PDA

View Full Version : my apologies

Katiedoubter
09-03-2013, 10:40 PM
I would like to use this forum to publicly apologise to Kevin Thomson.
Emotions can be both a good thing and bad, and I'm also sorry for any postings i made that may have offended anybody on here aswell.
Sometimes I get carried away with the collective sentiment of some others and at times may forget how to think for myself so I would like to wish KT all the very best in this stage of his career and whilst not going to the game tomorrow i will be sitting eating humble pie.

SMAXXA
09-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Emotions can be both a good thing and bad, and I'm also sorry for any postings i made that may have offended anybody on here aswell.
Sometimes I get carried away with the collective sentiment of some others and at times may forget how to think for myself so I would like to wish KT all the very best in this stage of his career and whilst not going to the game tomorrow i will be sitting eating humble pie.

What postings have you got carried away? hmm :confused:

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2013, 10:43 PM

Why will you be eating humble pie tomorrow, KT has not done anything yet :confused: Oh aye and under what name did you post said posts?

Bostonhibby
09-03-2013, 10:49 PM

:confused: Cup cakes or fondant fancies surely? unless they are all sold out of course.

Katiedoubter
09-03-2013, 10:50 PM
What postings have you got carried away? hmm :confused:

I was as disappointed as the next when what happened then happened and some on here wish him no well whatsoever and while I can see where they are coming from I believe everyone deserves at least a second chance, god only knows I've had my share.
I found myself weak at a critical time and got pulled in by the hype.
No one is to blame for this except me, I'am not finger pointing.

Jonnyboy
09-03-2013, 10:51 PM

This is your third post and neither of the other two were about KT????????

Must have done your evil deeds using another username :wink:

Hibernia&Alba
09-03-2013, 10:55 PM
I was as disappointed as the next when what happened then happened and some on here wish him no well whatsoever and while I can see where they are coming from I believe everyone deserves at least a second chance, god only knows I've had my share.

Whit ye talking aboot, doll? Whit did ye say? Your 'sins' are absolved, so get behind the team ra morra! :flag:

cabbageandribs1875
09-03-2013, 10:57 PM
This is your third post and neither of the other two were about KT????????

Must have done your evil deeds using another username :wink:

the ones with other user names usually appear on the controversial threads :agree:

FranckSuzy
09-03-2013, 11:01 PM

How many user names is that now? :wink:

Cabbage East
09-03-2013, 11:06 PM
Sniff sniff

Shrekko
09-03-2013, 11:09 PM
I'll NEVER accept katiedoubter. Nothing to do with what he posted previously- I just don't think he's the poster he was.

Hibernia&Alba
09-03-2013, 11:10 PM
By the way, Katiedoubter, your punctuation is shocking. Speak Sassenach, hen.

Katiedoubter
09-03-2013, 11:11 PM
I'll NEVER accept katiedoubter. Nothing to do with what he posted previously- I just don't think he's the poster he was.

Eh? I don't understand,

Katiedoubter
09-03-2013, 11:13 PM
By the way, Katiedoubter, your punctuation is shocking. Speak Sassenach, hen.

And now my use of the English language on a football fans forum is up for discussion?

Viva_Palmeiras
09-03-2013, 11:13 PM
5-4-3-2-1......

Zazu62
09-03-2013, 11:14 PM
Whoever wears the jersey gets my support people need to get a grip either that or your a Jambo

Eyrie
09-03-2013, 11:14 PM

:greengrin

Katiedoubter
09-03-2013, 11:15 PM
Sniff sniff

EH?
I don't know if that's a reference to social drug use or a pathetic attempt to suggest I'm upset about goings on.

cabbageandribs1875
09-03-2013, 11:18 PM
:music: who are ya :music: who are ya

:)

FranckSuzy
09-03-2013, 11:19 PM

:)

micky moo :agree:

sleeping giant
09-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Kevs maw used to post on here :agree: or was that Paul Fenwick :dunno:

Katiedoubter
09-03-2013, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=cabbageandribs1875;3531134]:music: who are ya :music: who are ya

I used to think that "WE are the Hibees" and "we'll do what we want"
Now I'm not so sure
:Ummm:

Katiedoubter
09-03-2013, 11:27 PM

correct, no hiding or shame here.
I'll always stand and be counted.

Katiedoubter
09-03-2013, 11:30 PM
:greengrin

If we had signed that **** skacel would you have been all for it? I very much doubt it.

Hibernia&Alba
09-03-2013, 11:31 PM
And now my use of the English language on a football fans forum is up for discussion?

What exactly did you say that you feel the need to apologise for? Nobody with so few posts owes anybody an apology on this forum. We're all equal!

Katiedoubter
09-03-2013, 11:33 PM
Whoever wears the jersey gets my support people need to get a grip either that or your a Jambo
If that **** skacel had signed for us would you still be the same? I very much doubt it.

Katiedoubter
09-03-2013, 11:38 PM
What exactly did you say that you feel the need to apologise for? Nobody with so few posts owes anybody an apology on this forum. We're all equal!
I made some noise about KT being a judas and me not being happy about his prodigal son return.
I was maybe a bit over the top but feel that I'm entitled to my opinion, I go to as many games as I can although I have a season ticket and buy the strips and other stuff every season from the shop, but still I'm not as big a supporter of the club as some are.
I'm ok about some people thinking that and in some ways they may be right, but is my opinion any less valid? I would say no it is not

Katiedoubter
09-03-2013, 11:40 PM
Why does the post tally still get brought up?
Everyone has to have a first post.

Jonnyboy
09-03-2013, 11:44 PM
Why does the post tally still get brought up?
Everyone has to have a first post.

I brought it up originally because you seemed to be apologising for something you hadn't done when logged on as katiedoubter but I reckon it's now been established that you changed your username from mic moo or some such thing

Anyway, you're entitled to change your mind without feeling the need to apologise :wink:

lapsedhibee
09-03-2013, 11:46 PM

Fans' .

StevesFamau5
09-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Fans' .

super grammer troll is super :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hibernia&Alba
09-03-2013, 11:49 PM
I made some noise about KT being a judas and me not being happy about his prodigal son return.
I was maybe a bit over the top but feel that I'm entitled to my opinion, I go to as many games as I can although I have a season ticket and buy the strips and other stuff every season from the shop, but still I'm not as big a supporter of the club as some are.
I'm ok about some people thinking that and in some ways they may be right, but is my opinion any less valid? I would say no it is not

You can exppress any opinion you see fit. I'm not thrilled by Thomson's return to the fold, but aye, okay, let's see what happens. He was never as good as Brown, IMHO, due to his lethargy. If he improves Hibs, I'll accept him, though I won't lose any sleep if he fails this time.

Hibbyradge
09-03-2013, 11:54 PM

I used to think that "WE are the Hibees" and "we'll do what we want"
Now I'm not so sure
:Ummm:

Oh dear.

ltyf

Apocalypse.

Katiedoubter
09-03-2013, 11:59 PM
I brought it up originally because you seemed to be apologising for something you hadn't done when logged on as katiedoubter but I reckon it's now been established that you changed your username from mic moo or some such thing

Anyway, you're entitled to change your mind without feeling the need to apologise :wink:

Thanks, a bit of reason in amongst the madness

Hibbyradge
10-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Thanks, a bit of reason in amongst the madness

You posted before as Apocalypse or something, right?

jabis
10-03-2013, 12:02 AM
Oh dear.

ltyf

Apocalypse.

bugger.beat me to it.

Katiedoubter
10-03-2013, 12:04 AM
You posted before as Apocalypse or something, right?

No, I posted as micmoo.
I've changed my username and deleted some of my more contraversial postings

LeighLoyal
10-03-2013, 12:06 AM
I'm ambivalent on Mr T, nice that he's back for a while but I'm not going to forget either.

Hibernia&Alba
10-03-2013, 12:07 AM
No, I posted as micmoo.

Such as what?

Katiedoubter
10-03-2013, 12:10 AM
Such as what?

Stuff about riordan, Murray, Hogg, o'connor etc

Jay
10-03-2013, 12:12 AM
No, I posted as micmoo.

Then made a whole new thread all to yourself to discuss it?

Chibs
10-03-2013, 12:15 AM
No, I posted as micmoo.
It's controversial.
Think it's way past your bedtime.

iwasthere1972
10-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Stuff about riordan, Murray, Hogg, o'connor etc

Anymore?

Katiedoubter
10-03-2013, 12:22 AM
It's controversial.

Oh aye ha ha fill yer boots

Katiedoubter
10-03-2013, 12:23 AM
It's controversial.

Must be quite good ....

Being good at everything that is

Katiedoubter
10-03-2013, 12:31 AM
Then made a whole new thread all to yourself to discuss it?

I started this thread only to apologise for what I said about KT. Nothing more, nothing less.
I didn't want to start a thread but its here now so......

Now my lack of proper use of the English language and my poor grasp of grammar and spelling are a reason for some to take the moral high ground and take the piss.

Poor form really , or should that be poore form reely

Katiedoubter
10-03-2013, 12:38 AM
Going to quit posting on the .net as soon as I've started really but I'll still read posts now and again.
Would have liked to have been a bigger part of this to be honest but not really sharp enough to keep up with some of the more intellectual posters on here.

Hibernia&Alba
10-03-2013, 12:38 AM
I started this thread only to apologise for what I said about KT. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now my lack of proper use of the English language and my poor grasp of grammar and spelling are a reason for some to take the moral high ground and take the piss.

As said previously , ypu can say anything you like. Just be a Hibs fan regardless of all else.

Katiedoubter
10-03-2013, 12:40 AM
As said previously , ypu can say anything you like. Just be a Hibs fan regardless of all else.

Much to some people's surprise and doubt I always have been and always will be a hibs supporter.

iwasthere1972
10-03-2013, 12:43 AM

May have been better saying sorry on the KT thread that's already on the go and just leaving it like that rather than starting a new one. The fact that you've since changed your username and deleted the relevant posts which were under your previous username doesn't help either because we don't know exactly what you said.

If I was you I would just delete this thread and move on otherwise you'll be on here for the unforeseeable future getting grief. Oh and I didn't even mention the spelling and grammar.

IndieHibby
10-03-2013, 12:43 AM
unstable much?

Shrekko
10-03-2013, 12:47 AM
Must be quite good ....

That Einstein thinks he's clever eh?

Katiedoubter
10-03-2013, 12:47 AM
unstable much?

WTF does that mean?

Chibs
10-03-2013, 12:48 AM
Must be quite good ....

Yes it is.
But not being a ****bag jambo gives me a superiority complex.

Katiedoubter
10-03-2013, 12:49 AM
May have been better saying sorry on the KT thread that's already on the go and just leaving it like that rather than starting a new one. The fact that you've since changed your username and deleted the relevant posts which were under your previous username doesn't help either because we don't know exactly what you said.

If I was you I would just delete this thread and move on otherwise you'll be on here for the unforeseeable future getting grief. Oh and I didn't even mention the spelling and grammar.

Thanks , I will do.

Katiedoubter
10-03-2013, 12:50 AM
Yes it is.
But not being a ****bag jambo gives me a superiority complex.

I'm not one of those either , I just don't feel superior to anyone.

TrickyNicky
10-03-2013, 12:58 AM
Gie the guy a break FFS!

His apology wasn't put on the right thread, his grammar is shonky at times and now he's a Jambo because of his low post count.

" What next - will we need to check his sperm count tae see if he's a real man" ?

hibee_nation
10-03-2013, 01:02 AM
I'm not one of those either , I just don't feel superior to anyone.

Well if you are a Hibbie there's 400,000 yams you are superior to straight away. :agree:

Katiedoubter
10-03-2013, 01:04 AM
Well if you are a Hibbie there's 400,000 yams you are superior to straight away. :agree:

Very true

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-03-2013, 01:19 AM
God bless beer! This is one freaky thread!

cabbageandribs1875
10-03-2013, 01:20 AM

never heard of him :confused: was he/she controversial as well :)

InterviewLoI
10-03-2013, 01:20 AM
i will be sitting eating humble pie.

Do you have the app to order it with?

cabbageandribs1875
10-03-2013, 01:21 AM
Going to quit posting on the .net as soon as I've started really but I'll still read posts now and again.
Would have liked to have been a bigger part of this to be honest but not really sharp enough to keep up with some of the more intellectual posters on here.

just use yer other usernames :greengrin all 15 of them :)

Chibs
10-03-2013, 01:21 AM
Gie the guy a break FFS!

His apology wasn't put on the right thread, his grammar is shonky at times and now he's a Jambo because of his low post count.

" What next - will we need to check his sperm count tae see if he's a real man" ?
If it walks like a duck,quaks like a duck and looks like a duck, then it's a duck.

Katiedoubter
10-03-2013, 01:22 AM
Do you have the app to order it with?

Don't get it

Katiedoubter
10-03-2013, 01:25 AM
just use yer other usernames :greengrin all 15 of them :)

I only have one account on hibs.net but have used different user names, so if I cancel one it will cancel them all.
Not any where near 15 too.

Katiedoubter
10-03-2013, 01:27 AM
If it walks like a duck,quaks like a duck and looks like a duck, then it's a duck.

Quack quack then. So now I'm a diet Hun for not agreeing with the majority. Well well.

InterviewLoI
10-03-2013, 01:27 AM
Don't get it

http://click.infospace.com/ClickHandler.ashx?du=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bbc.co.uk%2f news%2***-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-21640720&ru=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bbc.co.uk%2fnews%2***-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-21640720&ld=20130310&ap=1&app=1&c=start1m&s=start1m&coi=239137&cop=main-title&euip=92.251.255.12&npp=1&p=0&pp=0&pvaid=5d36c12202c241acae89d12fcb8e0f57&ep=1&mid=9&hash=FDC0149678BE984724FBAA3C7FAB24DF

Katiedoubter
10-03-2013, 01:29 AM
http://click.infospace.com/ClickHandler.ashx?du=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bbc.co.uk%2f news%2***-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-21640720&ru=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bbc.co.uk%2fnews%2***-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-21640720&ld=20130310&ap=1&app=1&c=start1m&s=start1m&coi=239137&cop=main-title&euip=92.251.255.12&npp=1&p=0&pp=0&pvaid=5d36c12202c241acae89d12fcb8e0f57&ep=1&mid=9&hash=FDC0149678BE984724FBAA3C7FAB24DF

No, still don't get it, do you need to be of a higher IQ to unravel the mysteries of your text?
Or is this only understood by a select few in the higher echelons of hibs.net

TrickyNicky
10-03-2013, 01:33 AM

Aaaw, ah get it - It's aw relative!:duck:=:dj:2

:wink:

iwasthere1972
10-03-2013, 01:34 AM
No, still don't get it, do you need to be of a higher IQ to unravel the mysteries of your text?
Or is this only understood by a select few in the higher echelons of hibs.net

Told you. You'll be on here for yonks beating yourself up when you could be in bed. The guy has sent a link from his mobile phone but hasn't appeared correctly.