PDA

View Full Version : Friday's referee is.............

Mikey
12-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Willie Collum.

Neither Norris or Whyte have an SPL game this weekend.

Saorsa
12-03-2013, 01:03 PM
Willie Collum.

Neither Norris or Whyte have an SPL game this weekend.They should never ****in' have one again! Ever!

Mikey
12-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Raymond Whyte is running the line at East Stirlingshire v Berwick Rangers in the 3rd division.

Norris is referee for Cowdenbeath v Ayr United in division 1.

Saorsa
12-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Raymond Whyte is running the line at East Stirlingshire v Berwick Rangers in the 3rd division.

Norris is referee for Cowdenbeath v Ayr United in division 1.running the line at leith links is too good for that ****.

Diclonius
12-03-2013, 01:12 PM
Collum is decent, despite his own derby decision - he didn't send Templeton off in August.

JimBHibees
12-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Collum is decent, despite his own derby decision - he didn't send Templeton off in August.

and Stevenson at New year, 2 shockers IMO.

12-03-2013, 01:14 PM
They should never ****in' have one again! Ever!

Agreed, pair of incompetent, out of their depth idiots!

Diclonius
12-03-2013, 01:14 PM
and Stevenson at New year, 2 shockers IMO.

He was in charge for that one too? I take it back then. :bitchy:

hibbytam
12-03-2013, 01:17 PM

Both should be suspended while an investigation is carried out ass to why they were unable to fulfil their duties properly. As well as an investigation into any potential conflicts of interest, and ensuring there were no criminal activities involved.
That's what would happen in any other job for a cock up of that magnitude.
Sfa-not fit for purpose

clerriehibs
12-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Both should be suspended while an investigation is carried out ass to why they were unable to fulfil their duties properly. As well as an investigation into any potential conflicts of interest, and ensuring there were no criminal activities involved.
That's what would happen in any other job for a cock up of that magnitude.
Sfa-not fit for purpose

An investigation? The ref's chief, Fleming, has already absolved them from any blame! Bring back Hugh Dallas!!!

The Green Goblin
12-03-2013, 02:24 PM

I think we are maybe too quick to assume that's a punishment. There are two other possible reasons:

1. It's what they would have been allocated anyway

2. It's not a punishment at all, it's the opposite: a measure designed to protect them from intense public scrutiny in the game after they made such a massive balls up.

Considering the SFA's attitude towards this kind of thing, I would argue for "2".

frazeHFC
12-03-2013, 02:34 PM
Bring back the Maltesers! Best officials we have had in years the game they were in charge.

Keith_M
12-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Bring back the Maltesers! Best officials we have had in years the game they were in charge.

:agree:

It's also the first time I've ever seen the officials applauded off the park by both sets of fans.

The_Sauz
12-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Did the SFA/SPL not lie to them about the strike? Also, was there not a team of officials who got off at Glasgow airport, then jump straight back on a plane when they found out what was really going on :confused:

Billy Whizz
12-03-2013, 03:23 PM

I don't think there was a foul in the game. Both teams were walking on egg shells if I remember correctly

overdrive
12-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Did the SFA/SPL not lie to them about the strike? Also, was there not a team of officials who got off at Glasgow airport, then jump straight back on a plane when they found out what was really going on :confused:

Correct. Shows that the SFA have 'previous' of lying.

hibbytam
12-03-2013, 06:38 PM
An investigation? The ref's chief, Fleming, has already absolved them from any blame! Bring back Hugh Dallas!!!

I know, crazy talk. Just something that should have happened, and that would have happened in any other workplace.