PDA

View Full Version : hibs in Sydney

WHUHibs
10-03-2013, 12:22 AM
Beautiful day in Surrey Hills Sydney! Wonderful Aussie breakfast -- including beer!

If anyone knows of where I can see the game tonight please post me a message
As I'm.desperate to see.the game at midnight here!

Sproule Three
10-03-2013, 12:34 AM
Beautiful day in Surrey Hills Sydney! Wonderful Aussie breakfast -- including beer!

If anyone knows of where I can see the game tonight please post me a message
As I'm.desperate to see.the game at midnight here!

Done ,

HibeeMuzz7
10-03-2013, 12:42 AM
I'd try Scruffy Murphys or Cheers, not been there in a while but they were the two most likely to show the SPL when I was there.

Sproule Three
10-03-2013, 12:53 AM
I'd try Scruffy Murphys or Cheers, not been there in a while but they were the two most likely to show the SPL when I was there.

I've sent him a PM .
Cheers is the home of the Saviles for derby games . No Hibby should go near it tonight or in fact on any occasion.

TrickyNicky
10-03-2013, 12:55 AM
I've sent him a PM .
Cheers is the home of the Saviles for derby games . No Hibby should go near it tonight or in fact on any occasion.

I agree - it's the only pub in Sydney that you have to wipe your feet on the way out!

HibeeMuzz7
10-03-2013, 01:00 AM
Didn't know that! Only caught an Aberdeen away game in there. Scruffy's probably the best bet then?

WHUHibs
10-03-2013, 01:13 AM
I've sent him a PM .

Cheers Gary!

Have to admit in Surry Hills it's a cool way to spend a Sunday!

Will be in scruffy obviously unless we are 3 up and I will wander across to cheers just to make some noise :-)