PDA

View Full Version : Yams Just how stupid are they?

Pretty Boy
15-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Words fail me.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/125820-hes-going-to-be-there/

Man drives club to point of financial ruin. Man still treated as hero by fans of said club.

Idiots.

Hibs90
15-03-2013, 11:25 AM
"But surely the Liff authorities have taken his passport off him so that he doesn't leave the country.

And I thought he was skint.

And I thought he didn't care anymore.

And I thought he was driving taxis part time now.

GET IT ROOND YE'S HOBOS. "

This one made me laugh. Why would we care? The man drove and is still driving your club to the ****s. :faf:

Oscar T Grouch
15-03-2013, 11:29 AM
Taken fi twitter
JambosKickback ‏@jamb0skickback
So Vlad's coming on Sunday. How about one last blast of the Vladimir Romanov song as a parting gift? Will you be joining in?
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
6m Andy Morris ‏@AndyM1874
@jamb0skickback I would sing it, in amongst the wasted millions and the crazy stuff he did lots of good for HMFC.
Retweeted by JambosKickback

Mental merricks :agree:

bingo70
15-03-2013, 11:30 AM
"But surely the Liff authorities have taken his passport off him so that he doesn't leave the country.

And I thought he was skint.

And I thought he didn't care anymore.

And I thought he was driving taxis part time now.

GET IT ROOND YE'S HOBOS. "

This one made me laugh. Why would we care? The man drove and is still driving your club to the ****s. :faf:

It was him that said those things, not us?

#FromTheCapital
15-03-2013, 11:33 AM
How is he affording a ticket?

dangermouse
15-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Taken fi twitter
So Vlad's coming on Sunday. How about one last blast of the Vladimir Romanov song as a parting gift? Will you be joining in?
@jamb0skickback I would sing it, in amongst the wasted millions and the crazy stuff he did lots of good for HMFC.

Wonder if Paul Hartley will get a mention :rolleyes:

CallumLaidlaw
15-03-2013, 11:36 AM
How is he affording a ticket?

Obviously got good tips this week

GlenrothesHibee
15-03-2013, 11:43 AM
They are institutionalized. Brainwashed for so long they cant cope without him. Very sad but also extremely funny

pontius pilate
15-03-2013, 11:44 AM
They also think he has it in his power to leave them debt free. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm are he doesn't have any power or say in the matter. How delusional are they. I hope they die soon. Hopefully after the wee cup final hate them with a passion

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-03-2013, 11:45 AM
******s, in all honesty if this clown was the owner of my club I'd have the CCS doing they're job, just do not know where they get this notion they are some kind of big players in Scottish football, we can all laugh but I'm now finding it quite scary that they act in this way.

:confused:

pontius pilate
15-03-2013, 11:48 AM
I think the royal ed will be full after Sunday

#FromTheCapital
15-03-2013, 11:53 AM
Obviously got good tips this week

Griffiths 1-0 :wink:

Green Fish
15-03-2013, 11:55 AM
They are claiming a win on sunday officially make them most successful Scottish team outside of OF above the dons.

Am sick of his, when are we going to get good news, ie, terminally bad news for them, drags on and on and on.......

blackpoolhibs
15-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Jam Tarts 1874, on 15 March 2013 - 10:06 AM, said:
I would like to lend him my wife, so I can have my own wee Vlad.

:faf:

matty_f
15-03-2013, 12:01 PM
:faf: Deary me. I actually struggle to rip the pish out of them these days. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

They're that stupid that I actually feel that I'd be breaking some law on discrimination if I ripped into them and would have the notorious 'PC brigade' on my case.

Aldo
15-03-2013, 12:13 PM
:faf: Deary me. I actually struggle to rip the pish out of them these days. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

They're that stupid that I actually feel that I'd be breaking some law on discrimination if I ripped into them and would have the notorious 'PC brigade' on my case.

Dad on Matty. They don't even realise it wasn't his money he was putting into the club.... Loans from his company here, loans from his company there. Lets see

Yams = up to their neck in debt, 25 to 30 million, no wages paid

Vlads basket ball team= totally ****ed and are in masses of debt. No wages paid etc

Kaunas = totally ****ed and wiped out due to nae money

Bosnian factory= nae money loads of debt and no wages paid

No for me that should start the alarm bells running. All owned by mad Vlad all totally screwed. O and forgot to mention 2 x banks which are screwed in admin possible liquidated.

I really to hope that there is a carrot dangling and the powers that be then just do their legs and wipe out that go forsaken bunch of ......

Hibernia Na Eir
15-03-2013, 12:17 PM
just wait until the mess unravels and they actually find out just how bad VR has left them.
every one of their fans is a compete and utter MUG.

hibees 7062
15-03-2013, 12:25 PM
I would like to lend him my wife/sister, so I can have my own wee Vlad.

:faf: Sorted that for them :greengrin

HibbiesandtheBaddies
15-03-2013, 12:37 PM
They are claiming a win on sunday officially make them most successful Scottish team outside of OF above the dons.

Am sick of his, when are we going to get good news, ie, terminally bad news for them, drags on and on and on.......

Tainted.

MrSmith
15-03-2013, 12:45 PM
Have they been paid yet?

green glory
15-03-2013, 12:47 PM

Until they win a European trophy that's pish.

VickMackie
15-03-2013, 12:49 PM
I would like to lend him my wife, so I can have my own wee Vlad.

:faf:

:faf: that is pretty funny!

Danderhall Hibs
15-03-2013, 12:57 PM

Isn’t Sunday’s game a relegation play-off match – to find out who would’ve been relegated if Dundee hadn’t been added to the league at such a late stage? They can’t count that as a success?

Milandinho
15-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Normally I try to make a point of not making fun of the mentally challenged......But in this case I'll make an exception!

:lolyam: Allisbarry

Bighoose
15-03-2013, 01:24 PM
If I was a Yam I would be more worried if Vlad wasnt at the final.

As chances are he would back at an empty Tynie with a screwdriver getting anything that is screwed down, unscrewed, into the submarine and out the country.

Imagine if they arrive back from Hampden after a humping only to find anything of any value had been "Vladfiscated".

OsloHibs
15-03-2013, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE=matty_f;3536888]:faf: Deary me. I actually struggle to rip the pish out of them these days. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

:top marks

Hibercelona
15-03-2013, 04:54 PM
I don't just want St Mirren to beat them, I want them to obliterate them.

After tonights game, i'll be an out and out St Mirren fan over the weekend.

s.a.m
15-03-2013, 04:56 PM
I don't just want St Mirren to beat them, I want them to obliterate them.

After tonights game, i'll be an out and out St Mirren fan over the weekend.

I'm hoping St Mirren score 5. I'd quite like Hearts to score 1 - just for their travelling fans, of course.

Jones28
15-03-2013, 05:59 PM
If St Mirren win on Sunday after us winning tonight it will make my weekend...and if I get ma hole on my birthday it will be a carlsberg weekend :agree:

hibbymick
15-03-2013, 07:40 PM
Hearts fans have no morals, They will forever be remembered for lying back whilst their club employed a beast.

Aldo
15-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Hearts fans have no morals, They will forever be remembered for lying back whilst their club employed a beast.

Beast's mate Beasts

Sudds_1
15-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Taken fi twitter

is that the one wi Hartley in it? Something about sucking? :greengrin

Mister P
15-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Say all you want about him, he'll always raise a smile as far as I'm concerned.

Glorious 4-0 at Hampden and the Sir Paul Hartley show
Scottish Cup v Gretna
Rudi Skacel
Champions League
Biggest Scottish Cup Final Scottish football has enjoyed for many many years
5-1 and another Scottish Cup
Bruno Aguiar
Julian Brellier
Reducing the Old Squirm ticket allocation and selling out Tynie
THAT Burley run, singing "We are unbeatable" half an hour into games
Ukio Bankas as a sponsor
Ripping the media and Old Firm (ALL TRUE and justified)
The Celtic Semi Final when everybody had us beat
Doing the Beattie
The Guilit Lounge
Hat kickers
The kilt
His submarine mates at the Gretna final
That Jankauskas goal at Tynie from 30 yards hit in his stride off the underside off the bar
Beating Celtic, Rangers and Hibs all for fun
That night at Tynie against Aberdeen for the Sir Paul penalty and confirm our CL place
Spurs away
Liverpool home and away
Standing up to the bullies

Thanks Vlad xxx

and reducing your club to a debt ridden pile of pish

piggybank robbing
cake sales
pimp yer granny
share issues you will never ever ever get a sniff of in your life.
division one...maybe
hmrc

as the man said....thanks for the memories Vlad!!

:faf::faf::yamlaugh:

Bostonhibby
15-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Words fail me.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/125820-hes-going-to-be-there/

Man drives club to point of financial ruin. Man still treated as hero by fans of said club.

Idiots.

So turkeys do vote for xmas after all, keep believing.........maybe even buy a few more "shares".

PS and what happened to end Burleys run again?

16-03-2013, 10:45 AM

No morals. No shame. No dignity. No class. No brains. No clue.

That ladies and Gentleman is Heart of Midlothian FC. A shower of disgusting, bigoted, embarrassing, clueless, cheating tramps who have shamed Scotland for years and years, particularly since their love affair with mad Vlad started. A complete shambles and laughing stock not only in Scottish football but British football. They believe every little tale Vlad decides to spin them and their delusion and arrogance is truly unbelievable not to mention their hypocrisy. They will no doubt celebrate widly and give us it tight if they win the cup tomorrow, despite telling us for years how its "just a wee diddy cup that only wee clubs care about" and how they are "far too big a club to give a toss about it". Well I tell ya, the way I've heard many of them carry on about being in the final, you would think it was the Champions league final they were in! haha oh god they do give me some good laughs, ill say that for them!

Phil D. Rolls
16-03-2013, 02:38 PM
I think the royal ed will be full after Sunday

I bet it's empty tomorrow morning though.