PDA

View Full Version : Passing the time tomorrow...

Viva_Palmeiras
16-03-2013, 11:26 PM
I will be at my sons 6th birthday party inadvertently re-arranged by my wife to coincide with some national cup game.

Only potential snag is there is one yam parent invited but he's more of a rugby man so might just get away with switching off.

How will you occupy the time?

danhibees1875
16-03-2013, 11:31 PM
I'll probably watch the game tbh.

It'll be getting turned off should it look likely hearts are going to win.

SteveHFC
16-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Will be watching the game hoping they get absoutley ****ed :agree:

kaimendhibs
16-03-2013, 11:36 PM
Will be watching and hoping saints pump them, and it's all over early on with the yam hordes deserting in thier hordes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
16-03-2013, 11:41 PM
I'll be watching, hoping for a few close ups, towards the end, of some Hearts fans crying into their cupcakes.

If they look like winning, it'll be getting turned off and the TV will be getting kicked out the front door.

adhibs
16-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Undecided yet if I'll watch it. That **** being ref almost has the result decided.

coco22
16-03-2013, 11:55 PM
Wouldn't it b ironic if 'they' had a late, inconclusive goal line decision given against them, only for the reason to later be proven that the unecessary and strenuous scarf twirling had created a wind current, in an unfortunate direction, therefore blowing the ball over the line and rendering 'them' a shower of pink losers?

Frazerbob
17-03-2013, 12:13 AM
I've got my step son's 7th birthday party, starting at 3pm. Hopefully the venue has wifi so I can get Sky Go on my phone and watch the Merricks get humped!

Emerald
17-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Very impressed with the number of saints dads with their wee ones at the game in Paisley a couple of weeks ago. Not easy in the shadow of Ibrox. My old man is a Hearts supporter who watched the great teams of Conn, Bald and Wardhough blah de blah, when as a wee boy from his uncles flat overlooking the ground on Gorgie Road. Its not right we should be supporting a weegie team over an Edinburgh team, is it? :dunno:

Sorry dad but I hope you get stuffed, but I still love you though :greengrin

PatHead
17-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Very impressed with the number of saints dads with their wee ones at the game in Paisley a couple of weeks ago. Not easy in the shadow of Ibrox. My old man is a Hearts supporter who watched the great teams of Conn, Bald and Wardhough blah de blah, when as a wee boy from his uncles flat overlooking the ground on Gorgie Road. Its not right we should be supporting a weegie team over an Edinburgh team, is it? :dunno:

Sorry dad but I hope you get stuffed, but I still love you though :greengrin

Just out of interest how did you see the light when your Dad was a Hearts man?

MichelleHibs
17-03-2013, 12:22 AM
Dreading tomorrow....hoping the hubby comes home grumpy. :( keeping the kids quiet if they do get beat will be tough, but not as tough as hearts winning.....still hurting from May

Sir David Gray
17-03-2013, 12:27 AM
Dreading tomorrow....hoping the hubby comes home grumpy. :( keeping the kids quiet if they do get beat will be tough, but not as tough as hearts winning.....still hurting from May

You deserve a medal. :aok:

Emerald
17-03-2013, 12:44 AM
Just out of interest how did you see the light when your Dad was a Hearts man?

All, or just about all of our family are Hearts folk, me and my cousin were taken to Easter Road and Tynie week about. At the time Hibs were great and Hearts were very poor, we both decided we would rather watch Hibs rather than Hearts (we were about six or seven at the time). Believe me when I say this, it would have been so much easier and a much simpler life to have gone the other way! I actually hate them now but still have a bit of sympathy to folk like my dad who supported them before all the nonsense and cheating started, if that makes any sense. Still hope they get stuffed tomorrow.

Hibercelona
17-03-2013, 12:49 AM
Think i'm going to brave it later.

It'll either be relentless torture or pure pleasure.

Just_Jimmy
17-03-2013, 12:49 AM
Working.

HH81
17-03-2013, 06:13 AM
Keighley v York for me. Bigger game IMO as a loss could be massive for the Cougars.

lyonhibs
17-03-2013, 08:31 AM
I shall be spending my day in glorious Zurich, free of any Yam related excrement.

Treadstone
17-03-2013, 09:37 AM
I'll be watching as to be honest I really fancy St Mirren and not just in an anti Yam kind of way. Saints play like they did against Celtic and I would be very confident. This is no last years team that they couldnae afford.

GGTTH

Berwickhibby
17-03-2013, 09:38 AM
I will be in the Red Lion Qwara Malta celebrating Saint Paddy's day, with a load of ex pats. I might check the result and hopefully toast a winning St Mirren cup win. GGTTH :flag:

3pm
17-03-2013, 09:42 AM
I am going to watch Skyfall.

SmashinGlass
17-03-2013, 09:54 AM
I will be at my sons 6th birthday party inadvertently re-arranged by my wife to coincide with some national cup game.

Only potential snag is there is one yam parent invited but he's more of a rugby man so might just get away with switching off.

I assume said yam parent isn't going due to being unable to get a ticket as the game sold out? :greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
17-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Going to take my wee boy a long walk in the lovely sunshine, maybe feed the ducks and then get daddy a pint.

hibby rae
17-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Luckily I've got a couple of assignments due for uni tomorrow. So I'll be in the library. The Stalinist purges interest me a lot more than the Yams and their pish loving gaffer.

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-03-2013, 10:41 AM
Just entered the boozer at the top of Union Street in Dundee, could be a messy day, Utility v Utility etc etc!

Hibernia&Alba
17-03-2013, 10:45 AM
Swimming this afternoon, then perhaps a wee pint for St Pat's. Undecided yet. The television schedule, if any, will be the LV Cup final, Harlequins v Sale.

Eyrie
17-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Milan-San Remo on in the background as I catch up with some work. I'll check the result later with fingers crossed.

Bostonhibby
17-03-2013, 11:08 AM

Unashamedly sitting in my black & white stripes even now ( I have a good friend who is Saints fan).

Yam at a kids party? have you CRB checked him and will there be supervision at all times? :wink:

Sounds okay though, like the few yams I know there's usually rugger or cosying up to each other in the snug to compare the price of their golf jumpers that always seems to get in the way of actually going to matches :greengrin

madabouthibs
17-03-2013, 11:34 AM
I'll probably spend most of the day trying to get this stupid new Windows 8 phone working, which is difficult what with me being over 14 years old, and then I'll check the result later, maybe a wee bitty masterbate depending on the result. :agree: :greengrin

MSK
17-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Going to a wedding ..gonna miss those puddle drinkers getting humped ..

dave62
17-03-2013, 01:02 PM
Going for a walk in the rain. It's been that kind of weekend.

Col2
17-03-2013, 01:21 PM
Going swimming with the kids. Pool should therefore be cleaner (Jambo free).

Woody70x2
17-03-2013, 01:24 PM

I will be watching the game and will enjoy every minute of the St.Mirren victory... I will give the one finger salute to each Jambo presenter and celebrate every viewing of King Vlad the Jambo Killer.

Pete
17-03-2013, 01:26 PM
Horrid Henry will be on CITV. Much more appealing!

Just Alf
17-03-2013, 01:28 PM
:confused: .... what have I missed?... is there something on?

Treadstone
17-03-2013, 05:41 PM
I'll be watching as to be honest I really fancy St Mirren and not just in an anti Yam kind of way. Saints play like they did against Celtic and I would be very confident. This is no last years team that they couldnae afford.

GGTTH

Bigging myself up here although I also enjoyed Woodys' post.

I will be watching the game and will enjoy every minute of the St.Mirren victory... I will give the one finger salute to each Jambo presenter and celebrate every viewing of King Vlad the Jambo Killer.

Woody70x2
17-03-2013, 05:51 PM

Never have I enjoyed a non Hibs game so much in my life!

HiBremian
17-03-2013, 06:02 PM

Smart wife, I'd say. Must be a whale of a party by now.

So how's the yam parent doing? :greengrin

AFKA5814_Hibs
17-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Everybody that missed it missed out on a classic. Great afternoons entertainment.

Hibercelona
17-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Think i'm going to brave it later.

It'll either be relentless torture or pure pleasure.

For the record. It was "pure pleasure".