PDA

View Full Version : Name and shame

Greenblood70
10-03-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm sick of these officials being unaccountbable for their actions.

Lets start to name and shame those who obviously either bottle it to make decisions as those two *****hawkss did today or thieir records cast suspicion on their decisions and impartiatilty like Craig Thompson.

It really is time we stopped just taking this **** from the corrupt and inept officials of the SPL..

Lets start with todays linesman...

Northernhibee
10-03-2013, 09:08 PM

Lets start to name and shame those who obviously either bottle it to make decisions as those two *****hawkss did today or thieir records cast suspicion on their decisions and impartiatilty like Craig Thompson.

It really is time we stopped just taking this **** from the corrupt and inept officials of the SPL..

If PF gets disciplined by the SFA for his comments then we should be seriously making a noise from the club from the boardroom level. Let's see our directors publicly back PF on this one.

Jonnyboy
10-03-2013, 09:48 PM

Richard Whyte and surprisingly that's not rhyming slang

Speedy
10-03-2013, 09:52 PM

Raymond White

Thomson

Mikey
10-03-2013, 09:53 PM

Raymond.

Easily confused though as he IS a dick :wink:

Jonnyboy
10-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Raymond.

Easily confused though as he IS a dick :wink:

Ooops :greengrin

Wotherspiniesta
10-03-2013, 10:42 PM
http://www.perthshireadvertiser.co.u...3103-30345431/ (http://www.perthshireadvertiser.co.uk/perthshire-sport/stjohnstone/2012/02/17/late-penalty-woes-for-saints-in-the-cup-73103-30345431/)

Jonnyboy
10-03-2013, 10:45 PM
http://www.perthshireadvertiser.co.u...3103-30345431/ (http://www.perthshireadvertiser.co.uk/perthshire-sport/stjohnstone/2012/02/17/late-penalty-woes-for-saints-in-the-cup-73103-30345431/)

Huckin fell he's got previous!

Greenblood70
10-03-2013, 10:48 PM

Surprise, surprise eh...another Thompson??

Northernhibee
10-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Huckin fell he's got previous!

Aaaaand look who it benefitted.

:rolleyes:

hibsmad
10-03-2013, 10:49 PM
If PF gets disciplined by the SFA for his comments then we should be seriously making a noise from the club from the boardroom level. Let's see our directors publicly back PF on this one.

I've avoided all TV highlights as I usually do when the match has left me gutted. Although the reason I am so pissed off today is a whole new experience

What did Pat say?

Northernhibee
10-03-2013, 10:53 PM
I've avoided all TV highlights as I usually do when the match has left me gutted. Although the reason I am so pissed off today is a whole new experience

What did Pat say?

That the decision was embarrasing and that the referee should be held accountable and be the one answering the questions, not PF.

Saorsa
10-03-2013, 10:59 PM

Lets start with todays linesman...absolutely appalling decisions we've been on the end of by so called assistants in the last few weeks, no even marginal but ****in' ridiculous. Penalty against UTD well outside the box and today a goal miles over the line. no even marginal decisions but ****in' ludicrous ones. High time PF and Hibs took issue with this *****.

Greenblood70
10-03-2013, 11:11 PM
absolutely appalling decisions we've been on the end of by so called assistants in the last few weeks, no even marginal but ****in' ridiculous. Penalty against UTD well outside the box and today a goal miles over the line. no even marginal decisions but ****in' ludicrous ones. High time PF and Hibs took issue with this *****.

Agreed DD, its the lack of accountabilty as well, that decision today will be shown all over the World...and laughed at and mocked accordingly. Yet these imposters will be running a game next weekend as if nothing had happened.

Being more partisan, thats more than a few shocking decisions we've had in quick succession, if the club doesn't start sticking up for itself its time the fans took matters into their own hands and increased pressure on the inept and borderline corrupt.

hibsmad
10-03-2013, 11:16 PM
That the decision was embarrasing and that the referee should be held accountable and be the one answering the questions, not PF.

Can't disagree with a word of that. I'm glad Pat went with the no nonsense, say it as it is approach.

I'm still ****ing fuming and honestly feel worse than I have after some derby defeats.

Sauzee7062
10-03-2013, 11:17 PM
As bad as a decision it is just get over it! ***** happens!! I'm gutted but in the cold light of day people make mistakes.

Jonnyboy
10-03-2013, 11:20 PM
As bad as a decision it is just get over it! ***** happens!! I'm gutted but in the cold light of day people make mistakes.

I admire your powers of recovery :wink:

cam75
10-03-2013, 11:22 PM
Mmm Mayberry punned his daughter !!!

Sauzee7062
10-03-2013, 11:24 PM
I was wanting to kill the linesman earlier! I'm just sick of us always being the victim. How about we just take it on the chin and move on.

Wotherspiniesta
10-03-2013, 11:26 PM

How many mistakes are given against us though?

The Pen v United, The pen v Killie, 2 pens against Aberdeen which were soft as ****, that decision today.

Not to mention how many decisions go against us V Hearts. McGowan not being sent off last season, Black's assault on Griffiths, the penalty in the final, the lunge from Stevenson on McPake, Templeton lashing out at McPake.

Compare that to what we get in our favour? A dubious pen at Motherwell and Hanlon goal that never was in a match we were leading 3-0 v Dunfermline. Anyone think of many others? Naw, me neither.

Uterrly sick to death of Scottish referee's and linesmen. They make far too many "mistakes" for my liking.

Mister P
10-03-2013, 11:29 PM
a simple facebook page should suffice, by the fans for the fans so nothing to do with any club officially.
each incident could be logged under the official in questions name, then any new incident logged as it happens, creating a diary of errors and exposing the particularly corrupt/inept officials.

any volunteers?

proposals from other teams fans could be submitted, scottish fans working together lol.

Sauzee7062
10-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Boo f**ing hoo! As I said earlier **** happens

Sauzee7062
10-03-2013, 11:31 PM
a simple facebook page should suffice, by the fans for the fans so nothing to do with any club officially.
each incident could be logged under the official in questions name, then any new incident logged as it happens, creating a diary of errors and exposing the particularly corrupt/inept officials.

any volunteers?

proposals from other teams fans could be submitted, scottish fans working together lol.

I really hope you are joking with this post!

hibsmad
10-03-2013, 11:31 PM

Yes and we heard you earlier.

Mister P
10-03-2013, 11:33 PM

why?

Wotherspiniesta
boo f**ing hoo! As i said earlier **** happens

ltyf

Saorsa
Boo f**ing hoo! As I said earlier **** happensaway 'n bile yer heid.

Jonnyboy

Jeez are you on tranquilisers or summat? :wink:

Mister P
10-03-2013, 11:36 PM
ltyf

away 'n bile yer heid

what these pair said.

or maybe just log out of this thread, take it on the chin and move on.

Jonnyboy
10-03-2013, 11:39 PM
what these pair said.

or maybe just log out of this thread, take it on the chin and move on.

His eleventh post since September 2009 so he's obviously frugal with his words and thoughts - just not frugal enough in this instance :greengrin

Edit: And he appears to have logged off again pronto. Must be in a rush to return to Sickbag and boast about winding us up

Northernhibee
10-03-2013, 11:42 PM

It should have been one, it should have been one, you lucky barsteward, it should have been one!

:lolyam:

Mister P
10-03-2013, 11:43 PM
His eleventh post since September 2009 so he's obviously frugal with his words and thoughts - just not frugal enough in this instance :greengrin

Edit: And he appears to have logged off again pronto. Must be in a rush to return to Sickbag and boast about winding us up

wow, I'm shocked by this, he really got me there.!!

Boyle89
11-03-2013, 12:25 AM
He looks petrified in the highlights! He knows hes got it wrong. Simply unbelievable that he hasnt spotted it. Should deffinately not be anywhere near a top flight game for the forseeable future. No doubt hes running the line in the league cup final!

kaimendhibs
11-03-2013, 01:43 AM

Bye bye, don't rush back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete
11-03-2013, 03:16 AM
He looks petrified in the highlights! He knows hes got it wrong. Simply unbelievable that he hasnt spotted it. Should deffinately not be anywhere near a top flight game for the forseeable future. No doubt hes running the line in the league cup final!

If he didn't see it cross the line he didn't see it so it can't be a "decision" that has to be made. There's no way these officials would want to blot their copybook by deliberately getting something like that so wrong. If either of them was looking at the ball as it hit the grass in the tenth of a second that it did then they would have given the goal.
They wouldn't deliberately become national objects of ridicule by displaying some bias against hibs. What reason would they have?
If it's the case where the incident was clearly missed by two officials then it's evidence enough to suggest they need some form of external help aided by technology.

The ref was fair the whole game and the linesman, once realising his obvious "mistake" by various reactions, gave everything our way on that touchline. It told me they were impartial human beings.

We're getting into Celtic territory here, where we are sounding hard done by and suggesting agendas. To me that is detracting from very real, very recent incidents of bias where a certain ref has deliberately discriminated against us resulting in a cup final defeat. His decisions and how he was publicly allowed to exercise his personal preferences can be put down to his rise to the "top", his ego and the massaging of it. There's also no way the SFA would allow their top boy to be seen as flawed publicly and disciplined appropriately. That would be a failing on their part.

The obvious jambo has a point. The goal won't be awarded retrospectively and it's time to move on to the next game. Thommo is back and the young guy we have looks better than all "their" Man U '92 class bunch of kids put together!:thumbsup:

HKhibby
11-03-2013, 03:28 AM

Doubt he will!...but you never know..anything possible with the football authorities!, definate goal 100%, just watched the replay of it again on sky news, ridiculas decision

EdinMike
11-03-2013, 03:30 AM
We're getting into Celtic territory here...

Aye, but... But.

It's a Conspiracy !! :singing:

11-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Can't disagree with a word of that. I'm glad Pat went with the no nonsense, say it as it is approach.

I'm still ****ing fuming and honestly feel worse than I have after some derby defeats.

:agree: Agree with everything Pat said, these incompetent clowns should be held accountable yet they **** up games like yesterday and then sly away without question.

Yep, feel absolutely sick seeing the pictures, we were totally cheated and those jammy hearts *******s go away with a very tainted point when they should have been leaving with nothing. No wonder that dick Gary Locke was quick to go over and shake the ref and linesmans hands after the game, they just gifted his side a point!

scoopyboy
11-03-2013, 08:50 AM
Turns out I know this tosspot of a linesman, played against him at bowls.

Once played for East Lothian against East Fife at Falkirk and I was third against him. We beat him 41-3.

He was a knob that day and has been every time I have came across him.

silverhibee
11-03-2013, 11:59 AM

Once played for East Lothian against East Fife at Falkirk and I was third against him. We beat him 41-3.

Maybe next time you come up against him again playing bowls you should put up a we message on .net and we can all pop along to watch. :cb :greengrin

truehibernian
11-03-2013, 12:05 PM

Hopefully he will now have plenty of spare Saturdays and Sundays to play bowls then scoopy - was Euan Norris not also the ref who gave Hanlon's goal or was that the linesman that night ?

Be very interesting to see if he runs the line again this season at Easter Road.

Phil D. Rolls
11-03-2013, 12:11 PM
How many mistakes are given against us though?

The Pen v United, The pen v Killie, 2 pens against Aberdeen which were soft as ****, that decision today.

Not to mention how many decisions go against us V Hearts. McGowan not being sent off last season, Black's assault on Griffiths, the penalty in the final, the lunge from Stevenson on McPake, Templeton lashing out at McPake.

Compare that to what we get in our favour? A dubious pen at Motherwell and Hanlon goal that never was in a match we were leading 3-0 v Dunfermline. Anyone think of many others? Naw, me neither.

Uterrly sick to death of Scottish referee's and linesmen. They make far too many "mistakes" for my liking.

Well, that exhaustive analysis is enough for me. Conclusive proof - as if it was needed - that we live in a Jambocentric, anti Hobo universe. :greengrin

11-03-2013, 12:17 PM

Its because of that kind of "awck well doesn't matter" attitude that is our biggest downfall. We just shrug and accept being absolutely shafted, about time we had a tougher attitude and stood up for ourselves.

scoopyboy
11-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Maybe next time you come up against him again playing bowls you should put up a we message on .net and we can all pop along to watch. :cb :greengrin

Funny you should say that.............................:greengrin

He plays for Fife in the Hamilton trophy (for non bowlers it is the Scottish Counties Championship). In May / June the section games take place and unbelievably Fife play East Lothian at Tranent this year................. a stones throw from where our bus leaves from:cb

tamig
11-03-2013, 12:31 PM

He plays for Fife in the Hamilton trophy (for non bowlers it is the Scottish Counties Championship). In May / June the section games take place and unbelievably Fife play East Lothian at Tranent this year................. a stones throw from where our bus leaves from:cb

Polson Park??

Mikey
11-03-2013, 12:32 PM

hibs.net will be running a double decker full of punters who will be happy to check that :greengrin

scoopyboy
11-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Polson Park??

Yes, very close to the Brig:greengrin

scoopyboy
11-03-2013, 12:36 PM
hibs.net will be running a double decker full of punters who will be happy to check that :greengrin

Maybe East Lothian Hibs could have a wee quiz in the Brig that day and those that want to watch a bit of bowls could go along to PP afterwards.