PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare!!!!

biggineurope
10-03-2013, 09:10 AM
Bad enough, I canny get out of work today to go ER. I have to settle for listening to the game at work and recording it on my Virgin V+ box for perusal later on. What's happened now, the effin box packed in last night. Virgin are sending oot a gadgie today between 12-4 wi a new box. This will be great if he's here at 12. But the hard part will be trying to explain to the jambo missus how to record as i'm at work. One way or the other there will be a frosty reception at home tonight.:greengrin

macca70
10-03-2013, 09:14 AM
Tell work you have a Virgin Man ;) coming round therefore can't make it into work.

70hibby
10-03-2013, 09:15 AM
Bad enough, I canny get out of work today to go ER. I have to settle for listening to the game at work and recording it on my Virgin V+ box for perusal later on. What's happened now, the effin box packed in last night. Virgin are sending oot a gadgie today between 12-4 wi a new box. This will be great if he's here at 12. But the hard part will be trying to explain to the jambo missus how to record as i'm at work. One way or the other there will be a frosty reception at home tonight.:greengrin

Ouch .... Pitty you don't have Sky as they have remote record !

biggineurope
10-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Tell work you have a Virgin Man ;) coming round therefore can't make it into work.

:greengrin:greengrin

Cool_Hand_Luke
10-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Ouch .... Pitty you don't have Sky as they have remote record !

So do virgin on the Tivo box :agree:

hfc rd
10-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Just do a sickey. Get home on the couch, open up some cans of beer and cheer us on against those gorgie vermin classless tramps. If you're box ain't up and running, get yourself down to a pub as far as away from your work.

Jay
10-03-2013, 09:37 AM
So do virgin on the Tivo box :agree:

Do they? Oooh how do you do that?

Keith_M
10-03-2013, 09:42 AM

Or tell the work you have a Virgin Man coming to your house and, under the circumstances, you don't trust the wife.

Neither of which is a lie :greengrin

RIP
10-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Just out of interest how does it come about that a Hibby falls in love with a Jambo?

Not being disrespectful - just curious.

Keith_M
10-03-2013, 09:58 AM
Just out of interest how does it come about that as Hibby falls in love with a Jambo?

Gogs, this is the 21st century, mixed marriages aren't the same level of social disgrace they were in the past :tsk tsk:

hibsbollah
10-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Just out of interest how does it come about that a Hibby falls in love with a Jambo?

They all need loving.

Cool_Hand_Luke
10-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Do they? Oooh how do you do that?

Think you need to connect your wireless hub to the tivo box via ethernet cable, download the app to your phone/tablet, enter your details and you should be set to go. I've not done it myself yet though...so this might not be 100% accurate. There should be instructions online somewhere...i'll try and find them :greengrin

Edit: dont think your hub needs to be connected to the tivo box, think you can just download the app - or go to m.virginmedia.com/tvguide then click on the Sign in to record button, sign in and then record what you want....

biggineurope
10-03-2013, 11:05 AM

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin Brilliant

Whats the love caper? the poor woman needed guidance so I obliged. But dinny tell her that:wink:

biggineurope
10-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Folks, Iv'e cracked it yaassss.

I'm at work with the PC on the desk. Virgin has this wonderful TV Anywhere thing which I found out about 1/2 an hour ago.. So, I'm currently sitting watching Goals On Sunday on Sky Sports1 on PC at work... Magic.

Have a great days guys, hope we stuff them good n proper:hibees

I'll sort oot the guidance needing Jambo missus when I get hame.

biggineurope
10-03-2013, 11:13 AM
Or tell the work you have a Virgin Man coming to your house and, under the circumstances, you don't trust the wife.

Neither of which is a lie :greengrin

Gogs, this is the 21st century, mixed marriages aren't the same level of social disgrace they were in the past :tsk tsk:

Hahaha quality mate, I like it.:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
10-03-2013, 11:20 AM
I have not been well recently, and have missed the last 6 weeks. I'm better now and was to to travel up with my mates in the car this morning, but slept through the phone calls at 6.30am. Probably not a good idea going out last night. :grr:

WHUHibs
10-03-2013, 12:13 PM

Gogs that was the first question I asked,, had to be certain:-)
Look out for my boy whilst I'm on Sydney ! In a pub, getting nervous :-)