PDA

View Full Version : Kuqi maybe off ski

Billy Whizz
12-03-2013, 08:02 AM
Seemingly Oldham interested in him to be their new manager. Hope we get a fee for this!!!

Leishy1995
12-03-2013, 08:05 AM
Yaaaay

H18sry
12-03-2013, 08:05 AM
No cash required, if it frees up a wage for another out of contract ex hibby striker :greengrin

ronaldo7
12-03-2013, 08:08 AM
I thought the headline was a lot of Piste:greengrin

Heisenberg
12-03-2013, 08:11 AM
Must go down as one of the worst signings over the past few years. The way he tried to turn on the ball was frightening.

Bristolhibby
12-03-2013, 08:19 AM
Kuqi the white Hurtardo.

J

blackpoolhibs
12-03-2013, 08:19 AM
That would be a shame, i hear he's just about match fit now.

Matty_Jack04
12-03-2013, 08:28 AM
Good luck to him if he goes, hopefully some of the younger guys benefited from him being around no doubting he had good quality in his career scored lots of goals unfortunately for both parties he's finished now

Aldo
12-03-2013, 08:40 AM
No cash required, if it frees up a wage for another out of contract ex hibby striker :greengrin

?? Am I being daft or have missed something?

scoopyboy
12-03-2013, 08:45 AM
Players were speaking about it on Sunday.

Highly thought of down Oldham way.

Hope he gets it.

Saorsa
12-03-2013, 08:45 AM
Pity, I think we'll really miss his goals. :agree:

Smiggy 7-0
12-03-2013, 08:49 AM
Pity, I think we'll really miss his goals. :agree:

Will also miss his pace....boy could he run

Leishy1995
12-03-2013, 08:52 AM

Second that

Captain Trips
12-03-2013, 08:54 AM
We manage to find some great strikers over the years but if there is someone truly awful we will manage to bring them in to.

Hibernian Verse
12-03-2013, 08:55 AM
Will also miss his pace....boy could he run

So fast he always appeared to be at the same place, despite actually doing a lot of speedy unseen work.

Sweet Left Peg
12-03-2013, 09:06 AM
Like when you see a flash car with fancy wheels going fast it looks like the wheels are going backwards. The guy was something special.

Bostonhibby
12-03-2013, 09:25 AM
That would be a shame, i hear he's just about match fit now.

Great news, I was worried about whether he would be up to the journey to Oldham, can be quite demanding if you are a bit unsteady or not fully fit, especialy for the elderly. a wee travelling rug in the back seat and he will be fine by the sound of it.

Seriously, I wish him all the best, hopefully he was some positive influence behind the scenes but not a luxury we can afford. Might well have taken the Brian Kerr unseen work to a new level, unseen unseen work.

jdships
12-03-2013, 09:33 AM
Good luck to him if he goes, hopefully some of the younger guys benefited from him being around no doubting he had good quality in his career scored lots of goals unfortunately for both parties he's finished now

The lads at EM speak well of him as a friendly helpful bloke willing to pass on tips and hints .
Pity it didn't work out on the park
Wish him well !!

:thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
12-03-2013, 10:29 AM

Riordan or Miller?

jdships
12-03-2013, 10:37 AM
Riordan or Miller?

:na na:
Please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
:rolleyes:

Aldo
12-03-2013, 11:05 AM
Riordan or Miller?

Would be happy with KM tbh. Cheers billy

MB62
12-03-2013, 11:11 AM
Might end up shooting ourselves in the foot with this. IF he becomes Oldham manager, he might just come looking at a player from the Hibees and you wouldn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out which one.

LeighLoyal
12-03-2013, 11:14 AM
I read the Daily Mail Riordan piece on Saturday, the lad should be back at ER! I'd still take him and GOC for next season. Let's be honest, Griffiths will be in the championship and Doyle is murder, who does it leave? We know GOC and Riordan are worth 30 odd goals between them.

Carheenlea
12-03-2013, 11:16 AM
The lads at EM speak well of him as a friendly helpful bloke willing to pass on tips and hints .
Pity it didn't work out on the park
Wish him well !!

:thumbsup:
Things obviously did not pan out the way Hibs would have hoped, but you can't win 'em all. As you say, been a popular guy guy around East Mains by all accounts, so if he goes, he should go with our best wishes as opposed to sticking the boot in to the guy.

darwenhibby
12-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Might end up shooting ourselves in the foot with this. IF he becomes Oldham manager, he might just come looking at a player from the Hibees and you wouldn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out which one.

Oldham are skint too.

The cup run and tv has delayed the inevitable for them.

However they are planning a hotel/new main stand.

Remind you of any team up your way??

The_Sauz
12-03-2013, 11:24 AM
I read the Daily Mail Riordan piece on Saturday, the lad should be back at ER! I'd still take him and GOC for next season. Let's be honest, Griffiths will be in the championship and Doyle is murder, who does it leave? We know GOC and Riordan are worth 30 odd goals between them.

:rolleyes:

Northernhibee
12-03-2013, 11:31 AM
Bet he'd try to jump at the chance of management.

Row H
12-03-2013, 11:49 AM
I thought the headline was a lot of Piste:greengrin

Hopefully his managerial career won't go downhill like his playing days.

DH1875
12-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Would be happy with KM tbh. Cheers billy

Won't be KM as their season has just started. Think he even scored a goal at the weekend.

Pretty Boy
12-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Good luck to Kuqi if he goes.

Didn't work out for him but he seems a decent guy.

MrRobot
12-03-2013, 12:37 PM
Unfortunate for him, gutted we didnt get to see at least one goal from him, wanted to see at least one celebration.

--------
12-03-2013, 02:11 PM

PLEASE tell me you're joking. :rolleyes:

jdships
12-03-2013, 02:13 PM
PLEASE tell me you're joking. :rolleyes:

:top marks:agree:

SteveHFC
12-03-2013, 02:24 PM
Kuqi is a fantastic striker i don't want him to leave :agree:

frazeHFC
12-03-2013, 02:29 PM

Maybe 6 years ago..... i loved them both when they were here but towards the end of their Hibs careers they showed they were getting past it a bit. I am sure we can get better and i reckon next season Doyle would outscore both.

Iceman1875
12-03-2013, 03:53 PM

What a load of rubbish. Riordan and O'Connor should never be back at Hibs. They have both, individually ruined their careers. Both should be still playing at a high level if it wasn't for attitude and drugs. I think LG may stay on, not sure about Doyle. Let PF do his job and find us another striker or two who will do a job for us and put these crazy ideas of DR and GOC coming back to bed.

chrisski33
12-03-2013, 04:02 PM

Ffs how many times do folk need to bring this up? theyve had their time twice at Hibs. Time to move on!

Humo
12-03-2013, 04:03 PM
Maybe 6 years ago..... i loved them both when they were here but towards the end of their Hibs careers they showed they were getting past it a bit. I am sure we can get better and i reckon next season Doyle would outscore both.

You're joking right? Doyle is gash! We need a proper sticker when LG goes and its not Doyle, GOC or DR

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-03-2013, 04:08 PM
From what I hear he has been a model professional and left a good impression on the younger players. If that is true it could be priceless

Fergus52
12-03-2013, 04:09 PM
You're joking right? Doyle is gash! We need a proper sticker when LG goes and its not Doyle, GOC or DR

Would put money on Doyle having more goals than both of them combined next season, no matter what team any of them end up at.

Sumner
12-03-2013, 04:12 PM
This young goal machine was always
going to be difficult to hang on to...

Oh wait, him?? Hell that's good news,
let;s hope its an exit asap.. byeee!!!

Sumner
12-03-2013, 04:12 PM
This young goal machine was always
going to be difficult to hang on to...

Oh wait, him?? Hell that's good news,
let's hope its an exit asap.. byeee!!!

Humo
12-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Would put money on Doyle having more goals than both of them combined next season, no matter what team any of them end up at.

Just because he would score more than two hasbeens who may not even be playing next season doesn't make him a viable option we can't rely on Doyle to deliver goals every week as he's missed plenty of one on ones. We need a new striker for next season or * fingers crossed* LG stays on.

frazeHFC
12-03-2013, 04:16 PM

No i'm not joking, he would outscore both.

Jonnyboy
12-03-2013, 09:23 PM

That's quite a startling confession! :wink:

Fergus52
12-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Just because he would score more than two hasbeens who may not even be playing next season doesn't make him a viable option we can't rely on Doyle to deliver goals every week as he's missed plenty of one on ones. We need a new striker for next season or * fingers crossed* LG stays on.

I wasn't saying that Doyle should be our main striker next season. I was saying that he'd do much much better than either of them.

I like doyle and think we should keep him for next season, but no, I wouldn't particularly fancy him as our main attacking threat.

spike220
13-03-2013, 03:05 AM

Kajabi :dunno:

MWHIBBIES
13-03-2013, 03:42 AM

You know nothing about where Leigh will be next season, same as the rest of us and to be honest I doubt Leigh knows either.

Doyle isn't murder, he is 4 goals off O'Connors league tally for last season in 11 less games, he also works twice as hard and isn't in the papers for his drug problems every couple of weeks. Hibs are much better off without him, great player and I'll always love him for the memories but he is a waster now. Some of his performances and antics last season were disgraceful.

Riordan is probably finished as a professional footballer, Hibs shouldn't sign him on past events, he done well for the club but he is gone now.

It isn't a coincidence that Doyle is here and they aren't, Pat Fenlon knows what this club needs, yes Doyle has less raw talent than GOC and Deeks but he is far from ''murder'' or ''gash'' like certain ''fans'' have said, he is a solid hardworking player who has played his part in the progress this season.

Griffiths and Doyle have 30 goals between them this season btw and time to get plenty more.

spike220
13-03-2013, 06:29 AM
You know nothing about where Leigh will be next season, same as the rest of us and to be honest I doubt Leigh knows either.

Doyle isn't murder, he is 4 goals off O'Connors league tally for last season in 11 less games, he also works twice as hard and isn't in the papers for his drug problems every couple of weeks. Hibs are much better off without him, great player and I'll always love him for the memories but he is a waster now. Some of his performances and antics last season were disgraceful.

Riordan is probably finished as a professional footballer, Hibs shouldn't sign him on past events, he done well for the club but he is gone now.

It isn't a coincidence that Doyle is here and they aren't, Pat Fenlon knows what this club needs, yes Doyle has less raw talent than GOC and Deeks but he is far from ''murder'' or ''gash'' like certain ''fans'' have said, he is a solid hardworking player who has played his part in the progress this season.

Griffiths and Doyle have 30 goals between them this season btw and time to get plenty more.

:top marks Great post

Skanko79
13-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Seemingly Oldham interested in him to be their new manager. Hope we get a fee for this!!!

i would be happy if we gave them a fee to take him.

blackpoolhibs
13-03-2013, 05:01 PM

:top marks

Baldy Foghorn
13-03-2013, 05:05 PM

Spot on:agree::agree:

Liams
13-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Cant wait for like 5-6years for us to get fletch back... Seems everyone else does it

Sunny1875
13-03-2013, 06:06 PM

:top marksWould rather we re-sign Keith Wright who would add more to the dressing room and still get more goals than the other two

mca
13-03-2013, 08:12 PM

:top marksWould rather we re-sign Keith Wright who would add more to the dressing room and still get more goals than the other two

My Mrs is still waiting for them to bring back Mickey Weir.. :wink:

eastterrace
13-03-2013, 08:51 PM
anybody know what keith houchen is doing cause we need a big target man, perfect for doyle :wink:

Northernhibee
13-03-2013, 09:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6xf7qKLwiQ

Watching this can't help feel it's a shame that his playing career has ended not even warming an SPL bench; he was undoubtedly a very good player when he still had his legs.

If he gets the job then he'll go with my best wishes and hope he can do well as a manager.

Hibercelona
14-03-2013, 05:33 PM
A fee?

If they're offering to take him away for free, then we should bite their hands off!

Mikey
14-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Has there been any more on this?

DanTheMan
14-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Just seen Kuqi ordering himself a 16" pizza in Asda was standing behind him in the queue!

iwasthere1972
14-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Just seen Kuqi ordering himself a 16" pizza in Asda was standing behind him in the queue!

What kind?

DanTheMan
14-03-2013, 07:57 PM
What kind?

One with cheese on it! ;)

spike220
14-03-2013, 09:13 PM

Well that is very interesting and indeed adds another dimension to this thread (that is dying on its arse) :cb

From this we can deduce the following:

1. Kuqi sometimes shops at Asda
2. Hibs Netters sometimes shop at Asda
3. Kuqi likes pizza (or knows someone else that likes pizza)
4. Kuqi has enough money to buy pizza

Good work lads keep the Intel coming.:aok:

I for one would like to know if PF uses a popular brand of tomato ketchup or the own brand stuff? :confused:

Jonnyboy
14-03-2013, 09:15 PM
What kind?

One with a lot of people in it.

Oh, the pizza I thought you meant the queue

Mikey
14-03-2013, 09:36 PM
I presume Kuqi was in for his interview yesterday, saw him leave just after 5 o' clock with someone I'm guessing was his agent. Both were suited and booted and carrying folders.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=41862&st=0

FranckSuzy
14-03-2013, 09:39 PM
http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=41862&st=0

'Who's next to be linked: Billy ****in Smart? Kuqi: no thanks ffs!' :tee hee:

jabis
14-03-2013, 09:40 PM