PDA

View Full Version : Hearts "died" today.

Hibercelona
17-03-2013, 04:54 PM
:agree:

:faf::yw::jamboak::tee hee::lolyam::rotflmao:

:giruy:

HIBERNIAN-0762
17-03-2013, 04:56 PM

:giruy:

Really cannae add anything to this except LMFAO another epic fail for the hom07 :na na:

Wotherspiniesta
17-03-2013, 04:58 PM
http://devilsfoe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/angelofdeath-reaper-deadly-angel-heart-key.jpg

blindsummit
17-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Nope, today was when were knocked down, the actual death blow will be later this week when they don't pay us the Derby ticket money, and we issue a winding-up order for them! :greengrin

Well, I can but dream eh!

Northernhibee
17-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Does that mean St Mirren are up there with the likes of Celtic now?

Viva_Palmeiras
17-03-2013, 05:20 PM
[Intro]
A long, long time ago
I can still remember how their football used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That vlad could make those People dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while

But February made them shiver
With every paper Would deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
They couldn't take one more step

I can't remember if I cried
When I read about the weakened side
But something touched me deep inside
The day the jambos died

[Chorus]
So bye-bye, vladimir say goobye
Drank my Bevy all of heavy, then the heavy ran dry
And them good old boys were thinkin big cups well buy
Singin' "This'll be the day that We die
This'll be the day that We die"

macca70
17-03-2013, 05:23 PM
And now, the end is near.............
So lets make some noise, for the gorgie boys
are going buuuuuuuussssst!!!!

Peevemor
17-03-2013, 05:24 PM
http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae247/Mainboy/Pleasing/f1jj0w.gif

cocopops1875
17-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Cant Believe that just happened to "The Famous" Ach well what a wee shame :flag:

Franck Stanton
17-03-2013, 05:30 PM
Just proves it's harder to win the "WEE CUP" [ their description-not mine], than the so-called Big Cup.

TrinityHibs
17-03-2013, 05:34 PM
They are a twitching corpse. Bits are going to start dropping off and the smell is about to get worse.

OsloHibs
17-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Been at work all day and didn't check the score as I thought they would win and couldn't stomach it, even from this far away...

So Imagine my sheer & utter delight at finding out the score :nanasplit:

:lolyam::woohoo::rotflmao::partyhibb:giruy::fenlon

Got their Scottish cup taken off them by us and couldn't win the wee cup.. No money, Crap manager, Crap stadium, Crap fans, I could go on and on
:faf::faf::faf:

CraigHibee
17-03-2013, 10:08 PM
The result was so sweet today, many mutant jambos I know who have rarely graced the dark doors of wongadome claimed that st mirren were there simply to make up the numbers....

Needless to say I've been called all sorts tonight by reminding them of what they said

Ha ****ing ha get it up you jambo **** :)

Jones28
17-03-2013, 10:47 PM
I am loving kickback, pure gold some of it.

Boyle89
17-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Lolololol!

hibsbollah
17-03-2013, 10:59 PM

They hate us, they hate themselves. They just seethe.

We're better than them.

EdinMike
17-03-2013, 11:36 PM
Anyone got a Screencap of the Yamco fan greeting near the end of the game ?! Would love a wind up right about now !!

Hibby70
17-03-2013, 11:43 PM
Now that it's raining more than ever
Jim and Locky will still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella

monktonharp
17-03-2013, 11:56 PM

:giruy:dont know if they did: but it seemed like it in the second half. they could have been 3/ 4 goals up in the 1st, as the saints never turned up. very soon after the start of the second, it was a totally different ball game and the gorgie mob started to get a bit nervy. hibees around the world couldnae beleive how pish these buggers were in the second half.:greengrin all hail Vladimir. he must have been in the dressing room at half time:greengrin

poolman
18-03-2013, 06:47 AM

This person is either a Hibby on the wind up or is clearly insane

It will be a pleasure to be in attendance along with Heart of Midlothian's greatest owner, Mr Vladimir Romanov. We are truly blessed that the great man has given us so much and in the process, has bankrupted himself. How many 'proper Hearts men' have lost all their money, all for the sake of this great club.

Mr Romanov: The one and only 'proper Hearts man'. :faf:

MB62
18-03-2013, 08:33 AM

It will be a pleasure to be in attendance along with Heart of Midlothian's greatest owner, Mr Vladimir Romanov. We are truly blessed that the great man has given us so much and in the process, has bankrupted himself. How many 'proper Hearts men' have lost all their money, all for the sake of this great club.

I see he buggered off after the Saints 3rd goal went in :not worth :faf:

Leishy1995
18-03-2013, 08:50 AM
Could have won the cup, but the saints turned up! Viva Goncalvessss

18-03-2013, 08:59 AM

:faf::ostrich::vladsheep::jamboclow

Just when i think their delusion can't shock me any more!

Hermit Crab
18-03-2013, 09:24 AM
They've still got 1-5 though. Clutching at straws.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/125994-If-you-felt-a-tiny-bit-pain-walking-out-that-ground-today

Hermit Crab
18-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Ladies and gentlemen we have a roaster.

Indeed. If the Devil/God/whoever said last may -"you'll beat Hibs 5-1 now, then lose the League Cup Final 3-2 to St Mirren every single season from now to eternity", I would have taken it.

Pretty Boy
18-03-2013, 09:33 AM
I think yesterday was a reminder for them thay 1-5 actually doesn't make everything ok.

Punted out the Scottish by us in the 1st round, beat in the 'wee cup' final by St Mirren, 2nd bottom of the league, still financially ****ed and knowing it's only going to get worse.

Aye it must be tough to finally realise that constantly banging on about one result doesn' really ease that inner pain.

EdinMike
18-03-2013, 09:34 AM
Ladies and gentlemen we have a roaster.

Indeed. If the Devil/God/whoever said last may -"you'll beat Hibs 5-1 now, then lose the League Cup Final 3-2 to St Mirren every single season from now to eternity", I would have taken it.

No hiding it, they are hurting ! But I thought it was an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka-dot Cup ! :agree:

18-03-2013, 09:38 AM

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/125994-If-you-felt-a-tiny-bit-pain-walking-out-that-ground-today

Embarrassing, they hide behind 5-1 for everything. The club is being run into the ground by a mad, bankrupt man, your not in the big cup as you were put out by a "wee team", your struggling down in the bottom 6, you have just been beaten in a cup final by a "wee team", you have a cheap pish stained manager, a ***** rickety old tin can stadium, lowest attendance for a cup final since the new hampden was built, haven't beat the "wee team hobos" all season, only managing 1 goal against us due to a major defensive error on our part, no money, no class, no morals, no dignity etc etc etc I could go on and on! but dont worry because everything is absolutly fine from now and forever more because one time you beat us 5-1 in the final :aok:

5-1 doesn't change any of that, but by all means continue to hide behind it, your only kidding yourselves!
Let us know when you wake up from fantasy world hearts and face your very grim reality!

Hermit Crab
18-03-2013, 09:41 AM
I think yesterday was a reminder for them thay 1-5 actually doesn't make everything ok.

Punted out the Scottish by us in the 1st round, beat in the 'wee cup' final by St Mirren, 2nd bottom of the league, still financially ****ed and knowing it's only going to get worse.

Aye it must be tough to finally realise that constantly banging on about one result doesn' really ease that inner pain.

They were pumped out both cups by what they call Diddy teams. Maybe now they'll wake up and realise they are pish and are not the 2nd force in Scottish football that they all think they are.

Hermit Crab
18-03-2013, 09:45 AM
Didn't take then long to find a scapegoat.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/126011-Danny-Wilson

Pretty Boy
18-03-2013, 09:49 AM

Whats more stunning about that thread is a few seem to think McHattie played well! He got an absolute roasting from Teale.

God knows what it is about that boy because some of them seem to think he's the next Maldini. The few times i've seen him he has been total and utter dross.

Hermit Crab
18-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Whats more stunning about that thread is a few seem to think McHattie played well! He got an absolute roasting from Teale.

God knows what it is about that boy because some of them seem to think he's the next Maldini. The few times i've seen him he has been total and utter dross.

He's been pish when I've seen him and found wanting several times yesterday.

The_Horde
18-03-2013, 11:11 AM

Same with their beloved "ngoooooo". He's absolutely terrible. Couldn't lace Akpo's boots.

JHFC
18-03-2013, 12:29 PM
he shouldve scored one, he shouldve scored two, he's worse than nade, its michael ngooooo!

Swedish hibee
18-03-2013, 12:45 PM

Just when you think that they might see some sense and notice what we all see (ie, their club is in danger to say the least).. Nope, they come out with the 5-1 pi*h ... at least we won in may, nothing else matters .. :blah:
Their fans really are something else :lolyam:

The sooner this club dies the better.

Hibercelona
18-03-2013, 12:51 PM
They were pumped out both cups by what they call Diddy teams. Maybe now they'll wake up and realise they are pish and are not the 2nd force in Scottish football that they all think they are.

Perhaps. But don't hold your breath with this lot.

Unless you're in attendance with any of them!

Oscar T Grouch
18-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Just had a wee look at brokeback, found this thread, pure yam class

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/125997-********s-at-football-games/

I was at the final last year and can remember no fighting, racism or anything like this, I have had a season ticket for the last 8 years (not this year as I lost my job) and the only racist comment I heard was from a drunk old guy next to me in the east, who was rounded on by the 10 people round him and told to shut up.

It really is true that we have truly classy fans compared to theirs

PS I know we also have idiots following the team, but we seem to be able to police oorselves better.

Barman Stanton
18-03-2013, 04:28 PM
KB was a hoot last night. All in fighting, they hate everyone including themselves. Apparently a disabled guy got a burst nose for being sick down someone's back. Now that's Hearts class.

joe breezy
18-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Great reading, 5-1 is losing it's sheen at last for some

ho ho ho

Paisley Hibby
18-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Just had a wee look at brokeback, found this thread, pure yam class

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/125997-********s-at-football-games/

I was at the final last year and can remember no fighting, racism or anything like this, I have had a season ticket for the last 8 years (not this year as I lost my job) and the only racist comment I heard was from a drunk old guy next to me in the east, who was rounded on by the 10 people round him and told to shut up.

It really is true that we have truly classy fans compared to theirs

PS I know we also have idiots following the team, but we seem to be able to police oorselves better.

Some gobsmacking stuff on that but also some pretty sensible comments to be fair. My favourite quote from it is this one

"Did anyone else see that woman going mental and being rugby tackled by a load of policeman in the stairwell right at the end?"

Sounds a right classy dame!

18-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Some gobsmacking stuff on that but also some pretty sensible comments to be fair. My favourite quote from it is this one

"Did anyone else see that woman going mental and being rugby tackled by a load of policeman in the stairwell right at the end?"

Also a few folk talking about hearts fans fighting each other, singing sectarian songs etc.

Classy bunch

Aldo
18-03-2013, 05:38 PM

This was the dame in question

18-03-2013, 06:02 PM

No, shes far to attractive to be a jambo!

NYHibby
18-03-2013, 06:13 PM
Also a few folk talking about hearts fans fighting each other, singing sectarian songs etc.

Classy bunch

One of them also tried to pick pocket me after the game.

I was on the low level train going from Patrick to Glasgow High Street. When the train got to Queen Street, it was crammed full by Jambos heading back to Edinburgh.

When I was pushing my way through them to get off at High Street, I could feel one of them going for my wallet as I was stepping off the train. I was able to knock his hand away but couldn't figure out which one it once I was able to turn around on the platform.

Paisley Hibby
18-03-2013, 07:20 PM

She looks like a Jambo's wet dream :greengrin

18-03-2013, 07:30 PM
One of them also tried to pick pocket me after the game.

I was on the low level train going from Patrick to Glasgow High Street. When the train got to Queen Street, it was crammed full by Jambos heading back to Edinburgh.

When I was pushing my way through them to get off at High Street, I could feel one of them going for my wallet as I was stepping off the train. I was able to knock his hand away but couldn't figure out which one it once I was able to turn around on the platform.

Sorry to hear that, they really are the lowest of the low, glad he never got away with it, Im sure he will try again later on to an old lady or something! I guess they need all the money can get given their current mess :greengrin

My mates mum lives in Gorgie and she says there were a large group of yams with their union jacks, singing fenian blood etc etc. the usual hun bile. Later she said their were a few drunken scuffles between a couple yam fans but was quickly broken up.

Horrible horrible bunch.

truehibernian
18-03-2013, 08:02 PM
I never go onto Kickback but please please tell me that a Hearts fan never came out with the immortal line 'Hampden is our church' - someone told me earlier and oh.........my.........sides :faf::faf::faf::faf:

If that's the case I hope the minister checks the collection bowl and it's not 'light'.

Jack Hackett
18-03-2013, 08:54 PM

If we sign this guy on an affordable contract that would be incredible business.

It would indeed be incredible business....as would be building a £51M stand/hotel/conference centre. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they told him how much his wages would be.

They really, really, really don't understand how much brown stuff they're up to their necks in