PDA

View Full Version : NHC St Mirren v Hearts - ticket allocation issues

FranckSuzy
09-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Apologies if this has been posted before but it appears that St Mirren (http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=21392)are not happy with Hearts getting extra tickets when they haven't even sold their initial allocation :rolleyes:

Billy Whizz
09-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Nice to stoke ups bit of controversy before the game. The bit I disagree with is Hearts have the whole of the North Stand

Albanian Hibs
09-03-2013, 09:57 AM
14000 saints tickets sold so far is good for them. How many have the yams sold?

Darren1875
09-03-2013, 09:58 AM
Apologies if this has been posted before but it appears that St Mirren (http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=21392)are not happy with Hearts gettting extra tickets when they haven't even sold their initial allocation :rolleyes:

Think the biggest point, they have taken away cheaper seats from st mirren, then gave them to hearts.

Billy Whizz
09-03-2013, 10:02 AM
Think the biggest point, they have taken away cheaper seats from st mirren, then gave them to hearts.

I hope St Mirren give them a doing next week

clerriehibs
09-03-2013, 10:03 AM
I f'ing hate hearts and every corrupt decision they srem to attract, and the blind eye of officialdom that is turned to their lying, cheating, thieving ways.

Hermit Crab
09-03-2013, 10:08 AM
Yams sold 19000 but their derby allocation is nowhere near sold out.

LancashireHibby
09-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Did Killie kick up a fuss when we got extra tickets for the CIS Final in 2007? Though I'm sure their sales at the time wouldn't have been anywhere near the level that St Mirren's appear to be. Wasn't there something the other year about whoever sold tickets the quickest got allocated certain blocks first?

Jack Hackett
09-03-2013, 11:11 AM
Yams sold 19000 but their derby allocation is nowhere near sold out.

:tsk tsk:

Be fair. The poor lambs are probably saving up for the next 'share' issue

ALF TUPPER
09-03-2013, 11:16 AM
400,000 fan base. They can sell out Hampden over and over. Shame for the Jambos that they all cant see their team getting gubbed.

GGTTH

Renfrew_Hibby
09-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Saints had 100 tickets left as of yesterday so expected the next batch to be released and sent over in time for todays hame match but low and behold the SFL had already sent them over to tynie, even though they still have over 5000 of their origional allocation still to be sold, result being if hearts go on to sell these tickets then they will have their fans on all four sides if hampden, Killie still got the whole West stand from memory.

It could work against hearts though as St.Mirren would have sold if not all then a fair amount of this batch but hearts might not even get on to this lot if they dont sell out thier initial allocation so will cost them some extra money.

Albanian Hibs
09-03-2013, 12:03 PM
Nice to stoke ups bit of controversy before the game. The bit I disagree with is Hearts have the whole of the North Stand

This is a joke. Why give that lot all the north when st mirren have nearly sold as much? Hope they get ****ing pumped.

Aldo
09-03-2013, 12:05 PM
It's cos they're the 2nd biggest team in Scottish fitba.

clerriehibs
09-03-2013, 12:06 PM
And do the SFL seriously expect to see the money from any of these yam tickets?

Kaiser1962
09-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Did Killie kick up a fuss when we got extra tickets for the CIS Final in 2007? Though I'm sure their sales at the time wouldn't have been anywhere near the level that St Mirren's appear to be. Wasn't there something the other year about whoever sold tickets the quickest got allocated certain blocks first?

Killie had to say they didnt want (couldnt sell) them before they were offered to us. Same with Livi in 2004. As Livi didnt/couldnt sell out their initial allocation these were gradually offered to Hibs, a section at a time.

neilmartinrocks
09-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Killie had to say they didnt want (couldnt sell) them before they were offered to us. Same with Livi in 2004. As Livi didnt/couldnt sell out their initial allocation these were gradually offered to Hibs, a section at a time.

I seem to mind the same but we didnae surround the pitch, which I think is the Buddies main beef.

LancashireHibby
09-03-2013, 12:39 PM
I seem to mind the same but we didnae surround the pitch, which I think is the Buddies main beef.
We did have fans in every stand though as I was in the West Stand with Livi fans in the south/west corner.

Sprouleflyer
09-03-2013, 12:42 PM

From Hibernian Mad Feb 7th 2007.

Hibernian have today confirmed ticketing prices for the forthcoming CIS
Insurance Cup Final against Kilmarnock.
Hibs fans will be presented with an
initial 26,000 tickets.

Hibs have been allocated the East side of the BT South Stand, plus the whole of the North Stand with a Family Section of 11,000 tickets being
made available for the West Stand.
More Tickets may be made available to
Hibs once the initial allocation has been dealt with, time will tell.

neilmartinrocks
09-03-2013, 12:44 PM
We did have fans in every stand though as I was in the West Stand with Livi fans in the south/west corner.

I meant the Killie final. I got lifted before the Livi final :idiot::idiot::idiot:

Hibercelona
09-03-2013, 02:26 PM
It's clear that they're doing everything they can to ensure Hearts sell as many tickets as possible. Forget about little St Mirren or the other 10 "wee teams" in the SPL. Hearts are their number 1 priority.

It's been that way ever since the mad one stepped in.

Billy Whizz
09-03-2013, 02:27 PM
The more Jambos that experience them losing in the Final, the better as far as I'm concerned

zlatan
09-03-2013, 02:29 PM
I got lifted before the Livi final :idiot::idiot::idiot:

Jammy sod

GGTH1-0
09-03-2013, 03:01 PM
14k st mirren tickets sold. Any real fan of theirs will have got tickets. 24k hearts tickets sold so far but will there be 30,000 jambos at a "wee cup" final?

Any updates on derby ticket sales? Had 200 free last time i checked but may not sell out.

Springbank
09-03-2013, 06:06 PM
Hearts have sold around 150 tickets for the derby due to the cheating credit card having been withdrawn

It's like the 6-2 game all over again

FranckSuzy
09-03-2013, 06:19 PM
Hearts have sold around 150 tickets for the derby due to the cheating credit card having been withdrawn

It's like the 6-2 game all over again

Please let this be true :greengrin

Kaiser1962
09-03-2013, 06:30 PM
From Hibernian Mad Feb 7th 2007.

Hibernian have today confirmed ticketing prices for the forthcoming CIS
Insurance Cup Final against Kilmarnock.
Hibs fans will be presented with an
initial 26,000 tickets.

Hibs have been allocated the East side of the BT South Stand, plus the whole of the North Stand with a Family Section of 11,000 tickets being
made available for the West Stand.
More Tickets may be made available to
Hibs once the initial allocation has been dealt with, time will tell.

Thanks for that SF.

I remember different blocks becoming available so it must have been the Livi final. I would suppose, however, that the ticketing allocations would have been agreed between Hibs-Killie therefore the current situation would have been avoided.