PDA

View Full Version : Where's the official matchday thread?

Hibrandenburg
10-03-2013, 07:48 AM
C'mon guys, get a grip here. What brave man will stick his head above the parapet and risk his reputation based on the outcome of the 90 mins to follow? Will an undefeated champion step up to the mark or do we risk an untried novice on this day, possibly the last ever Hibs v Hearts ever?

hibsbollah
10-03-2013, 08:03 AM
Youve just done it :greengrin

First things first, its baltic out there people. The temperature is officially 1C but in this 15 mph cold north easterly it will feel like -7 or -8. Snow showers will continue to pile in throughout the morning, and it could accumulate or it could pass the Green San Siro narrowly by, its hard to say. Edinburgh south has a light covering and its snowing now as of 8am. Hopefully by kickoff time the sky will be as empty as Gary Mackays trophy cabinet. We could see snow flurries at any time during the game, so it really is a day for the thermals, gloves and scarves. Its not a day for crawling along roads on broken glass to get to your destination of choice, whether the M8 or any other road. That would be sore.

Atmospheric pressure 1013mB, sunset 6:06pm. Lets gerruntaethum :agree:

Pretty Boy
10-03-2013, 08:05 AM

First things first, its baltic out there people. The temperature is officially 1C but in this 15 mph cold north easterly it will feel like -7 or -8. Snow showers will continue to pile in throughout the morning, and it could accumulate or it could pass the Green San Siro narrowly by, its hard to say. Edinburgh south has a light covering and its snowing now as of 8am. Hopefully by kickoff time the sky will be as empty as Gary Mackays trophy cabinet. We could see snow flurries at any time during the game, so it really is a day for the thermals, gloves and scarves. Its not a day for crawling along roads on broken glass to get to your destination of choice, whether the M8 or any other road. That would be sore.

Any chance of a golden shower or 2?

Just for Gary Lockes sake like.

hibee_girl
10-03-2013, 08:05 AM
It's snowing at stadium now

hibsbollah
10-03-2013, 08:10 AM
Any chance of a golden shower or 2?

Just for Gary Lockes sake like.

Activities like that, especially outdoors in these conditions, could be a serious health and safety hazard. A similar thing happened to Judith Ralston and she never really recovered. Best keep the Bonnyrigg Boa safely zipped up, Mr Locke.

hibs4thecup1988
10-03-2013, 08:11 AM
It's snowing at stadium now

And at crewe toll :panic:

Thecat23
10-03-2013, 08:11 AM
C'mon guys, get a grip here. What brave man will stick his head above the parapet and risk his reputation based on the outcome of the 90 mins to follow? Will an undefeated champion step up to the mark or do we risk an untried novice on this day, possibly the last ever Hibs v Hearts ever?

I've taken the leap of faith and started it!! If all goes Pete Tong I'll be gone from here with tail between my legs for a few days ;)

But I'm going for 3-1 :D

I'm_cabbaged
10-03-2013, 08:14 AM

Sitting on my apartment terrace overlooking the pool in a pair of shorts with a bottle of beer in my hand, still gutted that I'm missing this one though :(

MON THE CABBAGE!!!

Hibrandenburg
10-03-2013, 08:15 AM

:shocked: **** that for a game of sodjers, I'm a jinx. Admins get this merged please :grr:

hibee_girl
10-03-2013, 08:15 AM
And at crewe toll :panic:

It's stopped here now, didn't last long! :greengrin

Hibrandenburg
10-03-2013, 08:17 AM
I've taken the leap of faith and started it!! If all goes Pete Tong I'll be gone from here with tail between my legs for a few days ;)

But I'm going for 3-1 :D

May the force be with you! (not hammering down your door at 3am)

Thecat23
10-03-2013, 08:22 AM

We will win my friend, I'm a confident man today!!!!

hibsbollah
10-03-2013, 08:23 AM
Merge! Merge! Its a potential jinx situation FFS :grr:

hibs4thecup1988
10-03-2013, 08:23 AM
It's stopped here now, didn't last long! :greengrin

I dont want to get out of bed to check if it is still going here, just noticed the flakes falling when I opened the curtains. Seem to remember an amazing day in the snow about 6 years ago... :confused:

:hibees:pfgwa

HiBremian
10-03-2013, 08:28 AM

After coming all this way only to freeze my ba££$ off, it's a must win today, Paul,

hibsbollah
10-03-2013, 08:30 AM

Bump.

I can exclusively reveal the sun has just come out.

One Day Soon
10-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Activities like that, especially outdoors in these conditions, could be a serious health and safety hazard. A similar thing happened to Judith Ralston and she never really recovered. Best keep the Bonnyrigg Boa safely zipped up, Mr Locke.

Whorrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhaaaa. I like her

hibsbollah
10-03-2013, 10:09 AM
Whorrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhaaaa. I like her

She used to travel the world as an opera singer you know
With you being such a Italophile you'd probably get on like a villa on fire.