bringbackbenny
17-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Feel free to add :

Ngoo-nade- need I say more
Gary *ock - dodgy subs
Novavirus - bottler

Eyrie
17-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Before the final Locke was making regular references to it being McGlynn's team and McGlynn that got them there. So it looks like McGlynn will get the blame.

Treadstone
17-03-2013, 05:59 PM
Feel free to add :

Ngoo-nade- need I say more
Gary *ock - dodgy subs
Novavirus - bottler

McHattie is the sort of player that Kujabi would call a bomb scare. Would I be right in saying Sutton played the whole game ?

Bostonhibby
17-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Was someone called Albert Kidd involved today? seems to act along with St Mirren whenever events conspire against the Yammish, not sure what its all about myself, whats he ever done to them? :confused:

Bostonhibby
17-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Before the final Locke was making regular references to it being McGlynn's team and McGlynn that got them there. So it looks like McGlynn will get the blame.

Aye but to be fair McGlynn will never be a full blown scapegoat, a goat is all he can ever aspire to be, and even then he will need a bit of coaching.

maturehibby
17-03-2013, 06:24 PM
Suspect he is still hurting after getting no pay last season when he did the honourable thing and left them only to crawl back .
However he must take a huge part of the blame for missing two absolute sitters - Thankfully and also Touel who gave the ball away to Newton to score the winner - thanks again