PDA

View Full Version : Players that shouldn't deserve a shirt

darrenmcintosh2
15-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Had a few beers after work

DOYLE- what's the point.
DONE- done f all
MAYBURY - lucky Clancy is injured

Sick of these performances. Why play with Griffiths upfront and not supply him.

Harris had direction and pace start the laddie would boost his confidence aswell

Thomson class and with Claros they would put their foot on the ball and pick passes rather than into a space.

Settle for bottom 6. Play the yams and win Scottish cup

Up The Bracket
15-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Maybury was far from rubbish tonight. He's just a complete scapegoat.

Done is horrific. Why did we sign him?

Doyle is not a player to be used from the bench when we're getting beat. He's someone who will chase and harry and work his arse off up front. He's had hsi best games in games we've been sitting back in.

Robertson, Claros, Stevenson, Griffiths and Wotherspoon were all honking tonight too. They're still decent players.

Blaming Maybury for everything is just stupid.

Viva_Palmeiras
15-03-2013, 09:46 PM
Is this like a double-team effort?

matty_f
15-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Threads that don't deserve the bandwidth.

This one.

Scooter
15-03-2013, 09:49 PM
Maybury was far from rubbish tonight. He's just a complete scapegoat.

Done is horrific. Why did we sign him?

Doyle is not a player to be used from the bench when we're getting beat. He's someone who will chase and harry and work his arse off up front. He's had hsi best games in games we've been sitting back in.

Robertson, Claros, Stevenson, Griffiths and Wotherspoon were all honking tonight too. They're still decent players.

Blaming Maybury for everything is just stupid.
Very well said while maybury is not the answer going forward he hasn't done really anything wrong in the last few game tonight. Feel a little for Lewis he won't play against a better ever again

Piqué
15-03-2013, 09:49 PM
Thought Robertson had a bit of a shocker too.

Doyle wasn't awful, thought we looked more threatening when he went up front. Two men up there from the start could have caused 'well problems but the midfield would have likely been overrun.

hibee_girl
15-03-2013, 09:50 PM
Very well said while maybury is not the answer going forward he hasn't done really anything wrong in the last few game tonight. Feel a little for Lewis he won't play against a better ever again

Exactly! Tbh I think McPake should shoulder a lot of the blame for tonight, Maybury made no glaring mistakes and like you say Stevenson was up against one of the best in the country tonight, any LB we have would have struggled

TornadoHibby
15-03-2013, 09:51 PM

This one.

Why's that then?

The guys are expressing honest opinions on what they have been watching are they not?

Badabing
15-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Wotherspoon was honking on Sunday but started and stayed on for 90 mins tonite. Go figure. Disguted in general. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in Pats head.

Fergus52
15-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Why's that then?

The guys are expressing honest opinions on what they have been watching are they not?

honest opinions that are alot of pish and in no way whatsoever constructive

AL-Qaholik
15-03-2013, 09:55 PM
Robertson.
Wotherspoon is borderline...

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-03-2013, 09:56 PM
Wotherspoon was honking on Sunday but started and stayed on for 90 mins tonite. Go figure. Disguted in general. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in Pats head.

Agreed, why didn't he even put someone on McFadden? Wotherspoon needs his erchie felt on the bench

TornadoHibby
15-03-2013, 09:57 PM
honest opinions that are alot of pish and in no way whatsoever constructive

Which do you think are pish then since the guys posting them ckearly don't agree with you!!

Opinions eh?!

matty_f
15-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Why's that then?

And my honest opinion is this thread is pish. Am I not allowed to express my opinion?

scotiaf
15-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Team was poor today,

Maybury was excellent on Sunday and decent today..harsh blaming him.

Mcpake cost the first goal, 2nd and 3rd goals were good finishes although Lewis should probably have cleared the 2nd better.

We have relied heavily on griffiths and he had an off day.. He can't be a superhero all the time.

Top 6 looks unlikely unless we pick up 4 points in the next 2 games and we may sneak in...

Looks like we will just have to win that cup.:)

The biggest disappointment is we were sitting 3rd and 4th for sO long but lost so many on the boUncr and have drawn too many recently

I suppose we can all think we should have got 3 points on sun and against utd with better refereeing decisions

lumbo_hfc
15-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Stevenson was up against one of the best in the country tonight, any LB we have would have struggled

Not disputing the fact he was up against a great player who ripped him up for arse paper but that is no excuse for his distrubution being awful (yet again). Proffesional footballer scared to recieve the ball, quite embarrasing! Sick of people being happy and sticking up for, what is clearly a first division player at best. Cant believe i have to put up with another 2+ years of that!!

TornadoHibby
15-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Not disputing the fact he was up against a great player who ripped him up for arse paper but that is no excuse for his distrubution being awful (yet again). Proffesional footballer scared to recieve the ball, quite embarrasing! Sick of people being happy and sticking up for, what is clearly a first division player at best. Cant believe i have to put up with another 2+ years of that!!

You need to find a player who is worthy of your comments mate!

Lewis is not! You are clearly still hanging onto views about him from the Calderwood era!?

sesoim
15-03-2013, 10:24 PM

This one.

Yes, lets just pick out the positives from tonight. Erm, :rolleyes:

matty_f
15-03-2013, 10:26 PM

One positive is we get to read another snippy post in a long line of snippy posts from you. Erm, :rolleyes:

R'Albin
15-03-2013, 10:27 PM

Erm, Harris?

matty_f
15-03-2013, 10:28 PM
Erm, Harris?

F*** you, you're supposed to be hating Hibs right now FFS.

Cheery happy clapper so and so.

ZS DOOM
15-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Grrr... so angry *slams seat*

oneone73
Erm Taiwoo, Claros, Williams. All got pass marks.

R'Albin
F*** you, you're supposed to be hating Hibs right now FFS.

Cheery happy clapper so and so.

You're right. I shouldn't deserve a Hibs.net account.

darrenmcintosh2
15-03-2013, 10:35 PM
No one is blaming maybury for everything tonight lol he just is Lucky to be playing that's all a said.

I am a relatively new user to .net and it really gets my back up when people make stupid coments about people's opinions threads etc. we are all entitle to an opinion (an occasional rant) now and again and when people call other people's threads " waste of bandwidth " they are obv not watching the same 11 that. I watched tonight

matty_f
15-03-2013, 10:37 PM
No one is blaming maybury for everything tonight lol he just is Lucky to be playing that's all a said.

I am a relatively new user to .net and it really gets my back up when people make stupid coments about people's opinions threads etc. we are all entitle to an opinion (an occasional rant) now and again and when people call other people's threads " waste of bandwidth " they are obv not watching the same 11 that. I watched tonight

I watched it. We were poor.

clerriehibs
15-03-2013, 10:37 PM

Is someone forcing you, like? :rolleyes:

darrenmcintosh2
15-03-2013, 10:39 PM
I watched it. We were poor.

I and your a tool that doesn't let people express their opinion

R'Albin
15-03-2013, 10:40 PM

Oh dear :hilarious

matty_f
15-03-2013, 10:40 PM

I might be a tool, but can you show me where I've stopped anyone expressing their opinion? Has your post disappeared? Can folk now not read it because I said it was pish?

TornadoHibby
15-03-2013, 10:42 PM
And my honest opinion is this thread is pish. Am I not allowed to express my opinion?

I don't think that I even remotely suggested that you weren't!!

I was simply asking for a bit more clarification on the post I commented on as it seemed a bit vague!

Thanks for helping me out!

TornadoHibby
15-03-2013, 10:45 PM
One positive is we get to read another snippy post in a long line of snippy posts from you. Erm, :rolleyes:

I've noticed that you only seem to like posted opinikns that say nice things about the team, manager, players and club even when such comments are not deserved!

Why is that please?

matty_f
15-03-2013, 10:47 PM
I've noticed that you only seem to like posted opinikns that say nice things about the team, manager, players and club even when such comments are not deserved!

Why is that please?

There is no way I can possibly explain why you notice something.

matty_f
15-03-2013, 10:47 PM
I don't think that I even remotely suggested that you weren't!!

I was simply asking for a bit more clarification on the post I commented on as it seemed a bit vague!

Thanks for helping me out!

You're welcome.

TornadoHibby
15-03-2013, 10:53 PM

Now I remember one of the reasons why I rarely post on here nowadays!

You always have to feel a bit superior to anyone who has the audacity to ask you to clarify an opinion of yours or who disagrees with an opinion of yours.

Carry on though, I'm sure you're worthy of such behaviour!

darrenmcintosh2
15-03-2013, 10:54 PM

You always have to feel a bit superior to anyone who has the audacity to ask you to clarify an opinion of yours or who disagrees with an opinion of yours.

Here here TH. this guy is a wanger

clerriehibs
15-03-2013, 10:55 PM

Does your mum know you're on the computer? :faf:

matty_f
15-03-2013, 10:57 PM

:kettle:

matty_f

:aok:

Peevemor

:greengrin:

Viva_Palmeiras
15-03-2013, 10:59 PM

Not that Matty needs any backing but just for the record and to set the false record straight - Nonesense! as those that have met Matty will testify.

Hibeesforever
Very slack defending, outstanding Motherwell strikes and very poor Hibs finishing the reason for tonight. Can't believe we were 1-0 up and in control at halftime.

Peevemor

Seems to me like you're partial to a bit of wanging yourself.

darrenmcintosh2
Does your mum know you're on the computer? :faf:

See all these douche . Netters make me feel sick some time. All have opinions that every1 has to agree with.

Like maty f said waste of bandwidth. Waste of time posting anything

matty_f
15-03-2013, 11:02 PM
See all these douche . Netters make me feel sick some time. All have opinions that every1 has to agree with.

Have you worked out how the opinion thing works yet, or how the forum works?

You post something, some will agree, some will think it's pish.

When you grow up a bit, you'll learn not to take it personally when someone thinks you're talking pish.

If you post something, be prepared for folk to disagree - your thread isn't there for everyone just to agree with.

Peevemor
15-03-2013, 11:03 PM

You've got it sussed.

Bye.

matty_f
15-03-2013, 11:03 PM
Not that Matty needs any backing but just for the record and to set the false record straight - Nonesense! as those that have met Matty will testify.

I actually thought he had a point with that post, even Mrs Matty agreed with him :greengrin

TornadoHibby
15-03-2013, 11:05 PM
:kettle:

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Top man on hibs dot net.

Careful you don't cut yourself, you're so sharp! :rolleyes: :greengrin

Crack on and keep everyone following your direction or marginalise their comments and them if they don't if that's what makes you feel good! :greengrin :aok:

matty_f
15-03-2013, 11:07 PM
:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Top man on hibs dot net.

Careful you don't cut yourself, you're so sharp! :rolleyes: :greengrin

Crack on and keep everyone following your direction or marginalise their comments and them if they don't if that's what makes you feel good! :greengrin :aok:

You severely over-estimate me. What a ridiculous post to make.

darrenmcintosh2
15-03-2013, 11:09 PM
Maty f was the ball greedy striker at the school football team who thinks his opinion is the only thing that matters.

People that get on my wick

matty_f
15-03-2013, 11:11 PM
Maty f was the ball greedy striker at the school football team who thinks his opinion is the only thing that matters.

People that get on my wick

Played right back, generally. Only moved to midfield when I was a bit older, was never much of a striker.

darrenmcintosh2
15-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Played right back, generally. Only moved to midfield when I was a bit older, was never much of a striker.

Mate you a first class tommy tank. Billy big baws Matty stringfellow

matty_f
15-03-2013, 11:14 PM
Mate you a first class tommy tank. Billy big baws Matty stringfellow

Mum, is that you?

TornadoHibby
15-03-2013, 11:14 PM
Have you worked out how the opinion thing works yet, or how the forum works?

You post something, some will agree, some will think it's pish.

When you grow up a bit, you'll learn not to take it personally when someone thinks you're talking pish.

If you post something, be prepared for folk to disagree - your thread isn't there for everyone just to agree with.

The important point that you miss when each poster has (or should have) equal posting status is that in a balanced debate, if someone asks a poster with a different opinion a question about that opinion, it is fair and reasonable for that question to be answered reasonably.

That's what you forget to do when someone has a different view.

You go for the 'I'll just suggest you're actually a tit mate and my mates on here will support me so that it might appear that you are a tit'!

I think that's where you go wrong but hey, what do I know about the macho nations of his guys like you manage Hibs dot net?!

Back to the trenches for me I suspect as I prefer that to this kind of nonsensical marginalization of the opinions and questions of genuine and decent folk!

clerriehibs
15-03-2013, 11:15 PM

:greengrin

matty_f
15-03-2013, 11:17 PM
The important point that you miss when each poster has (or should have) equal posting status is that in a balanced debate, if someone asks a poster with a different opinion a question about that opinion, it is fair and reasonable for that question to be answered reasonably.

You go for the 'I'll just suggest you're actually a tit mate and my mates on here will support me so that it might appear that you are a tit'!

I think that's where you go wrong but hey, what do I know about the macho nations of his guys like you manage Hibs dot net?!

Back to the trenches for me I suspect as I prefer that to this kind of nonsensical marginalization of the opinions and questions of genuine and decent folk!

It's not even worth pointing out what's wrong with that post.

TornadoHibby
15-03-2013, 11:18 PM
You severely over-estimate me. What a ridiculous post to make.

Sometimes people need to look in a mirror and see what others see about them!!

Maybe they have a point?!!

hibee_nation
15-03-2013, 11:18 PM

Is this a sort of good cop to darrens bad cop routine, dinnae hold back just tell him he is a wanger. :greengrin

TornadoHibby
15-03-2013, 11:19 PM
It's not even worth pointing out what's wrong with that post.

And with that, I rest my case M'lud!

matty_f
15-03-2013, 11:20 PM
Sometimes people need to look in a mirror and see what others see about them!!

Maybe they have a point?!!

Ok, you didn't over-estimate me.

*sits back in swivel chair, stroking a white cat, laughing manically as I plot world domination through a few hibs.net posts and that.

Danderhall Hibs
15-03-2013, 11:21 PM

I've known him since I was 11 or 12 and can confirm he is indeed a complete tit.

I didn't think anyone would dispute that.

matty_f
15-03-2013, 11:23 PM
I've known him since I was 11 or 12 and can confirm he is indeed a complete tit.

I didn't think anyone would dispute that.

Even I don't argue that one.:agree:

TornadoHibby
15-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Ok, you didn't over-estimate me.

*sits back in swivel chair, stroking a white cat, laughing manically as I plot world domination through a few hibs.net posts and that.

Now you've taken this to a considerably more ridiculous level of insanity.

Why not just stop trying to be the guy who knows everything much better than everyone else and we can all enjoy a light hearted debate rather than get involved constantly having to justify posts to your marginalising often ridiculing comments which are actually totally inappropriate!?

darrenmcintosh2
15-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Maty F is a wanger. Straight to the point first class wanger up their with Steven Craigan after his abysmal commentary

matty_f
15-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Maty F is a wanger. Straight to the point first class wanger up their with Steven Craigan after his abysmal commentary

Now the Craigan bit is harsh. The rest of it I agree with, but not the Craigan bit. That's below the belt.

matty_f
15-03-2013, 11:28 PM
Now you've taken this to a considerably more ridiculous level of insanity.

Why not just stop trying to be the guy who knows everything much better than everyone else and we can all enjoy a light hearted debate rather than get involved constantly having to justify posts to your marginalising often ridiculing comments which are actually totally inappropriate!?

I never once said I know everything much better than anyone else. :confused:

Nor did I imply it.

My posts hold exactly the same weight as anyone else's.

I've as much right to agree, disagree, ridicule, or praise a post or thread as anyone else has.

clerriehibs
15-03-2013, 11:30 PM

you'll have to stop ... it's a badge of honour for him now :Ummm:

Danderhall Hibs
15-03-2013, 11:31 PM

Can I just say 2 things based on what I've read in your posts on this thread mate.

"you're" and "there"

matty_f
15-03-2013, 11:33 PM
you'll have to stop ... it's a badge of honour for him now :Ummm:

I wear it with pride!:na na:

Hiber-nation
15-03-2013, 11:35 PM

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Wanger

Hmmm...

matty_f
15-03-2013, 11:37 PM
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Wanger

Hmmm...

Ah... that's disappointing.:greengrin

TornadoHibby
15-03-2013, 11:41 PM
I never once said I know everything much better than anyone else. :confused:

Nor did I imply it.

My posts hold exactly the same weight as anyone else's.

I've as much right to agree, disagree, ridicule, or praise a post or thread as anyone else has.

You really just can't see what's been said here!

However, that's enough of this rubbish for me.

Can't believe how much of Comic Relief I've missed to try and have a reasonable exchange of views only to find that, with you, that is actually not possible UNLESS I agree with everything you post.

matty_f
15-03-2013, 11:42 PM

Can't believe how much of Comic Relief to try and have a reasonable exchange of views only to find that, with you, that is actually not possible UNLESS I agree with everything you post.

Give me strength.:rolleyes:

Mikey
15-03-2013, 11:44 PM
Give me strength.:rolleyes:

There's no reply to the "freedom of speech" card :wink:

hibee_nation
15-03-2013, 11:49 PM

Can't believe how much of Comic Relief I've missed to try and have a reasonable exchange of views only to find that, with you, that is actually not possible UNLESS I agree with everything you post.

I disagree.

Scouse Hibee
15-03-2013, 11:50 PM

Is there any chance of you communicating on this thread without the childish name calling or is that beyond you?