PDA

View Full Version : Done - A Huddy/

Sergey
15-03-2013, 10:00 PM
What a waste of a jersey - Not done <no pun intended> a jot since he arrived.

Can't see a positive with this lad.

Thoughts...

Emerald
15-03-2013, 10:04 PM

Thoughts...

I would rather put the mother in law in a Hibs jersey than him. At least she would annoy the f*** out of folk. Only joking (not about Done though) :greengrin

Up The Bracket
15-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Said it from the night he made his debut, the guy is not good enough. Alan O'Brien with no pace, Crystal Palace were about to sign him for £500k in the summer but it fell through due to an injury, Crystal Palace must be delighted.

Gmack7
15-03-2013, 10:05 PM
total tom kite
harris must start the next game

East Coast Hibe
15-03-2013, 10:07 PM

Thoughts...

Can't help but agree. I thought we had seen the last of second rate reserve loanees at ER. Robertson is not much better either. I can'r believe that Cairney can't even get in the squad in front of these two ??:confused:

AL-Qaholik
15-03-2013, 10:08 PM
His loan should be cancelled immediately! Send him back to rot in the reserves down south where he belongs! He makes Roy O'Donovan look like "one that got away"...

hibee_girl
15-03-2013, 10:10 PM
He's no Ivan!

Booked4Being-Ugly
15-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Total waste if money when we have better in young Harris.

ehf
15-03-2013, 10:11 PM
His loan should be cancelled immediately! Send him back to rot in the reserves down south where he belongs! He makes Roy O'Donovan look like "one that got away"...

Makes we weep that we binned Ivan for this piece of crap.

Booked4Being-Ugly
15-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Total waste if money when we have better in young Harris.

East Coast Hibe
15-03-2013, 10:12 PM

Thoughts...

Can't help but agree. I thought we had seen the last of second rate reserve loanees at ER. Robertson is not much better either. I can'r believe that Cairney can't even get in the squad in front of these two ??:confused:

Coco Bryce
15-03-2013, 10:13 PM
Yep get rid. Absolute brutal!

LaMotta
15-03-2013, 10:15 PM

:agree: Baffling. Something strange going on there.

Sir David Gray
15-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Not been impressed so far, not really sure what he's done since he signed, apart from his goal at Rugby Park.

Certainly wouldn't expect to see the deal extended.

eastterrace
15-03-2013, 10:17 PM
yes were is this tricky winger we signed still aint seen him beat a man, he does give us better balance but tricky naw no for me he just aint good enough

lucky
15-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Im just glad its only a lone signing. Poor man's Ivan

Hibercelona
15-03-2013, 10:20 PM
"Done is complete nish" shocker.

Done dooone dooooooone! :wink:

Boyle89
15-03-2013, 10:20 PM

Robertson has been decent! Given us some drive from midfield that we've been lacking for god knows how long. Gets in the box and has had a few chances and this from a player that's only playd a handful of games this season. Agreed done is not the best player we've got.

Emerald
15-03-2013, 10:21 PM
"Done is complete nish" shocker.

Done dooone dooooooone! :wink:

That is an insult to Nish :agree:

Shrekko
15-03-2013, 10:24 PM
A slow Alan O'Brien and I didn't think such a creature could exist in pro football.

How often does Pat take him off for being totally ineffective and then start him the next game? He didn't even manage to retain possession tonight.

I don't know what the answer is but in a 5 man midfield it is imperative that the wide men burst forward and support the striker. I hate to criticise a loan player but his complete lack of appetite tonight just sickened me.

Jim44
15-03-2013, 10:43 PM
How come Fenlon goes for these dummies? :dunno:

Craig_in_Prague
15-03-2013, 10:47 PM
Thank **** Harris looks quality, gives us some hope for the cup game. Get him a run in the side from the start before Hampden!

Gala Foxes
15-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Done looks totally disinterested, has shown nothing in his short time at Easter Road to merit the signing, thankfully it is sort term , saying he was lightweight would be a major compliment. Makes Morais look like Messi !!

SteveHFC
15-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Waste of a wage.

Golden Bear
15-03-2013, 10:52 PM
How come Fenlon goes for these dummies? :dunno:

His signing was a desperate last throw of the dice in the transfer window and it shows.

Hibernia Na Eir
16-03-2013, 08:26 AM
when will we ever learn that failed players from the crappier reaches of English football just don't cut it for us?!!

sorry, but players who are not getting regular 1st team action down there are absolutely not good enough for Hibs.

Jack Hackett
16-03-2013, 11:13 AM
His signing was a desperate last throw of the dice in the transfer window and it shows.

:agree:

+ everything else that's been said

If Pat starts him again, I may start to lose faith

gobragh1875
16-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Total waste of space GHTF

Franck Stanton
16-03-2013, 01:27 PM
nMust admit I expected more from him, also can't see why Robertson is getting an easy ride here, he is another who IMO , doesn'tset the heather alight. Now I know he may be "Ring Rusty" due to lack of games, as he was a good player for D'Unt but, not shown much in a Hibs jersey to merit a starting place week in week out. Cairney must be due a recall to the team.

Sudds_1
16-03-2013, 01:29 PM
He's no Ivan!

he's no anything! :greengrin

Treadstone
16-03-2013, 01:30 PM
Baffling that PF thinks he merits a starting spot and is better than Cairney or Harris.

LeighLoyal
16-03-2013, 01:36 PM
Looks like Danny Galbraith in disguise to me.

hfc rd
16-03-2013, 01:40 PM
He's like an Alan O'Brien but without the pace. Completely useless!

Winston Ingram
16-03-2013, 02:13 PM
There's a 4 pager on this subject. I'd suggested he was hopeless and i was told by a few that he needed time. Yesterday was his 8th game for us. if he had shown 1 ounce of ability in any of the games then fair enough but he's literally shown nothing. Tries hard but that's it. The boy is dreadful:agree:

Winston Ingram
16-03-2013, 02:14 PM
Looks like Danny Galbraith in disguise to me.

Danny had a bit of pace and at least showed some ability even though it was in flashes. This guy hasn't even managed that

Winston Ingram
16-03-2013, 02:17 PM
nMust admit I expected more from him, also can't see why Robertson is getting an easy ride here, he is another who IMO , doesn'tset the heather alight. Now I know he may be "Ring Rusty" due to lack of games, as he was a good player for D'Unt but, not shown much in a Hibs jersey to merit a starting place week in week out. Cairney must be due a recall to the team.

Robertson has been poor for the last couple of games but at least he's shown he's got ability and has put in a couple of performances.

DaveF
16-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Baffling that PF thinks he merits a starting spot and is better than Cairney or Harris.

I'd love to hear Fenlon's thoughts on selecting Done (and Wotherspoon) for last nights game following their terrible performances agai
nst Hearts.

Harris, who is raw and totally inexperienced, looked world class compared to Done when he came on and should play for the remainder of this season, no question.

Franck Stanton
16-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Robertson has been poor for the last couple of games but at least he's shown he's got ability and has put in a couple of performances.

Having seen Robertson with D'Unt (D@Unt), agree he has talent, but don't think he has produced the same or anywhere near that level for us. I may be a wee bit harsh on him as I don't think he is fully up to speed, however, having said that , think at this stage of the season we need everyone in the team to be pulling their weight for the entire 90 min.

Winston Ingram
16-03-2013, 03:59 PM
Having seen Robertson with D'Unt (D@Unt), agree he has talent, but don't think he has produced the same or anywhere near that level for us. I may be a wee bit harsh on him as I don't think he is fully up to speed, however, having said that , think at this stage of the season we need everyone in the team to be pulling their weight for the entire 90 min.

I agree and this is why Done his getting pelters.

He's a one paced winger who can't beat a man or cross a ball. We're 8 games in and he's shown absolutely nothing.

I'd expect SR to come good as he has talent. I'd expect Done to fail as he doesn't appear to have any:agree:

Winston Ingram
16-03-2013, 04:01 PM
I'd love to hear Fenlon's thoughts on selecting Done (and Wotherspoon) for last nights game following their terrible performances agai
nst Hearts.

Harris, who is raw and totally inexperienced, looked world class compared to Done when he came on and should play for the remainder of this season, no question.

Wotherspoon played really well at Killie so I can see why he started. As for Done over Harris I've no idea

Houchy
16-03-2013, 04:38 PM
Done has been hiding in every game so far. If we're looking to play the ball forward, he's always tucked in behind another player (usually an opposition player) waving his arms, shouting for it but not creating space for the pass!!! GHTF

brog
16-03-2013, 04:50 PM
I keep desperately looking for something with him but its just not there. The worst last night was late in 1st half when h had easy chance to put LG thru & completely miskicked. Comparisons to AOB are more valid by the minute!

DaveF
16-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Wotherspoon played really well at Killie so I can see why he started. As for Done over Harris I've no idea

I agree that he played well against Killie. My point was he and Done was terrible against Hearts, yet were rewarded with another starting slot.

Winston Ingram
16-03-2013, 11:36 PM
I agree that he played well against Killie. My point was he and Done was terrible against Hearts, yet were rewarded with another starting slot.

That's down to ltd options. Done has been permanently *****, Wotherspoon has shown something.

pacorosssco
17-03-2013, 12:51 AM

not a comment on your post more dw. can anyone give 5 good performances this season from dw.done deserves same chance and just in door.not a fan of loans unless looking to sign

gegs70
17-03-2013, 07:13 AM
There has been a few baffling panic signings such as Kuqi who fenlon must have brought to ER based on you tube recomendations. Now he has disappeared, Done doesnt offer a lot and I would rather give harris the game time than a loanee!

Eganov
17-03-2013, 07:15 AM
Any stattos know the number of assists spoony's had his season and last?

Winston Ingram
17-03-2013, 07:59 AM
not a comment on your post more dw. can anyone give 5 good performances this season from dw.done deserves same chance and just in door.not a fan of loans unless looking to sign

Easy. Hearts at home in the 1-1 & the cup. Motherwell 4-0, Ict at home 2-2 & Killie in the cup. That's just of the top of my head.

Done has had more than the same chance.

I cannot see for the life of me how people feel we need more time. DW earned more appearances as he has put in some decent performances and you can tell by his technique that he has ability.

Done has shown nothing. No decent performances, he can't cross a ball and he's yet to beat a man in 8 games.

On this basis, we could stick ma Dad in the team and give him 8 games

Scouse Hibee
17-03-2013, 11:13 AM
On the evidence so far we have been well and truly DONE.

LaMotta
17-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Easy. Hearts at home in the 1-1 & the cup. Motherwell 4-0, Ict at home 2-2 & Killie in the cup. That's just of the top of my head.

Done has had more than the same chance.

I cannot see for the life of me how people feel we need more time. DW earned more appearances as he has put in some decent performances and you can tell by his technique that he has ability.

Done has shown nothing. No decent performances, he can't cross a ball and he's yet to beat a man in 8 games.

On this basis, we could stick ma Dad in the team and give him 8 games

Agree 100 %.

Wotherspoon's main problem is his inconsistency.

Done's main problem is his consistency.

Golden Bear
17-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Agree 100 %.

Wotherspoon's main problem is his inconsistency.

Done's main problem is his consistency.

You could argue that in fact, he's been very consistent.

:wink:

LaMotta
17-03-2013, 11:34 AM
You could argue that in fact, he's been very consistent.

:wink:

Yeah that was my point :greengrin

jdships
17-03-2013, 11:37 AM
On the evidence so far we have been well and truly DONE.

And DUSTED:greengrin

richard_pitts
17-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Heard all this about Caldwell, Whittaker and Orman. Former are in the Premiership, the latter played Champions League football after leaving Hibs. Oh and Chris Hogg and Sam Morrow play for teams higher in the SPL than us - they got pelters on here too :wink:

greenlex
17-03-2013, 01:10 PM
We really do need a scapegoat dont we.

Winston Ingram
17-03-2013, 01:50 PM
We really do need a scapegoat dont we.

Hardly. When a team isn't playing well and not getting results it's natural for fans to discuss why this is.

When you have a player who has played as many as 8 games & has demonstrated none of the primary requirements of the position he plays, I.e. beating players and crossing a ball it's logical to raise questions & form opinions of that player

DH1875
17-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Waste of a wage.

Are we paying it though?

Heard all this about Caldwell, Whittaker and Orman. Former are in the Premiership, the latter played Champions League football after leaving Hibs. Oh and Chris Hogg and Sam Morrow play for teams higher in the SPL than us - they got pelters on here too :wink:

Sam Marrow IS still proper Tom Kite though :confused:.

NorthNorfolkHFC
17-03-2013, 04:29 PM
I reckon our best midfield at the moment, based on the way we play would be...

Harris Claros Robertson Thomson Cairney

I think Cairney has been injured and that's why he's not involved. Fenlon also needs to find a way to get Cairney on the ball in and around the box, that's where he causes problems. He shouldn't be picking up the ball and trying to run from halfway as he has little pace.

Harris, on what I have seen deserves a shot as at the very minimum he can beat a man and there are not many players on our team that can do that at the moment.