PDA

View Full Version : Three Weeks In A Row

Wotherspiniesta
10-03-2013, 03:17 PM
That's three weeks on the trot we've been screwed by officials.

The penalty that was outside the box against United.

The penalty with Heffernan's swan dive against Killie

And that today..

When are we going to get some decent decisions given in our favour? Or when are we going to get some competant officials?

Not for one second saying it's a conspiracy against us, but these decisions have cost us 4 points and almost a place in the Scottish cup semi. I'm glad that we have a manager who takes it in such a calm spirit, but as a fan, I'm ****ing raging about the latest mistake.

Magnifique
10-03-2013, 03:24 PM

And that today..

When are we going to get some decent decisions given in our favour? Or when are we going to get some competant officials?

Not for one second saying it's a conspiracy against us, but these decisions have cost us 4 points and almost a place in the Scottish cup semi. I'm glad that we have a manager who takes it in such a calm spirit, but as a fan, I'm ****ing raging about the latest mistake.

And meantime the Jambos luck

V Inverness throw in wrongly given as a corner they score from it

V Motherwell same as above

V us clear goal against them not given

Cannas believe the luck the hunts get

Hibercelona
10-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Make no mistake about it, Fenlon will be raging behind the scenes about this. He just can't show it in front of the media, because freedom of speech has been taken out of the game and I can't help but think that they'd do everything in their power to cause us more problems.

This decision, the other decisions you mention and the cup final decision last year, all go far beyond "refereeing error" in my opinion.

eastterrace
10-03-2013, 03:25 PM
yes ive got a bet on us getting top six, but these decisions will cost me a few hundred quid , just got back from the game and that decision is embarrassing if it had been close then you could maybe say okay s**t happens but that was as big a cock up ive seen. :flag:

loanheadhibby
10-03-2013, 03:27 PM

And that today..

last week the ref got out of jail. He should have awarded us a pen and red carded bell when done scored. Fair enough he played advantage but I'd rather been against 10 men and with a pen. Then for 3rd goal I am not sure he was going to give us pen when Leigh was pushed over.

we get nothing against ****. How many retrospective red cards have their players been shown for derby games? And don't even start me on Thompson giving Dubois pen in final.

Arghhhhhh

GreenCastle
10-03-2013, 03:44 PM

And that today..

Today was a farce - wasn't even close - saw it from the East Stand and the the linesman is closer.

This season we really have had some poor decisions against us - lost count how many penalties have been given against us - the dive at Aberdeen also.

Can only think of the Motherwell away game when we got a pen that was outside the box but was the score not 2v0 / 3v0 at the time - not saying it's acceptable though.

Add to that the games against the yams when players like Stevenson are banned after for incidents during the game - were there not two more incidents I'm missing also?

Makes Scottish Football look mickey mouse :agree: with such bad errors constantly.

Beefster
10-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Petie's a VP of the SFA. He should be whining like a git about it at their next meeting.

The_Sauz
10-03-2013, 03:49 PM
And meantime the Jambos luck

V Inverness throw in wrongly given as a corner they score from it

V Motherwell same as above

V us clear goal against them not given

Cannas believe the luck the hunts get

You forgot the two players who should have been sent off against us:wink:

The_Sauz
10-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Today was a farce - wasn't even close - saw it from the East Stand and the the linesman is closer.

This season we really have had some poor decisions against us - lost count how many penalties have been given against us - the dive at Aberdeen also.

Can only think of the Motherwell away game when we got a pen that was outside the box but was the score not 2v0 / 3v0 at the time - not saying it's acceptable though.

Add to that the games against the yams when players like Stevenson are banned after for incidents during the game - were there not two more incidents I'm missing also?

Makes Scottish Football look mickey mouse :agree: with such bad errors constantly.

It was not the motherwell players foot that caught Weatherspoon, it was his trailing knee that caused the penalty (which was in the box :agree:) as proved by the TV cameras!

MWHIBBIES
10-03-2013, 04:03 PM
Absolute joke. Lineman either blind or no balls, either way should be demoted at the very least.

Boyle89
10-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Sick of these decisions going against us. 1 pen and 1 goal in the Motherwell game compared to the last 3 games and the last derby aswell. Outrageous!

GoldenEagle
10-03-2013, 04:06 PM
http://bbcsporf.lockerdome.com/articles/106668026

Incredible decision

MacBean
10-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Anyone else it's a conspiracy so that the SPL can squeeze out another derby and have us bottom six?

:wink:

Heisenberg
10-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Just beyond belief that he couldn't see that it was over the line from his position. The ball was yellow ffs! I just can't get my head around it, he had no one in his way and could see straight into the goal. This and the decision against Utd will cost us top six now.

MWHIBBIES
10-03-2013, 04:14 PM
Just beyond belief that he couldn't see that it was over the line from his position. The ball was yellow ffs! I just can't get my head around it, he had no one in his way and could see straight into the goal. This and the decision against Utd will cost us top six now.This is what I find hard to believe, how on earth could he not see it, fair enough, mistakes can be made when a man is on the line etc but there is no reason at all that he couldn't.

Craig_in_Prague
10-03-2013, 04:16 PM
Absolute joke. Lineman either blind or no balls, either way should be demoted at the very least.

He is a lawn bowler (nae wonder he's pish.. Cant see) from Fife if I recall correctly. Name is Raymond White. Prick.

Franck Stanton
10-03-2013, 04:27 PM
FFS, Stevie Wonder would have seen that it was a goal. The linesman should NEVER again ba allowed to officiate a SPL game. Couldn't even do the basics right. If he can't see that, a blatant goal, at least a yard, yes - a yard over the line, then how can he be relied on to call marginal off-sides ? That one decision has cost us 2 valuable points [ not to mention bragging rights and put an end to those vermin saying " you haven't beaten us in the league since 2009] and may be the differance to top/bottom 6. Yes they are only human and will make the odd mistake, but ffs, it isn't like it was a marginal call at the end of the day now was it.

degenerated
10-03-2013, 04:31 PM
In the last 5 games against the vermin we've had Craig thoms(mini)hun's man of the match display at Hampden, a retrospective red card for one of them in each of the next three and then today's inept decision.
This incompetence line is wearing a bit thin now.

GGTH1-0
10-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Six points would have secured top six easy. Some of the decisions against hibs have been criminal lately.

Apart from not giving the game winning goal.. I thought the referee was ok today. And even then the linesman should have got it.

KeithTheHibby
10-03-2013, 04:35 PM
I have seen a lot of bad decisions in games involving Hibs however that has to be the worst by a country mile.

For one official not to see it is bad enough but 2? Unbelievable is the best way to describe it. Even Neil McCann called it a goal at the time.

We will still be talking about this decision in 20 years time.

Frazerbob
10-03-2013, 08:30 PM
In the last 5 games against the vermin we've had Craig thoms(mini)hun's man of the match display at Hampden, a retrospective red card for one of them in each of the next three and then today's inept decision.

Who were the three retro red cards, just so I'm armed with the facts when giving any Jambo I meet a verbal battering!

hibee_girl
10-03-2013, 08:32 PM
Who were the three retro red cards, just so I'm armed with the facts when giving any Jambo I meet a verbal battering!

One was Ryan Stevenson after his assault on James McPake in January

JimBHibees
10-03-2013, 08:42 PM

That is where I am at.

JimBHibees
10-03-2013, 08:44 PM

McGowan when we lost 3-1 a ER, when 1-1 ref and linesman missed him putting head into Ivan.
Templeton in about 20 mins a ER this season, kicks McPake directly in front of Collum.
Also the painted lady's assault in New year game.

GreenCastle
10-03-2013, 08:55 PM

Templeton - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/scottish-premier/9475314/Hearts-winger-David-Templeton-accepts-two-match-ban-for-violent-conduct-against-Hibernian.html

Stevenson - http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/football/hearts/hearts-ryan-stevenson-to-serve-ban-of-three-games-1-2786710

McGowan - http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/top-football-stories/hearts-ryan-mcgowan-facing-ban-after-ivan-sproule-clash-1-2036160 and http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2565&newsCategoryID=1&newsID=9105

heretoday
10-03-2013, 08:55 PM
It's the first time Hibs have been involved in a "goal that wasn't" situation as far as I can recall.

Until the goalline technology thingy comes along we'll just have to grin and bear it.

Pretty Boy
10-03-2013, 08:57 PM
That is where I am at.

And me.

The refs seem far more incompetent when it's Hibs involved.