PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Semi final tickets (on sale from Saturday 23rd)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Saorsa
20-03-2013, 04:01 PM
I think students are lucky enough to get a concession in the first place. I'd be more thankful at the opportunity to get a ticket for a fiver as a student. If the North Stand is that much of a necessity then you shouldn't have any issue paying as an adult.:agree:

You can have a decent view. Just pay grown up prices and quit whinging like a toddler.:agree:

S4uzee
20-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Think I better go and buy a new rod with my student loan as the amount of biting has snapped my old one!!!!! :agree:

Malthibby
20-03-2013, 04:03 PM
Students - lazy feckless bunch of freeloading drunks. Best time of my life.:aok:

Saorsa
20-03-2013, 04:03 PM
Thats one of the benefits of being a student. I could have the best seat at ER but would be paying less than others! Why shouldn't students be able to watch the game from a good view?They can and they can pay for it just like every other adult. As far as I'm concerned students should get nae discounts.

Saorsa
20-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Think I better go and buy a new rod with my student loan as the amount of biting has snapped my old one!!!!! :agree:I'll need tae get one as well since you've broken it :fishin: was the intention of my 1st post :greengrin I really couldnae care less :thumbsup:

Saorsa
20-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Have I missed an announcement for when tickets are released for the semi?

bairns fan at work was talking about theirs being released soon?

cheers in advance :greengrinon Hibs site now

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130320/semi-final-ticket-announcement_2262950_3116375

TAHibby
20-03-2013, 05:14 PM
What's the view like from high up in the east? A celtic mate said he couldn't tell they'd scored at the other end from sitting near the bottom.

silverhibee
20-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Easy, they are sitting next to Cam!:greengrin
:pfgwa

:thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
20-03-2013, 05:52 PM
For info only, any idea where section 43 are looking to sit?

lyonhibs
20-03-2013, 06:14 PM
Thats one of the benefits of being a student. I could have the best seat at ER but would be paying less than others! Why shouldn't students be able to watch the game from a good view?

Oh boy. Are you for real? One of the good things about ER is that the absence of pillars/a running track means you get a decent view (obviously with variations) from more or less anywhere. Same in Hamdump to be honest, just the East Stand is a bit further away.

Full, adult price = best view.

£5 student price = slighly worse view. You'd be paying something like 25% of the price of an adult ticket in the East Stand. Are you claiming you'd only get 25% of the view?

The ticket pricing for the SF seems perfectly reasonable to me.

lyonhibs
20-03-2013, 06:16 PM
Think I better go and buy a new rod with my student loan as the amount of biting has snapped my old one!!!!! :agree:

Ahhhh, THAT old classic.

Serious posts gets roundly rumbled - ****, move to plan b)

"I was just going fishing y'all. LOL"

shezer
20-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Small problem there lads.What's the best thing to do? I have purchased a season ticket with cup top up for next season. I'm looking to get 2 tickets for myself and a lad flying over from Cork-Dublin to Glasgow on the day of the semi final. It says on the club website that the ST holders for next year have to buy their tickets from the office.How will I go about getting the tickets without going to Easter Road.

Alfred E Newman
20-03-2013, 07:10 PM
I'll be taking full advantage of the £5, not really bothered where I sit. :greengrin It's an excellent offer but I do feel for the parent/child deals that'll have to pay £46 in the event of the North selling out.

I see we've been given the Celtic end. Again. :rolleyes:

Its the Hibs End. :aok:

Scouse Hibee
20-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Small problem there lads.What's the best thing to do? I have purchased a season ticket with cup top up for next season. I'm looking to get 2 tickets for myself and a lad flying over from Cork-Dublin to Glasgow on the day of the semi final. It says on the club website that the ST holders for next year have to buy their tickets from the office.How will I go about getting the tickets without going to Easter Road.

Call the ticket office and explain that you're based in Cork, I'm sure they'll sort you out.

Scouse Hibee
20-03-2013, 07:27 PM
For info only, any idea where section 43 are looking to sit?

They're not looking to sit anywhere :greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
20-03-2013, 07:43 PM
I see we've been given the Celtic end. Again. :rolleyes:

That's a good point. I want to know why Hibs always seem to get shunted into the East? (with the odd exception).

Eyemouth Hibby
20-03-2013, 08:23 PM
You'll have to excuse my ignorance here. Is the East Stand a side on view and if so why is it a **** view? I would have thought sitting side on would have offered a better view than behind the goals?

Scouse Hibee
20-03-2013, 08:30 PM
You'll have to excuse my ignorance here. Is the East Stand a side on view and if so why is it a **** view? I would have thought sitting side on would have offered a better view than behind the goals?

No mate it's behind the goals and corners

TheReg!
20-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Looking forward to the game but Hampden is a **** stadium, it's too far away from the pitch behind the goals and its not steep enough. I'm going for the BT stand this time as its the best view of the pitch IMHO, I think there will be around 25-30K at the game.

JohnStephens91
20-03-2013, 08:51 PM
They can and they can pay for it just like every other adult. As far as I'm concerned students should get nae discounts.

Personally I am glad that I get a student discount for the football and £5 is a cracking price for the East where I usually sit at Hampden anyway (or west depending on where we are allocated). For me though it is too low and we didn't get a student price last season and I think to spread the cost of concessions across Hampden is wrong. But I think we are lucky to get student discounts but I agree with them as you get a student like myself that works two jobs, one as work experience and is unpaid but a great venture and the other is a part-time job in a minimum wage job. I'd be surprised if most students would begrudge the club for helping them out during a time where finances are tight and in return many will probably buy adult season tickets when they can.

I do feel though that a student ticket should be separate from a concession as many do go out and blow it on alcohol and cigarettes while many are sensible with their money and don't overdo on the luxuries. I make cut backs elsewhere to ensure I can go to see Hibs play and will when I get a full-time job related to my degree. I think it is wrong to typecast students as lazy no good bums who always want a discount.

hibeedonald
20-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Tell me you're not being serious!

Designate a standing section in all seater stadium, just how do you think they would be allowed to get away with that? Can you imagine the fallout if anything untoward were to happen.

I agree with what he means, at Kilmarnock I felt sorry for kids that couldn't see, but this is fine, I'm pretty sure family section will sit and the "adult" section will stand.

Mon Dieu4
20-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Personally I am glad that I get a student discount for the football and £5 is a cracking price for the East where I usually sit at Hampden anyway (or west depending on where we are allocated). For me though it is too low and we didn't get a student price last season and I think to spread the cost of concessions across Hampden is wrong. But I think we are lucky to get student discounts but I agree with them as you get a student like myself that works two jobs, one as work experience and is unpaid but a great venture and the other is a part-time job in a minimum wage job. I'd be surprised if most students would begrudge the club for helping them out during a time where finances are tight and in return many will probably buy adult season tickets when they can.

I do feel though that a student ticket should be separate from a concession as many do go out and blow it on alcohol and cigarettes while many are sensible with their money and don't overdo on the luxuries. I make cut backs elsewhere to ensure I can go to see Hibs play and will when I get a full-time job related to my degree. I think it is wrong to typecast students as lazy no good bums who always want a discount.

Lots of students work very hard I agree, but its their choice to enter further education, no one twisted their arm, why should they get cheaper tickets than someone who is unemployed?

I am in the enviable position where I have disposable income so watching Hibs is not a problem, that's because I chose to work as soon as I left school, on the flip side Hibs should start charging graduates more than your average punter when they have graduated:wink:

Eyemouth Hibby
20-03-2013, 09:13 PM
No mate it's behind the goals and corners

Thanks mate, I have been before honest. I'd guess I'll go North or South then. Not a huge fan of the place due to our pretty average record there. They should knock it down and rebuild it with the old open terracing. Those were the days!!!

JohnStephens91
20-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Lots of students work very hard I agree, but its their choice to enter further education, no one twisted their arm, why should they get cheaper tickets than someone who is unemployed?

I am in the enviable position where I have disposable income so watching Hibs is not a problem, that's because I chose to work as soon as I left school, on the flip side Hibs should start charging graduates more than your average punter when they have graduated:wink:

Income based tickets... you have opened a can of worms. Rodders is peering in.

Squealing pig
20-03-2013, 10:01 PM
If season tickets can get as much as they want who's going to sell me 3? Please.

Scouse Hibee
21-03-2013, 09:26 AM
If season tickets can get as much as they want who's going to sell me 3? Please.

You'll get three easily during the general sale.

lyonhibs
21-03-2013, 09:41 AM
That's a good point. I want to know why Hibs always seem to get shunted into the East? (with the odd exeeeption).

As opposed to having the West stand as part of our allocation? Exactly the same set-up behind the goals etc?

How are we getting "shunted" anywhere? Our rank rotten record at Hampden has naff all to do with where our fans are/are not sitting.

HibbyAndy
21-03-2013, 11:06 AM
My dads a current season ticket holder so can i use his season ticket to buy as many tickets as i wont?...I ve no idea if he is renewing for next season though would this be a problem purchasing ?.

Sir David Gray
21-03-2013, 11:10 AM
My dads a current season ticket holder so can i use his season ticket to buy as many tickets as i wont?...I ve no idea if he is renewing for next season though would this be a problem purchasing ?.

All existing season ticket holders from this season and new season ticket holders for next season can purchase an unlimited amount of tickets for the semi final from Saturday onwards, so your dad will be able to buy as many tickets as he wants.

HibbyAndy
21-03-2013, 11:13 AM
All existing season ticket holders from this season and new season ticket holders for next season can purchase an unlimited amount of tickets for the semi final from Saturday onwards, so your dad will be able to buy as many tickets as he wants.

Cheers mate :aok:

Would he need to buy them or can i use his season ticket and buy them all?

Sir David Gray
21-03-2013, 11:18 AM

I think, strictly speaking, he would need to buy them himself but if you phone up on his behalf then they'll not know the difference so it should be fine.

HibbyAndy
21-03-2013, 11:20 AM
I think, strictly speaking, he would need to buy them himself but if you phone up on his behalf then they'll not know the difference so it should be fine.

Thanks again mate.

MacBean
21-03-2013, 11:24 AM

Just pretend to be your dad on the phone (or if he has registered for online purchase) and get them that way.

Ringothedog
21-03-2013, 12:36 PM
Joke how season ticket holders get unlimited tickets. They moan all season about part-timers but are more than happy to buy tickets for part-time fans who are their friends. Talk about double standards.

Technically ST cant buy unlimited tickets as we only got 26000. So if anybody wanted to buy 26001 they couldn't:greengrin. Any way non ST holders WILL be able to buy unlimited tickets once the general sale starts. Dont see what the problem is

Scouse Hibee
21-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Joke how season ticket holders get unlimited tickets. They moan all season about part-timers but are more than happy to buy tickets for part-time fans who are their friends. Talk about double standards.

ST holders are the lifeblood of the club, they are far superior fans to regular PATG and so deserve recognition above and beyond anyone else. We are also allowed the privilege of having double standards.

GlenrothesHibee
21-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Christ everyone who wants a ticket will get one. We wont take 26000 to the semi

down-the-slope
21-03-2013, 01:55 PM

No Joke - its the management responding to previous complaints / issues in all ticket matches that don't sell out (as this won't) that prevent groups of friends (ST holders / Walk up regulars / walk up irregulars) having the opportunity to sit together.

marinello59
21-03-2013, 02:29 PM

And there will be none left for you. :greengrin

Squealing pig
21-03-2013, 06:14 PM
How much for an adult ?

Hovehibby
21-03-2013, 06:28 PM
do I read this correct that the general sale will only be available from the ticket office?
A general sale will commence at 10am, Saturday 30 March from the Ticket Office and offered on an unlimited basis, subject to availability.

I live in Brighton and normally get my tickets from the e-ticketing website. Does anyone know if on-line is (or will be) an option? This game will generate a lot of interest from exiled hibees, and not all of them can get to the ticket office.

I can get someone to buy tickets for me, but would rather that the tickets were bought on my account number. Is this possible?

iwasthere1972
21-03-2013, 06:36 PM
Ticket allocation should be based on age on the basis that the auld yins have had more years of dispair and disappointment compared to someone who is just out of Pampers. Therefore I propose the following for the semi and the final if we get past Falkirk.

Over 50 years old.........As many tickets as you want.
41-50 years old........2 tickets.
30-40 years old......1 ticket.
Up to 29 years old.....Whatever is left over.

down-the-slope
21-03-2013, 06:39 PM
do I read this correct that the general sale will only be available from the ticket office?
A general sale will commence at 10am, Saturday 30 March from the Ticket Office and offered on an unlimited basis, subject to availability.

I live in Brighton and normally get my tickets from the e-ticketing website. Does anyone know if on-line is (or will be) an option? This game will generate a lot of interest from exiled hibees, and not all of them can get to the ticket office.

I can get someone to buy tickets for me, but would rather that the tickets were bought on my account number. Is this possible?

The management would rather you bought online....

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130321/ticket-information-update_2262950_3117479

Hovehibby
21-03-2013, 06:46 PM
The management would rather you bought online....

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130321/ticket-information-update_2262950_3117479

isn't that only for ST holders for next year?

I can only get to about 6-8 games a year, some of them away games. ST isn't economic for me. I had an ST last year while living in Brighton and only got to 5 home games, so gave it up this year.

FranckSuzy
21-03-2013, 06:55 PM
isn't that only for ST holders for next year?

I can only get to about 6-8 games a year, some of them away games. ST isn't economic for me. I had an ST last year while living in Brighton and only got to 5 home games, so gave it up this year.

I'm sure if you give them a call they will sort it out for you. There's bound to be quite a few folk who will come back for this who don't have a ST/can't make it to the T.O. :aok:

HH81
21-03-2013, 06:56 PM
I'm sure if you give them a call they will sort it out for you. There's bound to be quite a few folk who will come back for this who don't have a ST/can't make it to the T.O. :aok:

I'm one of them, sure i can get them online?

FranckSuzy
21-03-2013, 06:58 PM
I'm one of them, sure i can get them online?

You can if you are a ST holder or member of The Hibernians :agree:. General sale only at the TO it says.

Saorsa
21-03-2013, 06:59 PM
I'm one of them, sure i can get them online?There will be nae tickets available for people fae Yorkshire. :agree:

SteveHFC
21-03-2013, 07:01 PM
I shall buy 20000 tickets ;)

HH81
21-03-2013, 07:02 PM
You can if you are a ST holder or member of The Hibernians :agree:. General sale only at the TO it says.

Need more than one though... I will sort something though, cheers

FranckSuzy
21-03-2013, 07:03 PM
Need more than one though... I will sort something though, cheers

I'm sure one of your DNEC friends will help :wink:

HH81
21-03-2013, 07:03 PM
There will be nae tickets available for people fae Yorkshire. :agree:

Shhhh you.... :-)

shezer
22-03-2013, 01:14 PM

Jebus. They weren't long sorting that one out

:thumbsup:

Keith_M
22-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Wouldn't it be great if our semi final outsold the smellies on the Sunday :wink:

Come on you Bairns fans, get yer tickets bought!

Pam
23-03-2013, 08:29 AM
Any news / weather report from the queue? Anyone been out all night in the cold? I'm going to head down later to avoid the booking fee.....queue updates would be appreciated!

Pretty Boy
23-03-2013, 08:30 AM
There will probably be a far bigge queue on the phones and online than at the shop.

Couple of dozen at most i'd guess.

down-the-slope
23-03-2013, 08:32 AM
Any news / weather report from the queue? Anyone been out all night in the cold? I'm going to head down later to avoid the booking fee.....queue updates would be appreciated!

I can confirm that my sofa has not had anyone sleeping on it over night....and i'm No.1 on it and ready to purchase on the stroke of 10am

Taz_hibee
23-03-2013, 08:34 AM
Anyone know the opening hours for TO today for buying semi tickets

Mikey
23-03-2013, 08:42 AM
I'm buying online too. Way too cold for standing outside ER :greengrin

Just renewed my ST online too!

Kris1875
23-03-2013, 08:43 AM
10 am mate .

Col2
23-03-2013, 08:52 AM

Cool. Can you do the interest free thing online as well?

down-the-slope
23-03-2013, 08:52 AM

:aok: about time too ...... your now in the draw to be a 'No.12' :greengrin

millarco
23-03-2013, 08:53 AM

:agree:

Mikey
23-03-2013, 08:54 AM

Yes indeedy.

down-the-slope
23-03-2013, 08:55 AM

:agree: its a breeze and even more so if you are already on data base....

Col2
23-03-2013, 08:56 AM
Yes indeedy.

Cool. Jus about to renew then!!

Sweep
23-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Currently in an online queue

Mikey
23-03-2013, 09:01 AM
There's an online queue too.....................

Pretty Boy
23-03-2013, 09:03 AM
Tickets bought.

North Stand section C5. No booking fee either which was a pleasant surprise.

Spike Mandela
23-03-2013, 09:05 AM
I can report there are no queues at Krispy Ctemes at the moment.

Mikey
23-03-2013, 09:08 AM
All done. 6 tickets for I5 in the South.

Opted to collect them so no booking fee either.

Siralbertkidd
South Stand, no problems, no booking fee online.

Same for Final please!

Taz_hibee
Until when?

Mikey
23-03-2013, 09:09 AM
Until when?

Buy online of you can. It's a skoosh and there's no booking fee if you collect.

matty_f
23-03-2013, 09:11 AM

Just bought 7 online there, no bother. Bit of a wait to get in because I tried before 10am, but once I was in it took less than 2 minutes to sort out.

Just need to win now!:thumbsup:

Col2
23-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Easiest transaction with Hibs to date!! So simple.

Booked two semi final tickets and renewed season ticket on Internet free all in space of about 5 mins. Wasn't even 100% sure I would renew but process and interest free made my mind up even if I miss a few games next season.

matty_f
23-03-2013, 09:14 AM

F1 in the East, cheapest way if you're taking kids!

blackpoolhibs
23-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Thats our 4 booked, easy peasy. And took the option of the same 4 for the final. :top marks

Pam
23-03-2013, 09:20 AM
Bonus no booking fee well done Hibs. I renewed a few weeks ago online, much easier than previous years. We have a large group and want tickets towards the back so will prob just go to shop anyway.

hibee_girl
23-03-2013, 09:22 AM
It's not letting me do it online, saying none of the prices I have selected could be found :confused:

marinello59
23-03-2013, 09:23 AM
That's ours bought. It took me longer to find my card security details than it did to buy the tickets. :thumbsup:

marinello59
23-03-2013, 09:26 AM
It's not letting me do it online, saying none of the prices I have selected could be found :confused:

Are you trying to buy kids tickets outwith the East Stand by any chance?

Mikey
23-03-2013, 09:27 AM

One slight gripe. Having checked the seating plan AFTER I booked them I can see that I5 isn't the best available seats in the South, as it said, but taking the option of I6 would have been better.

Lesson learnt. The hard way :rolleyes:

TamHibs
23-03-2013, 09:28 AM
Trying to buy 4 adults & 9 concessions online & keeps telling me that my options cant be found. All chosen for East F1. :brickwall:brickwall

hibee_girl
Are you trying to buy kids tickets outwith the East Stand by any chance?

No.

millarco

Same with me, don't know whether it's because I'm a new season ticket holder and not current. Just going to have to phone I think.

Westie1875
23-03-2013, 09:31 AM
Nothing available for north stand online? Anyone else getting this?

Col2
23-03-2013, 09:31 AM
One slight gripe. Having checked the seating plan AFTER I booked them I can see that I5 isn't the best available seats in the South, as it said, but taking the option of I6 would have been better.

I spotted that on the drop down options and got a Hampden seating plan out and went for I6 :)

Mikey
23-03-2013, 09:32 AM
I spotted that on the drop down options and got a Hampden seating plan out and went for I6 :)

Swap :greengrin

HH81
23-03-2013, 09:34 AM
Thats our 4 booked, easy peasy. And took the option of the same 4 for the final. :top marks

I could not be bothered getting semi final tickets today buy have clicked the option to secure my 10 for the final anyway.

marinello59
23-03-2013, 09:35 AM

Some people are never happy. Any excuse for a moan :bitchy:

:greengrin

down-the-slope
23-03-2013, 09:37 AM

That will be because you have selected areas from drop down that are sold / not available - select 'best available' and thats what you get

down-the-slope
23-03-2013, 09:39 AM

Best available online - other areas might be for sponsors / blocks being sold at TO etc...keep up man....

hulk
23-03-2013, 09:40 AM
any one had any issues with buying multiple number of tickets. trying to buy 10 and won't let me do it and ticketmaster says its 1 per client ref ? this goes against what they are saying on the website below.

Hibernian can confirm that tickets for the Scottish Cup Semi Final tie against Falkirk (13 April, KO 12.30pm) will go on sale this Saturday 23 March at 10am from the Ticket Office.
Season Ticket Members for both the current and 13/14 campaign will be entitled to buy an unlimited amount of tickets during the priority period Saturday 23 March - Friday 29 March.

Jack
23-03-2013, 09:41 AM

I'm sure as our trips to Hampden become more regular we will all become more acquainted with what to do and stuff :-)

MountcastleHibs
23-03-2013, 09:43 AM

No booking fee at all Mikey. Just the £1 postage if you choose 1st class mail.

millarco
23-03-2013, 09:44 AM
Anyone got the ticket office phone number? (not the Ticketmaster one)

Was told on the ticketmaster line that the only 7 seats I could get were singles scattered across the East, don't think ticket sales are going that well!

hibee_girl
23-03-2013, 09:44 AM
That will be because you have selected areas from drop down that are sold / not available - select 'best available' and thats what you get

Tried that and it still wasn't working, it'll let me buy adult tickets but won't let me add concessions

The Harp
23-03-2013, 09:50 AM

Just back from the ticket office - got there at 9.10 and was 5th in the queue (bloody freezing). All 4 windows opened at 10am. The closest block they had to the half way line in the South Stand was I5, so that's what I've got.

tbfhibs
23-03-2013, 09:53 AM
My butler is getting them

Col2
23-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Just back from the ticket office - got there at 9.10 and was 5th in the queue (bloody freezing). All 4 windows opened at 10am. The closest block they had to the half way line in the South Stand was I5, so that's what I've got.

That's because i6 is exclusively for online fans. Saying that I did buy my ticket for the final and ER after final party so maybe I got priority?!?

Pretty Boy
23-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Same with me, don't know whether it's because I'm a new season ticket holder and not current. Just going to have to phone I think.

New ST holders have to buy in person at the shop I think.

millarco
23-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Anyone got the ticket office phone number? (not the Ticketmaster one)

Was told on the ticketmaster line that the only 7 seats I could get were singles scattered across the East, don't think ticket sales are going that well!

Can ignore the above, got them sorted. Looks like they didn't have enough blocks available for the rush of sales. Further block added online so tickets bought no problem. Pleasantly surprised with no booking fee either.

millarco
23-03-2013, 09:59 AM

Ticketmaster upgrade sorted that.

Billy Whizz
23-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Around 200 or so at the TO. Hopefully get my 16 or so on 15/20 mins.

The Hearts are in their beds

HibeeN
23-03-2013, 10:04 AM
Just got my two in the North, D1! :thumbsup:

down-the-slope
23-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Tried that and it still wasn't working, it'll let me buy adult tickets but won't let me add concessions

In East?

HibbyAl
23-03-2013, 10:14 AM
Just bought 10 online using just my client ref.

First time I tried it wouldn't let me then the appeared to add another block and it worked fine.

down-the-slope
23-03-2013, 10:15 AM

incorrect...

Now following an upgrade by the clubshttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/lb_icon1.png (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130321/ticket-information-update_2262950_3117479#) ticketing partner Ticketmaster, all existing and new Season Ticket Members can log on to the e-ticketing portal (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx) from 10am on Saturday to purchase semi-final tickets.

LioNeilMessi
23-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Really good value for a semi-final - just purchased 5 tickets (2 adults, 3 students) in the east stand for £45 and no booking fee :thumbsup:

down-the-slope
23-03-2013, 10:21 AM
ADVICE...

open Hampden Plan (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hampden+seating+plan&hl=en&rlz=1C1SFXN_enGB498GB498&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=PohNUc8nhuY55JSBsAQ&ved=0CDUQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=674#imgrc=aZR3XcfH_0MnTM%3A%3B1unk4_zTuRV2zM%3 Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.gotickets.com%252Fcached%2 52F_images%252Fmaintainwidth%252F521x500%252F3289d 6466a2cd8483042263f956c9f7d%252Fhampden_park_glasg ow-8465.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.gotickets.com%25 2Fvenues%252Fother%252Fhampden_park_-_glasgow.php%3B521%3B521)

then go online make purchase all way through to 'My Basket'.....this shows Block / Row / Seat by every ticket... check Hampden Plan to see where you are.

You can also allocate tickets to others that you are grouped with by clicking that ticket on line - suggest you do this so those on Database get acknowledged as attending....just in case :wink:

Purehibee_MYB
23-03-2013, 10:23 AM
Really good value for a semi-final - just purchased 5 tickets (2 adults, 3 students) in the east stand for £45 and no booking fee :thumbsup:

:top marks

semaj64
23-03-2013, 10:25 AM
just bought 8 no issues.

The Harp
23-03-2013, 10:27 AM
That's because i6 is exclusively for online fans. Saying that I did buy my ticket for the final and ER after final party so maybe I got priority?!?

Thanks for that Col2. If I'd known beforehand I'd have done it online and saved being frozen for an hour. I foolishly thought folk who were prepared to queue at the ticket office would be treated equally to those booking online. I'll know better next time.
No big deal as long as we win.:pray:

hibee_girl
23-03-2013, 10:32 AM
I got my 13 tickets, it worked on my phone but not computer for some reason!

JohnStephens91
23-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Two tickets purchased, East F2, cracking seats too and £5 for me and my mate to boot :greengrin

Ryan_O_F
23-03-2013, 10:44 AM
I just tried to buy tickets for the Falkirk game online and got an error message claiming that I don't have the correct privileges on my account to do so. I then re-read the latest update on the official website which opens with, "Hibernian are pleased to announce 13/14 Season Ticket Members can now also purchase William Hill Scottish Cup Semi-Final tickets online - from Saturday (23 March) at 10am."http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130321/ticket-information-update_2262950_3117479I've not had a season ticket for a good few years, but recently bought 2 adult(CTU) tickets on instalment plan for next season. I received an email to confirm this but it doesn't say anything about when I'll be charged or when we'll receive our tickets. I've seen elsewhere on here that people have had letters to tell them their first instalment date but I've heard nothing, should I be worried? It hadn't really bothered me as I gathered it would be after the beginning of April as that's the special offer deadline, but with not being able to buy semi-final tickets I'm a bit concerned as to what's gone wrong. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Mikey
23-03-2013, 10:48 AM
Some people are never happy. Any excuse for a moan :bitchy:

Shut yer heid you. I'm 45 next week and moaning is expected from people of that age :greengrin

marinello59
23-03-2013, 10:49 AM
Shut yer heid you. I'm 45 next week and moaning is expected from people of that age :greengrin

Wait until you get to my age. :greengrin

down-the-slope
23-03-2013, 10:49 AM
Have you registered an online account yet? Its not automatic that you get online access just by purchasing

Mikey
23-03-2013, 10:50 AM

How old is Spammy? 86?? :hilarious

marinello59
23-03-2013, 10:51 AM
How old is Spammy? 86?? :hilarious

down-the-slope
23-03-2013, 10:56 AM

Big assumption in that statement :tee hee:

SneakersO'Toole
23-03-2013, 10:58 AM

Hate to disappoint but I got 15tickets for I6 having waited at the TO. Got them spread over 2 rows also, about half way up.

lugz
23-03-2013, 11:04 AM
Just back and frozen! Took about 40 minutes to get served, people buying 40-60 tickets at a time. Managed to get tickets in C5 pretty much on the half way line row DD

Col2
23-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Thanks for that Col2. If I'd known beforehand I'd have done it online and saved being frozen for an hour. I foolishly thought folk who were prepared to queue at the ticket office would be treated equally to those booking online. I'll know better next time.
No big deal as long as we win.:pray:

Sorry mate I was kidding about the online priority. No idea why you couldn't get them in person. Our right though, fingers crossed, all about the Hibs being in another final.

CraigHibee
23-03-2013, 11:28 AM
was going to buy online but they are charging me booking fee, wee trip to ticket office i think

HibbyKeith
23-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Two tickets purchased, East F2, cracking seats too and £5 for me and my mate to boot :greengrin

Same section as myself. at £15 & £5 it was a no brainer for me. was freezing at the ticket office this morning though.

Have to laugh when you hear people complaining in queue about the folk that were buying 20-30+ tickets though. overheard one guy complain "at this rate there will be no tickets left" haha.. hampden holds 52k id be surprised if hibs sell 25k for the semi.

Typical hibs fans, moan when fans don't go to games and moan when they do. :greengrin

Glory Glory

Ryan_O_F
23-03-2013, 11:49 AM
Have you registered an online account yet? Its not automatic that you get online access just by purchasingNot entirely sure what you mean mate. Online account where?

MacBean
23-03-2013, 11:52 AM
there was a statement on Friday that you may have difficulty if you're not a current season ticket holder. people who have bought for next season are advised to GO to Easter road to buy their tickets. pretty sure it's on the website actually?

Pete
23-03-2013, 11:55 AM
How is it that some people are not paying this booking fee while others, such as myself, are?

Am I due a refund?

SaulGoodman
23-03-2013, 11:58 AM
I was only going up to renew the st today, will I still have to queue?

hibs4thecup1988
23-03-2013, 12:06 PM
I was only going up to renew the st today, will I still have to queue?

club shop mate.

ticket office is dealing with cup semi tickets

Billy Whizz
23-03-2013, 12:07 PM
How is it that some people are not paying this booking fee while others, such as myself, are?

Am I due a refund?

I agree seems strange. On a season ticket holder who gets charged no fees for SPL away tickets, but gets charged for every other game I buy online? Hibs need to sort this

SaulGoodman
23-03-2013, 12:09 PM
club shop mate.

ticket office is dealing with cup semi tickets

:aok:

Saorsa
23-03-2013, 12:09 PM
I agree seems strange. On a season ticket holder who gets charged no fees for SPL away tickets, but gets charged for every other game I buy online? Hibs need to sort thisI believe the nae booking fee deal for ST holders was only on SPL away games.

HibeeSince82
23-03-2013, 12:10 PM
Very easily booked 2 tickets online in the north d1.

Saves me a trip in the cold

:pfgwa

Billy Whizz
23-03-2013, 12:14 PM
I believe the nae booking fee deal for ST holders was only on SPL away games.

It is, so how are people to get no charges for this game?????

derek0762
23-03-2013, 12:18 PM
You only pay a booking fee if you opt to have them delivered I think, I'm collecting and paid no fee.

Pete
23-03-2013, 12:19 PM
You only pay a booking fee if you opt to have them delivered I think, I'm collecting and paid no fee.

I'm collecting too but still getting charged £4.50 for three tickets.

derek0762
23-03-2013, 12:21 PM
I'm collecting too but still getting charged £4.50 for three tickets.

Did you use credit card? I used debit card & did not pay a booking fee.

Nelly070
23-03-2013, 12:24 PM
Booking online for 23 mix of adults, students and kids was a nightmare, phoned ticket master who couldn't book them either, so had to go to ticket office !!

Pete
23-03-2013, 12:24 PM
Did you use credit card? I used debit card & did not pay a booking fee.

Just a debit card. I wonder how many others paid...or didn't?

HibeeN
23-03-2013, 12:30 PM
I also used debit card, collection and no fee :agree:

hibs4thecup1988
23-03-2013, 12:30 PM
I am also wondering about the booking fee...I am getting charged but looking to collect. Will probably head down later in the week

hibs4thecup1988
23-03-2013, 12:32 PM
I also used debit card, collection and no fee :agree:

When you say "No fee" is this the delivery option? Or the Booking charge? How much did you get charged in total...

down-the-slope
23-03-2013, 12:36 PM
Online 2 Adults 2 kids £40...princely sum of £1 for ist class delivery...paid credit card £41 total....never left the sofa....

Swedish hibee
23-03-2013, 12:37 PM
STOP yer moaning !!

We're in the semi's and I for one would give 'anything' to be there, but due to others at work having holidays that week- I can't (gutted).. but got 'the' week of in May just incase

Just pay the few quid booking fee and bloody enjoy the day.

..... And I'm allowed to moan. Just cause I am missing the day so thats allowed :rules:

hibs4thecup1988
23-03-2013, 12:42 PM
STOP yer moaning !!

We're in the semi's and I for one would give 'anything' to be there, but due to others at work having holidays that week- I can't (gutted).. but got 'the' week of in May just incase

..... And I'm allowed to moan. Just cause I am missing the day so thats allowed :rules:

I wouldn't moan if the £6 went to Hibs.

ALSO the fact some are not getting charged and some are is annoying....

derek0762
23-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Just a debit card. I wonder how many others paid...or didn't?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/23/7equ3a3u.jpg

No delivery or booking fee for me and I paid by debit card

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pete
23-03-2013, 12:44 PM
STOP yer moaning !!

With respect....I'm not paying it if I don't have to and it's the principle, not the amount.

It sort of needs cleared up. I could have been buying 100 tickets.

lEXO
23-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Went to the ticket office and waited minutes. Got 18 tickets for The North Stand section C5 and picked the rows and seats i wanted.
Got the usual Aussie girl who is a great help. Then went to the club shop and renewed my season ticket and got ticket for Celtic park.
The staff where great and i think Hibs have got it right.

HibeeN
23-03-2013, 12:53 PM
When you say "No fee" is this the delivery option? Or the Booking charge? How much did you get charged in total...

I picked 'Collection from Hibernian' so no delivery charge, but no booking fee either. Two tickets at £23, was charged £46 total.

kaimendhibs
23-03-2013, 12:57 PM
Thats mine ordered, 3 for section D1 in the North

down-the-slope
23-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Went to the ticket office and waited minutes. Got 18 tickets for The North Stand section C5 and picked the rows and seats i wanted.
Got the usual Aussie girl who is a great help. Then went to the club shop and renewed my season ticket and got ticket for Celtic park.
The staff where great and i think Hibs have got it right.

:agree: I concur - always found they do their best in the circumstances...

As mentioned on another thread they are selling ICT hibs kids match / Celtic away / ST priority renewals / Stones for East / Semi Final tickets and have recently launched Hibernian Lotto.......

Some gaps are inevitable in such a crush of stuff going on....but they are getting a lot right compared to recent years....And the desire is there ti improve things further....

Carheenlea
23-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Picked up good seats in both South and North at ticket office. It never seems to be a quick process but speed of queue is really determined by how many tickets people are buying. Saw a few guys buying 30-40 odd tickets which obviously takes a bit of time. Good thing about going in person is that you get the choice of section, and whether you want front or back, ensuring you can pretty much select your preferred seats. Had a 40 minute wait, but a mate appeared after about 20 mins in next queue and we pretty much got served at same time, so it's pot luck really which queue you join!

vercol36
23-03-2013, 01:07 PM
Just back. Was ninth in the furthest queue to the right and it took 50mins. Was bloody freezing! Anybody going down there now, wear lots of layers! The wind seems to be focused solely on the ticket office!

By the way, bought two adults for the north and two students for the east. Used a debit card and no extra charges.

Twiglet
23-03-2013, 01:10 PM
Small queues at mo. Didn't wait too long.
Got back of north D1.
Hampden here i come! :-)

Diclonius
23-03-2013, 01:15 PM
£6.50 for a trip to Hampden just paid, no complaints from me. :aok:

Bus tickets from Dundee to Glasgow, on the other hand.. :rolleyes:

Gatecrasher
23-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Anyone have problems getting the North Stand? I tried to book 3 tickets there around 1030 over the phone but they told me there wasnt 3 tickets together. opted for the south stand though I'm not entirely happy with that.

hibee_nation
23-03-2013, 01:31 PM
I picked 'Collection from Hibernian' so no delivery charge, but no booking fee either. Two tickets at £23, was charged £46 total.

Got the exact same but was charged £49 ......PETRIE :grr:

Albanian Hibs
23-03-2013, 01:32 PM
Trying to book one adult and one child for section f1 in east online but getting message saying that there are no tickets prices available and i have to phone box office??

Gatecrasher
23-03-2013, 01:36 PM
Trying to book one adult and one child for section f1 in east online but getting message saying that there are no tickets prices available and i have to phone box office??
Thats the message I was getting I ended up phoning

derek0762
23-03-2013, 01:49 PM

I was getting that message as well, just kept trying and got tickets in that section eventually

GlenrothesHibee
23-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Looks like the tools on Brokeback are worried about how many tickets we will sell. Big team? Pffft

KeithTheHibby
23-03-2013, 01:55 PM
Looks like the tools on Brokeback are worried about how many tickets we will sell. Big team? Pffft

They have got sod all else to discuss this season other than us.

Frazerbob
23-03-2013, 02:03 PM

You mean the team that struggled to sell 25k for the cup final last week....which they lost byt the way!

FranckSuzy
23-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Just been to collect tickets. No queue so sorted within 5 mins

green viper
23-03-2013, 02:08 PM
just ordered two tickets online d1 hh easy peasy nice and warm in my living room while watching hibs v killie 2007 :flag::greengrin

lEXO
23-03-2013, 02:12 PM
just ordered two tickets online d1 hh easy peasy nice and warm in my living room while watching hibs v killie 2007 :flag::greengrin

Great minds think alike. I,m watching the Killie game as well.:greengrin

Kojock
23-03-2013, 02:20 PM
I just bought 8 online using my credit card and got hit with a £12 booking fee. At first I chose to collect and it was still charging me a booking fee. Opted for postage and it cost an extra pound (special delivery costs £6) Can anyone confirm if they paid by credit card (NOT debit card) and if they got charged a booking fee or not.

marinello59
23-03-2013, 02:24 PM
I just bought 8 online using my credit card and got hit with a £12 booking fee. At first I chose to collect and it was still charging me a booking fee. Opted for postage and it cost an extra pound (special delivery costs £6) Can anyone confirm if they paid by credit card (NOT debit card) and if they got charged a booking fee or not.

I paid by credit card and had no booking fee.
Was the removal of booking fees for all ST holders or those who were Early Bird renewals last year?

Kojock
23-03-2013, 02:34 PM
I paid by credit card and had no booking fee.
Was the removal of booking fees for all ST holders or those who were Early Bird renewals last year?

I have a three year season ticket which expires at the end of this season. I renewed next years the first day they went on sale. :grr:

HibeeSince82
23-03-2013, 02:44 PM
If ive booked them online and selected to collect them i take it then i can go up anytime for them?

Kojock
23-03-2013, 02:51 PM
If ive booked them online and selected to collect them i take it then i can go up anytime for them?

Taken from the acknowledgement email I received :

Please note if you have opted to collect your tickets for the Semi Final, collection is from Hibernian Football Club at Easter Road not Hampden Park. Tickets must be collected before Friday 12th April 5pm

So yes (as long as its open):wink:

HibeeSince82
23-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Taken from the acknowledgement email I received :

Please note if you have opted to collect your tickets for the Semi Final, collection is from Hibernian Football Club at Easter Road not Hampden Park. Tickets must be collected before Friday 12th April 5pm

So yes (as long as its open):wink:

Cheers

HibbyRod
23-03-2013, 03:00 PM
I bought 2 tickets online for my grandson and me, and used my Debit card.

I opted to collect from Hibs ticket office.

Charged £3.00 booking Fee. :confused:

Mikey
23-03-2013, 03:10 PM
I bought 2 tickets online for my grandson and me, and used my Debit card.

I opted to collect from Hibs ticket office.

Charged £3.00 booking Fee. :confused:

It's an odd one. There must be something that's flagged for some and not for others that's causing it.

Computer says no :greengrin

Col2
23-03-2013, 03:15 PM
It's an odd one. There must be something that's flagged for some and not for others that's causing it.

Computer says no :greengrin

I think it is based on how much better a supporter you are. I happened to get zero charge, so assume this relates my better than the average fan loyalty. Just saying....

Westie1875
23-03-2013, 03:16 PM
No booking fee for me online, used a debit card!

GlenrothesHibee
23-03-2013, 03:32 PM
You mean the team that struggled to sell 25k for the cup final last week....which they lost byt the way!

Yeah the same "big team" that couldnt sell out for a semi in their own city

Pretty Boy
23-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Yeah the same "big team" that couldnt sell out for a semi in their own city

I love their delusion about attendances.

They barely managed to get one man and his dog along to their semi last year against Celtic yet they would definitely sell this game out.

Delusional fuds.

GlenrothesHibee
23-03-2013, 03:38 PM

They barely managed to get one man and his dog along to their semi last year against Celtic yet they would definitely sell this game out.

Delusional fuds.

Nail on head

Mikey
23-03-2013, 03:46 PM
I think it is based on how much better a supporter you are. I happened to get zero charge, so assume this relates my better than the average fan loyalty. Just saying....

:tee hee:

Billy Whizz
23-03-2013, 04:03 PM
:tee hee:

I think you should let Hibs see this thread and retrospectively charge everyone who paid no fees!
Robbing the club of revenue in my opinion!

hibeesjoe
23-03-2013, 06:08 PM
Not had a season ticket for a few seasons but decided with the 11 month payment plan i would get one for next season. Purchased online on the 15th, received email confirmation from Hibs, received my pin from zebra and signed the online credit agreement. Nothing is showing in my purchases on the ticket website and its not letting me buy semi tickets due to not having the proper privileges. Anybody else had this problem? Will need to pop into the shop on monday now to sort it out :rolleyes:

FranckSuzy
23-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Not had a season ticket for a few seasons but decided with the 11 month payment plan i would get one for next season. Purchased online on the 15th, received email confirmation from Hibs, received my pin from zebra and signed the online credit agreement. Nothing is showing in my purchases on the ticket website and its not letting me buy semi tickets due to not having the proper privileges. Anybody else had this problem? Will need to pop into the shop on monday now to sort it out :rolleyes:

It says here (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html) that new ST holders have to go into the TO :aok:

HH81
23-03-2013, 07:16 PM
It says here (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html) that new ST holders have to go into the TO :aok:

Glad i read that i can buy tickets from Thursday now, cheers.

JimBHibees
23-03-2013, 07:22 PM

It has been updated to say they can buy online.

hibeesjoe
23-03-2013, 07:22 PM

Cheers, but the link below says they upgraded the ticket system to allow people like myself purchase online. Its no big deal, will pop up on monday to sort it out

1875STEVE
23-03-2013, 07:26 PM
4 adults and 1 child for east f3, but charged 7.50 booking fee.

Also what's the option to reserve same seats for final???

Im guesing everyone you are buying for has to have an st to do that

hibeesjoe
23-03-2013, 07:30 PM
Just re-entered my pin into the link zebra sent and confirmed online credit agreement, seems to have worked this time as my season ticket is now showing on the tickets webpage, still cant buy cup tickets though. Will teach me not to try and do everything through my phone:greengrin

hibeedonald
23-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Just re-entered my pin into the link zebra sent and confirmed online credit agreement, seems to have worked this time as my season ticket is now showing on the tickets webpage, still cant buy cup tickets though. Will teach me not to try and do everything through my phone:greengrin

I did the payment plan online, I got an email from hibs saying I had purchased the season tickets, do I need to activate something else

hibeesjoe
23-03-2013, 07:56 PM
I did the payment plan online, I got an email from Hibs saying I had purchased the season tickets, do I need to activate something else

Zebrafinance send a text to your phone with a code and also send you an email with a link. You need to enter your code into the link, then enter your name into the credit agreement and confirm. I tried to do it all on my phone though and i never seemed to work. Hopefully that's it this time though :thumbsup:

hibeedonald
23-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Zebrafinance send a text to your phone with a code and also send you an email with a link. You need to enter your code into the link, then enter your name into the credit agreement and confirm. I tried to do it all on my phone though and i never seemed to work. Hopefully that's it this time though :thumbsup:

I got neither text or email, pretty sure I filled all the forms out, will I need to do it again?

hibeesjoe
23-03-2013, 08:07 PM
I got neither text or email, pretty sure I filled all the forms out, will I need to do it again?

Not sure to be honest. My pin came a couple of minutes after applying online though. Might be worth phoning either the ticket office or zebra themselves.

Baldy Foghorn
23-03-2013, 08:10 PM

Season ticket holders could buy as many as they liked for Semi, should we progress, the same arrangements won't be in operation for Final....There will be a limit either 1 or 2 per Season Ticket

hibeedonald
23-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Not sure to be honest. My pin came a couple of minutes after applying online though. Might be worth phoning either the ticket office or zebra themselves.

the email from hibs says transaction confirmed but nothing from zebra, cant see the tickets on the block so I think there booked. I'll phone on Monday.

TamHibs
23-03-2013, 08:49 PM
I got F2 online this morning

Hibernia Na Eir
23-03-2013, 08:52 PM
I bought none and wasn't even charged!

Albanian Hibs
23-03-2013, 09:02 PM

Delusional fuds.

Some comedy gold here

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/126250-hibs-semi-final-tickets/#entry3502152

Albanian Hibs
23-03-2013, 09:03 PM
I got F2 online this morning

Decided to leave it and I will go down to ticket office on monday morning as i was getting charged £3 booking fee.

TomoHFC
23-03-2013, 10:13 PM
Some comedy gold here

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/126250-hibs-semi-final-tickets/#entry3502152

i just took a look at it. it just shows u that ****bos are always obssesed with our attendence

TamHibs
23-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Decided to leave it and I will go down to ticket office on monday morning as i was getting charged £3 booking fee.

Strange, I wasn't charged at all.

Billy Whizz
24-03-2013, 08:09 AM
We must have shifted a fair few thousand in the 1st day of sales

Hibby70
24-03-2013, 09:23 AM
Does anyone know how the rows are numbered. I'm assuming the front row is A then starts again at AA

lord bunberry
24-03-2013, 09:33 AM
Strange, I wasn't charged at all.

I never get charged a booking fee either. The one time I did I phoned up and complained and someone came round and massaged my feet

Kojock
24-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Does anyone know how the rows are numbered. I'm assuming the front row is A then starts again at AA

That's right A is the very front row.

http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/visitor-information/stadium-plan.html

Billy Whizz
24-03-2013, 09:47 AM

Yes A is the front. Most sections will go upto a Triple letter

Pretty Boy
I ordered another 4 tickets this morning and got charged a booking fee this time but didn't on the 5 I bought yesterday.

Not a huge deal as I expected a booking fee but just wondering what the system actually is re booking fees or is it just pot luck?

blackpoolhibs

There was a box you had to tick if you wanted the same seats should we reach the final, dont quote me but i'm sure the first 20 who applied for these tickets also get to sit on the bottom deck of the open top bus if we win the cup?

KingFranck
24-03-2013, 09:50 AM
Some comedy gold here

Sitting here laughing at that thread one of those halfwits " my hibs mate says he got 2 adult 3 students for £45" another yam has to explain the maths 15 for adults 5 for students maths ain't their best subject over on sickback !

Brightside
24-03-2013, 10:21 AM
Where is the family section? I assumed it would be North or South Stand but they are only offering F1 for under 16s?

KingFranck
24-03-2013, 10:23 AM
Where is the family section? I assumed it would be North or South Stand but they are only offering F1 for under 16s?

The family tickets £15 and £5 are in the East stand behind the goals mate

Brightside
24-03-2013, 10:31 AM
Cheers - sorted.

Jones28
24-03-2013, 11:57 AM
Some comedy gold here

They are so jealous! Why do they have this obsession with our attendances? There's even a thread on there about how a Scottish cup semi against raith rovers is the 4th highest attendance at Easter road. Shock horror, a national cup final draws massive crowd!

AFKA5814_Hibs
24-03-2013, 12:05 PM
They are so jealous! Why do they have this obsession with our attendances? There's even a thread on there about how a Scottish cup semi against raith rovers is the 4th highest attendance at Easter road. Shock horror, a national cup final draws massive crowd!

Their season's over before the clocks go forward so they have to have something to talk about.

greenlex
24-03-2013, 12:12 PM
Tickets bought. Bring it on.:flag::flag:

London Hibee
24-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Does anyone have any idea why seats in Row Z of D2 (North Stand) have the following warning ?

"I have read the information and understand that, if I purchase these seats, they may have a restricted view and/or possess a different seat type. "

Anybody confirm whether there is a restricted view from that section, I can't think why there would be. Cheers

FranckSuzy
24-03-2013, 01:38 PM
Does anyone have any idea why seats in Row Z of D2 (North Stand) have the following warning ?

"I have read the information and understand that, if I purchase these seats, they may have a restricted view and/or possess a different seat type. "

Anybody confirm whether there is a restricted view from that section, I can't think why there would be. Cheers

I got that too for completely different seats. I think it may be just be a 'one size fits all' disclaimer.

Albanian Hibs
24-03-2013, 02:05 PM

I got that too for seats in the east. Decided to book online and got an adult and child plus booking fee for F3 row XX.

...WentToMowAnSPL
24-03-2013, 02:08 PM
5 tickets bought for I-4 south stand row J GGTTH :thumbsup:

Baldy Foghorn
24-03-2013, 06:23 PM
There was a box you had to tick if you wanted the same seats should we reach the final, dont quote me but i'm sure the first 20 who applied for these tickets also get to sit on the bottom deck of the open top bus if we win the cup?

:faf:

I got an upper deck space, and get to hold the trophy all the way in from Newbridge:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
24-03-2013, 06:26 PM

I got an upper deck space, and get to hold the trophy all the way in from Newbridge:greengrin

I never saw a box to tick for that, Petrie!!!!!!!!!

Glory Lurker
24-03-2013, 06:32 PM

No pillars or anything like that at Hampden. However, given how far the pitch is from the majority of the seats I think this is maybe just a polite way of warning that the curvature of the earth might interfere with your view.

blackpoolhibs
25-03-2013, 07:15 AM

Well done Steven, i think John Campbell was the last supporter to have this pleasure? :greengrin

...WentToMowAnSPL
25-03-2013, 12:13 PM
...given how far the pitch is from the majority of the seats I think this is maybe just a polite way of warning that the curvature of the earth might interfere with your view.

:big grin:

frazeHFC
25-03-2013, 12:18 PM
Some comedy gold here

Hahaha! Had a wee read and it's a great laugh. What team couldn't even sell out a Cup Final? And last years semi-final support was a good one too right enough! BIG TEAM MY ARSE.

HibbyAndy
25-03-2013, 12:24 PM
Popped in to Easter rd today got 12 Tickets purchased for the East...But could not pick what row or section to sit...Was told to accept what was giving. im row Xx i think.

Keith_M
25-03-2013, 01:04 PM
The view from the lower rows of seats behind the goals (East Stand) really isn't great.

If you're unlucky enough to get allocated those seats, just do what I've done previously at semi finals and move to one of the thousands of empty seats higher up. I've never had a problem doing that before.

It's unlikely that'll work in the North Stand, as it's usually pretty much sold out.

Baldy Foghorn
25-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Well done Steven, i think John Campbell was the last supporter to have this pleasure? :greengrin

Cool, I will send him a PM for advice on the protocol.....I don't want to embarrass the Club, by continually fist pumping, shouting ya f****** beauty every two minutes, or doing a moonie as we pass Gorgay......

blackpoolhibs
25-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Cool, I will send him a PM for advice on the protocol.....I don't want to embarrass the Club, by continually fist pumping, shouting ya f****** beauty every two minutes, or doing a moonie as we pass Gorgay......

:faf: I cant get the thought of John doing a moonie out my head now.

hibs0666
25-03-2013, 02:06 PM

I can confirm that John was there when a mini-busful did a wee detour in order to pish on the doors at Tiny, so he has previous. :)

He might even have been the driver. ;)

Keith_M
25-03-2013, 02:12 PM

That's a rather unhealthy obsession you have with Johnyboy's *rse.

:hmmm:

Carheenlea
25-03-2013, 07:35 PM
To get an idea of exactly where you are situated, click on your section and it tells you how many rows there are. We are North C5, AA, smack bang half way up so looks like prime viewing :flag:

http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/visitor-information/stadium-plan.html

Jonnyboy
25-03-2013, 07:41 PM

Aye that horse and brake journey is etched in my memory :greengrin

Jonnyboy
25-03-2013, 07:42 PM
I can confirm that John was there when a mini-busful did a wee detour in order to pish on the doors at Tiny, so he has previous. :)

He might even have been the driver. ;)

Aye! Whereas it's always nice to take the pi55 at Tynie it was equally nice to leave it for a change :faf:

Jonnyboy
25-03-2013, 07:43 PM
That's a rather unhealthy obsession you have with Johnyboy's *rse.

:hmmm:

Ye have tae watch that BH - never tie yer laces in his company :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
26-03-2013, 07:45 AM
Ye have tae watch that BH - never tie yer laces in his company :greengrin

:fenlon :greengrin

.Sean.
26-03-2013, 07:51 AM
I'm heading down to Easter Road at lunchtime for mine in the North, I take it they'll be sold block by block east - west?

blackpoolhibs
26-03-2013, 08:02 AM
Will you be able to buy a ticket at Hampden on the day of the game, as i have a friend who might want to come with us but wont know until nearer the time? :confused:

Frazerbob
26-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Will you be able to buy a ticket at Hampden on the day of the game, as i have a friend who might want to come with us but wont know until nearer the time? :confused:

If not, it's a farce. The stadium will be around half full at best.

mhathorn1
26-03-2013, 09:19 AM
I think we should start a Semi Fianl Ticket Counter. We are afterall obsessed with our attendances.

I will start with 6 in D1.

.Sean.
26-03-2013, 11:51 AM
8 of us sitting north d2 row rr.

Albanian Hibs
26-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Just bought another 2 online.

So thats 2 in f3 row xx and 2 in f4 row bbb.

Aldo
26-03-2013, 03:31 PM
Got mine through a very good friend. D2 in the north somewhere

hibee
26-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Went in today on the way home from work and was given the choice of seats from a large bundle of tickets, makes no difference though as anyone with kids automatically gets the worst seats in the stadium!

davhibby
26-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Went in today on the way home from work and was given the choice of seats from a large bundle of tickets, makes no difference though as anyone with kids automatically gets the worst seats in the stadium!

If you're not low down F is not too bad as it's more in the corner, so better than right behind the goals

MountcastleHibs
26-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Any idea when they're being sent out/anyone who chose the first class post option received theirs yet?

hibee
26-03-2013, 04:07 PM
If you're not low down F is not too bad as it's more in the corner, so better than right behind the goals

I went for the middle in F so hopefully they are ok.

HibbyAndy
26-03-2013, 05:25 PM
Disagree..Was in the East last year at Hampden and great view was superb.