PDA

View Full Version : Charity Auction Donations

ManBearPig
12-03-2013, 02:04 PM
I am trying to organise donations for a charity auction to raise money for the sick kids hospital in Edinburgh as my daughter has been going through a hard time since she was born in June last year (some people might remember I put a poll up on whether I should attend cup final last year as my missus was pregnant.) She has been diagnosed with VACTERL syndrome which means without going into too much detail she will continue to get treatment/operations for next couple of years of her life. I am planning on having the auction around June time to coincide with her birthday. Does anyone know who I can contact at ER that might be able to assist? Or of any other companies worth contacting that may be able to donate auction/raffle prizes?

The Harp
12-03-2013, 04:49 PM
I am trying to organise donations for a charity auction to raise money for the sick kids hospital in Edinburgh as my daughter has been going through a hard time since she was born in June last year (some people might remember I put a poll up on whether I should attend cup final last year as my missus was pregnant.) She has been diagnosed with VACTERL syndrome which means without going into too much detail she will continue to get treatment/operations for next couple of years of her life. I am planning on having the auction around June time to coincide with her birthday. Does anyone know who I can contact at ER that might be able to assist? Or of any other companies worth contacting that may be able to donate auction/raffle prizes?

Sorry to hear about your daughter's condition, hope it's a mild form and that she responds well to the treatment.
Sorry I can't be of much assistance but good luck with your auction. Keep posting.
All the best to the family.

ManBearPig
13-03-2013, 03:50 PM
thanks I will try general enquiry number off website. thught maybe someone on here would know someone direct. She is doing well but got some big operations ahead of her.

ronaldo7
13-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Hi Bud,

Contact Gary O'Hagan, the club secretary/Director on 0131 656 7077

He's a good lad and will help in any way he can.

Hope your Daughter keeps on progressing:aok:

ManBearPig
13-03-2013, 04:43 PM
thanks I will try general enquiry number off website. thught maybe someone on here would know someone direct. She is doing well but got some big operations ahead of her.

PatHead
13-03-2013, 08:55 PM

I have a meeting at Easter Road next Wednesday. If you pm me contact details I will get back to you when I can. Hope your daughter continues to improve.

monktonharp
13-03-2013, 11:25 PM
sad to hear that the wee yin needs aome hard hospital attendances ahead , in her early life. hope she does well and that her young life keeps improving. sad to hear of any infant struggling through things so early. keep posting re- the auction mate, I'm sure the response will amaze you.I for one will follow the progress and donate what I can.

ManBearPig
26-03-2013, 09:43 AM
thanks everyone. apologies for not gettin back sooner thanks for offrr pathead but that meetin will have passed by now. the wee one is doing well at home still long road ahead though. will be sending email in general enq on website this week. and monktonharp I will post links to charity auction once started on here.

southsider
26-03-2013, 02:16 PM
thanks everyone. apologies for not gettin back sooner thanks for offrr pathead but that meetin will have passed by now. the wee one is doing well at home still long road ahead though. will be sending email in general enq on website this week. and monktonharp I will post links to charity auction once started on here.

Put me down for a case of wine mate. Will keep looking on this so i can get it to you. Good luck to your wee yin. Glory Glory.

ManBearPig
27-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Put me down for a case of wine mate. Will keep looking on this so i can get it to you. Good luck to your wee yin. Glory Glory.

Thanks very generous! will contact.nearer the time!!

GGTTH