PDA

View Full Version : Well done Sparky

Captain Trips
11-03-2013, 09:03 AM
On scoring goal of the season yesterday.

Sumner
11-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Exactly my thoughts on Leigh's goal yesterday

.. but in the Mickey Mouse, amateur-officiated,
blazer-laden, mediocre & shambolic, SPL -
the best goal of the season won't stand.

"crooked as a donkey's hind leg" springs to mind.

lugz
11-03-2013, 09:20 AM
Also well done on staying level headed and not saying anything silly about the officials. Would have been easily done after being denied a wonder goal.

Last thing we would need at this stage is an unnecessary suspension.

scuttle
11-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Also well done on staying level headed and not saying anything silly about the officials. Would have been easily done after being denied a wonder goal.

This

Northernhibee
11-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Not just Hibs class but world class.

If Ronaldo or Messi scored that people would still be taken aback.

11-03-2013, 10:46 AM

Was exactly my thoughts as well after watching his post match interview. His absolute wonder goal and what most likely would have been the match winner was wrongly disallowed by utterly incompetent officials not doing their jobs properly so understandably i'm sure he was just as pissed off as every other hibs fan but fair play to him he kept his cool and didn't say anything that like you say would have got him an unnecessary suspension.

11-03-2013, 10:49 AM

:agree: Absolute stunner of a goal!

Just a shame that due to those clowns it will be deleted from history. Best goal i've ever seen in an edinburgh derby!

hibsbollah
11-03-2013, 10:51 AM

Just a shame that due to those clowns it will be deleted from history. Best goal i've ever seen in an edinburgh derby!

Too much. Latapys in the 6-2 was better :nerd:

Hibrandenburg
11-03-2013, 10:51 AM

:agree:

One of the best dead ball goals I've had the pleasure to see. I'll be deducting a point from the Yams and adding two for us on all SPL tables published for this season for years to come :greengrin

Northernhibee
11-03-2013, 10:54 AM

Thanks to the coverage the decision got more people will have seen it than if it was awarded. That goal deserves to be shown by Mourinho or Fergie to their players as how to take a free kick so I'm glad for Sparky footage has made BBC Breakfast and more.

11-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Too much. Latapys in the 6-2 was better :nerd:

Fair point !

Hibrandenburg
11-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Thanks to the coverage the decision got more people will have seen it than if it was awarded. That goal deserves to be shown by Mourinho or Fergie to their players as how to take a free kick so I'm glad for Sparky footage has made BBC Breakfast and more.

:agree: Was the point I was trying to make on another thread.

Viva_Palmeiras
12-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Our Leigh,
Who art from heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy will Hearts stun
To score for fun
against them
Give them this day
their daily dread
But deliver us good freekicks
For thine shuns the condom
With power in the shooting
Ye ken!

Mister P
12-03-2013, 11:24 PM
our leigh,
who art from heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy will hearts stun
to score for fun
against them
give them this day
their daily dread
but deliver us good freekicks
for thine shuns the condom
with power in the shooting
ye ken!

lmfao

essexhibee
13-03-2013, 12:19 AM
On the pitch Griffiths always seems to have his head screwed on and is in control. Massive difference from when he first joined the club :agree:

GlenrothesHibee
13-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Thought Leigh and Pat conducted themselves very well at the time and after the game. Clearly robbed but remained composed. Hibs class.

WellingtonHibby
13-03-2013, 09:23 AM

De la Cruz. Thirty seconds. Fifty yards. Done