc. Also a happy st.mirrens day status!

I work in Scotmid part time and had the pleasure of being in last night when they were returning home with their tails between their legs. One guys shopping came to £3 odds.. So I said "that'll be 3-2 please.. Eh I mean £3". Also a returning yam forgot his pin number. So I kindly gave him a hand to remember, asking him if it was 3232.

Finally my workmate dan is a jambo. And whenever I called him to till via the tannoy he became "Danny Lennon to the checkout please". Of course he's giving it all the "I don't care" nonsense..

18-03-2013, 11:25 AM
;3541120']I've been trolling on the old
Facebook. 3-2 pics etc. Also a happy st.mirrens day status!

I work in Scotmid part time and had the pleasure of being in last night when they were returning home with their tails between their legs. One guys shopping came to £3 odds.. So I said "that'll be 3-2 please.. Eh I mean £3". Also a returning yam forgot his pin number. So I kindly gave him a hand to remember, asking him if it was 3232.

Finally my workmate dan is a jambo. And whenever I called him to till via the tannoy he became "Danny Lennon to the checkout please". Of course he's giving it all the "I don't care" nonsense..

:top marks

NAE NOOKIE
18-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Firstly ....... I hate the Yams and their big team wee team guff since the loony bought them over. They have bought into it big time and IT WILL come back to bite them on the ass. The first time they enter a final without their players they couldnt afford they lose to the club 2nd bottom of the SPL. .... Nuff said.

They are right about one thing ..... It should have been 8 ........... But it wasnt and 1 - 5 or not it was a missed opportunity. This proves 2 things ... 1) They still have a big regret about May and ... 2) 0 - 7 will always hurt, no matter how many cups they win.

As far as taking the mickey over yesterday goes ...... The Yams at my work were pretty decent after the cup final ... even the guy I used to work with who is as big a Yam as you will meet ... This was probably because even they couldnt believe how rank Hibs were that day ... so bad even they couldnt bring themselves to take the pee over it. So on this ocassion I will refrain from going over the top about this one.

I watched the game at my mums yesterday and she thought I had gone mental, jumping about her living room shouting ... YES !!! .. YES !!! ...GET IN !!!! every time St Mirren scored.

Then I got to thinking ........ When was the last time Hibs were the club making me do that ?

Aye its always good to watch the Yams suffer ...... But I want Hibs to be the club giving me my major football enjoyment ...not St Mirren.

Over to you messrs Farmer, Petrie & Fenlon.

hibeedonald
18-03-2013, 11:42 AM
It's more likely than not we're going to lose to Celtic in May at Hampden so I wouldn't dish it out too bad.

Teo10
18-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Many a tweet and facebook status, photos of the bus etc... The amount of wallopers I know got it beyond tight yesterday. And I ****ing LOVED it!!

cwilliamson85
18-03-2013, 11:52 AM
I offered to hug / console a jambo in work "Do you want a hug from your favorite Buddie". This did not go down well :na na:

18-03-2013, 11:54 AM
It's more likely than not we're going to lose to Celtic in May at Hampden so I wouldn't dish it out too bad.

We are not in the final and nor are celtic. I wish people would just stop assuming that we are going to be in the final, just setting ourselves up for a fall if we just dismiss Falkirk which will be a tough game. Look at what happened to Hearts, they thought they only had to turn up yesterday and look what ended up happening to them.

Mr White
18-03-2013, 11:55 AM

A lot of football to be played before that becomes anywhere near likely.

MSK
18-03-2013, 12:08 PM
It's more likely than not we're going to lose to Celtic in May at Hampden so I wouldn't dish it out too bad.Think your crystal ball is broken ...

WHAM
18-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Firstly ....... I hate the Yams and their big team wee team guff since the loony bought them over. They have bought into it big time and IT WILL come back to bite them on the ass. The first time they enter a final without their players they couldnt afford they lose to the club 2nd bottom of the SPL. .... Nuff said.

They are right about one thing ..... It should have been 8 ........... But it wasnt and 1 - 5 or not it was a missed opportunity. This proves 2 things ... 1) They still have a big regret about May and ... 2) 0 - 7 will always hurt, no matter how many cups they win.

As far as taking the mickey over yesterday goes ...... The Yams at my work were pretty decent after the cup final ... even the guy I used to work with who is as big a Yam as you will meet ... This was probably because even they couldnt believe how rank Hibs were that day ... so bad even they couldnt bring themselves to take the pee over it. So on this ocassion I will refrain from going over the top about this one.

I watched the game at my mums yesterday and she thought I had gone mental, jumping about her living room shouting ... YES !!! .. YES !!! ...GET IN !!!! every time St Mirren scored.

Then I got to thinking ........ When was the last time Hibs were the club making me do that ?

Aye its always good to watch the Yams suffer ...... But I want Hibs to be the club giving me my major football enjoyment ...not St Mirren.

Over to you messrs Farmer, Petrie & Fenlon.

This.

Would much rather get enjoyment for Hibs' achievements than over celebrating Hearts' failures.

Dont get me wrong. I was celebrating like mad when St.Mirren scored each goal and had a massive sense of relief at the final whistle. But I've not really been gloating or taking the piss at all. We more than most should know that it only comes back to bite you on the arse. Especially with us playing a 1st Division team in a few weeks in a competition we don't have a great record in to say the least.

C'mon Hibs, let's do this!!:flag:

lyonhibs
18-03-2013, 12:39 PM

No it's not. FFS we need to beat Falkirk first. Assuming that is a near certainty as your post does is an Uber-Yam thing to do, and - as we saw to our collective delight yesterday - most usually comes back to bite the arrogant party firmly on the bahookie.

wearethehibs
18-03-2013, 12:45 PM
I just keep quiet cause it always comes back to bite us.

If Falkirk beat us in the semi, you'll all have to take it. While I get left alone lol

hibsbollah
18-03-2013, 12:49 PM
No it's not. FFS we need to beat Falkirk first. Assuming that is a near certainty as your post does is an Uber-Yam thing to do, and - as we saw to our collective delight yesterday - most usually comes back to bite the arrogant party firmly on the bahookie.

To be fair to donald, it IS probably 'more likely than not' that we win the semi and lose the final. Thats the outcome you'd get the worst oddsfrom the bookie for, anyway. Doesnt mean anyone saying its definitely going to happen.

givescotlandfreedom
18-03-2013, 12:54 PM
A friendly greeting of 'hiya buddy' seems to do the trick.

clerriehibs
18-03-2013, 01:02 PM

according to the bookies, we're favs, celtc are favs in their semi, celtc are tournament favs. So what the boy said is EXACTLY right; nowhere did he mention certainties.

Barman Stanton
18-03-2013, 01:06 PM
I have the fortune of working with one of the guys who used to run Kickback. He isn't working today unfortunately. I can wait....

Hibeesforever
18-03-2013, 01:10 PM
My approach this morning was similarly one of understatement. I even reminded my Hearts colleague that they should have been 4-0 up in the first half. Fantastic.
Funniest thing was that my Tynecastle Arms drinking colleague admitted that on the bus back there was a sense of fans not knowing what to do next.
The all is Barry takeover story before the final was so funny. I had to enlighten my colleague this was just a ploy so that, after the inevitable defeat, the unwashed didn't just stop going to Tynie.
Things got even funnier when with a straight face I was being asked for advice as to whether Hearts fans should buy season tickets. That was easy. I said, it depended on Trust. I was asked what it meant and I said, since the share certificates were not real what makes you think season ticket money will geninuely secure the club.
My advice was give the money to a designated supporters club account and then pay the players wages from that.
My Hearts colleague was so confused....they really do need pity.
Certainly, the end game is not far away now . Think they have to submit audited accounts to the SPL ? 31 March ?

Hibercelona
18-03-2013, 01:15 PM
The problem with trying to wind any of these fools up these days is that there is just far too much ammo to choose from.

Examples:

Mad Vlad the sailor, pilot and taxi driver. :Romanov:
Their unsustainable debt.
Their safety hazard of a so called stadium.
The acceptance of nonses at their club.
A manager/club legend who likes to be pished on.
Being knocked out of both cups by a couple of "wee teams".
Relying on a couple of "wee teams" (one shockingly bad) to keep them in the league.
Their "2nd biggest club in Scotland" chat.
Celtic being their new rivals and Hibs being dead to them now.
Their complete failure to realize that they're a nothing club without anymore of Vlads invisible tax-free money.

:brokenyam:

These are just a few from the top of my head. There are countless more. How do you choose? :dunno:

clerriehibs
18-03-2013, 01:21 PM
@Hibeesforever ... Why give them good advice? They're way beyond that!! Tell them to spend, sofnd, spend; those who are owed money will get some kind of return, and whoever comes in after Mister Romanov will find there's no prospect of any income whatsoever.

green glory
18-03-2013, 01:32 PM
My boss has been avoiding me all day.

He's looking a tad grey.

It's even raining for them today. :-D

Hibernia Na Eir
18-03-2013, 01:39 PM
think I'll be using the "alright buddy?" for a wee while :) whilst speaking to any merricks.

Greendub
18-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Laying out things In 3's and 2's around the house, driving my old man and my brother mental haha

FTH!

Swedish hibee
18-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Mad Vlad the taxi driver :Romanov:

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

PatHead
18-03-2013, 02:39 PM
For anyone feeling like some music for their Hearts supporting workmates..............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyLjbMBpGDA

legends of 73
18-03-2013, 02:55 PM
My Facebook page and twitter account is just carnage with me and a good few others extracting the urine:greengrin:greengrin

Was there an Internet problem from around 4pm yesterday because no jambos were posting things after that,I was quite concerned and there still not posting

Killiehibbie
18-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Times like this i'm sorry I don't see any very often.

neilmartinrocks
18-03-2013, 03:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmYZ2kk1NiU

on the juke box constantly last night. even had to download it to install on playlist.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTffr9PyOSKBmfDnZOl_o1oh6XuAt6hj h9z8eO1fH8PlXrUXdbZOghehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!

monktonharp
18-03-2013, 04:18 PM
It's more likely than not we're going to lose to Celtic in May at Hampden so I wouldn't dish it out too bad.we /celtic are not in a final as of yet. it's football and anything can happen. i'm not silly enough to assume those are the finalists. look at yesterday, the gorgie mob could have scored 4 in the first half, but did'nt.

maturehibby
18-03-2013, 06:38 PM
I gave up on the rod and line and went and got a trawler and I'm still hauling them in on Facebook. It's just too easy, in fact it's becoming a liberty now. I was going to say work will be good today but all those who were at the game took lieu days or swapped rest days so they are off today. Never mind I'll wait until Tuesday instead.
may I suggest a few SW - the Fox and Lock's best man must be certs

maturehibby
18-03-2013, 06:41 PM
:thumbsup:
A friendly greeting of 'hiya buddy' seems to do the trick.

fatbloke
18-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Text all the Merricks and say Hi it's Wendy. They text back Wendy who. I text back Wendy Saints go marching in. Simples eh.:greengrin

AlbertK86
18-03-2013, 08:12 PM
By sending this to them.... photoed the TV as that horrible barsteward Webster looked as if he was about to greet !! :fenlon :jmcp:

https://mail.blueyonder.co.uk/mail/?ui=2&ik=b95d07f81a&view=att&th=13d7f1dee6da4029&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw

West hamBERNIAN
18-03-2013, 08:26 PM
As if by magic I don't know any jambos anymore. However I'm sure if I did come across any of those mutants without realising the grin on my face all day probably did the trick :greengrin

Zazu62
18-03-2013, 08:32 PM
Aye got stuck into them a bit today at work and on Facebook last night .. They needed a good slagging imho, when was the last time they lost a cup final? If it comes back to bite me on the backside a couldnae give a ****. They though they had already won it . **** them

Hermit Crab
19-03-2013, 10:50 AM
may I suggest a few SW - the Fox and Lock's best man must be certs

I wrote on the back of a n/a form and wrote 3-2 "all around the bothy and pinned it up in the old smoking room. It was still there as of midnight last night when I finished. SW is nightshift so he probably seen it last night. DF ain't bothered as only went for a bevy. Not seen lockes right hand man and I suspect I won't for a while.

Mind you if Falkirk pump us the we'll get it tight from them.

Aldo
19-03-2013, 11:36 AM
I e said nowt and just smiled. Response I got which was predicable 5-1 5-1

hfc rd
19-03-2013, 11:39 AM
My jambo colleague returned to work today and just before I was going to say "Did you have a nice time off and how was your day out at Hampden"?. He instantly said "before you say anything, it's only a diddy cup and St Mirren would have hammered youse if they played like that".

I just couldn't stop smiling in his direction. Oh they don't a single brain cell in that thick skull of theirs.

Hermit Crab
19-03-2013, 11:46 AM
My jambo colleague returned to work today and just before I was going to say "Did you have a nice time off and how was your day out at Hampden"?. He instantly said "before you say anything, it's only a diddy cup and St Mirren would have hammered youse if they played like that".

I just couldn't stop smiling in his direction. Oh they don't a single brain cell in that thick skull of theirs.

Yes it doesn't matter now that they lost. Aww but 1-5 pal ken wot a mean. That's the response I've been getting. It's that much of a Diddy cup 29,000 went watch them try and win it.

Cauld Bovril
19-03-2013, 12:27 PM
I was doing a radio show on Sunday night, my first five songs were
The Saints Are Coming by The Skids
Evergreen by Brian Jonestown Massacre
Broken Heart(s) by Spiritualized
This Perfect Day by The Saints
and one dedicated to Gary Cocke
If I Piss It Away by Frantic Chant

:lolyam:

19-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Yes it doesn't matter now that they lost. Aww but 1-5 pal ken wot a mean. That's the response I've been getting. It's that much of a Diddy cup 29,000 went watch them try and win it.

They seem very defensive and rilled when I brought it up to them, funny considering they "don't care" :rolleyes:

hahahahaha

maturehibby
19-03-2013, 12:38 PM
I wrote on the back of a n/a form and wrote 3-2 "all around the bothy and pinned it up in the old smoking room. It was still there as of midnight last night when I finished. SW is nightshift so he probably seen it last night. DF ain't bothered as only went for a bevy. Not seen lockes right hand man and I suspect I won't for a while.

Mind you if Falkirk pump us the we'll get it tight from them.

Forgot to tell you to rile the Bathgate one with the initials SN - bet his telly got a tanking as he is too miserable a jambo to actually go to the Hearts games - and after what we all went through with the cup final - a defeat from falkirk is just a stroll

maturehibby
19-03-2013, 12:44 PM

I wish we could play St Mireen every week as we have already beaten them three times this season alone - so mention that statistic to them as they seem to be so up on them and finally 5-1 also the years they have been trying to win the "Diddy Cup"

edinburghhibee
19-03-2013, 03:43 PM
Like I said on another thread I pulled up next to a group of hearts fans on gorgie and asked the local cop standing there what time the parade started at??

both the cop and the group were clearly raging... I found it funny though pissing myself laughing as I drove off!

down-the-slope
19-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Might go against the grain - but I just privately enjoyed the moment...

My good mates who are Jambo's hardly even mentioned that game - they knew the humiliation of it was enough and did not kick me when down.....not going to be shabby after that

Mon Dieu4
19-03-2013, 05:20 PM
seems like Graham Stack has done the job for all of us, they are in a right strop because he called Skacel "the nose" haha

KeithTheHibby
19-03-2013, 05:38 PM
A simple facebook update was sufficient, first 2 bites were '****** off' and 'horrible ******'.

Another couple of pictures added of an old boy with his thumps up and one of the Proclaimers cheesing was more than enough to have them spewing.:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
19-03-2013, 06:15 PM
Might go against the grain - but I just privately enjoyed the moment...

My good mates who are Jambo's hardly even mentioned that game - they knew the humiliation of it was enough and did not kick me when down.....not going to be shabby after that

:agree: Pretty much the same with me, my jambo mates know I am pishing myself laughing inwardly as they were in May nothing really needs to be said.

hibsfan7
19-03-2013, 09:04 PM
You lost 3-2 you lost 3-2
you never won the WEE cup
you lost 3-2 you lost 3-2
you never won the WEE cup
you lost 3-2

:hibees:hibees:hibees

cad
20-03-2013, 02:39 AM
As you are aware almost all of them took the Monday off for the PARTY but Tuesday was always reckoning day

" Morning Buddy hows things " Must admit hes a top bloke just wrong side of the tracks where his football teams concerned my opener went right over his heid,well if he flinched I never saw it

" Im fine, you "

" Tip top never felt better ,should have been over in the first 20 mins bud ,that Ngoo`s murder Tattoo boy should have squared it "

" dont you f..... start that clown Webster if he stays put hes off side but no silly c... wanted................ "

Whoa whoa whoa I thought you were ok you sound awfi bitter big teams take it on the chin and move on ,maybe the wee cups to big for you "

"F... right off "

"lets talk aboot it like fitba men "

"Get tae "

"Look its a stressful time for you Jambo`s all that debt,your season tickets on sale, all they cake bakes thats been arranged it must take its toll, plus the cup final of the diddy cup and Vladimir is there tae say ta ta its all very emotional not a good Sunday TBH "

"F.. off ,if you must know my Sunday went like this , oor bus never turned up 100 Yams standin there wi their fingers up there hole,
bairns greetin guys wantin to go looking for the driver /owner ,got tae hampden lost my auld boy who had the tickets missed the first 30 mins fell oot wi my auld man ,car got scratched and the wee yins got toothache "

"Jeez Livingstone for me was a killer went straight hame nae boozer nothin ,"

" Boozer dinnae talk aboot the boozer well I went tae the boozer after ,2 mins Im in there and they started fightin amongst themselves ,some twat wants tae go get the driver that failed tae appear ,I got skooshed on cider and ended up wi heartburn "

" Take it you dont like Carlsberg buddy "

A hissy fit followed by , Yam 2 walking in

" Morning Buddy "

" Nothing "

" Ok son, get hame alright ,pity aboot yer parade "

" Go f... yersel an before ye start I got the Wendi texts ,and all the rest of you Hobo c..s ***** "

"deary dear ,talk aboot bad losers ,all jokin aside I thought Hertz were far the better side just couldnae score first 20 mins it should have been all over "

" I`d love tae huv seen the first 20 mins but some clown who arranged the bus sold us a pup "

"Your bus no turn up either "

" Who elses dinnae turn up "

Thats when I couldnae stop laughing

GGTTH

blackpoolhibs
20-03-2013, 02:20 PM
As you are aware almost all of them took the Monday off for the PARTY but Tuesday was always reckoning day

" Morning Buddy hows things " Must admit hes a top bloke just wrong side of the tracks where his football teams concerned my opener went right over his heid,well if he flinched I never saw it

" Im fine, you "

" Tip top never felt better ,should have been over in the first 20 mins bud ,that Ngoo`s murder Tattoo boy should have squared it "

" dont you f..... start that clown Webster if he stays put hes off side but no silly c... wanted................ "

Whoa whoa whoa I thought you were ok you sound awfi bitter big teams take it on the chin and move on ,maybe the wee cups to big for you "

"F... right off "

"lets talk aboot it like fitba men "

"Get tae "

"Look its a stressful time for you Jambo`s all that debt,your season tickets on sale, all they cake bakes thats been arranged it must take its toll, plus the cup final of the diddy cup and Vladimir is there tae say ta ta its all very emotional not a good Sunday TBH "

"F.. off ,if you must know my Sunday went like this , oor bus never turned up 100 Yams standin there wi their fingers up there hole,
bairns greetin guys wantin to go looking for the driver /owner ,got tae hampden lost my auld boy who had the tickets missed the first 30 mins fell oot wi my auld man ,car got scratched and the wee yins got toothache "

"Jeez Livingstone for me was a killer went straight hame nae boozer nothin ,"

" Boozer dinnae talk aboot the boozer well I went tae the boozer after ,2 mins Im in there and they started fightin amongst themselves ,some twat wants tae go get the driver that failed tae appear ,I got skooshed on cider and ended up wi heartburn "

" Take it you dont like Carlsberg buddy "

A hissy fit followed by , Yam 2 walking in

" Morning Buddy "

" Nothing "

" Ok son, get hame alright ,pity aboot yer parade "

" Go f... yersel an before ye start I got the Wendi texts ,and all the rest of you Hobo c..s ***** "

"deary dear ,talk aboot bad losers ,all jokin aside I thought Hertz were far the better side just couldnae score first 20 mins it should have been all over "

" I`d love tae huv seen the first 20 mins but some clown who arranged the bus sold us a pup "

"Your bus no turn up either "

" Who elses dinnae turn up "

Thats when I couldnae stop laughing

GGTTH

:faf:

Treadstone
20-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Twitter bus update

David O'leary ‏@thedol174 (https://twitter.com/thedol174)2h (https://twitter.com/thedol174/status/314345103818899456)
Any Hearts fans affected by Sunday's cancelled Gilmerton/Shandon buses to the League Cup final please get in touch? 0131 6208753

Cancelled or bumped ?

lyonhibs
20-03-2013, 07:19 PM
Twitter bus update

David O'leary ‏@thedol174 (https://twitter.com/thedol174)2h (https://twitter.com/thedol174/status/314345103818899456)
Any Hearts fans affected by Sunday's cancelled Gilmerton/Shandon buses to the League Cup final please get in touch? 0131 6208753

Cancelled or bumped ?

Sounds like bumped. There's a big thread about it on KB. The chancer apparently has previous on this and paid a deposit to the bus firm but then shinned off with the best part of a grand as he never paid the rest.

I'd find it funny, but that it ****ing shady behaviour, even if it is the Pinkoids.