PDA

View Full Version : That Jambo Interim Manager

spike220
10-03-2013, 02:50 PM
That Jambo interim Manager makes McGlynn look like a tactical genius.

I hope he stays around a bit longer!!

GGTTH

gringojoe
10-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Don't stand to close to him he stinks of pee pee.

GreenCastle
10-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Hoofball and scraps off set pieces.

Pub team manager with no class suits them.

At least we tried to play football on that shocking pitch.

They will struggle next season and I can't wait for our next game against them.

4 in a row unbeaten against them.

AK86
10-03-2013, 03:09 PM
Hoofball and scraps off set pieces.

Pub team manager with no class suits them.

At least we tried to play football on that shocking pitch.

They will struggle next season and I can't wait for our next game against them.

4 in a row unbeaten against them.

One up front, totally isolated , against a very poor inexperienced team :confused:
Your take on trying to play football and mine are miles apart the corgis won't get much worse than they are just now
That is not the Hibernian way of playing football. That is brutal. Sparky did not receive ONE decent pass today. Don't kid yourself on, you sound like that shower over the city

GreenCastle
10-03-2013, 03:18 PM
One up front, totally isolated , against a very poor inexperienced team :confused:
Your take on trying to play football and mine are miles apart the corgis won't get much worse than they are just now
That is not the Hibernian way of playing football. That is brutal. Sparky did not receive ONE decent pass today. Don't kid yourself on, you sound like that shower over the city

While we aren't knocking the ball around the way I would fully want us to. On that pitch today we at tried to move the ball and most of it went through Claros. How often did the yams move the ball from back to front without missing out the midfield. We have away numerous freekicks which allowed them to launch the ball into the box.

LG wasn't getting much service until the last 10 mins when he dropped in looking for the ball.

Not pleased with how we played but more positive about our future than the way Locke had them playing today.

I go back to the pitch - shocking and needs sorted - like a sand pit and very bumpy.

GGTH1-0
10-03-2013, 03:21 PM
That Jambo interim Manager makes McGlynn look like a tactical genius.

I hope he stays around a bit longer!!

GGTTH

What a stupid post. Been involved in 30 derbies and only lost once. Brilliant record.

Both teams were ***** today. No bragging rights gained by anyone! Both sides need to take a long look at themselves.

givescotlandfreedom
10-03-2013, 03:23 PM
What a stupid post. Been involved in 30 derbies and only lost once. Brilliant record.

Have you not got cakes to bake?

MWHIBBIES
10-03-2013, 03:24 PM

Both teams were ***** today. No bragging rights gained by anyone! Both sides need to take a long look at themselves.:faf: LTYF

Gatecrasher
10-03-2013, 03:26 PM

Both teams were ***** today. No bragging rights gained by anyone! Both sides need to take a long look at themselves.
:na na:

GreenCastle
10-03-2013, 03:29 PM

:jamboclow

Only 1 as a manager and his game plan was hoofball to Sutton / Ngoo working off the knock downs. Will be found out sooner rather than later that he's limited.

Add to the fact the joiner Houston may be your new manager next week - McGylnn part 2 - good luck with that.

GGTH1-0
10-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Have you not got cakes to bake?

Wow.

Out of all the ***** at hearts right now why would you pick out Gary Locke...

the_ginger_hibee
10-03-2013, 03:30 PM

What you gonna do when your SexRegister FC dies?

givescotlandfreedom
10-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Wow.

Out of all the ***** at hearts right now why would you pick out Gary Locke...

He's a lesbian faced crippled twat.

RCNG
10-03-2013, 03:36 PM

What does GGTH stand for??

I smell a smelly yam!

Hibercelona
10-03-2013, 03:37 PM
He has a point to be fair. :rolleyes:

There's a lot of funny things that can be said about Hearts right now, but Gary Locke isn't one of them.

Gatecrasher
10-03-2013, 03:40 PM

There's a lot of funny things that can be said about Hearts right now, but Gary Locke isn't one of them.
He likes to be pee'd on, that makes him fair game IMO.

degenerated
10-03-2013, 03:41 PM

Dunno, I find it quite funny that he gets his sexual thrills from being pissed on.

Hibercelona
10-03-2013, 03:51 PM
He likes to be pee'd on, that makes him fair game IMO.

Dunno, I find it quite funny that he gets his sexual thrills from being pissed on.

Aye ok, obviously something i've missed. :greengrin

But in football terms, i'd say that he's the one whos been doing all the pissing (on us).

AK86
10-03-2013, 03:52 PM
While we aren't knocking the ball around the way I would fully want us to. On that pitch today we at tried to move the ball and most of it went through Claros. How often did the yams move the ball from back to front without missing out the midfield. We have away numerous freekicks which allowed them to launch the ball into the box.

LG wasn't getting much service until the last 10 mins when he dropped in looking for the ball.

Not pleased with how we played but more positive about our future than the way Locke had them playing today.

I go back to the pitch - shocking and needs sorted - like a sand pit and very bumpy.
Your kidding yourself on mate. Honestly
Yes, Claros was the only player on the park who put his foot on the ball and looked up. But he had know one to pass to. No midfielders brave enough to push out and support Sparky
What did Hibs do with free kicks 50/60 yards out?
we hoofed them into the box. EVERYTIME. Open your eyes man. It's horrific
I couldn't care how Hearts play, and they certainly aren't our yardstick

MWHIBBIES
10-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Your kidding yourself on mate. Honestly
Yes, Claros was the only player on the park who put his foot on the ball and looked up. But he had know one to pass to. No midfielders brave enough to push out and support Sparky
What did Hibs do with free kicks 50/60 yards out?
we hoofed them into the box. EVERYTIME. Open your eyes man. It's horrific
I couldn't care how Hearts play, and they certainly aren't our yardstickFirst season as a Hibs fan I assume? Or have you been on mars for the last 3 years?

Pretty Boy
10-03-2013, 05:03 PM

Is it just me or are the yams on here not even bothering to try anymore.

spike220
10-03-2013, 08:52 PM

I have obviously hit a nerve there!

madabouthibs
10-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Gary Frock came across a lot better than that fat plumber IMO. At least we can understand what he's saying! We'll see how he sounds after a few pre-match faxes though.