PDA

View Full Version : A must win tomorrow

Billy Whizz
09-03-2013, 01:12 PM
Hibs need to win tomorrow for our top 6 aims and condemn the Jambos to the bottom 6.
Will hit them in the pocket a there won't be another derby at Tynie!
I'm sure we can do it

GGTH1-0
09-03-2013, 03:05 PM
hearts wont make top six.

eastterrace
09-03-2013, 03:17 PM
hearts wont make top six.

yes we know that but will we make top six as we must beat them to do that as running out of games:flag:

Ozyhibby
09-03-2013, 03:51 PM
We need a win tomorrow to keep us in touch for European places and take us clear into the top 6.
And because it's Hearts.

HKhibby
10-03-2013, 12:52 AM
We need a win tomorrow to keep us in touch for European places and take us clear into the top 6.
And because it's Hearts.

Exactly..we need to beat them because it is Hearts and and for us in the top 6...with any luck!...also if the likes of st mirren and Dundee can keep getting results from now until the end of the season to put the pressure on them!...but i would'nt hold my breath for that tho!

Diclonius
10-03-2013, 01:20 AM
Everyone's always quick to say "this is the worst Hearts team ever" - pretty much every year - but this time it's actually true. They are the worst Hearts team in years - the league table and their recent results don't lie. Now is not the time to **** ourselves against Hearts, and for once I believe we won't do it. If we get our act together and put in a professional performance then they only have their luck on their side.

I'm still not optimistic though. :rolleyes:

sesoim
10-03-2013, 01:58 AM
If we lose, or even draw tomorrow, our chance of making the top six will really start to slip. I would have thought Petrie would have made it clear to Fenlon that making the top six was a MINIMUM aim for this season all things considered (and I'm sure finishing behnd both Highland teams wasn't part of the plan either).

A win will give us a wee cushion over the bottom six and get us back closer to the teams above us. A convincing win will build our confidence and hopefully destroy Hearts'. Let's hope we can hammer them and kill a few birds with one stone!

10-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Hearts are a rank rotten side and they are there for the taking today! However, Ive supported hibs long enough to know that when we go into derbies as favourites its usually ends in disaster.

Never the less ill be there today bearing the cold to support my beloved hibernian take on those trampy, shameless, bigotted, inbred mutants and hoping we can pull off a win!

:pfgwa

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-03-2013, 09:25 AM
Even if we were flying and they were at the bottom of the league, there is no better feeling than turning them over. Hopefully, some of them will have the League Cup Final in their thoughts and we can give them a real seeing to.