PDA

View Full Version : Yam Infighting

green glory
13-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Seems the official Yam Facebook page has been in meltdown from nasty comments from their own kind about a song recorded for the LC final. A lot of very nasty comments drawing horror as the song features kids singing with some dismally out of tune adults.

Here it is http://www.bighearts.org.uk/

Jonnyboy
13-03-2013, 09:04 PM
Seems the official Yam Facebook page has been in meltdown from nasty comments from their own kind about a song recorded for the LC final. A lot of very nasty comments drawing horror as the song features kids singing with some dismally out of tune adults.

In fighting, In Breeding, In the 5hit

:wink:

heretoday
13-03-2013, 09:08 PM
I'm in two minds over this final. While we were cock-a-hoop to win it in 2007 I can't sense the same sense of anticipation from the maroons on this occasion. Maybe the shadow of financial ruin hangs heavy over them.

By diminishing their achievements in this cup do we not risk reducing our own 6 years ago?

Best thing would be for them to get gubbed.

ronaldo7
13-03-2013, 09:10 PM
That's Boufin.

green glory
13-03-2013, 09:13 PM
It is ****ing rubbish to be fair.

mca
13-03-2013, 09:16 PM
That's Boufin.

Cant Argue.. = its Brutal..

hibbymick
13-03-2013, 09:19 PM
:faf::faf::faf: Thats absolute murder.

Frazerbob
13-03-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm in two minds over this final. While we were cock-a-hoop to win it in 2007 I can't sense the same sense of anticipation from the maroons on this occasion. Maybe the shadow of financial ruin hangs heavy over them.

By diminishing their achievements in this cup do we not risk reducing our own 6 years ago?

Best thing would be for them to get gubbed.

They're trying very hard to appear as though they don't care about the "wee cup", going by how slowly their tickets have sold at any rate! It will be hilarious if they win it and can't celebrate properly for the fear of being hypocrites.

Heisenberg
13-03-2013, 09:24 PM
That really is terrible :jamboak:

eastterrace
13-03-2013, 09:25 PM
listened to a few bars and its brutal. a bit like their team.:aok:

Pete
13-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Wow.

Is that "craigyboy" from brokeback passing comment?

adhibs
13-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Haha thats awful

Cabbage East
13-03-2013, 09:32 PM
:faf:

#FromTheCapital
13-03-2013, 09:32 PM
That is brutal to be fair. Yet another reason why they should keep adults away from kids at tynecastle

green glory
13-03-2013, 09:35 PM
It's going on my iPod, going to get a lot of mileage out of it with Yams I know. I'll just play it on a loop at them. :-D

rcarter1
13-03-2013, 09:36 PM
They're trying very hard to appear as though they don't care about the "wee cup", going by how slowly their tickets have sold at any rate! It will be hilarious if they win it and can't celebrate properly for the fear of being hypocrites.

I know a few who believe that Mickey Mouse himself will be there to present the trophy..

Pretty Boy
13-03-2013, 09:46 PM
Slagging kids for recording a cup final song.

It's a step in the right direction from noncing I suppose.

Saorsa
13-03-2013, 09:47 PM

Here it is http://www.bighearts.org.uk/:faf:

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx336/cdennstedt/BE%20Message%20Board%20Pics/Emoticons/notlistening.gif

EH6 Hibby
13-03-2013, 10:10 PM

I get the impression from the few Hearts fans I've spoken to that they don't think they're going to win on Sunday. I think that's why they're not very excited. No doubt that will change if they win. I actually know one with a ticket that doesn't even know if they're going to bother going yet. Something wrong when you can't get excited about a cup final.

Bostonhibby
13-03-2013, 10:23 PM
Jeez, that is awful, it's a pity Vlad is no longer involved, his experience from participating in Come Dancing Lithuania style would surely have brought the required finesse here, perhaps the great man could have chipped in with an aria or two...........somewhere over the rainbow? gotta pick a pocket or two? my way?................

Www1875hfc
13-03-2013, 10:32 PM
That is painfull just listening to that. Must rank up ther wi Marshalls Chunky Chicken Champions.
And it will be played at hampden oan sunday.

Quote ""After some fairly shameful comments, we've deleted the previous post about the Big Hearts kids recording their own version of the Hearts Song.

The club and Big Hearts were asked to create this song for the League Cup Final as part of the family festivities. It was intended to be fun for the kids and something a little bit different. It's going to be played once at Hampden, that's it.

The reaction on here to our story about it was absolutely shocking. If it's not to your taste then fine, but there's no need to comment on it with foul language and completely slag off something that was done by KIDS, who are the future lifeblood of this club.

If you heard the post-match playlist after the semi-final at Easter Road then you should take it as granted that it will get a repeat performance on Sunday should we win the match, so please don't worry about what songs will be played on the day.

Once again, we're shocked and appalled at the reaction to something that children, and others, gave up their time to do in order to help the club meet its obligations for Sunday's Final."

givescotlandfreedom
13-03-2013, 11:35 PM
That is painfull just listening to that. Must rank up ther wi Marshalls Chunky Chicken Champions.
And it will be played at hampden oan sunday.

Quote ""After some fairly shameful comments, we've deleted the previous post about the Big Hearts kids recording their own version of the Hearts Song.

The club and Big Hearts were asked to create this song for the League Cup Final as part of the family festivities. It was intended to be fun for the kids and something a little bit different. It's going to be played once at Hampden, that's it.

The reaction on here to our story about it was absolutely shocking. If it's not to your taste then fine, but there's no need to comment on it with foul language and completely slag off something that was done by KIDS, who are the future lifeblood of this club.

If you heard the post-match playlist after the semi-final at Easter Road then you should take it as granted that it will get a repeat performance on Sunday should we win the match, so please don't worry about what songs will be played on the day.

Once again, we're shocked and appalled at the reaction to something that children, and others, gave up their time to do in order to help the club meet its obligations for Sunday's Final."

Wow 'shocked and appalled' from the club with no shame.

Cabbage East
13-03-2013, 11:39 PM
Giving the kids a voice, not like their usual tactics...

jane_says
13-03-2013, 11:55 PM
Given their obsession with 'big' teams, the fact that the second line is 'there's a wee football team' I can't imagine they're too happy :na na::na na::na na:

hibee_nation
14-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Reading the comments before i listened to it i thought it was gonna be a bit cringey but on listening to it i am pleasantly surprised, it is absolutely honking. The guy on the mixing desk must be a Hibby. It is so bad i hope they win the cup just so it gets belted out at Hampden. :dj::lolyam:

TrickyNicky
14-03-2013, 04:50 AM

I haven't listened to it all, so I can't really comment!

I turned it on and during the intro my dog bolted out the door yelping.

Can't imagine it would be as bad as some are saying.:dunno:

whiskyhibby
14-03-2013, 06:43 AM
Its certainly not going to put the proclaimers out of business any time soon

Hibby Riki
14-03-2013, 07:28 AM
dear o dear just like the club that utter Tom Kite !!

:flag::flag:

MB62
14-03-2013, 08:16 AM

The reaction on here to our story about it was absolutely shocking. If it's not to your taste then fine, but there's no need to comment on it with foul language and completely slag off something that was done by KIDS, who are the future lifeblood of this club."

When your future can be counted in a matter of weeks, or maybe a few months at best, is EVERYBODY not the future lifeblood of the club? :greengrin

Andy74
14-03-2013, 08:22 AM
They have something called Big Hearts? Deary me.

lucky
14-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Every yam I know is desperate to win. First team outwith old firm to hold both cups in years. I'm praying for a Saints win. As for the song who cares if its good or bad

Thecat23
14-03-2013, 09:10 AM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Mitt-Romney-Laughing.gif

onionman
14-03-2013, 11:26 AM
http://zouchmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/11-ear-bleeding.jpg

degenerated
14-03-2013, 12:27 PM
According to sportsound last night they're selling tshirts with "keep calm its only st mirren" on them.
Shouldn't be surprised really I suppose.

Aldo
14-03-2013, 01:20 PM
I hope they go out there with that attitude and the saints go and pump them.

Did I ever say that I ****ing hate the hearts.

Ps. I've heard that Craig Thompson and graham Rix will be making a special appearance in the vid they are making for the song ;-)

Golden Bear
14-03-2013, 01:26 PM
From Facebook:-

"Whilst I would ordinarily sympathise with a team who have been done, as Hibs were. I didn't hear any outcry when Dundee Utd were done out of a point when Rudi Skacel's onside goal was ruled offside by incompetent officials. Nor when Motherwell were dened a perfectly legitimate goal against Hibs at Fir Park. Oh, and while we're at it, Hibs were awarded the most embarrassing penalty against St Mirren. Take those 3 examples where Hibs have benefitted to the tune of 6 points and their loss of 2 on Sunday pales into near insignificance. Man up Hibs and take it on the chin like everyone else has to. If you end up bottom 6 then maybe that's where you deserve to be. < Scott Wilson, Hearts stadium announcer"

:casper:

Smiggy 7-0
14-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Always thought Scott Wilson was a TIT, now I know for sure.

#FromTheCapital
14-03-2013, 01:36 PM

"Whilst I would ordinarily sympathise with a team who have been done, as Hibs were. I didn't hear any outcry when Dundee Utd were done out of a point when Rudi Skacel's onside goal was ruled offside by incompetent officials. Nor when Motherwell were dened a perfectly legitimate goal against Hibs at Fir Park. Oh, and while we're at it, Hibs were awarded the most embarrassing penalty against St Mirren. Take those 3 examples where Hibs have benefitted to the tune of 6 points and their loss of 2 on Sunday pales into near insignificance. Man up Hibs and take it on the chin like everyone else has to. If you end up bottom 6 then maybe that's where you deserve to be. < Scott Wilson, Hearts stadium announcer"

What he doesn't mention is all the retrospective red cards against hearts that could of resulted in more points for us had they been sent off during the game, the penalty that never was against dundee utd at tannadice, the fact that we beat motherwell 4-0(1) that night etc etc. What a walloper

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Posted a million times.

They are in a very sad wee club on the way out that are 200% obsessed with us and hate us more than they love their own club, the best of it is I used to have a few yam mates who were really all right until that fateful day that a crooked Russian took them over and filled their tiny little minds with absolute nonsense, since then they are no longer my mates, the KGB brainwashing unit at the pink asbestos arena has worked a treat.

A nothing club on the verge of joining some obscure junior league soon....tick tock..

:vladsheep:

14-03-2013, 02:13 PM
God almighty that was painful to listen to! WTF was that?!!!!! :faf::faf::faf:

14-03-2013, 02:16 PM

:jamboclow

JimBHibees
14-03-2013, 03:02 PM

Interesteing interpretation. Wonder what his list will look like when he goes through some of the joke decisions his mob have benefitted from. The bit in bold you have to laugh at.

Scouse Hibee
14-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Interesteing interpretation. Wonder what his list will look like when he goes through some of the joke decisions his mob have benefitted from. The bit in bold you have to laugh at.

Good point let's list them, I'll start with number one

1. Perfectly good goal conceded by them in recent derby disallowed.

Thecat23
14-03-2013, 03:29 PM

Scott Wilson = http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpax8yxyFy1qip14mo1_500.gif

Springbank
14-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Phantom penalty and game changing fantasy red card in the Craig Thomson Cup

JimBHibees
14-03-2013, 04:12 PM
2 retrospective red cards in two derbies this season.

Franck Stanton
14-03-2013, 05:13 PM
I will take everyones word for it being so bad as I refuse to listen to it. As for the Cup Final, good luck St Mirren, hope you win it 5-1 - as for me, I wont even watch it on tv I'll spend the day at East Fortune market, [will however tape the highlights later should the "BIG" team lose].

Aldo
14-03-2013, 06:03 PM
2 retrospective red cards in two derbies this season.

Sorry did I miss something Jim. Was it Mullens for his tackle on Done??

nonshinyfinish
14-03-2013, 06:36 PM
Scott Wilson = http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpax8yxyFy1qip14mo1_500.gif

:hilarious

That one's a keeper.

Saorsa
17-03-2013, 07:27 PM
Well at least they'll no have tae listen tae this again :faf:

http://www.bighearts.org.uk/

macca70
17-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Fighting now over fans chucking there scarf away!!

Miguel
17-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Was at school with Wilson and even then was a ****k. Nothing changes it seems.

GlenrothesHibee
17-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Feel for poor Scott Wilson today

Baldy Foghorn
17-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Feel for poor Scott Wilson today

Aye, the only noise they will be making tonight, is crying and sobbing at losing to St Mirren....They reap what they sew.....GIRUY Wilson ya prize plum:fenlon

hfc rd
17-03-2013, 09:38 PM
You hear him go with that ridiculous "lets make some noise"!! The only noise I can hear is the party that is going on Paisley. The only noise we'll be hearing down swiney way is the noise of the bulldozers making their way towards the PBS.

Fife-Hibee
17-03-2013, 09:39 PM
A lot of police in Dalry road , must be a few hats getting kicked about ! GIRFUY

EdinMike
17-03-2013, 09:46 PM
A lot of police in Dalry road , must be a few hats getting kicked about ! GIRFUY

Been hearing a lot of domestic shouting around me... Is it cause it's Paddy's day or because A diddy team got beat from a diddier team in a diddy cup !?v:cb

iwasthere1972
17-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Hearts fans reported to be lobbing black and white tellys out their gorgie slum windows. Concerns for the safety of pandas and zebras expressed by animal rights.