PDA

View Full Version : So far, this season...............

theonlywayisup
16-03-2013, 09:23 PM
What do we know..............Celtic are the best team in the league.Dundee are the worst.Well are likely to be best of the rest, with ICT not far behind.Hertz and St. Mirren are not great sides because they don't have proven goal scorers.The rest are about the same level, except that Ross County and St. Johnstone do seem to play better football and are not reliant on their 'superstars'.The rest (Hibs, United, Aberdeen and Killie) need their star players to play well.Have I summed up the season as it is?The positive is that it is better than last season!!!!

HiBremian
17-03-2013, 08:29 AM
What do we know..............Celtic are the best team in the league.Dundee are the worst.Well are likely to be best of the rest, with ICT not far behind.Hertz and St. Mirren are not great sides because they don't have proven goal scorers.The rest are about the same level, except that Ross County and St. Johnstone do seem to play better football and are not reliant on their 'superstars'.The rest (Hibs, United, Aberdeen and Killie) need their star players to play well.Have I summed up the season as it is?The positive is that it is better than last season!!!!

I'd add that money can only buy success when you're talking budgets at least 10x the competition (celtc). But all this talk about our budget being the 3rd biggest in the league is a waste of space.