PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Semi final tickets (on sale from Saturday 23rd)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 02:07 PM
For sticking by the club last season should they get 2 tickets each if they want them for the semi final against Falkirk. :aok:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130314/semi-final-announcement_2262950_3109041

Hibernian can confirm that supporters will occupy the entire North and East Stands plus half of the South Stand for the eagerly anticipated William Hill Scottish Cup Semi Final tie against Falkirk on Saturday 13 April (kick off 12.30pm). We can confirm that Season Ticket Members will be entitled to buy an unlimited amount of tickets during the priority period of one week as soon as tickets go on sale.

With well over half of Hampden available to Hibernian Supporters, this process has been designed to allow and encourage families/groups to be seated together. The exact date tickets will go on sale will be confirmed here on www.hibernianfc.co.uk and via our Twitter page (@HibernianFCClub). This information will be released once we have the confirmed date of when we will receive tickets from the SFA.

Current Season Ticket Members will be able to buy online, in person at the Ticket Office or by telephoning the call centre on 0844 844 1875 option 1 (Note: A £1.50 booking fee per ticket may apply for online and call centre bookings). Supporters, who have purchased a New Season Ticket Membership for the 2013/14 campaign may also secure an unlimited amount of semi-final tickets during the initial priority period. To allow us to facilitate this, supporters who have purchased as a New Season Ticket Member (i.e not a renewing season ticket member) can only purchase their semi final tickets in person from the Ticket Office.

If you have yet to purchase a 2013/14 Season Ticket Membership, there is still time to secure the 11 month interest free payment plan, discounted tickets and entry into the prize draws, click here to buy now. A general sale will commence one week following the Season Ticket Member priority period whereby tickets will be offered on an unlimited basis, subject to availability.

Ticket Prices: South Stand - £23, North Stand - £23, East Stand - £15 Adult / £5 Concessions (U16/O65 and Ft Students)

Tickets for the Disabled Sections are limited therefore we would ask that any Disabled Season Ticket Member that wishes tickets for this match apply to us no later than Thursday 21st March.

Saorsa
04-03-2013, 02:08 PM
For sticking by the club last season should they get 2 tickets each if they want them for the semi final against Falkirk. :aok::agree:

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 02:12 PM
:agree:

And if we beat Falkirk the same should happen for the Final. :agree:

Frazerbob
They should be allowed to buy as many as they wish from the off. There's no way the game will sell out so why put any restrictions in place?

Give ST hollders and the other preferential groups a week to buy them then open it udp to all and sundry.

hibbysam
General sale from the start, Hibs will get as many tickets as they want and to sell as many as we can, people want to go with there mates etc.. Im a season ticket holder but 4 of us went through yesterday and would be extremely disappointed if we couldn't get tickets together because the club staggered the selling, There will be no need whatsoever for priority for this semi as we only sold 13/14k ish for last years semi with Aberdeen.

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2013, 02:13 PM
For sticking by the club last season should they get 2 tickets each if they want them for the semi final against Falkirk. :aok:

Maybe but one each will also be sufficient, as long as every season ticket holder gets to see the game what does it matter how many they get. :thumbsup:

ronaldo7

:aok:

hibee_nation
And if we beat Falkirk the same should happen for the Final. :agree:

I can hear the sound of teeth gnashing already. :greengrin

Sudds_1
04-03-2013, 02:14 PM
here we go.............................

Aldo
04-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Season ticket holders deserve 2 IMHO for standing by the club... I am not a season ticket holder but will hopefully get a ticket for me and mrs Aldo for the semi to get right behind the team.

If successful would not be going to the you know what

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 02:16 PM
I can hear the sound of teeth gnashing already. :greengrin

Fair though. :agree: :greengrin

HibeeN
04-03-2013, 02:16 PM
They should be allowed to buy as many as they wish from the off. There's no way the game will sell out so why put any restrictions in place?

Give ST hollders and the other preferential groups a week to buy them then open it udp to all and sundry.

:agree: As a ST holder, I agree. We're not going to sell out our allocation for the semi, so it should be an unlimited amount or general sale from the get-go as it might encourage ST holders to bring lasped supporters or families and be able to buy tickets all together at the same time.

Final, if we get there, is a different matter, but for the semi-final I would just like to see this.

HibernianJK
04-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Do half season tickets get first chance as well or is it just full ST holders?

Judas Iscariot
I'd say 4 tickets...

Pretty Boy
IF we get to the final the same arrangements aslast year seems fair to me.

For the semis 4 per ST holder to let families/mates sit together then general sale. There will be more than enough to go round.

Keith_M
04-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Oh no, not this again! :greengrin

Hampden has a capacity of 52,000!!!!!!!

There should be an open sale from the beginning with people allowed to buy as many tickets as they want. So, if STs want TEN tickets each, I'm sure they'd get them.

Please leave all stupid arguments for IF/WHEN we qualify for the final. ................ at which time, overseas fans should be guaranteed one each :wink:

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 02:21 PM
Maybe but one each will also be sufficient, as long as every season ticket holder gets to see the game what does it matter how many they get. :thumbsup:

Maybe the amount they buy for the semi and Hibs get to the final then they can buy the same amount for the final. :thumbsup:

hibsmad
04-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Should ST holders get two tickets for the semi? Yes, although there will be plenty to go around so it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Should ST holders get two tickets for the final if we get there? No, that would be silly.

GoldenEagle
04-03-2013, 02:26 PM

There should be an open sale from the beginning with people allowed to buy as many tickets as they want. So, if STs want TEN tickets each, I'm sure they'd get them.

Please leave all stupid arguments for IF/WHEN we qualify for the final. ................ at which time, overseas fans should be guaranteed one each :wink:

Spot on. There won't even be 20k at the semi in total so open sale from outset

iwasthere1972
04-03-2013, 02:31 PM
Hampden will be less than half full for the semi. Any Hibs fan with a semi final ticket stub should have the option of purchasing a ticket for the final should we pump the bairns.

Bristolhibby
04-03-2013, 02:31 PM
Should ST holders get two tickets for the semi? Yes, although there will be plenty to go around so it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Should ST holders get two tickets for the final if we get there? No, that would be silly.

Do you not think demand will be a wee bit higher for the Final (hope, hope)?
With the access to seats being less? (Especially if its Celtic)
And the number of corporate sponsors being more?

Dont know how it will work for the final (hope, hope) all I know is I dont have a membership this year, so will have to hit the phone lines. YIKES!!!

J

Aldo
04-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Spot on. There won't even be 20k at the semi in total so open sale from outset

Of course there will be more than 20,000. I will stick my neck it and say 30,000 plus

Beefster
04-03-2013, 02:32 PM
If ST holders don't get to buy six tickets before they go on general sale, my Auntie Agnes, Granny, Mum and next door neighbours are not going to be happy.

Aldo
04-03-2013, 02:33 PM
If get to final and its Smellic it will be 50/50 split like 2001

Franck Stanton
04-03-2013, 02:33 PM
IMO anyone, s/t holder or not, that buys a ticket for the semi should, IF we make the final get priority for a final ticket. [ Not taking it for granted in any way that we are in the final, Falkirk in the semi will be a tough game].

hibsmad
04-03-2013, 02:34 PM
Do you not think demand will be a wee bit higher for the Final (hope, hope)?
With the access to seats being less? (Especially if its Celtic)
And the number of corporate sponsors being more?

Dont know how it will work for the final (hope, hope) all I know is I dont have a membership this year, so will have to hit the phone lines. YIKES!!!

J

Yes to all your questions. That's why I would say just the one ticket for each ST holder if we make the final.

Hainan Hibs
04-03-2013, 02:34 PM
Two seats? Could give them two rows. Semi-Final vs Falkirk in a 52,000 seater stadium FFS:greengrin

Beefster
04-03-2013, 02:36 PM
IMO anyone, s/t holder or not, that buys a ticket for the semi should, IF we make the final get priority for a final ticket. [ Not taking it for granted in any way that we are in the final, Falkirk in the semi will be a tough game].

What about someone who has paid at the gate at ER six or seven times this season but can't make the semi-final for whatever reason?

I've never understood this "folk who go to one game should be guaranteed a final ticket" chat. If you don't contribute to the club on a regular, agreed basis, join the queue with everyone else.

blackpoolhibs
04-03-2013, 02:37 PM
For the semi we can afford to let anyone buy as many as they like. Season ticket holders should have first dibs at the best seats as that's one of the privileges buying one gets you. :thumbsup:

LioNeilMessi
04-03-2013, 02:37 PM
I'm sure there won't be any restrictions of STs for the semi, if they all bought 2 then there would still only be 16,000/17,000. Which is more than we brought v Sheep last year. But ST's should probably get first choice with regards to seating though :cb

_hucks_
04-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Whilst its highly likely thst supply will outstrip demand for the semi, it's still right that ST holders get a priority sale first. It's one of the perks of having one. Do we even know for certain that it will be at Hampden anyway? Tynecastle would certainly necessitate a priority sale.

Taz_hibee
04-03-2013, 02:41 PM
:agree: As a ST holder, I agree. We're not going to sell out our allocation for the semi, so it should be an unlimited amount or general sale from the get-go as it might encourage ST holders to bring lasped supporters or families and be able to buy tickets all together at the same time.

Final, if we get there, is a different matter, but for the semi-final I would just like to see this.

Agree with above, the final if we are lucky enough to get there will be a different matter depending on who we play

LioNeilMessi
I think this thread should be avoided before it turns into being about our allocation for the final!

FFS let's not get ahead of ourselves! :greengrin

silverhibee

Why.

About time the club/board showed some loyalty to ST holders who have stuck by the club, especially after last seasons display, they have tried to get more bums on seats this season but the up take hasn't been very good, but if we get to another final watch the scramble from folk to get a hold of tickets who probably there last game they watched for Hibs was last May. :aok: :cb

hibsmad
04-03-2013, 02:44 PM
What about someone who has paid at the gate at ER six or seven times this season but can't make the semi-final for whatever reason?

I've never understood this "folk who go to one game should be guaranteed a final ticket" chat.

Completely agree but the problem is that Hibs have put nothing in place (such as a loyalty points system) this season to look after fans, outside of ST holders, when it comes to big games like this.

Take me for example. I was a ST holder for 18 years and never missed a home game. Four years ago I had to stop going to most games as I work on a Saturday. I now just go to games on Sundays which has included all Scottish Cup games so far. I was also one of the 7k or so fans who could be bothered their arse to turn up for the first derby this season and face their "party".

I am by no means an uber fan but it makes me pretty angry to think that someone's Auntie/Grandad/Sister who has never been to a game all season stands just as much chance of a ticket as me when any general sale happens.

hibee_girl
04-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Season ticket holders got 2 for last years semi and final, can't imagine it being any different this year.

hibsmad
04-03-2013, 02:48 PM
Why.

About time the club/board showed some loyalty to ST holders who have stuck by the club, especially after last seasons display, they have tried to get more bums on seats this season but the up take hasn't been very good, but if we get to another final watch the scramble from folk to get a hold of tickets who probably there last game they watched for Hibs was last May. :aok: :cb

See my above post.

ST holders are rewarded. That's why you are guaranteed a ticket.

Why do you need two? So you can give it to another ST holder?

No wait that can't be right.

HibeeN
04-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Why.

:agree: At the very least, last year's system of one ticket per ST plus another if you renew seemed to be a good idea.

Besides, we've got 8k ST holders...even if it was 2 per ST holder that would be 16k with AT LEAST 8-9k left for general sale...don't see what the worry is about!

Anyway, we've got the semi to worry about first! Fingers crossed we can bring a decent crowd and get right behind the team like at Killie :thumbsup:

ronaldo7
04-03-2013, 02:52 PM

See my above post.

So should they get two or not:confused:

hibsmad
04-03-2013, 02:53 PM
So should they get two or not:confused:

Not for the final.

Which is what I was asked about in the second post you quoted.

Saorsa
04-03-2013, 02:54 PM
ST holder should get 4 each :agree:

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 02:56 PM
See my above post.

For my mum of course, she put £20 towards my ST. :greengrin

ronaldo7
04-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Not for the final.

Which is what I was asked about in the second post you quoted.

As people have mentioned in the thread, their are only 8,000 seasons, 2 per person for the final to reward them, you should be ok.:aok:

hibsmad
04-03-2013, 02:58 PM
For my mum of course, she put £20 towards my ST. :greengrin

Fair enough, that's different:wink:

cocopops1875
04-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Of course there will be more than 20,000. I will stick my neck it and say 30,000 plus

May i ask what you base this number on ?

ronaldo7
04-03-2013, 03:02 PM
I think those who travelled yesterday on the Golden Eagle buses should be given free transport to the semi.:greengrin

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 03:03 PM
:agree: At the very least, last year's system of one ticket per ST plus another if you renew seemed to be a good idea.

Besides, we've got 8k ST holders...even if it was 2 per ST holder that would be 16k with AT LEAST 8-9k left for general sale...don't see what the worry is about!

Anyway, we've got the semi to worry about first! Fingers crossed we can bring a decent crowd and get right behind the team like at Killie :thumbsup:

It did seem a good idea, sure i can still remember folk saying the club were blackmailing fans to get a ticket for last May though. :agree: :thumbsup:

Thecat23
04-03-2013, 03:03 PM
The way I see it after last May Hibs should be treating anyone who still renewed or bought a ST like Royalty. We are the ones who didn't turn our back (nothing against those who did/have) that's their choice. But for the Semi should be as many as we like. If we make the final I'd expect at least 2.

Owain_1987
04-03-2013, 03:05 PM

I say we should get a free ticket also for being faithful! I live in Cardiff and still have a season ticket! :agree:

Beefster
04-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Why do you need two?

My Granny. She hasn't missed a final in 20 years. She doesn't bother with the run-of-the-mill SPL or cup games though.

lEXO
04-03-2013, 03:09 PM
See my above post.

Why should,nt we get 2? I know where my extra ticket is going if i get 2. It,s not going to some granny or auntie who does,nt normally go to games.
It,s going to my cousin who was at Kilmarnock with me yesterday and done the away trips to aberdeen and dingwall with me in the space of
days. 630 miles to see 5 shots on target. Why should we have to sit on our own to allow some folk who cannae be arsed going to see Hibs most of the time a guaranteed seat?
After the last few seasons it would have been easy to give up our season tickets, but we did,nt. Allowing us the chance to buy an extra ticket is the least we deserve for our loyalty and commitment.

hibsmad
04-03-2013, 03:11 PM
As people have mentioned in the thread, their are only 8,000 seasons, 2 per person for the final to reward them, you should be ok.:aok:

I wouldn't be so sure. I managed to get to the final last year as I got my mates ticket who is a ST holder. He was on holiday at the time.

I also tried to purchase one when they went on general sale but could not get a hold of one. This was despite trying continuously on the phone for pretty much the whole time they were on sale.

As it happens, when I was at the final, I was sitting next to two couples (husband & wife) and I can guarantee you that the wives did not attend regularly. One had asked her husband why corner kicks are awarded, and the other (and I swear this is no joke) asked how many minutes the first half lasted?!

They also barely made a sound the whole match and if I hadn't had 8 pints I probably would have felt a little embarrassed sitting there singing like a right nutter. This is another reason why there should be a points system in place. People who care and who go when they can want to support the team and cheer them on. ST holders who take a family member who never usually goes are more likely to sit and watch in silence.

hibsmad
04-03-2013, 03:15 PM
Why should,nt we get 2? I know where my extra ticket is going if i get 2. It,s not going to some granny or auntie who does,nt normally go to games.
It,s going to my cousin who was at Kilmarnock with me yesterday and done the away trips to aberdeen and dingwall with me in the space of
days. 630 miles to see 5 shots on target. Why should we have to sit on our own to allow some folk who cannae be arsed going to see Hibs most of the time a guaranteed seat?
After the last few seasons it would have been easy to give up our season tickets, but we did,nt. Allowing us the chance to buy an extra ticket is the least we deserve for our loyalty and commitment.

If you look back over my posts you will see I have already given my reason why I don't believe you should get two. If you do get two then I am happy that someone who deserves a ticket will get your second one.

Unfortunately, I don't believe this would be the case with everyone.

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 03:16 PM
My Granny. She hasn't missed a final in 20 years. She doesn't bother with the run-of-the-mill SPL or cup games though.

Funny that, my mum is the same. Only finals for her too.

hibsbollah
04-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Im not going. Its only a semi final against a team we are a cert to beat, after all. Then on Monday April 15th i will swan into the ticket office to rudely demand one of the 20,000 tickets we'll have for the final and i wont have wasted £50 or thereabouts on a boring old semifinal.

:greengrin

IWasThere2016
04-03-2013, 03:22 PM
If ST holders don't get to buy six tickets before they go on general sale, my Auntie Agnes, Granny, Mum and next door neighbours are not going to be happy.

You've overlooked me again!!! PETRIE :grr:

lEXO
04-03-2013, 03:25 PM
If you look back over my posts you will see I have already given my reason why I don't believe you should get two. If you do get two then I am happy that someone who deserves a ticket will get your second one.

Unfortunately, I don't believe this would be the case with everyone.

There is also the chance that most season ticket holders will take a mate rather than some random. Also there is an chance that giving everybody the chance of one ticket that more people you mention will have a chance to be at the game. I renewed my season well before the season ended last year and was rewarded(if thats the word) with an extra ticket for the final. I remember the same arguments then. If we dont get some perks as a season ticket holder, what is the point? We fire our money in before the season has started and that allows the club to use it to strengthen the team.

cabbageandribs1875
04-03-2013, 03:26 PM
Hampden will be less than half full for the semi. Any Hibs fan with a semi final ticket stub should have the option of purchasing a ticket for the final should we pump the bairns.

this :agree:

Aldo
04-03-2013, 03:28 PM
May i ask what you base this number on ?

I just think there will be.... Falkirk 8 to 10 and I really do think we'll take 20,000. Just a feeling.

Nowt based mate just a hunch.

Lucius Apuleius
04-03-2013, 03:28 PM
See, I cannot get my head round this "I want one for my mate so as we can sit together". Does he sit beside you every other week at ER? If so, how the heck does he manage it?

Hampden is a 52 thousand ****** stadium fer christ's sake. We are not going to be short of tickets. Tell me something, if anyone can, how many people missed out on tickets for last season's final? None that I know. In all my years of supporting Hibs I have never failed in getting myself or anyone else who wanted to go, a ticket. And yes I do get extra because my son comes in from Ireland, my other son will make sure he gets the day off, damned hard to do in his job on a normal weekly basis. MY missus will be there as I need her to drive me to most games so as I can go on the bevvy and one of my mates who only goes to semis and finals will be there. Not saying this to rub anything in just as proof that there will be, as always, plenty tickets. In fact I would go as far as to say the semi should be PATG.

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 03:30 PM
I say we should get a free ticket also for being faithful! I live in Cardiff and still have a season ticket! :agree:

Good shout. :agree:

jdships
04-03-2013, 03:32 PM

Thank You for that :agree:
It was beginning to look like an 'Uber Fan' convention :greengrin:wink:
Many people just can't manage every home game for work ,health, financial etc , reasons but are just as dedicated supporters

Should be no problem meeting the demand for tickets to ALL SUPPORTERS given it is being played at Hampden

:flag:

hibsmad
04-03-2013, 03:34 PM
There is also the chance that most season ticket holders will take a mate rather than some random. Also there is an chance that giving everybody the chance of one ticket that more people you mention will have a chance to be at the game. I renewed my season well before the season ended last year and was rewarded(if thats the word) with an extra ticket for the final. I remember the same arguments then. If we dont get some perks as a season ticket holder, what is the point? We fire our money in before the season has started and that allows the club to use it to strengthen the team.

I am grateful to every season ticket holder for supporting the club. As I have said previously, I was a ST holder for 18 years and if I still could have one then I would. As it stands though I can't and I just have to make do with going to any Sunday games we have. I completely agree that ST holders should have perks, I just don't think this should be one.

My whole argument here is to say that there should be a points system in place where the most loyal fans get tickets for these occasions. Obviously ST holders would be top of the list but then it would be a staggered system depending on matches attended. I don't really see what the problem with this would be?

marinello59
04-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Two tickets for every season ticket holder and one for non season ticket holders but only if they carry season ticket holders to the game in sedan chairs. And no tickets at all for hibsmad because I think that would be funny watching him explode. :agree:

DH1875
04-03-2013, 03:36 PM
We will have well over 35k tickets for the semi. Anyone who wants one will get one so why worry? ST holders can get 10 each and there will still be thousands to go around.
Of course the final will be and should be different if we get there. ST should get one then new ST for next season leaving about 3/4k for fans who go to the semi to enter a ballot.

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 03:37 PM
I wouldn't be so sure. I managed to get to the final last year as I got my mates ticket who is a ST holder. He was on holiday at the time.

I also tried to purchase one when they went on general sale but could not get a hold of one. This was despite trying continuously on the phone for pretty much the whole time they were on sale.

As it happens, when I was at the final, I was sitting next to two couples (husband & wife) and I can guarantee you that the wives did not attend regularly. One had asked her husband why corner kicks are awarded, and the other (and I swear this is no joke) asked how many minutes the first half lasted?!

They also barely made a sound the whole match and if I hadn't had 8 pints I probably would have felt a little embarrassed sitting there singing like a right nutter. This is another reason why there should be a points system in place. People who care and who go when they can want to support the team and cheer them on. ST holders who take a family member who never usually goes are more likely to sit and watch in silence.

My mum will be right up for it with her rattle green hair green dress and scarf on, she may still ask me a few times during the game who is playing mind you.

Gatecrasher
04-03-2013, 03:37 PM
Hibs had it spot on last year

hibsmad
04-03-2013, 03:38 PM
Two tickets for every season ticket holder and one for non season ticket holders but only if they carry season ticket holders to the game in sedan chairs. And no tickets at all for hibsmad because I think that would be funny watching him explode. :agree:

That's just mean.:na na:

:timebomb:

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2013, 03:41 PM
I buy two season tickets every years to guarantee the same two seats at Easter Road for me and my laddie. I expect my loyalty be to rewarded by being guaranteed two seats for big games at Hampden.

Anything else is just greed IMO. However if we get two each, I will auction the spares off to the highest bidder and donate the proceeds to the Scouse Hibee foundation.

Captain Trips
04-03-2013, 03:42 PM
I do not have a ST so getting a ticket for final was more difficult however that is correct as ST holders deserve at least 2 each. No doubt whatever club do it will not be right.

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 03:42 PM

As long as the chairs don't come from Paisley. :wink: :greengrin

FranckSuzy
04-03-2013, 03:43 PM
My 2 dogs sat and watched the game with me yesterday and even crossed their paws till full-time before they got out for a pee as I wouldn't leave the house till the FT whistle. They definitely deserve a ticket each :agree:

DH1875
04-03-2013, 03:46 PM
See, I cannot get my head round this "I want one for my mate so as we can sit together". Does he sit beside you every other week at ER? If so, how the heck does he manage it?

Hampden is a 52 thousand ****** stadium fer christ's sake. We are not going to be short of tickets. Tell me something, if anyone can, how many people missed out on tickets for last season's final? None that I know. In all my years of supporting Hibs I have never failed in getting myself or anyone else who wanted to go, a ticket. And yes I do get extra because my son comes in from Ireland, my other son will make sure he gets the day off, damned hard to do in his job on a normal weekly basis. MY missus will be there as I need her to drive me to most games so as I can go on the bevvy and one of my mates who only goes to semis and finals will be there. Not saying this to rub anything in just as proof that there will be, as always, plenty tickets. In fact I would go as far as to say the semi should be PATG.

It does happen mate. I missed out on the 2001 final and was sick. Being at the semi that year got you into a ballot. We had over 20k at the semi and at least 2k-3k missed out. Really felt let down with the club at the time as had previously been a ST holder and still went home and away most weeks. Was that bad I came really close to jacking it in.

hibsmad
04-03-2013, 03:53 PM
It does happen mate. I missed out on the 2001 final and was sick. Being at the semi that year got you into a ballot. We had over 20k at the semi and at least 2k-3k missed out. Really felt let down with the club at the time as had previously been a ST holder and still went home and away most weeks. Was that bad I came really close to jacking it in.

:agree:If I hadn't got my mates ticket last year then I would have missed out. The thought of missing this year if we get there makes me a little worried to say the least. Especially knowing that there will be guys there having to answer their wife when she asks how many bloody minutes the first half lasts for!

Pretty Boy
04-03-2013, 03:56 PM

This.

Was simple, fair and resulted in almost everyone who wanted a tucket getting one.

Some ST holders got 2, some got 1, members got 1, those ho donated.to the Hibernians got 1, there was the Dunfermilne game ballot thing and we still had a few thousand go to general sale.

If it ain't broke and all that.

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 03:57 PM

But some folk were still complaining that the club were blackmailing folk so that they could get a ticket for the final.

We are on a roll with :pfgwa you want a ticket for next seasons final then all you need to do is buy a ST for the up coming season. Simples. :thumbsup:

I am confident we will see off the bairns in the semi and see us at Hampden in the final. :flag:

Lucius Apuleius
04-03-2013, 03:57 PM

Sorry to hear that mate, but that is quite honestly, apart from the thousands locked out at the Dunfermline LC final that I have ever heard of any regular not getting a ticket for a Hibs game. Anyway, I ;said last season's final. :greengrin

Peevemor
04-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Sorry to hear that mate, but that is quite honestly, apart from the thousands locked out at the Dunfermline LC final that I have ever heard of any regular not getting a ticket for a Hibs game. Anyway, I ;said last season's final. :greengrin

A lot of folk had trouble getting tickets for the Livi final too - lucky them!

jgl07
04-03-2013, 04:12 PM
A lot of folk had trouble getting tickets for the Livi final too - lucky them!

I had to queue overnight to get tickets for the Livvy final.

Aldo
04-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Don't think getting a ticket for the semi will be a problem tbh. If results go the right way then that's when the matter should be debated.

Folk getting their knickers in a twist when we've got the semi to play first.

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 04:22 PM
Don't think getting a ticket for the semi will be a problem tbh. If results go the right way then that's when the matter should be debated.

Folk getting their knickers in a twist when we've got the semi to play first.

One game at a time Aldo :agree:

See you at Hampden in May. :thumbsup:

Aldo
04-03-2013, 04:25 PM
One game at a time Aldo :agree:

See you at Hampden in May. :thumbsup:

Silver results going our way there is not a hope in hell of me getting a ticket for the final. No a ST holder so Nae chance.

hibeesjoe
04-03-2013, 04:26 PM
After season ticket holders have had there allocation then it should be a points based system for the rest of the tickets. The club know who have bought tickets and how many, it might even improve attendances at easter road.

Theres Nothing worse than 1000's off glory seekers getting to the big games. I was sat next to a couple of english blokes at the livvy final who never even had a clue who was playing.

Aldo
04-03-2013, 04:31 PM
After season ticket holders have had there allocation then it should be a points based system for the rest of the tickets. The club know who have bought tickets and how many, it might even improve attendances at easter road.

Theres Nothing worse than 1000's off glory seekers getting to the big games. I was sat next to a couple of english blokes at the livvy final who never even had a clue who was playing.

So just folk that have ST's and go to most games should get tickets. The Livvy final was a one off for us in respect that they didn't have a big support hence the reason we got loads of tickets.

I don't give a flying **** who I sit besides as long as they support Hibs... They can be from Mars.

Lets just get past Falkirk then you can decide who you sit next to. ;-)

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 04:31 PM
Silver results going our way there is not a hope in hell of me getting a ticket for the final. No a ST holder so Nae chance.

Never say no though. :agree:

Aldo
04-03-2013, 04:34 PM

Never say no though. :agree:

The way my luck goes I'm not gonnae expect much tbh . ;-)

joe breezy
04-03-2013, 04:35 PM
I'm in the Hibernians so should get priority for that :agree:

HH81
04-03-2013, 04:38 PM
I'm in the Hibernians so should get priority for that :agree:

Me too but i need 4 semi finals tickets this time so will wait for general sale.

JMac
04-03-2013, 04:39 PM
It doesn't matter what the rules are, we won't sell anywhere near enough to fill Hamdump.

HibernianJK
04-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Why the big debate? If you want a ticket for the semi final you will get one. That is not the problem. Don't see why people are getting all hot and bothered about tickets for the final when were not even there yet. Focus

Baldy Foghorn
04-03-2013, 04:45 PM
AH don't you just love Semi's and Final's??

We have an average at home games of 11-12K, take under 3K to away league games, suddenly the panic button gets hit when Semi's and Final's come around.....

Worst case scenario is we get 26K for both Semi and Final should we progress.......

If anyone wants to guarantee a ticket for a Final, BUY a season ticket.......

Liams
04-03-2013, 04:49 PM
This could be a stupid question but its the first time im trying to organise tickets without my dad doing it for me, im a ST holder and my 3mates who want to go arnt, how could i get 4 seats together/make sure we are all together?

silverhibee
04-03-2013, 04:50 PM

We have an average at home games of 11-12K, take under 3K to away league games, suddenly the panic button gets hit when Semi's and Final's come around.....

Worst case scenario is we get 26K for both Semi and Final should we progress.......

How will they all get in to ER next season though. :confused: :greengrin

hibeesjoe
04-03-2013, 04:50 PM
So just folk that have ST's and go to most games should get tickets. The Livvy final was a one off for us in respect that they didn't have a big support hence the reason we got loads of tickets.

I don't give a flying **** who I sit besides as long as they support Hibs... They can be from Mars.

Lets just get past Falkirk then you can decide who you sit next to. ;-)

If our average attendance is just over 10,000 and 8000 of them are season ticket holders then it only leaves 2000 walk up fans per game. So many hundred of those will be the away support so it doesnt leave that many walk up hibs fans, why shouldnt they be rewarded with some sort of points system. I know a few fans who pretty much admit that the only time they will look to go to games is trips to hampden.

I dont have a season ticket so im not making out im some sort of uber fan. I try to get to as many games as i can make/afford which has included the 3 cup games and a few league games. I will be heading to hampden for the semi and if we do manage to get through i will have to join the public sale scramble.

Pretty Boy
04-03-2013, 04:51 PM
This could be a stupid question but its the first time im trying to organise tickets without my dad doing it for me, im a ST holder and my 3mates who want to go arnt, how could i get 4 seats together/make sure we are all together?

For the semi just wait for the general sale and buy 4 tickets.

For the final, if we win the semi, you have almost no chance.

Lucius Apuleius
04-03-2013, 04:52 PM

Do you sit beside them at every other game?

Aldo
04-03-2013, 04:57 PM
If our average attendance is just over 10,000 and 8000 of them are season ticket holders then it only leaves 2000 walk up fans per game. So many hundred of those will be the away support so it doesnt leave that many walk up hibs fans, why shouldnt they be rewarded with some sort of points system. I know a few fans who pretty much admit that the only time they will look to go to games is trips to hampden.

I dont have a season ticket so im not making out im some sort of uber fan. I try to get to as many games as i can make/afford which has included the 3 cup games and a few league games. I will be heading to hampden for the semi and if we do manage to get through i will have to join the public sale scramble.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be a reward plan... It should be taken over the whole season and not a game or 2 leading up to ticket sales.

Some folk who don't have ST go to as many games as they can. Some might no be able to get off for the games in the coming weeks??

blackpoolhibs
04-03-2013, 04:58 PM

I thought we were playing football that made your eyes bleed? :confused:

Moon unit
04-03-2013, 05:00 PM

Well said!!!!.....lets not get all , all Hibs fans should be given the chance to get a ticket! I go to most home games, I don't see myself as an inferior fan because I no longer get a season ticket. I have to work some Saturdays so pointless getting a S.T!

Baldy Foghorn
04-03-2013, 05:03 PM

I thought we were playing football that made your eyes bleed? :confused:

Indeed, instantly forgotten now though.....

I really hope Yesterday's result, makes lapsed or waivering fans, come back to ER and back the team......

DH1875
04-03-2013, 05:05 PM

Teams in the final don't get anywhere near 26k tickets :confused:.

Liams
04-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Do you sit beside them at every other game?

Nah, two of them are part time hibs fans due to there work and one of them is a killie fan (bet from sunday)

hibsmad
04-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Well said!!!!.....lets not get all , all Hibs fans should be given the chance to get a ticket! I go to most home games, I don't see myself as an inferior fan because I no longer get a season ticket. I have to work some Saturdays so pointless getting a S.T!

But don't you know that in order to guarantee a ticket for any semi/final then all you need to do is buy a ST. Simples, easy, problem solved, etc.

There can be no possible reason for anyone not having a ST unless you don't love the club enough. :wink:

Liams
04-03-2013, 05:08 PM
For the semi just wait for the general sale and buy 4 tickets.

For the final, if we win the semi, you have almost no chance.

Awww okayy thanks for help :)

Aldo
04-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Hibs fans what are we like eh.

Baldy Foghorn
04-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Teams in the final don't get anywhere near 26k tickets :confused:.

Argument still stands, we get more at Hampden than the Capacity for home fans at ER.....We have never sold out all our home tickets for any game......

DH1875
04-03-2013, 05:13 PM
But don't you know that in order to guarantee a ticket for any semi/final then all you need to do is buy a ST. Simples, easy, problem solved, etc.

There can be no possible reason for anyone not having a ST unless you don't love the club enough. :wink:

Like I said, I've missed out before but I don't have a problem with ST holders getting first dibs and the chance of a ticket before everyone else. My issue is with the other 10k tickets. There should be something in place to guarantee that the fans who go most weeks are rewarded instead of those that turn up once a year.

Moon unit
04-03-2013, 05:14 PM

Your saying I don't love the club cause I no longer buy a S.T!!!...I have to work 1 in 4 Saturdays, thats the reality of my work situation, when I am off on Sat' - I go !... Don't judge my love for the club:confused:

lEXO
04-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Argument still stands, we get more at Hampden than the Capacity for home fans at ER.....We have never sold out all our home tickets for any game......

Agreed.

Beefster
04-03-2013, 05:16 PM

Do you have to be on the database to PATG for category B games? If not, Hibs can't win. You'd have folk coming on moaning about how they've been to 10 games at ER this season but because they were all category B, they've no points.

hibsmad
04-03-2013, 05:17 PM
Your saying I don't love the club cause I no longer buy a S.T!!!...I have to work 1 in 4 Saturdays, thats the reality of my work situation, when I am off on Sat' - I go !... Don't judge my love for the club:confused:

Ah right sorry, it appears I'm no good at sarcasm (even when using :wink:)

I was actually agreeing with your point. I'm not a ST holder either as work Saturdays but go whenever we play on a Sunday.

DH1875
04-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Do you have to be on the database to PATG for category B games? If not, Hibs can't win. You'd have folk coming on moaning about how they've been to 10 games at ER this season but because they were all category B, they've no points.

How do you get on the data base? By buying a CAT B ticket :wink:. If your not even on the database then sorry, tough luck.

Leishy1995
04-03-2013, 05:21 PM
I've been to every cup game so far, the derby at home and the Killie game last Wednesday.

I bought my ticket for the derby this Sunday weeks back and if I don't get to go to the semi I will be gutted.

But that all depends on if it is sunday, I work Saturdays.

JIm
04-03-2013, 05:26 PM
Altho i've attended most matches home and away for last two years not had a season ticket for roughly 6/7 years. Probably going to get one now onthe bak of some of the recent performances.

marinello59
04-03-2013, 05:27 PM
I only go to Hampden games because I can't be bothered with the diddy games but I haven't missed one there for ages. I better get a ticket for the semi final!

lEXO
I think the club will use the database to check for folk who have been to games regularly and do something to repay their loyalty. The semi final should,nt be a problem really though.

brydekirk
here we go.............................

Yip

Beefster
04-03-2013, 05:31 PM
How do you get on the data base? By buying a CAT B ticket :wink:

Aye, right enough!

Moon unit
04-03-2013, 05:41 PM
Ah right sorry, it appears I'm no good at sarcasm (even when using :wink:)

I was actually agreeing with your point. I'm not a ST holder either as work Saturdays but go whenever we play on a Sunday.
Apologies bud..forgot to put my sarcasm radar on! ...serves me right for having a sneak at Yams sick back and getting wound up by their p*sh!:aok:

Danderhall Hibs
04-03-2013, 06:41 PM

Should be 10 tickets per st mate. Don't think anyone would disagree with that.

hibsmad
04-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Apologies bud..forgot to put my sarcasm radar on! ...serves me right for having a sneak at Yams sick back and getting wound up by their p*sh!:aok:

No worries mate. Visiting that place is enough to make anyone pissed off!

With regards to tickets for final (should we get there), I guess we'll just have to hope that there is room for fans like us who have been to every round so far, after the more important dads/mums/grannies/neighbours of ST holders have been taken care of.

Nomeancity
04-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Season ticket holders deserve 2 IMHO for standing by the club... I am not a season ticket holder but will hopefully get a ticket for me and mrs Aldo for the semi to get right behind the team.

If successful would not be going to the you know what

Really don't understand the point of this post and other similar ones. If you as a ST holder gets a ticket then why do you need another - must be to give to non ST holders. Because all ST holders will already have their own ticket. So this kind of defeats the purpose a bit does it not. Totally agree st holders should get first choice but not to the total exclusion of others.
Every time a final or semi comes along we have this same argument - tell you what why not just let st holders go. We don't want to attract anyone else back do we.

Aldo
04-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Really don't understand the point of this post and other similar ones. If you as a ST holder gets a ticket then why do you need another - must be to give to non ST holders. Because all ST holders will already have their own ticket. So this kind of defeats the purpose a bit does it not. Totally agree st holders should get first choice but not to the total exclusion of others.
Every time a final or semi comes along we have this same argument - tell you what why not just let st holders go. We don't want to attract anyone else back do we.

Point is I don't have a season ticket and don't deserve 1st dibs on a ticket ENDOF. Fwiw you have 9 posts on here. If your to become a regular then you'd better get used to utterly pointless posts, childish squabbles, stupid points and the list goes on.

Enjoy

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2013, 07:13 PM

Agree with you 100% mate and I'm a ST holder. Friends and relatives of ST holders also get ticket preference ****** crazy.

3pm
04-03-2013, 07:16 PM
Cannae wait to see Sunday's attendance. 13,500 or some pish.

banarc7062
04-03-2013, 07:18 PM

Certainly seems a reasonable proposal. Get as many fans (even if just the "Occasion" fan supporting the Hibees.

Hibee Ryan
04-03-2013, 07:26 PM

But having 2 tickets with your ST is a reward for having a ST, now I know that not everyone can get a season ticket and the such but if you go to the games on your own, you'll also have to sit on your own at the final but as a reward for being a ST holder and giving Hibs a big income you get one more ticket... There is quite a few people that have season tickets when it isn't economically smart for them to have them. I think that getting 2 tickets is a fair way of doing it as it rewards fans that stay year on year but it also allows them to bring along someone that doesn't normally and who knows, that person may be persuaded to go back to ER.

If you want a ticket for the final then you're going to get one, don't worry about that

rcarter1
04-03-2013, 07:30 PM
Some thoughts..

1. Semi Final is a non issue as no one who wants a ticket will miss out.

2. Final is obviously different, but majority of people (vast majority?) of people wanting to go will get a ticket providing we get fifty percent allocation.

3. Will Celtic get a larger allocation than us should we both be in the final?

4. Walk ups worried they might not get a ticket could use this forum to buy tickets from those season tickets not wanting their extra - before the general sale.

5. Some kind of loyalty system would be great for regular walk ups.

6. Regarding people not happy with who they sit next to: Is there a way to have one or more sections of the ground ear marked for the 'hardcore/sect 43/singing section'. It is disappointing when the 'active' support is dispersed among a large 'inactive' support. Some families may also prefer to be among less 'active' areas.

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2013, 07:33 PM
But having 2 tickets with your ST is a reward for having a ST, now I know that not everyone can get a season ticket and the such but if you go to the games on your own, you'll also have to sit on your own at the final but as a reward for being a ST holder and giving Hibs a big income you get one more ticket... There is quite a few people that have season tickets when it isn't economically smart for them to have them. I think that getting 2 tickets is a fair way of doing it as it rewards fans that stay year on year but it also allows them to bring along someone that doesn't normally and who knows, that person may be persuaded to go back to ER.

If you want a ticket for the final then you're going to get one, don't worry about that

But we don't need a ticket and can only use one at a time. Therefore the person benefiting from the extra ticket is not the ST holder!

If Hibs want to reward ST holders they can pay for their travel (from their home address :greengrin) to the final or something similar that way the actual ST holder does benefit.

Hibee Ryan
04-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Some thoughts..

1. Semi Final is a non issue as no one who wants a ticket will miss out.

2. Final is obviously different, but majority of people (vast majority?) of people wanting to go will get a ticket providing we get fifty percent allocation.

3. Will Celtic get a larger allocation than us should we both be in the final?

4. Walk ups worried they might not get a ticket could use this forum to buy tickets from those season tickets not wanting their extra - before the general sale.

5. Some kind of loyalty system would be great for regular walk ups.

6. Regarding people not happy with who they sit next to: Is there a way to have one or more sections of the ground ear marked for the 'hardcore/sect 43/singing section'. It is disappointing when the 'active' support is dispersed among a large 'inactive' support. Some families may also prefer to be among less 'active' areas.

1. Agree completely

2. Again agree, people that have made any games this season will get a ticket. Obviously it'll be a hassle but they should get one!

3. Don't think they will as the SFA have to be fair and I think they always have to start 50/50 and then the SFA and clubs agree on split

4. I assume they could but many season ticket holders will use those tickets for friends, I for one assuming ST holders get 2 will be using my spare ticket for my friend that has been to 10 games this season with me.

5. Loyalty system would be great but it's hard to introduce since most people would have the same amount for the first couple of years but once introduced could be a great way to distribute tickets fairly

6. Games at Hampden always seem to bring out the a***holes in our support so it's hard to not be near one at least, but there is a family section which is cheaper IIRC

GoldenEagle
04-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Some thoughts..

1. Semi Final is a non issue as no one who wants a ticket will miss out. Correct

2. Final is obviously different, but majority of people (vast majority?) of people wanting to go will get a ticket providing we get fifty percent allocation. We could easily sell 35k tickets for a cup final

3. Will Celtic get a larger allocation than us should we both be in the final? Not true, "50/50" split but debenture holders tend to be OF fans so you'll see more of them than us

4. Walk ups worried they might not get a ticket could use this forum to buy tickets from those season tickets not wanting their extra - before the general sale. They could buy a ST for next season, thus benefitting the club and getting to the final

5. Some kind of loyalty system would be great for regular walk ups. Impossible to start now.

6. Regarding people not happy with who they sit next to: Is there a way to have one or more sections of the ground ear marked for the 'hardcore/sect 43/singing section'. It is disappointing when the 'active' support is dispersed among a large 'inactive' support. Some families may also prefer to be among less 'active' areas. Again nice idea but almost impossible in practice, it will take individual groups to organise and collate ST's

All IMO and all if we beat Falkirk :)

Hibee Ryan
04-03-2013, 07:41 PM
But we don't need a ticket and can only use one at a time. Therefore the person benefiting from the extra ticket is not the ST holder!

If Hibs want to reward ST holders they can pay for their travel (from their home address :greengrin) to the final or something similar that way the actual ST holder does benefit.

You do get to feel like god when deciding who gets the ticket though and last year everyone seem to be that little bit nicer leading up to May to me, that's a benefit :wink:

Billy Whizz
04-03-2013, 07:49 PM

Steve, you're right and we normally take around 500-800 to away games

rcarter1
04-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Again nice idea but almost impossible in practice, it will take individual groups to organise and collate ST's

All IMO and all if we beat Falkirk :)

Would it be possible for the club to say section XXX is for the heedbangers, and section YYY is for those looking for a quite afternoon in the sunshine.

Anyway, as you say Falkirk is job number one... :pray:

wheres the gritty determined smilie?

hibs4thecup1988
04-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Not read the entire thread. I personally think if we reach the final we will do the same as last year.

Season ticket holders for this year get 1 and if you renewed or are a new season ticket holder you get one. Worked fine last year for arguably the biggest game in our history so sure it will work fine again.

yeezus.
04-03-2013, 08:36 PM

I've never understood this "folk who go to one game should be guaranteed a final ticket" chat. If you don't contribute to the club on a regular, agreed basis, join the queue with everyone else.

:top marksat last, we agree.

Malthibby
04-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Uberfans should get 10 tickets each & smug Petrie face masks.

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Uberfans should get 10 tickets each & smug Petrie face masks.

What's the definition of an uberfan?

SouthamptonHibs
04-03-2013, 09:08 PM
[QUOTE=Hibee Ryan;3524383]But having 2 tickets with your ST is a reward for having a ST, now I know that not everyone can get a season ticket and the such but if you go to the games on your own, you'll also have to sit on your own at the final but as a reward for being a ST holder and giving Hibs a big income you get one more ticket... There is quite a few people that have season tickets when it isn't economically smart for them to have them. I think that getting 2 tickets is a fair way of doing it as it rewards fans that stay year on year but it also allows them to bring along someone that guydoesn't normally and who knows, that person may be persuaded to go back to ER.

Disagree, season ticket holders should get one ticket for a final (for the semi final season ticket holders get first dibs and should be allowed to buy as many as they want as 52,000 seats available max crowd 30,000),
Some season tickets are as low as £120 for adults, I contribute to Hibernians scheme and PATG, don't understand why a pal of a season ticket holder should get a ticket before me. Just a thought

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2013, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE=Hibee Ryan;3524383]But having 2 tickets with your ST is a reward for having a ST, now I know that not everyone can get a season ticket and the such but if you go to the games on your own, you'll also have to sit on your own at the final but as a reward for being a ST holder and giving Hibs a big income you get one more ticket... There is quite a few people that have season tickets when it isn't economically smart for them to have them. I think that getting 2 tickets is a fair way of doing it as it rewards fans that stay year on year but it also allows them to bring along someone that guydoesn't normally and who knows, that person may be persuaded to go back to ER.

Disagree, season ticket holders should get one ticket for a final (for the semi final season ticket holders get first dibs and should be allowed to buy as many as they want as 52,000 seats available max crowd 30,000),
Some season tickets are as low as £120 for adults, I contribute to Hibernians scheme and PATG, don't understand why a pal of a season ticket holder should get a ticket before me. Just a thought

Spot on :agree:

pritchie
04-03-2013, 09:12 PM
A lot of u guys have us in the final already! The Falkirk game will be very tough in all fairness we should get through it but I think some of u guys need to settle down! Take it one game at a time

Since90+2
04-03-2013, 09:13 PM
I'd be surprised if there is more than 25,000 at the semi.

SouthamptonHibs
04-03-2013, 09:15 PM
A lot of u guys have us in the final already! The Falkirk game will be very tough in all fairness we should get through it but I think some of u guys need to settle down! Take it one game at a time

10/10 agree let's get past Falkirk first hail hail

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2013, 09:15 PM

I don't think anyone has us in the final already, we've known too many lows to assume that Falkirk is a formality, just a discussion nothing else.
No chickens counted here. :thumbsup:

hibee_nation
04-03-2013, 09:42 PM
What's the definition of an uberfan?

Somebody who only supports 1 team :greengrin

cleanyman
04-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Minter of a thread.

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Somebody who only supports 1 team :greengrin

I'm an uberfan then as I class supporting a team as actually attending or putting some dosh into the coffers of that club. Sadly I'm just a fan of my other team and no longer a supporter. :thumbsup:

hibee_nation
04-03-2013, 09:57 PM
I'm an uberfan then as I class supporting a team as actually attending or putting some dosh into the coffers of that club. Sadly I'm just a fan of my other team and no longer a supporter. :thumbsup:

Just join a reds forum think that entitles you to uberfan status, seems to on here anyway :greengrin

Glory Lurker
04-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Dunno what folk are building their hopes up for, IF we get to the final then there'll be no tickets left for anyone once Sparky's bairns have been allocated family-of-players tickets, so just chill and face up to watching it on telly.

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2013, 09:59 PM
Just join a reds forum think that entitles you to uberfan status, seems to on here anyway :greengrin

:thumbsup:

hibsbollah
04-03-2013, 10:03 PM

Lets be honest, we ARE in the final. It makes my blood boil that we even have to play this game, all SPL teams really should get a bye to the final.

EastCalderHibby
04-03-2013, 10:03 PM
how many tickets will we get for semi

hibbysam
04-03-2013, 10:07 PM
As many as we want/need

EastCalderHibby
04-03-2013, 10:11 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Andy74
04-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Anyone who had the baws to buy a season ticket this year deserves as many tickets as they want. To do with what they want. We have around 8,000 ticket holders and virtually no more than that coming to home games. Hardly sounds like a problem.

blackpoolhibs
04-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Anyone who had the baws to buy a season ticket this year deserves as many tickets as they want. To do with what they want. We have around 8,000 ticket holders and virtually no more than that coming to home games. Hardly sounds like a problem.

The football makes your eye bleed, i cant see us taking more than 8-9000 theres quite a few who have stopped going and have given up on Hibs. Surely they wont want to watch more of that pishy hoofball they keep telling us Hibs play?

3pm
04-03-2013, 10:28 PM
The football makes your eye bleed, i cant see us taking more than 8-9000 theres quite a few who have stopped going and have given up on Hibs. Surely they wont want to watch more of that pishy hoofball they keep telling us Hibs play?

Some of it has been pish but put me down for 20!

Scottie
04-03-2013, 10:30 PM
As many as we want/need

Agree mate there will be plenty to go around for everyone for this game.

Of course if we make it through to the final thats a very different matter.

GlenrothesHibee
04-03-2013, 10:44 PM
I just think there will be.... Falkirk 8 to 10 and I really do think we'll take 20,000. Just a feeling.

Nowt based mate just a hunch.

I can see us taking 20k. We had that a few years ago against Dundee united in the semi. With who we drew i think we will take a massive support. Not an easy game though.

Wellbankhibby
04-03-2013, 10:45 PM
It amazes me that most of us are looking for final tickets when we still have to play the semi.
yes we got the best draw that we could have hoped for but have we learned nothing. Hibs have in the past shot themselves in the foot before and no doubt they will do it again. I pray that this will not be the case this time but this is Falkirks final and they will be right in our faces. I really hope we have learnt our lesson and we are professional and make the Final again this season. As for cup final tickets if we are there why should st holders get additional tickets. one ticket is enough per each st holder. I am a past st holder but because I cant afford to travel every week from Dundee I no longer have a st. Why should others not get the chance of tickets. If we get to the final WE ALL Want to be there and Cheer on the Hibs. :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
04-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Far too many Chickens being counted here

05-03-2013, 09:52 AM

The worst thing we can do is get cocky and complacent, it only sets us up for a massive fall. Take nothing for granted, Falkirk will be a very tough game for us, it will not be a walk in the park. So please no more talk of a cup final as we still have a big hurdle to get over before we are there.

:flag:

hibsbollah
05-03-2013, 09:56 AM

I assumed it was all in jest :dunno:

Andy74
05-03-2013, 09:58 AM

**** the chickens, unless they bought season tickets.

Beefster
05-03-2013, 11:18 AM

I'm not counting chickens. I'm only counting the family members that I need to secure final tickets for on my single ST.

Keith_M
05-03-2013, 11:27 AM
How many seats do the Chickens take up? I hope they've not got priority over overseas fans, who we all know are the REAL Hibbies.

hibsmad
05-03-2013, 12:12 PM
Regardless of how Rangers were treated, I could never have turned my back on Hibs and Scottish Football.

Regardless of the cost of watching Hibs, I could never turn my back on Hibs and Scottish Football.

Regardless of the standard of entertainment, I could never turn my back on Hibs and Scottish Football.

However, if a ****ing chicken gets a ticket before me at Hampden then I am finished!!!!

silverhibee
05-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Regardless of how Rangers were treated, I could never have turned my back on Hibs and Scottish Football.

Regardless of the cost of watching Hibs, I could never turn my back on Hibs and Scottish Football.

Regardless of the standard of entertainment, I could never turn my back on Hibs and Scottish Football.

However, if a ****ing chicken gets a ticket before me at Hampden then I am finished!!!!

:faf:

Benny Brazil
05-03-2013, 12:38 PM

:top marks

king stanton
05-03-2013, 12:39 PM
think a bit of innovative marketing by hibs is in order here
How about come along to Caley thistle home game 30th march to guarantee s/f ticket
might make the club some extra dosh :wink:

DH1875
05-03-2013, 12:53 PM
How about come along to Caley thistle home game 30th march to guarantee s/f ticket

There's gonna be about 20k EMPTY SEATS at the semi. Anyone who wants a ticket will get one :confused:.

Dashing Bob S
05-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Worst case scenario: Us - 12k, them -4 k = 16,000 K
Best case scenario: Us - 17.5k, them - 8 k = 25,500 k

wearethehibs
05-03-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm not counting chickens. I'm only counting the family members that I need to secure final tickets for on my single ST.

You a Falkirk season ticket holder?

down-the-slope
05-03-2013, 01:05 PM
More importantly than tickets....Hotel prices 4/5 times what I paid last year....:grr:

Baldy Foghorn
05-03-2013, 01:05 PM

Hampden will NOT sell out for the Semi, but imagine IF we get through, that the Club's marketing, might do something along the lines for the home matches post split, to make walk ups keep their tickets, and that might guarantee Final tickets, after priority groups.....Would be great to see ER packed for post split matches.....

Albanian Hibs
14-03-2013, 05:14 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130314/semi-final-announcement_2262950_3109041

Aldo
14-03-2013, 05:20 PM
These details will keep folk happy. ;-)

iwasthere1972
14-03-2013, 05:25 PM
Good news. Glad that season ticket holders (and I'm not one) are allowed a free for all. Still be plenty tickets left for general sale.

:flag: :flag:

Frazerbob
14-03-2013, 05:34 PM
Makes perfect sense to me, well done Hibs! :flag:

Pretty Boy
14-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Good idea.

Plenty tickets to go round so makes sense to let folk sit together.

Aldo
14-03-2013, 06:02 PM
Good idea.

Plenty tickets to go round so makes sense to let folk sit together.

Pretty much so PB... I wid think up to and more than 30 thousand.

Wilson
14-03-2013, 06:04 PM
We won't sell out a (or at least not this) semi final so it makes sense.

blackpoolhibs
14-03-2013, 06:11 PM
Great news, and should we manage to beat Falkirk :pray: hopefully the same for the final. :thumbsup:

H18sry
14-03-2013, 06:13 PM
We should buy the East and North tickets first to fill up the areas visible to TV :agree:

HibeeMG
14-03-2013, 06:18 PM
No mention of Club Members.

Us members have milked it for all it's worth so I suppose it had to end some time. :)

Not that it'll matter. There's plenty to go around.

Scouse Hibee
14-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Well I'm buying 10,000

GreenCastle
14-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Well I'm buying 10,000

:greengrin

Sensible way of doing it - surely no complaints here.

Now lets fill up as much of our allocation as possible and cheer the team on in a very tough game.:pfgwa

adhibs
14-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Well I'm buying 10,000

Il take the other 14000. Going to dig out a family tree and make sure loads of people who've never been to easter road in their life get a ticket. I deserve to be rewarded after all for being a season ticket holder

LancashireHibby
14-03-2013, 08:04 PM
No mention of Club Members.

Us members have milked it for all it's worth so I suppose it had to end some time. :)

Not that it'll matter. There's plenty to go around.
The memberships ran out in January, or at least mine did. Disappointed they didn't offer renewals as it's certainly done the job it was designed to as far as I can see. Good while it lasted!

1875Hibees
14-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Great news, and should we manage to beat Falkirk :pray: hopefully the same for the final. :thumbsup:
No chance it will be the same for the final if we get through.

DH1875
14-03-2013, 08:47 PM

What, ST should get as many as they want :greengrin.

blackpoolhibs
14-03-2013, 08:57 PM
No chance it will be the same for the final if we get through.

What, ST should get as many as they want :greengrin.

Why not, i cant see a problem with that? :confused:

silverhibee
14-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Why not, i cant see a problem with that? :confused:

Nor i. :agree:

HH81
14-03-2013, 09:01 PM
How many should the hibernians members get? Limited to 4 should be fine.....

blackpoolhibs
14-03-2013, 09:04 PM
How many should the hibernians members get? Limited to 4 should be fine.....

6-8 if we are talking about the final?

HH81
14-03-2013, 09:15 PM
6-8 if we are talking about the final?

I would be needing nine so we could call it 10 for a round number?

Aldo
14-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Not a season ticket holder and I only need wan

blackpoolhibs
14-03-2013, 09:22 PM
I would be needing nine so we could call it 10 for a round number?

Why not? :greengrin

iwasthere1972
14-03-2013, 09:23 PM
My brother listens to all the games on his radio and trudges out to the shop in wind, snow and rain to get the morning newspaper so that he can read about his beloved Hibernian. Sometimes he even goes on Google Street View and "walks" all the way from his home in the west of Edinburgh to Easter Road.

He only wants one ticket.

Gatecrasher
14-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Good news, no date yet?

blackpoolhibs
14-03-2013, 09:25 PM
My brother listens to all the games on his radio and trudges out to the shop in wind, snow and rain to get the morning newspaper so that he can read about his beloved Hibernian. Sometimes he even goes on Google Street View and "walks" all the way from his home in the west of Edinburgh to Easter Road.

He only wants one ticket.

He can have one of mine.

iwasthere1972
14-03-2013, 09:28 PM
He can have one of mine.

:aok: He'll be made up.

blackpoolhibs
14-03-2013, 09:31 PM
:aok: He'll be made up.

I'm ordering extra for this very thing. :thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
14-03-2013, 09:44 PM
I'm ordering extra for this very thing. :thumbsup:

The Robin Hood of Hibs.net

hibeesjoe
14-03-2013, 10:35 PM
Is there only concession priced tickets available for the east stand or am I just reading it wrong? I Hate that p*shy east stand.

Sir David Gray
14-03-2013, 11:00 PM
Is there only concession priced tickets available for the east stand or am I just reading it wrong? I Hate that p*shy east stand.

Yep.

monktonharp
14-03-2013, 11:19 PM
Is there only concession priced tickets available for the east stand or am I just reading it wrong? I Hate that p*shy east stand.naw, they are getting the first pick, of all the best positions, then the ordinary punters will have a fair chance:rolleyes:

essexhibee
14-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Booked flights up at the cheapest prices for the game meaning having to get the last flight on the Saturday night fi Edinburgh to Essex. However if the game goes to extra time were goosed!

So please Hibs win it in normal time :greengrin:

Keith_M
15-03-2013, 10:05 AM
Booked flights up at the cheapest prices for the game meaning having to get the last flight on the Saturday night fi Edinburgh to Essex. However if the game goes to extra time were goosed!

So please Hibs win it in normal time :greengrin:

Cheapskate. I've booked 1st class tickets from Sidney for the game.....

...and I live in Munich. :wink:

DH1875
15-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Cheapskate. I've booked 1st class tickets from Sidney for the game.....

...and I live in Munich. :wink:

That was a daft thing to do then wasn't it.

only joking ;)

IWasThere2016
15-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Good news. Glad that season ticket holders (and I'm not one) are allowed a free for all. Still be plenty tickets left for general sale.

:flag: :flag:

Yup - STs MUST be the top priority every time :agree:

JohnStephens91
15-03-2013, 01:53 PM
£5 for students, excellent, we deserve it :stirrer:

Pete
15-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Good prices but one small complaint.

The whole of the east had been designated for families due to the pricing. This is also where all the idiots will be who are after a cheap day out on the booze. Why the hell can they not make half the east for families and the other half £15 a ticket, encouraging the more boisterous fans to go there?

Watch this, the minute something goes wrong it will all kick off in the area where all the kids are. Where is the bloody common sense?

Scouse Hibee
15-03-2013, 02:57 PM
What about overseas fans, I hope they get first dibs too.

Scouse Hibee
15-03-2013, 02:58 PM

The whole of the east had been designated for families due to the pricing. This is also where all the idiots will be who are after a cheap day out on the booze. Why the hell can they not make half the east for families and the other half £15 a ticket, encouraging the more boisterous fans to go there?

Watch this, the minute something goes wrong it will all kick off in the area where all the kids are. Where is the bloody common sense?

Was there trouble in the East at last season's semi and final?

Keith_M
15-03-2013, 03:01 PM

Somebody stole my Leith Lynx in the East at last year's final.

Pete
15-03-2013, 03:02 PM

At the semi there was. Several incidents.

McD
20-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Have I missed an announcement for when tickets are released for the semi?

bairns fan at work was talking about theirs being released soon?

cheers in advance :greengrin

cam75
20-03-2013, 09:41 AM

Spot on I spoke with bro at weekend and I'm willing to pay extra so my son doesn't have to sit next to the idiots !

legends of 73
20-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Falkirk tickets on sale as from today according to their website www.falkirkfc.co.uk

hibby rae
20-03-2013, 10:49 AM
£5 for students, excellent, we deserve it :stirrer:

If only!

HibeeN
20-03-2013, 11:11 AM
Falkirk website saying they are selling them by blocks, starting with P1 and A2, presumably to try and keep fans together and create a better atmosphere than having everyone scattered out in pockets amongst empty spaces. Will Hibs do the same I wonder?

hibbysam
20-03-2013, 11:19 AM
Falkirk website saying they are selling them by blocks, starting with P1 and A2, presumably to try and keep fans together and create a better atmosphere than having everyone scattered out in pockets amongst empty spaces. Will Hibs do the same I wonder?

I presume they will as this is how tickets were sold for last years semi final.

Phil MaGlass
20-03-2013, 11:27 AM
ST,s in my opinion should always get first shout at match tickets (I´m not one myself)but for this semi I think its quite stupid to put any restrictions on.
For the final (if we make it) then itshould be ST,s first with 1 ticket per ST, and a ticket going to all others who attended the semi, if of course more than 22,000 Hibs fans turned up for the semi then ST,s first then a draw made from the rest of ticket numbers who went to the semi.
I wont be going to the semi but I would still fancy my chances of getting a ticket if we made it to the final.

S4uzee
20-03-2013, 11:29 AM
I know I felt it was quite stupid last year in the semi-final having that big gap of empty seats between the hibs fans

scuttle
20-03-2013, 01:39 PM
Have I missed an announcement for when tickets are released for the semi?

bairns fan at work was talking about theirs being released soon?

cheers in advance :greengrin

Same here mate at work who is a Falkirk fan said he picked up his tickets at ten oclock this morning
Why the delay with ours?

hibbysam
20-03-2013, 01:45 PM
I know I felt it was quite stupid last year in the semi-final having that big gap of empty seats between the hibs fans

The 'gap' couldn't be helped, unless behind the goals is completely packed there will always be gaps.. Unless you want to stop people buying tickets in either the north or south until the rest are shifted.. Fans in the north and east were right next to each other and the south were away from the rest as we only sold half our allocation in the east stand!

GreenCastle
20-03-2013, 01:47 PM

The chances are this may happen again as the whole of the north -side of the pitch will be Hibs fans - then some of the East (for cheaper tickets and families) - this end probably won't fully sell out. Then you have the South Stand where usually sells pretty well.

Last years semi fans being spread out didn't stop us making plenty of noise while Aberdeen grouped there fans together and we made better noise.

I also think having fans on 3 sides of the stadium can actually be positive.

Ideally we sell out the full allocation lower tier and the players pay us back with a win. Let's not talk about final tickets as this is going to be a tough game and potential for a disaster if not approached properly.

DH1875
20-03-2013, 02:22 PM
I'd imagine they will be on sale soon as it's only three weeks away and if ST holders are to be given priority your cutting it short for walk ups who don't live in Edinburgh.

Frazerbob
20-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Why not just make it PATG?

silverhibee
20-03-2013, 02:51 PM
Spot on I spoke with bro at weekend and I'm willing to pay extra so my son doesn't have to sit next to the idiots !

How do you spot these idiots.

linlithgowhibbie
20-03-2013, 03:13 PM
How do you spot these idiots.

Easy, they are sitting next to Cam!:greengrin
:pfgwa

hibs4thecup1988
20-03-2013, 03:16 PM

This can happen at any game though. My wee one took a whack on the head at the 1/4 finals. You shake it off and focus on the hibs. If there are incidents then its upto the good hibees out there to point it out nd get it dealt with

JeMeSouviens
20-03-2013, 03:55 PM

Why don't they just have concessions all the way round? Me + 2 kids = £25, exceptionally cheap but probably the worst view at any Scottish football ground or £69, v expensive but can see the game. Why not £23/£10 or something like that in north and south? Since there's no way any stand will sell out for this game they'd actually make more money that way anyway.

MacBean
20-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Why don't they just have concessions all the way round? Me + 2 kids = £25, exceptionally cheap but probably the worst view at any Scottish football ground or £69, v expensive but can see the game. Why not £23/£10 or something like that in north and south? Since there's no way any stand will sell out for this game they'd actually make more money that way anyway.

Kinda answered your own question to be honest.
Poor view = cheaper seats, better view = more expensive.

Last years semi the north stand was pretty close to full for both Aberdeen and Hibs ends. The demand is there for the better view so they can afford to sell every seat in that area for £23 as opposed to dropping the price to £10 for kids.

edinburghhibee
20-03-2013, 04:04 PM
I think they should designate a section for fans who want to stand and for others who want to sit. I know last years semiI had to sit because of an elderly supporter was behind me, I'd rather have stood like the boys in front of me. Also at killie there was alot of issues around me regarding this.

JeMeSouviens
20-03-2013, 04:12 PM
Kinda answered your own question to be honest.
Poor view = cheaper seats, better view = more expensive.

Last years semi the north stand was pretty close to full for both Aberdeen and Hibs ends. The demand is there for the better view so they can afford to sell every seat in that area for £23 as opposed to dropping the price to £10 for kids.

Hibs will be given something like 14000 £23 tickets and 12000 £15/£5 tickets. I would be surprised if we took more than 14000 in total, let alone 14000 at £23, so having concessions in either or both of north and south would make more money.

The better view is worth a bit more but not nearly 3 times as much. Given it's on council telly I could stay at home and actually see what happens. The SFA should be doing everything they can to get people to this match, not putting people off.

Peevemor
20-03-2013, 04:17 PM
I think they should designate a section for fans who want to stand and for others who want to sit. I know last years semiI had to sit because of an elderly supporter was behind me, I'd rather have stood like the boys in front of me. Also at killie there was alot of issues around me regarding this.

They can't be seen to encourage people to stand matches.

S4uzee
20-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Hibs will be given something like 14000 £23 tickets and 12000 £15/£5 tickets. I would be surprised if we took more than 14000 in total, let alone 14000 at £23, so having concessions in either or both of north and south would make more money.

The better view is worth a bit more but not nearly 3 times as much. Given it's on council telly I could stay at home and actually see what happens. The SFA should be doing everything they can to get people to this match, not putting people off.

Have to agree, I am a student but will be going in the North as behind the goals is terrible but to have to pay £18 difference to do this is a bit steep and the fact a concession isn't offered in the North is poor as this could even be £10 or £15

Keith_M
20-03-2013, 04:19 PM

I'd go further and have sections for quite a lot of categories:

1) Family

2) A bit drunk and want to stand

3) Really drunk and falling over/paggering

4) Sect 43

5) Uber fans that are so Uber they think Sect 43 are part-timers

5) Moaning Gits

6) Blackpool Hibs and his Aunt Mabel's corpse (smells a bit but he swears she was a real Hibby)

Scouse Hibee
20-03-2013, 04:22 PM

Tell me you're not being serious!

Designate a standing section in all seater stadium, just how do you think they would be allowed to get away with that? Can you imagine the fallout if anything untoward were to happen.

Saorsa
20-03-2013, 04:29 PM
Have to agree, I am a student but will be going in the North as behind the goals is terrible but to have to pay £18 difference to do this is a bit steep and the fact a concession isn't offered in the North is poor as this could even be £10 or £15So you think you should pay less but still be entitled tae the best seats in the house while other people have tae pay full price? Bloody students.

Diclonius
20-03-2013, 04:52 PM
So you think you should pay less but still be entitled tae the best seats in the house while other people have tae pay full price? Bloody students.

I'll be taking full advantage of the £5, not really bothered where I sit. :greengrin It's an excellent offer but I do feel for the parent/child deals that'll have to pay £46 in the event of the North selling out.

I see we've been given the Celtic end. Again. :rolleyes:

S4uzee
20-03-2013, 04:53 PM
So you think you should pay less but still be entitled tae the best seats in the house while other people have tae pay full price? Bloody students.
Thats one of the benefits of being a student. I could have the best seat at ER but would be paying less than others! Why shouldn't students be able to watch the game from a good view?

Mikey
20-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Thats one of the benefits of being a student. I could have the best seat at ER but would be paying less than others! Why shouldn't students be able to watch the game from a good view?

You do realise you can't buy Pot Noodles and Spaghetti Hoops on toast in the expensive seats??

PerfectlyFranck
20-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Have to agree, I am a student but will be going in the North as behind the goals is terrible but to have to pay £18 difference to do this is a bit steep and the fact a concession isn't offered in the North is poor as this could even be £10 or £15

I think students are lucky enough to get a concession in the first place. I'd be more thankful at the opportunity to get a ticket for a fiver as a student. If the North Stand is that much of a necessity then you shouldn't have any issue paying as an adult.

marinello59

You can have a decent view. Just pay grown up prices and quit whinging like a toddler.

Saorsa
I'll be taking full advantage of the £5, not really bothered where I sit. :greengrin It's an excellent offer but I do feel for the parent/child deals that'll have to pay £46 in the event of the North selling out.

I see we've been given the Celtic end. Again. :rolleyes:I have nae problem with people getting discounts but if they want tae take advantage of such discounts they get the poorer seats, seems fair tae me.

Some people want tae have their cake and eat it. :agree:

Scouse Hibee

They can!

PerfectlyFranck
20-03-2013, 04:58 PM

You can, nobody is forcing you to go to the pay as an adult - which you are.