PDA

View Full Version : Yams Locke confirmed Yam Manager

down-the-slope
16-03-2013, 11:29 AM
Cheap option?

1875er
16-03-2013, 11:30 AM
Just been on the radio confirmed full time.

Www1875hfc
16-03-2013, 11:30 AM
Link Here http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130316/gary-locke-appointed-manager_2241384_3111314

Beefster
16-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Brilliant! Houston obviously told them to bolt.

Bear in mind that it was only a fortnight ago that we were hearing how they had been innundated with top quality applications and would take their time to appoint the right man. Turns out that the right man was someone who has never been a manager before, is already taking a wage from them (when they can be arsed paying him) and whose main hobby is being pished on.

big-mo
16-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Just as I advised earlier in the week. Handy to have some info from inside the PBS.

16-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Notice how they have to mention beating hibs 5-1 in EVERYTHING they ever publish!

SteveHFC
16-03-2013, 11:39 AM
:faf:

bingo70
16-03-2013, 11:41 AM
No way they were ever going to appoint anyone else, they've got no money!

jdships
16-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Brilliant! Houston obviously told them to bolt.

Bear in mind that it was only a fortnight ago that we were hearing how they had been innundated with top quality applications and would take their time to appoint the right man. Turns out that the right man was someone who has never been a manager before and whose main hobby is being pished on.

ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy do they deserve each other !
A nobody managing a club going bust

Cheap option comes to mind
What happened re the statement ' .............been inundated with top quality applications and will take our time to appoint the right man.' ?

If he gets beat tomorrow does he get the sack ? :greengrin

Caversham Green
16-03-2013, 11:48 AM

:agree: All they've done is sacked a member of the management team and not replaced him. And the gullibles are loving it.

Sir David Gray
16-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Superb!

Another "yes" man who is willing to put up with anything that Romanov and his cronies throw at him, so long as he can call himself the manager of Hearts.

Clearly no self respect.

Still, assuming we end up in the bottom six this year, it will make beating them at Tynecastle all the more sweet with that clown in charge. :aok:

LeighLoyal
16-03-2013, 11:50 AM
One Yam I know said no chance Locke would be manager as he's an idiot. The dunce cap obviously fits!

kaimendhibs
16-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Hee hee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaz
16-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Who is the coach Darren Murray mentioned in the article?

carnoustiehibee
16-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Maybe we should save the slagging till after tomo result.

He may be a complete tool, but may also be a wee cup winning tool.

Phil D. Rolls
16-03-2013, 12:01 PM

The next manager?

Delighted for Gary and the extended Hearts family. True gent etc. :faf:

bingo70
16-03-2013, 12:03 PM

I hate the fact hibs fans are referring to this tournament as the wee cup!

Even if they do win it tomorrow, it won't change anything, he'll still be a hearts **** and too inexperienced to get them through what's likely to be the most difficuilt period in there history.

Spike Mandela
16-03-2013, 12:08 PM
He will be the Ally McFud type figurehead who will 'guide' them through any insolvency event. Lovely.:cb

carnoustiehibee
16-03-2013, 12:09 PM
I hate the fact hibs fans are referring to this tournament as the wee cup!

Even if they do win it tomorrow, it won't change anything, he'll still be a hearts **** and too inexperienced to get them through what's likely to be the most difficuilt period in there history.

It was a tounge in cheek comment about the cup. Settle pettle. I know he's a hearts ****. Just saying people might look abit stupid slagging him off before a cup final.

Pretty Boy
16-03-2013, 12:11 PM
Whats his salary?

10 000 free 'shares', the leftover cupcakes from the latest bring and buy and a weekly golden shower from either Rima or the pyjama man?

bingo70
16-03-2013, 12:13 PM
It was a tounge in cheek comment about the cup. Settle pettle. I know he's a hearts ****. Just saying people might look abit stupid slagging him off before a cup final.

It's just that its quite common for folk to refer to it as the wee cup like folk talk about them as the big team and us the wee team, I know its tongue in cheek and I wasn't having a go at you just grates on me a bit.

If he got them to the cup final I could see your point but if he does win it tomorrow that won't make him a success so imo we're free to take the piss as its a shocking appointment.

#FromTheCapital
16-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Cheap option, hope he is an out and out failure.

carnoustiehibee
16-03-2013, 12:17 PM
It's just that its quite common for folk to refer to it as the wee cup like folk talk about them as the big team and us the wee team, I know its tongue in cheek and I wasn't having a go at you just grates on me a bit.

If he got them to the cup final I could see your point but if he does win it tomorrow that won't make him a success so imo we're free to take the piss as its a shocking appointment.

Thumbs up face. There couldn't be a better guy to be in charge of there submarine when it finally sinks.

MWHIBBIES
16-03-2013, 12:18 PM
Roaster

Col2
16-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Zero experience, very cheap option, will do whatever Vlad and his cronies ask him to, still thinks its all about McGlynn, perfect lapdog to see them into oblivion.

If they still exist next year, he will be a perfect fit for a club that will be on its knees. Pauli Sergio with his overpaid black, Webster, Skacel, Driver etc etc v Lockie and his untried kids. No contest.

One Day Soon
16-03-2013, 12:30 PM

Couldn't care less whether they win or lose tomorrow.

The main event for me is their cold turkey introduction to the realities of running an SPL club without being able to mainline on money they don't have. That is a feast we are going to be served continuously over the next two or three years.

If, that is, they don't have an insolvency event which sees them into the 1st division or a liquidation which sees them into the 3rd.

In the words of the Dr Pepper advert, what's the worst that can happen? Well, they could in a best case scenario end up with a big debt stuck around their neck, not owning their own ground and adjusting to playing low rent huddies.

In a worst case scenario they end up as homeless Hobos in Div 3, stuck in the lower leagues for years because they can't afford to buy their way out, feeding either Livi or the egg chasers rent and devoid of any chance of Europe, cups or crowds for god knows how long.

Winning or losing a league cup final tomorrow will make no impact either way on any of that.

You should regard Gary Locke not so much as a Hearts manager but rather as a walking, talking human symptom of their deeper illness. The job description they will have used to appoint a new manager will have had one core competency requirement and it will have been this:

Must be cheap

silverhibee
16-03-2013, 12:34 PM

:agree:

hfc rd
16-03-2013, 12:46 PM
How long is his contract?

Treadstone
16-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Notice how they have to mention beating hibs 5-1 in EVERYTHING they ever publish!

Aye and the 'mastermind' bit too!

Spike Mandela
16-03-2013, 12:54 PM
How long is his contract?

Till summer 2014. Not that contracts mean anything down Tynie way:cb

Col2
16-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Hope his wife has a job....to help when the wages are a tad late or non existent.

truehibernian
16-03-2013, 01:25 PM

Silly haircut, arrogant, thinks he's a coach and has pretty much been 'managing' from the stand and tunnel area all season - delighted that he and Locke are there - both are worse than McGlynn. Has cheered me up after yesterday !

God Petrie
16-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Mr Anderson with some more dynamite journalism on this one.

John Robertson, Peter Houston, Derek McInnes & others are on #Hearts' shortlist for manager's job. Story in today's Evening News. #HMFC #SPL

Peter Houston likely to be new #Hearts manager by Tuesday. No talks with Robbo or Derek McInnes ( for those asking). #HMFC #SPL

#Hearts to leave Gary Locke in charge for LC final. Sensible decision. Now what if he wins the trophy? Do they still appoint new man? #HMFC

kevo1875
16-03-2013, 06:19 PM
Spineless p***k should have shown some balls n left when jumbo left but no he is an asz kisser of the highest order . Perfect for that temporary job tick tick

Big Sexy Dave
16-03-2013, 06:32 PM
cheer up pishy gary
oh what can it mean
to be a sad pishy *******
and manage an even, pishier football team.

cabbageandribs1875
16-03-2013, 06:39 PM

it's all the have over us :agree: 5-1 is the new 0-7 and 6-2 :)

#FromTheCapital
16-03-2013, 06:49 PM
Hope his wife has a job....to help when the wages are a tad late or non existent.

Apparently they've made a deal that she gets to piss on him every time the wages are late. Win win situation

Crossgates Hibs
16-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Whats his salary?

10 000 free 'shares', the leftover cupcakes from the latest bring and buy and a weekly golden shower from either Rima or the pyjama man?

Ive heard from somebody who knows him that he is on less than £700 a week.

Scouse Hibee
16-03-2013, 07:39 PM

When you land your dream job the money is irrelevant right enough.

Big Sexy Dave
16-03-2013, 07:40 PM

**** me, I know ship workers that earn more.

Scouse Hibee
16-03-2013, 07:42 PM
**** me, I know ship workers that earn more.

Locke will be working with seamen tae

CraigHibee
16-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Any decent manager wouldn't go anywhere near the hearts job, suppose it is Locke were talking about here :)

ronaldo7
16-03-2013, 08:22 PM
I wonder if Wee:rolleyes:Robbo has had a call yet.:greengrin

EastCalderHibby
16-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Till summer 2014. Not that contracts mean anything down Tynie way:cb

end of season i could understand , end of next season for an utter twat something smelly going on

rcarter1
16-03-2013, 10:29 PM
end of season i could understand , end of next season for an utter twat something smelly going on

Perhaps keeping face for investors? - like the Romans did when the city was surrounded by Hannibals army, they held auctions for the land occupied by the enemy to show their confidence.

Steve-O
17-03-2013, 06:36 AM

5-1 is the biggest victory in the club's history according to that? Not very high scoring history obviously...

woody0-7
17-03-2013, 11:52 AM
I played wi Gary at hutchie as a kid and apart fi him and all his family being yams of the highest order he's a good lad and if it was any other team I would be hoping he was a success but not they f--kers I hope hope I he falls flat on his face starting today

FranckSuzy
17-03-2013, 01:45 PM
From Twitter: "Hearts manager Gary Locke on Sportsound: "Let's not forget John McGlynn. It's a wee embarrassing that I'm taking the team out today."

Maybe missing the word 'bit'? :tee hee:

Pretty Boy
17-03-2013, 02:03 PM
Locke will be working with seamen tae

And urine.

The more the better for the latest Hearts pervert.