PDA

View Full Version : We're # 1 in Canada.

plhibs
14-03-2013, 01:57 PM
There's a program on tv over here called Soccer Central, it's a recap of what has gone on in football in the past week. They have a segmant called the worst 10 moments of the week and number 1 was the goal from LG against the yams on Sunday. Just shows how bad a decision it was because i cant recall the SPL getting air time like this before.

JimBHibees
14-03-2013, 03:07 PM
There's a program on tv over here called Soccer Central, it's a recap of what has gone on in football in the past week. They have a segmant called the worst 10 moments of the week and number 1 was the goal from LG against the yams on Sunday. Just shows how bad a decision it was because i cant recall the SPL getting air time like this before.

Not really surprising given how bad a decision it was. No need to apologise though and the ref and linesman were perfectly positioned unfortunately they forgot to open their eyes.

monktonharp
14-03-2013, 05:40 PM
There's a program on tv over here called Soccer Central, it's a recap of what has gone on in football in the past week. They have a segmant called the worst 10 moments of the week and number 1 was the goal from LG against the yams on Sunday. Just shows how bad a decision it was because i cant recall the SPL getting air time like this before. also saw something on that Fox News, yankee thing too. not that I view that red necked rag of a programme. think it was on a link to news over here.

brydekirk
14-03-2013, 06:35 PM
Hope that a**hole linesman watches it.

Hibercelona
14-03-2013, 06:36 PM
also saw something on that Fox News, yankee thing too. not that I view that red necked rag of a programme. think it was on a link to news over here.

Fox News is the Daily Record of America. :agree:

nonshinyfinish
14-03-2013, 06:38 PM
Fox News is the Daily Record of America. :agree:

Fox is miles, miles worse. And that is not a defence of the DR.

Ringothedog
14-03-2013, 06:43 PM
Hope that a**hole linesman watches it.

If he does he will probably miss the programme then state it actually wasn't on tv and get backed by the sfa

degenerated
14-03-2013, 08:24 PM
If he does he will probably miss the programme then state it actually wasn't on tv and get backed by the sfa

He'll have taken up a position, as directed by uefa, in the corner of the room facing the wall and wearing a big ****ing dunces hat.

hibeemarley
14-03-2013, 09:01 PM
I remember seeing hibs on CNN International in a hotel in Amsterdam once. Ivan Sproule hatrick at Ibrox. Look back on that moment very fondly. Thanks for your time!

Jonnyboy
14-03-2013, 09:04 PM
He'll have taken up a position, as directed by uefa, in the corner of the room facing the wall and wearing a big ****ing dunces hat.

:tee hee:

Time For Heroes
14-03-2013, 11:01 PM

Haha Brilliant!

monktonharp
14-03-2013, 11:02 PM
Fox News is the Daily Record of America. :agree:no way! it's the sun/people/ news o the world / kukluxklan weekly gazette(IF THERE WAS ONE) all rolled into one.

OsloHibs
14-03-2013, 11:23 PM
Yep, He made it onto TV over here too. Never seen the show he was on, but a friend at work was telling me.
The world can see it, but how did the officials not :confused:

... I'm still raging about it :fuming:

CalgaryHibs
15-03-2013, 12:00 PM

Aye saw that as well.
Still fuming about the linesman!!!#+@# !!!