PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Collection on Sunday

JennaFletcher
09-03-2013, 12:21 AM
Is the ticket office open for ticket collection on match day Sunday? What time from?

Thanks!

trev the hat
09-03-2013, 08:22 AM
10am

Jamesie
09-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Would advise anyone heading down today to get there early - the organisation is a farce. Bought tickets online but told I still had to queue as they hasn't been printed yet (this was in the context of staff asking anyone to come forward who was just there to pick up tickets!)

The fact the same queue is being used to process season ticket renewals is only compounding the frustration and delay. Joke!

bingo70
09-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Yup, I was there first thing this morning and could see it was going to be chaos, 2 English guys in front of me were trying to buy tickets but got turned away as they weren't on the database, I know the discussions been done to death but its something I'll never get my head round.

On a brighter note sales for tomorrow must be going well, wasn't many 2 seats together in the top tier of the west stand.

KinchHibee
09-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Just to flip the coin, I've just been in to collect my pre purchased ticket for tomorrow. In and out within 5 minutes

Must of got their act together

Prydo
09-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Are tickets available for sale tomorrow? :-)

Frazerbob
09-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Yup, I was there first thing this morning and could see it was going to be chaos, 2 English guys in front of me were trying to buy tickets but got turned away as they weren't on the database, I know the discussions been done to death but its something I'll never get my head round.

On a brighter note sales for tomorrow must be going well, wasn't many 2 seats together in the top tier of the west stand.

Especially when the Hearts end isn't sold out.

Jamesie
09-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Given I had to wait for my tickets I did enquire as to whether the £1.50 per ticket admin few had brought me any benefit at all. The girl was honest enough to admit that other than getting to pick my seats (something I could have done anyway in the shop) it had not.

Jamesie
09-03-2013, 03:10 PM
Years ago I remember the old cowshed announcer would always put a shout to some Welsh boys who consistently ditched the rugby for Easter Road wen they were up. Shame that any Welsh in town for the weekend who haven't been to a Cat B game will be turned away tomorrow.

Scouse Hibee
09-03-2013, 03:17 PM
Years ago I remember the old cowshed announcer would always put a shout to some Welsh boys who consistently ditched the rugby for Easter Road wen they were up. Shame that any Welsh in town for the weekend who haven't been to a Cat B game will be turned away tomorrow.

If they are Welsh tourists up for the Rugby, they can get tickets as was proved for the last Celtic game at ER. Several tourists provided proof of their hotel residency in Edinburgh and along with sufficient photo ID they were accomodated no problem.

HIBERNIAN-0762
09-03-2013, 03:49 PM
Would advise anyone heading down today to get there early - the organisation is a farce. Bought tickets online but told I still had to queue as they hasn't been printed yet (this was in the context of staff asking anyone to come forward who was just there to pick up tickets!)

The fact the same queue is being used to process season ticket renewals is only compounding the frustration and delay. Joke!

Some things never change mate, it's been like that for years, just don't know who is in charge of this side of the club but whoever it is need a long look at how it's run, times I've been there the staff don't seem to have a clue..

bingo70
09-03-2013, 04:55 PM
Given I had to wait for my tickets I did enquire as to whether the £1.50 per ticket admin few had brought me any benefit at all. The girl was honest enough to admit that other than getting to pick my seats (something I could have done anyway in the shop) it had not.

Tbf you having a discussion around your 1.50 probably didn't help the speed of the queue to go down :-)

If you were going to the shop anyway, why did you buy it online? Genuine question by the way, I've not had a st this year so always gone into the shopto get my ticket, don't see any benefit to buying online?

On a side note, 28 quid a ticket has convinced me to pay the 35 quid a month payment plan for the season ticket, ridiculous price for a one off game that'll more than likely be pish

Leithenhibby
09-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Couldn't get up for tickets and wondering if I can buy them the morra?

Cheers... :aok:

MacBean
09-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Couldn't get up for tickets and wondering if I can buy them the morra?

Cheers... :aok:

You could buy online today and pick up tomorrow

Jamesie
09-03-2013, 05:14 PM
If you were going to the shop anyway, why did you buy it online? Genuine question by the way, I've not had a st this year so always gone into the shopto get my ticket, don't see any benefit to buying online?

Bought two tickets earlier in the week and needed two more. Logged on and found that the two seats next to the two I bought were still free, so bought them there and then. Could have taken the gamble and waited til I got to the shop but Sod's law dictates they would have gone! So yes, I guess the fee gave me that certainty.

hibeedonald
09-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Picking up 2 student tickets tomorrow. Do I just need to have the student cards or does my mate need to be with me? I can get there early to avoid the queue, whereas he can't.

oconnors_strip
09-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Picking up 2 student tickets tomorrow. Do I just need to have the student cards or does my mate need to be with me? I can get there early to avoid the queue, whereas he can't.

Need the two student cards