PDA

View Full Version : Tom Hateley

Treadstone
16-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Always liked the look of this lad, nothing spectacular but good fundamentals always plays the percentage ball and plays it well. Good set piece delivery and dependable, flies a bit under the radar and out of contract at the end of the season. Wouldn't mind seeing him turn up at Easter Road during the close season. Would he be in our wage bracket ? Likely to lose McGivern and Maybury unlikely to be offered a new deal. Clancy goes inside and Hanlon goes to left back in an ideal world with all defensive options fit which hasn't been the case at any time this season.

hfc rd
16-03-2013, 12:43 PM
Looks a very good versatile player who I wouldn't mind seeing here. But I think his auld man will brainwash him to join Sevco.

hibsbollah
16-03-2013, 01:27 PM
I thought i was the only fan of this guy, ive liked him for a while. Good full back who has also played holding midfield, and can score from freekicks. He never gets spoken about as much as Ojamaa Humphries Law etc. The only thing ive heard from motherwell fans is his workrate is sometimes questionable, dont know the truth in that though.

keep the faith
16-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Yep. aways hoped we would be looking at bringing him in the summer. Very useful player.