PDA

View Full Version : SFA - Punishing Poor Decisions

Mikey
10-03-2013, 06:12 PM
I thought it would be worth checking out the subsequent appointments given to the officials who made the most recent mistakes in a Hibs game.

Gordon McNellie - He's the linesman who gave the penalty at Tannadice when it was clear that McGivern's foul was made outside the box.

Tuesday 26th Feb, 3rd Division - Stirling Albion v Rangers
Saturday 9th March, 1st Division - Raith Rovers v Livingston

Andy Tait - The linesman responsible for giving Kilmarnock a penalty when many saw it as a dive.

Wednesday 6th March, SPL - Dundee v St Mirren (This appointment was made prior to the Kilmarnock game)
Saturday 9th March, 2nd Division - Queen of the South v Ayr United

On that basis it appears that both have been demoted following mistakes. Let's see where Euan Norris and Raymond Whyte end up next week. The next batch of appointments will be released on Tuesday.

It's also worth noting that neither of the officials running the line today are FIFA listed. Why have less experienced officials for the biggest game of the weekend?

Mikey
10-03-2013, 06:16 PM
A wee birdie tells me that Raymond Whyte is 100% due to get a game next weekend.

Pretty Boy
10-03-2013, 06:16 PM
I still don't understand why referees can't come out and explain their decisions.

If Norris came out and explained that he accepted the decision of his assistant who wasn't 100 sure in real time because he was watching for fouls and offside. I wouldn't be happy but i'd have a bit respect that he had the balls to do it.

This vow of silence doesn't do anyone any favours.

Mikey
12-03-2013, 01:08 PM
On that basis it appears that both have been demoted following mistakes. Let's see where Euan Norris and Raymond Whyte end up next week.

Raymond Whyte is running the line at East Stirlingshire v Berwick Rangers in the 3rd division.

Norris is referee for Cowdenbeath v Ayr United in division 1.

Looks like the axe has swung!

12-03-2013, 01:12 PM
They were either cheating or just mind blowingly incompetent - either way they weren't doing their jobs right and desereve to be shafted down the leagues.

Scottie
12-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Raymond Whyte is running the line at East Stirlingshire v Berwick Rangers in the 3rd division.

Disgraceful !!

Is it me or or is there a hidden agenda against Hibs this season ?
It just can't be bad luck to have this many game changing decisions going against us surely. :fuming:

Sorry but non-league football is where these 2 clowns should be officiating

The_Sauz
12-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Don't be fooled into the Officials appointments in the lower divisions, as they do this all the time :agree: Just like the Grade one officials who do the Newco games!

JimBHibees
12-03-2013, 01:17 PM

If the axe had genuinely swung Whyte would be having no further interest in the professional game as he has proven he is nowhere near that level. Without too much hyperbole his failure could end up with PF losing his job and Hibs missing out on top 6, Europe and thousands of pounds in revenue. Putting him in a Div 3 game may actually not be a punishment at all as he may commonly officiate at that level.

clerriehibs
12-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Is it true Norris is the ref that gave Hanlon's v. Dunfermline? Was he punished after that? And if he was that ref, was he possibly thinking that there was no way he was going to get caught like that again, ao over-compensated? No excuse if he was thinking like that, but still might explain it a bit. No such explanation for the lino, which just seems to be another case of cheating yam.

Beefster
12-03-2013, 04:05 PM

Never mind 3rd Division, that rimmer shouldn't work above Sunday League standard ever again.

JimBHibees
12-03-2013, 04:10 PM
Never mind 3rd Division, that rimmer shouldn't work above Sunday League standard ever again.

Yep completely right.

Tom Hart RIP
12-03-2013, 04:14 PM
It's been happening for years but they never admit it.

When Rowbottom bottled it at Ibrox (when Gazza headbutted the Aberdeen player on the chest), I spotted him the following midweek in Muirhouse refereeing Civil Service Strollers.

Never liked him for sending Yogi off at Tynecastle for ruffling Paille's hair. He wasn't even looking that day and reacted to the Hearts crowd roaring when Paille went down holding his face.

Some things never change

frazeHFC
12-03-2013, 04:23 PM
I still don't understand why referees can't come out and explain their decisions.

If Norris came out and explained that he accepted the decision of his assistant who wasn't 100 sure in real time because he was watching for fouls and offside. I wouldn't be happy but i'd have a bit respect that he had the balls to do it.

:agree:

The Harp
12-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Is it true Norris is the ref that gave Hanlon's v. Dunfermline? Was he punished after that? And if he was that ref, was he possibly thinking that there was no way he was going to get caught like that again, ao over-compensated? No excuse if he was thinking like that, but still might explain it a bit. No such explanation for the lino, which just seems to be another case of cheating yam.

Yeah, same guy. Different circumstances though - we were 3 up at the time with just 10 mins or so left to play so it wasn't vital.
If goal line techno is too costly, why can't the officials at least have access to the pictures when the game is being shown live on tv to prevent this happening in those games at least?:dunno:

JimBHibees
12-03-2013, 04:47 PM

Completely true it just makes them look like unaccountable robots. We were told that they couldn't explain decisions after the game as the atmosphere could be too emotional at that time however they then started the Whistle blower part of the SFA site where an explanation of key decisions of the weekend were posted on the Monday. It wasnt perfect however it was a start however that seems to have died a death so they obviously think they dont need to explain decisions to anyone anymore. Yet they constantly girn about the relationship with players. Quite incredible to be honest yet whenever some indefensible howler like Sundays's comes around they still have their ex-ref mates (Dougal and Clark) to try and defend a mistake. Let them have the backbone to come out and defend themselves they get paid about a grand a game at SPL level so should be accountable.

hibs4thecup1988
12-03-2013, 07:00 PM
I thought it would be worth checking out the subsequent appointments given to the officials who made the most recent mistakes in a Hibs game.

Gordon McNellie - He's the linesman who gave the penalty at Tannadice when it was clear that McGivern's foul was made outside the box.

Tuesday 26th Feb, 3rd Division - Stirling Albion v Rangers
Saturday 9th March, 1st Division - Raith Rovers v Livingston

Andy Tait - The linesman responsible for giving Kilmarnock a penalty when many saw it as a dive.

Wednesday 6th March, SPL - Dundee v St Mirren (This appointment was made prior to the Kilmarnock game)
Saturday 9th March, 2nd Division - Queen of the South v Ayr United

On that basis it appears that both have been demoted following mistakes. Let's see where Euan Norris and Raymond Whyte end up next week. The next batch of appointments will be released on Tuesday.

It's also worth noting that neither of the officials running the line today are FIFA listed. Why have less experienced officials for the biggest game of the weekend?

I sit near a referee at ER. He told me that all officials re FIFA class if on TV... So surely the last paragraph can't be right or have the SPL made another cock up?

Hermit Crab
12-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Disgraceful !!

It just can't be bad luck to have this many game changing decisions going against us surely. :fuming:

Bit of a paranoid post this. What a bout the goal at Motherwell that wasn't given? That would have been 1-1 if that went in. Instead we went on to win 0-4 with a dodgy penalty thrown in for us to. So not all bad luck this season.

DaveF
12-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Bit of a paranoid post this. What a bout the goal at Motherwell that wasn't given? That would have been 1-1 if that went in. Instead we went on to win 0-4 with a dodgy penalty thrown in for us to. So not all bad luck this season.

Motherwell also got a very, very soft penalty in that game which Higdon blasted over the bar so we got a bad one there too as well as the stuff you mention.

Mikey
12-03-2013, 07:15 PM
I sit near a referee at ER. He told me that all officials re FIFA class if on TV... So surely the last paragraph can't be right or have the SPL made another cock up?

I believe it to be correct. Feel free to do some digging and prove it wrong though :greengrin

hibs4thecup1988
12-03-2013, 07:17 PM
Everyone harps on about that penalty at motherwell. If tou look at it closely the motherwell players leg is on the line. Therefor. Penalty!!!!

hibs4thecup1988
12-03-2013, 07:18 PM
I believe it to be correct. Feel free to do some digging and prove it wrong though :greengrin

I'm not disputing what you hVe said...more the spl being incompetent in their choosing of officials.

That is why The Rangers get referees you wouldn't expect.

GoldenEagle
12-03-2013, 07:44 PM
I'm not disputing what you hVe said...more the spl being incompetent in their choosing of officials.

That is why The Rangers get referees you wouldn't expect.

Pendant point, SFA appoint referees not SPL.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2064&newsCategoryID=2&newsID=11205

Mikey
19-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Neither Norris or Whyte have a game this weekend.

Craig Thompson is refereeing in the 3rd division on Saturday. At Ibrox :rolleyes:

KeithTheHibby
19-03-2013, 05:47 PM
Yeah, same guy. Different circumstances though - we were 3 up at the time with just 10 mins or so left to play so it wasn't vital.
If goal line techno is too costly, why can't the officials at least have access to the pictures when the game is being shown live on tv to prevent this happening in those games at least?:dunno:

That I believe would be too sensible an approach for the authorities to consider. I mean it hardly works in Rugby now does it.:wink:

Phil D. Rolls
19-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Disgraceful !!

Have you ever been to Cowdenbeath mate?

allezsauzee
19-03-2013, 07:33 PM
The fact of the matter is that when referees make mistakes, it's reflected in their match assessment. If they have a stinker, they'll be given lower profile matches, sometimes as much to help them regain confidence as it is a punishment. I don't think it necessarily a bad thing that this is not publicised. Does anyone really think that clubs will have less of a victim complex (especially Celtic) if the SFA list all the mistakes that referees have been deemed to have made and points they have been docked from their assessment as a result?

Jonnyboy
19-03-2013, 08:56 PM
The fact of the matter is that when referees make mistakes, it's reflected in their match assessment. If they have a stinker, they'll be given lower profile matches, sometimes as much to help them regain confidence as it is a punishment. I don't think it necessarily a bad thing that this is not publicised. Does anyone really think that clubs will have less of a victim complex (especially Celtic) if the SFA list all the mistakes that referees have been deemed to have made and points they have been docked from their assessment as a result?

That's all well and good but a better approach would be to adjust their fee based on performance :greengrin

Eyrie
19-03-2013, 09:04 PM
That's all well and good but a better approach would be to adjust their fee based on performance :greengrin

Craig Thomson would be sequestrated after a couple of weeks.

Jonnyboy
19-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Craig Thomson should have been castrated at birth

Fixed that for you :greengrin

Eyrie
19-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Fixed that for you :greengrin
:thumbsup:

Mikey
26-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Norris is back in the SPL this weekend, he's refereeing Ross County v Kilmarnock.

Still no sign of Raymond Whyte.

Twa Cairpets
26-03-2013, 07:44 PM
If the axe had genuinely swung Whyte would be having no further interest in the professional game as he has proven he is nowhere near that level. Without too much hyperbole his failure could end up with PF losing his job and Hibs missing out on top 6, Europe and thousands of pounds in revenue. Putting him in a Div 3 game may actually not be a punishment at all as he may commonly officiate at that level.

So every player who dives and gets a game changing penalty should be banned for ever?
Every goalkeeper who lets one in through his legs should be banished sine die?
Every defender who scores a howler of an own goal should be hunted down and publicly shamed into retiring from the game?

The guy made a horrendous error, in a derby, at ER, and it is one that will haunt him for his career. But that's all it was, an error.
I find this ranting against him totally over the top. Why don't we give the linesman who missed Skacels shot crossing the line for Dundee Utd against us a hard time? Double standards. The guy made a mistake, suck it up and get on with it, or we'll end up sounding like Celtc such is the paranoia.

Jack Hackett
26-03-2013, 09:45 PM
So every player who dives and gets a game changing penalty should be banned for ever?
Every defender who scores a howler of an own goal should be hunted down and publicly shamed into retiring from the game?

The guy made a horrendous error, in a derby, at ER, and it is one that will haunt him for his career. But that's all it was, an error.
I find this ranting against him totally over the top. Why don't we give the linesman who missed Skacels shot crossing the line for Dundee Utd against us a hard time? Double standards. The guy made a mistake, suck it up and get on with it, or we'll end up sounding like Celtc such is the paranoia.

Not sure what your first paragraph has to do with incompetent officials, but there's a world of difference between your first example and those following. Diving is cheating plain and simple, and while the benefits of getting away with cheating outweigh the punishment for being found out, it will continue to blight the game. Incidents like McCullochs dramatics at the weekend highlight the willingness of cheats to try it on at every opportunity. The disparity between possibly getting a match winning penalty or a yellow card makes cheating worth the risk.

JimBHibees
27-03-2013, 09:58 AM

First paragraph has nothing to do with the linesman. Personally think yes he should be out of the professional game. He has made a calamitous decision which could cost us a massive amount of money and will probably be the difference between top and bottom 6. If he cannot see that sort of decision which was a easy call for a competent official to me he isnt at a level in keeping with the professional game.

I also have concerns over how much of an error it was when it comes out he supports Hearts and was heavily involved in them being given a joke penalty at Perth in the Scottish last year.

hibbysam
27-03-2013, 10:20 AM

Skacel never got one not given for being over the line against us? So that's just been made up.. Skacel was marginally onside when he scored and was given offside.. Nowhere near as easy a decision as the 'goal' against hearts... The problem everyone has is that the official lied, blatantly through his teeth to mcpake, the media and his other officials.. He firstly said it was not over the line; meaning he saw the incident but never gave the goal because he is either blind and shouldn't be in the job or a cheat plain and simple... He then said to his referee and therefore the media that he was in no position to call it, now why then say to mcpake that it wasn't over the line... I understand officials make mistakes and ours more than most, I can live with that but I can't live with officials lying to cover there own cheating tracks!

Twa Cairpets
27-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Skacel never got one not given for being over the line against us? So that's just been made up.. Skacel was marginally onside when he scored and was given offside.. Nowhere near as easy a decision as the 'goal' against hearts... The problem everyone has is that the official lied, blatantly through his teeth to mcpake, the media and his other officials.. He firstly said it was not over the line; meaning he saw the incident but never gave the goal because he is either blind and shouldn't be in the job or a cheat plain and simple... He then said to his referee and therefore the media that he was in no position to call it, now why then say to mcpake that it wasn't over the line... I understand officials make mistakes and ours more than most, I can live with that but I can't live with officials lying to cover there own cheating tracks!

Beg your pardon, you're quite right, it was an offside not an over the line. The same thing applies though, it was an error in law of an objective fact that had a material effect on the outcome of the game.

I haven't seen the report of the discussion between him (the ref, not skacel) and McPake, and haven't seem him explain his decision to the media - is there a link?

They messed up the decision, and even if they handled the discussion afterwards as badly as you suggest, the witch hunting is faintly nauseating.

It is possible for him to have seen the shot from his angle, not be 100% sure it crossed the line ,and say it wasn't in, and just be wrong without the need for it to be cheating or blindness.

Twa Cairpets
27-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Not sure what your first paragraph has to do with incompetent officials, but there's a world of difference between your first example and those following. Diving is cheating plain and simple, and while the benefits of getting away with cheating outweigh the punishment for being found out, it will continue to blight the game. Incidents like McCullochs dramatics at the weekend highlight the willingness of cheats to try it on at every opportunity. The disparity between possibly getting a match winning penalty or a yellow card makes cheating worth the risk.

Players make mistakes and its put down to "one of those things"
Officials make mistakes and they are to be hounded out of the game?

Twa Cairpets
27-03-2013, 10:37 AM
First paragraph has nothing to do with the linesman. Personally think yes he should be out of the professional game. He has made a calamitous decision which could cost us a massive amount of money and will probably be the difference between top and bottom 6. If he cannot see that sort of decision which was a easy call for a competent official to me he isnt at a level in keeping with the professional game.

I also have concerns over how much of an error it was when it comes out he supports Hearts and was heavily involved in them being given a joke penalty at Perth in the Scottish last year.

Honestly, I think the conspiracy theories are best left at Parkhead.
I find the fact that you think that mistake should result in him being out the professional game for ever utterly staggering. You'll maybe want to consider if you have the same emotion next time we get a dodgy goal or soft penalty.
The outcome of the decision in terms of bigger picture is irrelevant. It was a big cock up, and that's the end of it. It will set his senior career back, and so it should, but out of the game? Ridiculous.

JimBHibees
27-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Honestly, I think the conspiracy theories are best left at Parkhead.
I find the fact that you think that mistake should result in him being out the professional game for ever utterly staggering. You'll maybe want to consider if you have the same emotion next time we get a dodgy goal or soft penalty.
The outcome of the decision in terms of bigger picture is irrelevant. It was a big cock up, and that's the end of it. It will set his senior career back, and so it should, but out of the game? Ridiculous.

Not sure why any comment criticising the integrity of officials should be written off as Celtc paranoia. It is as if they are some super beings who are above any sort of suspicion and reproach. When people are making comments that the linesman who gave the penalty against Killie openly admits he bets on games he is involved in and his wife indicates it is better if there is a replay as he gets paid double then sorry but I think they are fair game for a little suspicion on their motives. I am sure that the vast majority of officials are completely above reproach and very impartial however I also think there are a few whose standards arent quite so high.

Twa Cairpets
27-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Not sure why any comment criticising the integrity of officials should be written off as Celtc paranoia. It is as if they are some super beings who are above any sort of suspicion and reproach. When people are making comments that the linesman who gave the penalty against Killie openly admits he bets on games he is involved in and his wife indicates it is better if there is a replay as he gets paid double then sorry but I think they are fair game for a little suspicion on their motives. I am sure that the vast majority of officials are completely above reproach and very impartial however I also think there are a few whose standards arent quite so high.

So you believe every bit of internet rumour? Hey - it might be true, but do you have any evidence he bet on the outcome of Hibs Killie? If you do, then take it to the SFA.

Of course there are some officials who are better than others, some who aren't consistently good enough and they tend to be demoted down the leagues. Thomson had an absolute nightmare against us in the final, and I was yelling for his head on a stick like everyone, but the fact is that in games since then with us he's had pretty good games.

They are not beyond reproach, but as an aside I think the "no comment" rule is a good one. As a ref at a lower level, if you try to explain decisions reasonably after the game it is pointless - people don't want to hear a reason, they just want something to rail against. For example, if he says "from where I was it was looked like a foul" he will be criticised for being in the wrong position, for being blind, for being biased, when actually all that has happened is that he has made a wrong call that anyone, on seeing it once at match speed, would have made.

northern-hibee
27-03-2013, 03:42 PM
So you believe every bit of internet rumour? Hey - it might be true, but do you have any evidence he bet on the outcome of Hibs Killie? If you do, then take it to the SFA.

Of course there are some officials who are better than others, some who aren't consistently good enough and they tend to be demoted down the leagues. Thomson had an absolute nightmare against us in the final, and I was yelling for his head on a stick like everyone, but the fact is that in games since then with us he's had pretty good games.

They are not beyond reproach, but as an aside I think the "no comment" rule is a good one. As a ref at a lower level, if you try to explain decisions reasonably after the game it is pointless - people don't want to hear a reason, they just want something to rail against. For example, if he says "from where I was it was looked like a foul" he will be criticised for being in the wrong position, for being blind, for being biased, when actually all that has happened is that he has made a wrong call that anyone, on seeing it once at match speed, would have made.

I think the "no comment" rule is an absolute cop out. These imposters are paid handsomly to get these basic, glaringly obvious decisions right and when they screw up (as they seem to do on a weekly basis) they should be held to account, like any other professional would. And if, as seems likely in the case of the blatently missed goal, the linesman/ref is not up to the job he should be relieved of his duties until such times as he has undergone a period (at least a season) of remedial training. This may help to instill some confidence in fans that the man in the middle does actually have a clue about what he is doing. If as in any other profession he fails to persistently to perform to a competent level then yes of course he should be sacked just as anyone else would.

The referee observers report should be made public for scrutiny and full background checks made prior to appointment as grade one referee to root out any known bias. I think the safest and best way is to have foreign refs officiate all top level games in Scotland to hopefully negate any allegations of corruption against any particular club.

JimBHibees
27-03-2013, 03:55 PM

No, I dont however it seemed to be from people who knew the guy personally so gave me food for thought.

Disagree about the no comment thing as it takes away any accountability IMO. They used to have the whistle blower part of the SFA site which seemed to me a good idea in that refs could put out a statement on the Monday after a game explaining why a decision was given. This was quickly neglected for some reason. One thing is for sure I would prefer that to a refereeing source said which is an insult to folks intelligence to be honest. It is a very difficult job no doubt however the rather arrogant attitude displayed by some officials really doesnt help.

Twa Cairpets
27-03-2013, 04:07 PM
I think the "no comment" rule is an absolute cop out. These imposters are paid handsomly to get these basic, glaringly obvious decisions right and when they screw up (as they seem to do on a weekly basis) they should be held to account, like any other professional would. And if, as seems likely in the case of the blatently missed goal, the linesman/ref is not up to the job he should be relieved of his duties until such times as he has undergone a period (at least a season) of remedial training. This may help to instill some confidence in fans that the man in the middle does actually have a clue about what he is doing. If as in any other profession he fails to persistently to perform to a competent level then yes of course he should be sacked just as anyone else would.

The referee observers report should be made public for scrutiny and full background checks made prior to appointment as grade one referee to root out any known bias. I think the safest and best way is to have foreign refs officiate all top level games in Scotland to hopefully negate any allegations of corruption against any particular club.

Sorry mate, but I disagree with just about every word of this, and it is a perfect example of precisely why the "no-comment" rule should stay.
You are clearly prejudiced against these "imposters" who "screw-up", who are "not up to the job", who don't have a clue and have a whiff of corruption about them. Whatever they say for decision that goes against us I bet my bottom dollar you wouldn't agree with it, and would attribute it to being any of the above. It does no-one any favours.

How do you train someone for a year to see a shot going over the line? referees in every league and the World Cup (remember Lampard?) make errors. This one was very high profile for us. Your notion is absurd, and all that would happen is that more inexperienced refs would come through and make more mistakes. That'd be good, eh?

As I said earlier, it is exactly analogous to a striker missing an open goal - clearly not up to the job, or a keeper letting one through his legs. And him a professional too! People make errors. Live with it.

As for foreign referees, this is one of these daft ideas that keep coming up. The one time we had them at the strike, the games were played in a weird atmosphere, so the refs had an easy game. Are you really suggesting that a Maltese league ref is better than ours? Do refs in the biggest leagues and cups in the world not make mistakes?

As for background checks, get real. If someone once had a ST when they were 12 for Hibs should they never be allowed to ref our games. What if they went on a Motherwell bus once, got pished and started singing 'well songs? Ban him from Lanarkshire?

This conspiracy thing is just bollocks, in the modern game at any rate. You see what you want to see, and it confirms you bias.

Twa Cairpets
27-03-2013, 04:29 PM
No, I dont however it seemed to be from people who knew the guy personally so gave me food for thought.

Disagree about the no comment thing as it takes away any accountability IMO. They used to have the whistle blower part of the SFA site which seemed to me a good idea in that refs could put out a statement on the Monday after a game explaining why a decision was given. This was quickly neglected for some reason. One thing is for sure I would prefer that to a refereeing source said which is an insult to folks intelligence to be honest. It is a very difficult job no doubt however the rather arrogant attitude displayed by some officials really doesnt help.

Attitude is a different thing - I know one ex Grade one really well, and he's a good guy. I know a few others a little, and they range form good guys to complete plums, so just like any group of sportsmen really.

I do have some sympathy for what appears like arrogance -if you don't react to every little thing said to you - i.e.turn a deaf ear - then you can be accused of arrogance. (That said, some of them are), but I dont believe that makes them bad referees per sec. Collina was hardly a shy boy with a low opinion of himself.

Dont know why whistle blower stopped - I though that was good thing too.

Mikey
02-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Raymond Whyte still nowhere to be seen!!

Aldo
02-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Refs in the EPL get relegated as such for bad games mistakes but the difference down there is refs actually watch where they gave cards and made decisions and can rescind as soon as they have done so if they feel they have erred.

Do they do this in Scotland. Do they ref in the whole of Scotland... Ie through the divisions. If so one week div 3 week after champions league (Thompson possibly).

Mikey
09-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Oor Raymond's back :thumbsup:

Wednesday 10th April
Partick Thistle v Greenock Morton
Brian Colvin
Raymond Whyte
David Cockburn

I hope they'll be watching him closely.

JimBHibees
09-04-2013, 04:38 PM

Doesnt sound like much or any sort of demotion to me.

Jonnyboy
09-04-2013, 09:13 PM

Top of the table clash. Nice to see the SFA pushing him down the order - not