PDA

View Full Version : top 6 still in with a shout

livi hibs 1875
17-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Unbelievable aftet getting cheated out of 4 poins .getting totally humped from the well .its still a real possibilty .can we get the points required :hibees

hibs0666
17-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Upcoming fixtures are

Hibs: Inverness (H), Tims (A)

Dundee Utd: St. Johnstone (a), Aberdeen (H)

Aberdeen: Hearts (H), Dundee Utd (A)

Kilmarnock: Ross County (A), Dundee (H)

GlenrothesHibee
17-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Who knows. Every team so inconsistant. Wouldn't suprise me if we lost to ICT then beat Celtic!

Col2
17-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Upcoming fixtures are

Killie have another game at home to St Mirren.

danhibees1875
17-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Upcoming fixtures are

Killie also have St. Mirren at Home on the 3rd. :agree:

It's going to be tight. We're certainly not in favourites but 3 points against ICT would be massive and make the 9th very interesting. :agree:

hfc rd
17-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Need to take 3 points against ICT and hopefully the teams round us will drop points.

DH1875
17-03-2013, 02:58 PM
Who knows. Every team so inconsistant. Wouldn't suprise me if we lost to ICT then beat Celtic!

I can see us picking up something against celtic. Their shocking at the back and really struggle with the ball over the top. Play like we did down in Killie and we will hump them. Course, we'll probably lose to ICT.

twiceinathens
17-03-2013, 06:45 PM
Mid afternoon yesterday it looked like it could be a pretty disasterous weekend. Following the result at Motherwell, Aberdeen had a two goal lead at Parkhead while Dundee United were at home to the league's bottom team. And the Jambos could be on the verge of a cup win. But the fates shone on us for once. Dons blow it, Dundee come within a minute of creating a perfect weekend, and St Mirren send Them into despair. So we're still in with a chance of the top six, which would give us additional prize money and deny Them income from a derby thus increasing the chances of their financial ruin, without even the the consolation of a trophy. Now we MUST put on a performance against Caley.

hibsbollah
17-03-2013, 06:58 PM
Its conceivable that we only get one point out of six and still finish in the top half.

We could also win both games, get six points and still finish bottom half, if Killie win all three of their remaining games.

Lots of looking over shoulders at the chasing pack...

GreenCastle
17-03-2013, 07:05 PM
MASSIVE GAME v ICT - 3 points is a must :agree:

Could come down to goal difference :agree:

Sir David Gray
17-03-2013, 07:06 PM
It is still possible but I would say it's unlikely now.

Considering we've been in the top six since the third game of the season, it's going to be very disappointing if we don't make it.

I'm going to go for Kilmarnock now, after Dundee Utd's draw today.

They've got a game in hand and have the bottom two sides in the league to play in their next three matches.

SoL
17-03-2013, 07:06 PM
It could have been a shocker, Friday night was a wash out, had mixed feelings about the Dons overtaking us when they were 3-1 up on Celtc, but we remain in 6th place after the weekend. So not all that bothered I guess.......

Had a fantastic Sunday roast, may even crack open a tinny this evening and watch my ALL time favourite movie:-

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e5/Love_86.jpg

Did I miss something?

Heisenberg
17-03-2013, 07:10 PM
As long as we do our bit in beating ICT we've got a chance, wouldn't fancy us to go to Celtc and get anything mind you, especially if they are needing to win it to secure the league.

hibsbollah
17-03-2013, 07:17 PM
It is still possible but I would say it's unlikely now.

Considering we've been in the top six since the third game of the season, it's going to be very disappointing if we don't make it.

I'm going to go for Kilmarnock now, after Dundee Utd's draw today.

They've got a game in hand and have the bottom two sides in the league to play in their next three matches.

I fancy Killie as well, we'll draw our last two games.

Alfred E Newman
17-03-2013, 08:04 PM
It could have been a shocker, Friday night was a wash out, had mixed feelings about the Dons overtaking us when they were 3-1 up on Celtc, but we remain in 6th place after the weekend. So not all that bothered I guess.......

Had a fantastic Sunday roast, may even crack open a tinny this evening and watch my ALL time favourite movie:-

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e5/Love_86.jpg

Did I miss something?

As they used to say on " Bullseye" many sundays ago - " We`ve had a great day Jim"

WestEndHibee
17-03-2013, 08:15 PM
We need to encourage as big a crowd as possible for the caley game! Slightly reduced prices might pay dividends in the long run if we were to make it to the top 6!

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

LeighLoyal
17-03-2013, 08:17 PM
We need to encourage as big a crowd as possible for the caley game! Slightly reduced prices might pay dividends in the long run if we were to make it to the top 6!

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

We've caught a bit luck with Aberdeen and Dundee U results, Inverness is now a massive must win game. As big as the Falkirk cup semi.

DH1875
17-03-2013, 08:30 PM
We've caught a bit luck with Aberdeen and Dundee U results, Inverness is now a massive must win game. As big as the Falkirk cup semi.

Naw it's no :bitchy:.