PDA

View Full Version : Totally Deluded- Sickbackers!

Moon unit
10-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Could not help myself having a look at their views on Sickback following that travesty of a decision today! Most of them are so devoid of a single cell, active thought or any sensibility that they should lock themselves away in a darkened room until the House of cards completely folds and the Wongerdome with it!....

Sir David Gray
10-03-2013, 07:07 PM
At least they didn't do a lap of honour at full time today, like they did when they got a draw during Stevie Frail's time in charge.

10-03-2013, 07:11 PM
At least they didn't do a lap of honour at full time today, like they did when they got a draw during Stevie Frail's time in charge.

Oh yea i remember that, that was ****ing hilarious!

A draw against the so called "wee team" and by the way they were dancing about at the end you would have thought they had just won the league :faf:

But thats what all big huge teams like hearts do apparently, obviously I wouldn't know as i support the "wee team" :rolleyes:

But back to the original post, yes they are an incredibly deluded, small minded, arrogant bunch of morons with not a brain cell between them all.

SaulGoodman
10-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Wouldn't dare go near that site after a derby..

Unless we won by at least ten of course :wink:

darwenhibby
10-03-2013, 07:13 PM

Some deluded banana eater with the feet tucker sitting there with a Blackburn top on with his yak badge supporting Chelsea told me it did not cross the line!
Oh and there are not going to go bust!
Today was resting players for the big cup final next week!

Mr White
10-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Eh not defending their ignorance and superiority complex/meglomania but was that not after a 1 nil win the day we paraded the CIS cup?
Edit- I mean the frail celebrations.

matty_f
10-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Eh not defending their ignorance and superiority complex/meglomania but was that not after a 1 nil win the day we paraded the CIS cup?
Fail did it more than once.

Mr White
10-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Fail did it more than once.

:aok:

HIBERNIAN-0762
10-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Scotsman newspaper football forum is the daddy, totally ******ed some of them on there, big team.....:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

Sir David Gray
10-03-2013, 07:41 PM

Nope.

Frail conducted post-match celebrations after a 1-1 draw at Easter Road in November 2007.

Mr White
10-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Nope.

Frail conducted post-match celebrations after a 1-1 draw at Easter Road in November 2007.

Cheers, Matty already corrected me though:aok:

hibsbollah
10-03-2013, 07:46 PM
I dont care what they think. Four derby games unbeaten, with their squad getting more ravaged by the day theres no reason why we should ever lose to them again. 24 would be nice.

Sir David Gray
10-03-2013, 07:50 PM
I dont care what they think. Four derby games unbeaten, with their squad getting more ravaged by the day theres no reason why we should ever lose to them again. 24 would be nice.

Yep and the only goal they've managed to score against us since THAT day was through a bad defensive mistake in the first derby of the season.

About 330 minutes of football has been played between us since they last scored a goal.

truehibernian
10-03-2013, 07:55 PM
They apparently have the best young team in Scotland 😛 I have it on good authority that they owe the tax and the police - and the rates - so I hope Barrence Anderson, Stuart Bathgate and Moira 'I support Spartans' Gordon investigate !

Should they be allowed to go ahead with games owing the police ? Just asking ?

Pretty Boy
10-03-2013, 08:06 PM
They are still trying to peddle the myth about a team full of untried kids. I call bull****. Macdonald, Wilson, Webster, Taouil, Stevenson, Sutton and Novikovas say otherwise. Pretty much all of those mentioned are on salaries they can ill afford.

As for there faith in Konte, sorry Ngoo, it's tragic.

For them the worst is still to come.

truehibernian
10-03-2013, 08:13 PM
They are still trying to peddle the myth about a team full of untried kids. I call bull****. Macdonald, Wilson, Webster, Taouil, Stevenson, Sutton and Novikovas say otherwise. Pretty much all of those mentioned are on salaries they can ill afford.

They can peddle away PB - however, can anyone do a FOI request to the police and ask have Hearts paid up in full or are they in arrears ? If so, and if Hibs are paying on time, why are they allowing games to go ahead free gratis ? Again, only what I'm being told !

truehibernian
10-03-2013, 08:19 PM
talking of banderson, it struck me earlier that he could probably pass for gary lockes (even more) ******ed younger brother. maybe he is? 9468 9469

He's not a journalist, he's a Jambo - couldn't investigate a story for toffee - he's quite literally a laughing stock

GreenCastle
10-03-2013, 08:33 PM

Those in bold are out of contract in summer - add Barr to that list with Grainger and Zaliukas. Ngoo and Wilson will also be leaving the club.

Looking forward to the derbies next season - might be competing against a team with a similar wage bill for once :rolleyes: if they are still around.:na na:

We are still here yams - and don't think you like it :greengrin judging by the posts on cakebake.co.uk and you manged to get away with a 0v0.

God Petrie
10-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Hearts are irrevelant. Today it was Hibernian vs the Officials. Hearts are a pathetic little dying club of no consequence to us.

The Falcon
10-03-2013, 09:04 PM
Hearts are irrevelant. Today it was Hibernian vs the Officials. Hearts are a pathetic little dying club of no consequence to us.

They are on life support and wont be missed.

Irony of irony that they have an umpteen pager over there about Scottish Football being corrupt and Hearts not getting any decisions by the corrupt officials. Going back to a certain day in 1986 when all they had to do was avoid defeat in Dundee, which they didnt, and somehow thats St. Mirren's fault. they do not even acknowledge todays break whilst moaning that the ref denied them a stonewaller. Robbo said it wasnt a pen but thats only because he didnt get the job, apparently.

As I said they wont be missed.

mjhibby
10-03-2013, 09:34 PM

Indeed they are irrelevant and as richard gordon pointed out they now cant qualify for the top six and the resultant loss of upwards of £400,000 in income will be yet another nail in their coffin.Still there is always the wee cup for them.

Jim44
10-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Indeed they are irrelevant and as richard gordon pointed out they now cant qualify for the top six and the resultant loss of upwards of £400,000 in income will be yet another nail in their coffin.Still there is always the wee cup for them.

I haven't looked at the details and I'm delighted to hear Gordon's announcement, but is it not a bit premature to come to that conclusion?

Gatecrasher
10-03-2013, 09:47 PM
I haven't looked at the details and I'm delighted to hear Gordon's announcement, but is it not a bit premature to come to that conclusion?
they are 6 points behind with 2 games to play and we have a game in hand. There is no chance they are making the top 6.

Jim44
10-03-2013, 09:56 PM
they are 6 points behind with 2 games to play and we have a game in hand. There is no chance they are making the top 6.

I thought there were more games before the split.

NotoriousLor
10-03-2013, 09:59 PM
33 games before split is it not?

Up The Bracket
10-03-2013, 10:00 PM
33 games before split is it not?

Hearts have played 31 :agree:

danhibees1875
10-03-2013, 10:00 PM

We have 3, they have 2.

They have 6 pts and 11 goals to make up on us. (At which point our extra game would be a disadvantage :greengrin )

GreenCastle
10-03-2013, 10:02 PM

They have 2 left - Aberdeen away and Ross County home.

6 points away from us right now and -11 goal difference.

They won't make top 6 - the question is will we with Motherwell (A) - ICT (H) and Celtic (A) to play.

We need at least 4 points and it will be touch and go. 2 wins and we will make it :agree:

CraigHibee
10-03-2013, 10:06 PM
We have 3, they have 2.

They have 6 pts and 11 goals to make up on us. (At which point our extra game would be a disadvantage :greengrin )

once they get beaten by st mirren next weekend in the cup final the heads will go further down so not a chance of that bunch of inbred rats catching us... i hope!

NotoriousLor
10-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Hearts have played 31 :agree:

Good stuff, didn't realise they played a game more

HibeeN
10-03-2013, 10:11 PM

:agree: We have Motherwell (A), ICT (H), Celtc (A)

Hearts have Aberdeen (A), Ross County (H)

For Hearts to finish above us they would have to win both games, we'd have to lose all three and even then there is a GD of 11 between us.

danhibees1875
10-03-2013, 10:13 PM
once they get beaten by st mirren next weekend in the cup final the heads will go further down so not a chance of that bunch of inbred rats catching us... i hope!

Once we beat M'well, ICT and Celtic they won't either. :greengrin

iwasthere1972
10-03-2013, 10:14 PM
I happen to be walking through Gorgie after the match this afternoon and the Yam families are all out having a massive street party. Lots of high sixes, face painting and baking going on.

Tramps. :agree:

danhibees1875
10-03-2013, 10:15 PM
:agree: We have Motherwell (A), ICT (H), Celtc (A)

Hearts have Aberdeen (A), Ross County (H)

For Hearts to finish above us they would have to win both games, we'd have to lose all three and even then there is a GD of 11 between us.

With the caveat that failure to finish in top 6 gives them 5 more games to do so. Hopefully not going to happen though.

HibeeN
10-03-2013, 10:21 PM
With the caveat that failure to finish in top 6 gives them 5 more games to do so. Hopefully not going to happen though.

Haha oops yep, getting a bit ahead of myself :greengrin

Hibercelona
10-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Going on kickback is like punching yourself in the face.

Just don't do it.

God Petrie
10-03-2013, 10:48 PM
There's a thread about St Mirren and how some comedy genius shouted "You even look like a catholic" at Frank McGarvey which is hailed as a "great sense of humour". I genuinely can't comprehend the mindset of those disgusting orcs.

Moon unit
10-03-2013, 11:43 PM
Going on kickback is like punching yourself in the face.

Just don't do it.
your quite right!...it's tempting though to try and get an insight into what goes on in those tiny deluded minds, but I don't think the best paid Shrink could find the answer to that mystery?..(note to self- don't go there)!

givescotlandfreedom
11-03-2013, 12:10 AM
They have 2 left - Aberdeen away and Ross County home.

6 points away from us right now and -11 goal difference.

They won't make top 6 - the question is will we with Motherwell (A) - ICT (H) and Celtic (A) to play.

We need at least 4 points and it will be touch and go. 2 wins and we will make it :agree:

If we had any standard of officiating here we wouldn't need any.

Pete
11-03-2013, 03:41 AM
They had a two pager about how they hate our chants.

The common consensus was that they would only sell out the cup final if they beat us yesterday.

I'd seen enough two days ago and can't take any more.

They have no identity and are obsessed. I would say something like "four and counting" but we aren't that small minded.

11-03-2013, 08:30 AM
They had a two pager about how they hate our chants.

The common consensus was that they would only sell out the cup final if they beat us yesterday.

I'd seen enough two days ago and can't take any more.

They have no identity and are obsessed. I would say something like "four and counting" but we aren't that small minded.

They are incredibly obsessed with hibs, I have a few jambos on fb who only ever post stuff to do with having a go at hibs, never anything hearts related. They hate us well more than they love their own club, it really is a very sad, pathetic existence they live over there.

The so called "big team" were handed a very tainted point yesterday. Absolutely no justice whatsoever! No wonder that prick Gary Cock was quick to go over and shake the ref and linesmans hands. Lucky Lucky *******s!

HibeeN
11-03-2013, 09:06 AM
"Haha hobos another draw, that's us 12 unbeaten now!"
"Oh really, I must have imagined us dumping you out of the Scottish Cup."
"Aye but I'm talking about league games, cup doesn't count!"
"Cup doesn't count? What is this imaginary 5-1 that you keep referring to then?"
"Aye, but, but...well you're still the wee team, forever in our shadow, blah blah blah"

Typical conversation with a Jambo.

#FromTheCapital
11-03-2013, 09:25 AM
Kickback is the biggest gathering of virtual ********s I've ever witnessed. And im not just saying that because of the hibs hearts rivalry. Basically every poster over there has the same boring tone which makes for horrible and unfunny reading, anyone who dares to break the mould gets crucified for being a 'hobo'. If the attitude on here was the same as over there then I'd be embarrassed.

GlenrothesHibee
11-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Let them celebrate their "draw" against us. Its the best they will get since they were forced to give up cheating. Hiddious little club.

11-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Let them celebrate their "draw" against us. Its the best they will get since they were forced to give up cheating. Hiddious little club.

Yep a very tainted, cheated draw against the "wee diddy team" is a massive achievement for the "big team". I wonder when the DVD will be on sale in the hearts shop.

Hibercelona
11-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Kickback is the biggest gathering of virtual ********s I've ever witnessed. And im not just saying that because of the hibs hearts rivalry. Basically every poster over there has the same boring tone which makes for horrible and unfunny reading, anyone who dares to break the mould gets crucified for being a 'hobo'. If the attitude on here was the same as over there then I'd be embarrassed.

Sometimes it is the same through.

It's not like posters don't get the whole "LTYF" treatment when the majority don't agree with what has been posted.

11-03-2013, 03:49 PM

Totally agree, never in my entire life have I come across such a deluded, arrogant, despicable bunch of idiots. And not to mention the amount of small minded, uneducated bigots. I recall a few years back when we had Benji and Zemmama playing for us they had a huge, several pages long thread calling them terrorists (due to them being muslims), making fun of their skin colour, calling them paki's (hilarious considering they are Morrocan!), making up chants about zemmama having bombs in his kit bag etc etc and a whole spiel of highly racist jokes and comments towards them. This thread went on for ages and not one single person decided to shut it down or post saying it was out of order, they were all laughing and joining in the racism. One of the most disgusting things i've ever seen. I've seen a few bad comments on here but never anything like that, it was just a huge thread dedicated to sharing as much racist abuse as possible to hibs players.

Horrible vile bunch of absolute vermin! I actually have a couple of decent jambos mates (hard to believe i know!) who used to be members on sickback who are now no longer because they actually admitted to me that they were embarrassed by some of the stuff posted on there.

GlenrothesHibee
11-03-2013, 03:56 PM
"Cup doesn't count? What is this imaginary 5-1 that you keep referring to then?"
"Aye, but, but...well you're still the wee team, forever in our shadow, blah blah blah"

Had almost this exact conversation with my best mate. I genuinley believe they are mentally ill. Thats the only explanation for it. They cant accept they cant beat us since they started living in the real world. They cant accept we have beaten them "twice" this season. They call themselves a big team yet celebrate a dissallowed goal as if they had beaten us. Its frightening stuff. When you point this out to them they come out with "5-1". We have been above them all season, their manager was so publicly ossessed with trying to beat/catch us but couldn't, it got to him so much he started to wear rediculous clothing combainations under the strain (a bit like my mate). They are a rotten club to the core. They dont get that we are a team/club on the rise. They have been so affected by the Romanov era that they blank out all the bad things. 5-1 and wee team must just be their way of coping. We and the whole of Scottish football are laughing at them.

Glad i got that off my chest. GGTTH

Danderhall Hibs
11-03-2013, 03:57 PM

Had a very similar conversation this morning.

The way I'm going to start looking at is if you ignore the games we've lost to Hearts they've never beaten us.

Keith_M
11-03-2013, 04:03 PM
Why anyone wants to go on there is beyond me.

I suppose it's like the people that go on various fetish sites; they have the right to do so but I'll (thankfully) never understand why they do it :wink:

11-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Had almost this exact conversation with my best mate. I genuinley believe they are mentally ill. Thats the only explanation for it. They cant accept they cant beat us since they started living in the real world. They cant accept we have beaten them "twice" this season. They call themselves a big team yet celebrate a dissallowed goal as if they had beaten us. Its frightening stuff. When you point this out to them they come out with "5-1". We have been above them all season, their manager was so publicly ossessed with trying to beat/catch us but couldn't, it got to him so much he started to wear rediculous clothing combainations under the strain (a bit like my mate). They are a rotten club to the core. They dont get that we are a team/club on the rise. They have been so affected by the Romanov era that they blank out all the bad things. 5-1 and wee team must just be their way of coping. We and the whole of Scottish football are laughing at them.

Glad i got that off my chest. GGTTH

Agree 100% mate, absolutely rotten to the core they are. Think that everything is ok just because they have 5-1. They call themselves the big team yet treat a very tainted, cheated point against us like a victory - utterly pathetic!

If they want to continue to live in fantasy land where they delude themselves they are a big massive club then i'm quite happy to let them do so as it will make their fall all the harder for them and all the funnier for us! 5-1 hurt me im not gonna lie but now ive moved on and it doesn't bother me now when they do their pathetic wee 5-1 signs. Hibs are a better team than them, they have only managed 1 goal against us this season (due to a very bad defensive error by us) and haven't beaten us all season so they can stick their 5-1 where the sun don't shine because they just hide behind that to try cover the fact they are rank rotten!

#FromTheCapital
11-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Sometimes it is the same through.

It's not like posters don't get the whole "LTYF" treatment when the majority don't agree with what has been posted.

The difference in attitude on here is night and day compared to kickback. There is certainly a lot less arrogance and delusion.

Yes that kind of thing also happens on here but my point was more about the general attitude on display over at brokeback mountain

onionman
11-03-2013, 05:16 PM
I've found that way to really annoy the yams most is to support Hibs with pride and generally ignore their stupidity, although the occasional pricking of their pompousity is a lot of fun. :greengrin

JohnStephens91
11-03-2013, 05:24 PM
If you gathered 100 Kickback posters in the street and then dangled a bit of glass in the middle all of them would be licking it pretty quickly.

Hank Schrader
11-03-2013, 05:37 PM

I was saying yesterday to my brother, a Hibs fan too, that Kickback is a horrible football forum and a totally different place from here. He is quite open minded about things and replied "are you not just saying that because its Hearts and they are our rivals therefore you will always think they are worse anyway?" and I explained to him pretty much what you say. They have a totally different mindset over there, like a slightly watered down Follow Follow which on its own is just pure evil.

Bostonhibby
11-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Could not help myself having a look at their views on Sickback following that travesty of a decision today! Most of them are so devoid of a single cell, active thought or any sensibility that they should lock themselves away in a darkened room until the House of cards completely folds and the Wongerdome with it!....

Can't even get on, got totally banned early on over the famous hat kicking episode, and all I did was correctly point out that there's nae point kicking Russian hats if they are not happy with what Lithuanians were up to there being quite a difference between Russians and Lithuanians. Zero tolerance to opinion or advice it seemed.

Hibrandenburg
11-03-2013, 05:56 PM
They are incredibly obsessed with hibs, I have a few jambos on fb who only ever post stuff to do with having a go at hibs, never anything hearts related. They hate us well more than they love their own club, it really is a very sad, pathetic existence they live over there.

The so called "big team" were handed a very tainted point yesterday. Absolutely no justice whatsoever! No wonder that prick Gary Cock was quick to go over and shake the ref and linesmans hands. Lucky Lucky *******s!

Do you not see the irony of posting about Yam obsession with Hibs on a thread about what they're saying about us on their forum?

green glory
11-03-2013, 05:59 PM

Is this guy's initials DS?

Paisley Hibby
11-03-2013, 06:27 PM
Do you not see the irony of posting about Yam obsession with Hibs on a thread about what they're saying about us on their forum?

My thoughts too! However, can't help saying that I'm not much interested in what the wee Huns say so why am I reading this thread?

HibeeN
11-03-2013, 06:45 PM
Is this guy's initials DS?

No, but I presume the conversation could happen with any number of Jambos. They don't like being faced with such logic :greengrin

Jack Hackett
11-03-2013, 07:25 PM
No, but I presume the conversation could happen with any number of Jambos. They don't like being faced with such logic :greengrin

Yam logic = We owe it to ourselves

'nuff said!

english_hibee
11-03-2013, 07:38 PM
I know quite a few Jambos, a few Celtic/rangers/man u/city/Bristol rover etc fans (you see where I'm going with that!). The one thing they all have in common is that they enjoy the game of football, despite all supporting differing teams.
The one thing that strikes me about the "fans" over on Brokeback is that they don't enjoy the game, their main priority is Hibs losing, regardless of the game being played.

Dont get me wrong, there are twunts in all supports, but that's the one place I've ever seen so many contained in one place, a bit like monkeys at the zoo I guess.......

I watched the game with a jambo mate yesterday, decent bloke and a good friend, he doesn't watch with maroon tinted specs and he's one of the people I would feel very sorry for if/when hearts hit the skids.

However, having said that, after reading their bile over there I would love nothing more next weekend than for 3 clear goals p be disallowed, 2 clear penalties not given, 4 dodgy penalties given against, etc etc etc.......

clerriehibs
11-03-2013, 07:56 PM
I know quite a few Jambos, a few Celtic/rangers/man u/city/Bristol rover etc fans (you see where I'm going with that!). The one thing they all have in common is that they enjoy the game of football, despite all supporting differing teams.
The one thing that strikes me about the "fans" over on Brokeback is that they don't enjoy the game, their main priority is Hibs losing, regardless of the game being played.

Dont get me wrong, there are twunts in all supports, but that's the one place I've ever seen so many contained in one place, a bit like monkeys at the zoo I guess.......

I watched the game with a jambo mate yesterday, decent bloke and a good friend, he doesn't watch with maroon tinted specs and he's one of the people I would feel very sorry for if/when hearts hit the skids.

However, having said that, after reading their bile over there I would love nothing more next weekend than for 3 clear goals p be disallowed, 2 clear penalties not given, 4 dodgy penalties given against, etc etc etc.......

I just want that club to become extinct.

Hibernia&Alba
11-03-2013, 09:38 PM
I can just picture their toothless grins at getting away with that yesterday. Their luck seems limitless. I'm just waiting for a Saudi oil tycoon to buy them at the last minute, just as the bailiffs are knocking on the door.

Tramps

1two
11-03-2013, 09:55 PM
9474got sent this by a yam
I found it quite funny

Jonnyboy
11-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Why anyone wants to go on there is beyond me.

I suppose it's like the people that go on various fetish sites; they have the right to do so but I'll (thankfully) never understand why they do it :wink:

I don't give a **** what they think and say to be honest

leithsansiro
12-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Why are folk getting so upset about what people on Sickback are posting? Obviously, any threads aimed at suggesting the ball hadn't crossed the line are all tongue in cheek, likewise the couple of comments that highlighted how we were cheats because we have to loan our best player because we can't afford his wages. It's all meant to be taken with a bit of humour. Being honest, we would all revel in their misfortune if a similar incident happened to them. The day that they had 4 sent off without reasonable excuses at Ibrox, I nearly wet myself laughing. It's all just banter, deal with it.

That said, the day that they finally admit defeat and shut up shop, I'll be giggling...