PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Lotto

down-the-slope
08-03-2013, 10:04 AM
:greengrin

£18.2 million Jackpot!!!!

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130308/hibernian-lotto_2262950_3101512

Finally!

Sign up here and support the managers fund!!! This major launch has been months in the planning and gives the chance for supporters to be a part of the club whether they can attend matches or not - while having the chance to win big (if you win the jackpot a new striker please ;) )

https://www.hibernianlotto.com/app/index.htm

Edit - to save reading whole thread for lazy burgers :greengrin heres some Q&A's from thread

Q - Can it be played from overseas
A - Yes

Q - How do you pay
A - Load money from card and select number of lines (£1 each) / length of time (eg 2 lines / month = 2 * 4 = £8)

Q - How much goes to Managers fund
A - 26p from every ticket (rest is prizes mostly and admin costs / profit for operator)

Q - Can direct donations to managers fund be made
A - Not yet - discussed and will be revisited (lots of complicated initiatives at the moment & limited capacity)

Q - How can such huge jackpots be offered
A - Its run as a group of lotteries by German parent company with many Euro clubs playing (think Euro Millions)

Q - How will it be marketed
A - Mainly by YOU getting friends family informed & signed up...but also Official site / Forums / Flyers campaign in pubs and pre-Derby

Q - How do those who are not IT literate play
A - You lovely people who are can do it for them (or how about a syndicate?)

PatHead
08-03-2013, 10:12 AM
Just don't let Hearts supporters buy tickets it might save their club!

Seriously, this was an initiate started by the Lets Work Together group which was taken on and developed by Russell and the marketing team. All funds raised go to the Manager for the benefit of the team. A great way for non-resident Edinburgh or people who can't make games to support the club which we keep hearing they want to do.

As Delia would be saying "Lets be Having You".

(By the way if anyone wins the draw, hiya pal)

Hibernian Verse
08-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Out of interest how on earth can we win 18.2m. I assume its something done by a number of clubs with a cut going to each club?

Gatecrasher
08-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Yes!, I was always jelly of my celtic supporting pals who played the Celtic lotto. GGTTH :aok:

Benny Brazil
08-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Great news and something positive to come out of the LWT groups

edit: Thats me signed up!!

PatHead
08-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Took a look at the lengends on the ticket.

Rough, Sauzee, Jones, Stanton, Famous 5, Paatelainan, Gordon, Baker, Wright and Fletcher.

So Murder McLeod the only League Cup winning captain not a legend. Fair enough.

down-the-slope
08-03-2013, 10:24 AM
Great news and something positive to come out of the LWT groups

edit: Thats me signed up!!

:aok:

The figures that Arsenal have signed up are staggering - Hibs are first in Scotland to go with this...

if you 'bleed green' and do national lottery - its soon to be £2 a ticket. This way you can ensure the profit part of ticket goes to your club

Purehibee_MYB
08-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Out of interest how on earth can we win 18.2m. I assume its something done by a number of clubs with a cut going to each club?

Yeah there's a larger Lotto company based in Germany, and I think other teams have their lotteries too which all becomes one big jackpot, kind of like euromillions

vla_di_vla
08-03-2013, 10:26 AM

£18.2 million Jackpot!!!!

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130308/hibernian-lotto_2262950_3101512

Finally!

Sign up here and support the managers fund!!! This major launch has been months in the planning and gives the chance for supporters to be a part of the club whether they can attend matches or not - while having the chance to win big (if you win the jackpot a new striker please ;) )

https://www.hibernianlotto.com/app/index.htm

Good stuff. Im in for the year GGTTH

Andy74
08-03-2013, 10:30 AM
The contribution to the manager is 26 p per £1, which is fair enough.

Is the fund a thing which can have direct contributions, obviously without a chance to win anything!?

Dumfrieshibs
08-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Teething troubles with Maestro cardholders.......it asks for an issue number but Maestro doesnt have it now. Waiting for a Manager to call me back as I cant progress with my purchase... :confused:

PatHead
08-03-2013, 10:34 AM

Is the fund a thing which can have direct contributions, obviously without a chance to win anything!?

Not yet but if you win the lottery you can contribute as much as you like to the cause.

Platinum Scotty
I'm in too! :thumbsup:

SMAXXA
Yeah there's a larger Lotto company based in Germany, and I think other teams have their lotteries too which all becomes one big jackpot, kind of like euromillions

Dont be naieve, its only Hearts fans that play this other than Hibs, with all those millions of fans they have playing

Golden Bear
08-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Excellent idea - and it seems to work.

That's me on for Saturday.

:flag:

Westie1875
08-03-2013, 10:35 AM

This is what I was going to ask, good that 26p in the £ goes to the club however it would be good to also have the option somewhere of making a donation where 100% of it goes towards the player fund.

Can any of the guys on the working group confirm if this is going to be an option at some point?

Thanks.

stoneyburn hibs
08-03-2013, 10:37 AM
When I win the jackpot I'm going to fund a 5 year contract for KT .

offshorehibby
08-03-2013, 10:38 AM
That's me up and running for Saturdays draw.
Well done Hibs another first.

Golden Bear
08-03-2013, 10:39 AM
I like it the way it is.

Donation to the Club and the chance of a big win will attract more punters than a straight contribution.

down-the-slope
08-03-2013, 10:39 AM

National lottery 'good causes amount is 28p in £1 (fairly standard stuff in terms of donation / prizes / running costs and comparable)

Direct contributions to 'Managers Fund' have been discussed Andy - but too much in development at one time at the moment - sure it will be re-visited though (its not as straight forward as you might imagine)

surreyhibbie
08-03-2013, 10:41 AM
That's me joined up!

Great idea. :thumbsup:

Andy74
08-03-2013, 10:42 AM
National lottery 'good causes amount is 28p in £1 (fairly standard stuff in terms of donation / prizes / running costs and comparable)

Direct contributions to 'Managers Fund' have been discussed Andy - but too much in development at one time at the moment - sure it will be re-visited though (its not as straight forward as you might imagine)

Thanks and agreed on the contribution, it wasn't a complaint, just wondered if in addition there was a way just to sign up to regular direct donation to a player fund yet.

down-the-slope
08-03-2013, 10:49 AM
Can those of you who spend too much of your life online :greengrin make sure the info about this gets out to the 30,000 or so Hibbies we manage to take to major cup finals - and if need be assist with getting them online / signed up...

One of the big ideas behind this was to open up contributing to the Team for those who are far flung and those who are more occasional supporters as well as the hard core of the support, and to make it easy and possible from low level. just make sure they know a jackpot winner will be expected to support a few players of their own :wink:

There will be flyers in local pubs over the next week and there will be a big push with flyers at Derby given out to explain how to get involved....maybe stick the link to site on email footers etc?

Benny Brazil
08-03-2013, 10:49 AM
When I win the jackpot I'm going to fund a 5 year contract for KT .

Well I'll counter that - if I win am going to try and get JC back as a Fitness coach or something :greengrin

Benny Brazil
08-03-2013, 10:51 AM
Can those of you who spend too much of your life online :greengrin make sure the info about this gets out to the 30,000 or so Hibbies we manage to take to major cup finals - and if need be assist with getting them online / signed up...

One of the big ideas behind this was to open up contributing to the Team for those who are far flung and those who are more occasional supporters as well as the hard core of the support, and to make it easy and possible from low level. just make sure they know a jackpot winner will be expected to support a few players of their own :wink:

There will be flyers in local pubs over the next week and there will be a big push with flyers at Derby given out to explain how to get involved....maybe stick the link to site on email footers etc?

Presume it will be plastered over social network sites as well - but will stick a link up on facebook as well - everyone can do that and a quick way to get it out in the general domain

DaveF
08-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Good stuff, I'm delighted to see this off the ground and well done to Jack for pursuing this with the club.

Will we, as fans, be able to see just how much the club \ manager has benefitted from this as the months go by?

Andy74
08-03-2013, 10:53 AM
How many players, roughly, are we lumped in with?

ALF TUPPER
08-03-2013, 11:01 AM
:thumbsup: Well done everyone involved in this. I'm in.
If I win £large I'll be knocking on uncle Rod's door with a donation to Pat's budget.

GGTTH

brydekirk
08-03-2013, 11:01 AM
I'm right inn, been hoping for something like this for 2 yrs now.
Great for hibby's that live abroad and want to chip in a few quid to the war chest.

Well done LWT

Keith_M
08-03-2013, 11:04 AM

87 million, so a good chance of winning :wink:

The_Sauz
08-03-2013, 11:08 AM

But what you failed to mention was Rod Petrie get 50p in the pound and that he gets 75% of the winnings :greengrin

Northernhibee
08-03-2013, 11:11 AM
That'd be enough to buy Tynecastle and replace it with a 50 foot tall solid gold statue of John McGlynn.

DaveF
08-03-2013, 11:14 AM
I'm in - Come on the jackpot :greengrin

Keith_M
08-03-2013, 11:15 AM
But what you failed to mention was Rod Petrie get 50p in the pound and that he gets 75% of the winnings :greengrin

Which is only fair, as he has his various Bond villain style locations to support; like the secret heliport in the West stand, the giant underground lair below East Mains and the six mile underground tunnel with high-speed train that links East Mains to Easter Road.

itslegaltender
08-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Thats me in for the next 3 months, great idea.

Baldy Foghorn
08-03-2013, 11:24 AM
Good stuff, I'm delighted to see this off the ground and well done to Jack for pursuing this with the club.

Will we, as fans, be able to see just how much the club \ manager has benefitted from this as the months go by?

:agree::agree:

This has been in the pipeline for Month's, LWT has been in direct liaison with Club, over the initiative.

Hopefully supporter's will do this lottery, either as an add-on or replacement to the lottery they currently play, and PF sees the benefit as his spending budget increases......

carnoustiehibee
08-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Great idea. Hats off to the people who set this up. Would definatly rather play this than the national lottery.

TomTheHibbyBev
08-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Good Idea That's me in:thumbsup:

down-the-slope
08-03-2013, 11:40 AM
Presume it will be plastered over social network sites as well - but will stick a link up on facebook as well - everyone can do that and a quick way to get it out in the general domain

:aok: good stuff

But remember if your Auntie / Granny / Cousin is a Luddite they won't see that either.....could try talking to them :dunno:

ronaldo7
08-03-2013, 11:49 AM
So whilst Hearts fans can get a pie and bovril sent to their seat, we can only win £18.2 Million:greengrin

I'm in.

Hibby Gav
08-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Done for 3 months...nice and easy ....Congratulation sto everyone involved in this, we all throw money at the lottery and have just as much a chance (none ;-)) of winning this...but at least Hibs benefit
Another example of Hibs class

:top marks

DanHFC1875
08-03-2013, 11:52 AM
This was my old man's suggestion to the club, they told him to watch this space and here we are. You're suggestions to the club are taken on board and considered. They do listen. This is the proof ;)

Benny Brazil
08-03-2013, 11:55 AM
So whilst Hearts fans can get a pie and bovril sent to their seat, we can only win £18.2 Million:greengrin

I'm in.

Not too bad for only being peg selling hobos - we can be rich peg selling hobos :greengrin

Beefster
08-03-2013, 12:06 PM

I have no idea how many players but it doesn't really matter, I don't think. From what I can see, the chances of winning first prize (either solely or jointly with other players) must be something in the region of 1 in 100+ million. Second prize is about 1 in 14 million (same as National Lottery).

Hibby Gav
08-03-2013, 12:08 PM
This was my old man's suggestion to the club, they told him to watch this space and here we are. You're suggestions to the club are taken on board and considered. They do listen. This is the proof ;)

Top Man !

hibbymick
08-03-2013, 12:18 PM
Gambling :tsk tsk::tsk tsk::tsk tsk:

Jack
08-03-2013, 12:47 PM

:agree::agree:

This has been in the pipeline for Month's, LWT has been in direct liaison with Club, over the initiative.

Hopefully supporter's will do this lottery, either as an add-on or replacement to the lottery they currently play, and PF sees the benefit as his spending budget increases......

I understand that Hibs will also be giving out some Hibs related prizes in addition to the cash prizes although how this will be done I’m not quite sure.

Gatecrasher
08-03-2013, 12:53 PM
Is there a way for non internet users to play (my dad for example :greengrin)

DanHFC1875
08-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Top Man !

agreed! ;)

I have his original email as proof of this if anyone is interested..... :top marks

lord bunberry
08-03-2013, 12:59 PM
I've signed up but it picked the numbers for me. I will have to be more careful when I do it next week

Andy74
08-03-2013, 01:00 PM
I have no idea how many players but it doesn't really matter, I don't think. From what I can see, the chances of winning first prize (either solely or jointly with other players) must be something in the region of 1 in 100+ million. Second prize is about 1 in 14 million (same as National Lottery).

It does, for some who might look to play to actually win something, if we had managed to arrange something on a smaller scale it may have been more identifiable and Hibs fans would have some chance of winning something out of it. Not knocking at as I know large scale is the only way Hibs could participate in something like this, but joining something on scale of the National lottery may not be that tempting to some.

Jack
08-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Is there a way for non internet users to play (my dad for example :greengrin)

You could do it for him :agree:

wazoo1875
08-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Trying to sign up for this but apparently I don't have a valid email address or phone number. Who'd a thunk I'd get all these phone calls and emails with invalid details. Sigh...

Good idea this tho

RyeSloan
08-03-2013, 01:15 PM
It does, for some who might look to play to actually win something, if we had managed to arrange something on a smaller scale it may have been more identifiable and Hibs fans would have some chance of winning something out of it. Not knocking at as I know large scale is the only way Hibs could participate in something like this, but joining something on scale of the National lottery may not be that tempting to some.

Can't really see how Hibs owuld be able to maintain an independent lottery but I do get yer drift.

That said I'm simply going to switch my small regular national lottery amount into the Hibs one...same (non) chance of winning but at least I know the good cause is actually one I identify with.

RyeSloan
08-03-2013, 01:17 PM
Ahh would have signed up today as well but my work still has IE7...booo.

Andy74
08-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Can't really see how Hibs owuld be able to maintain an independent lottery but I do get yer drift.

That said I'm simply going to switch my small regular national lottery amount into the Hibs one...same (non) chance of winning but at least I know the good cause is actually one I identify with.

Yes and I'm sure many will do the same or it'll tempt some like me who gave up the lottery years ago!

alan1875
08-03-2013, 01:32 PM
I think this is a great thing and at 26p per line it's quite a handsome contribution if we get lots signed up.

it's the same folk that run the normal lotto's, so i can't see many folk grumbling about playing these rather than the usual Eurmillions etc.

I signed up but it appears that you can't set up a standing DD and have to deposit cash each time or lump sum.. thats a bit of a shame. I'd rather just say, take £x a week/month and i can forget about it. rather than depositing, as it gives you license to not bother after the inital novelty wears off.

Well done Hibs!! i've tweeted etc. too

LancashireHibby
08-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Shame about the £5 minimum deposit, though it just means I've bought a Saturday line for the next 4 weeks and an extra one for this weekend. All lucky dips because I'm a lazy sod.

patlowe
08-03-2013, 01:36 PM
This is excellent. It will simply replace the money I spend on the lottery while contributing to the club.

CRAZYHIBBY
08-03-2013, 01:57 PM
I put 4 lines on.....wonder how many times franck sauzee will be picked ...........if I win ill give hibs 3.2 million....hand 5 out to family and keep 10 for me the wife and bairns.........show me the money

JollyGreenGiant
08-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Have to say, this does sound like a good idea. Stopped playing the National Lottery years ago, and now its going up to £2 a shot I have no desire to buy again.

However, having a couple of quid on this lottery knowing Hibs get a cut, and still having a slim chance of winning £millions, count me in!

Robinho08
08-03-2013, 02:10 PM
I'll be playing this instead of the national lottery. Fed up with Camelot.

Gatecrasher
08-03-2013, 02:15 PM
You could do it for him :agree:
i probably will, i was just wondering. :aok:

Hibby-Nessie
08-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Signed up, good luck all :thumbsup:

Taz_hibee
08-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Thats me in, wee seat on the board if I win this week :greengrin

hibsfan7
08-03-2013, 02:39 PM
I have a problem when i click on the website it just dies anyone else had this problem?

The_Sauz
08-03-2013, 03:26 PM
Which is only fair, as he has his various Bond villain style locations to support; like the secret heliport in the West stand, the giant underground lair below East Mains and the six mile underground tunnel with high-speed train that links East Mains to Easter Road.

And the gold plated tash trimmer :wink:

Golden Bear
08-03-2013, 03:43 PM
Gambling :tsk tsk::tsk tsk::tsk tsk:

There is no gamble involved as Hibs are absolutely certain to benefit from the scheme.

:wink:

Dashing Bob S
08-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Imagine if you won this and the club asked you for a cut from the winnings. Just as well the Yams aren't operating this scheme!

trev the hat
08-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Imagine if you won this and the club asked you for a cut from the winnings. Just as well the Yams aren't operating this scheme!

Looks like theyre doing one too Bob its called LostheLotto :greengrin

bob12345
08-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Is there somewhere I can see the breakdown? I.E. 26p to the manager, and the rest goes...

hibbymick
08-03-2013, 04:19 PM
There is no gamble involved as Hibs are absolutely certain to benefit from the scheme.

:wink:

I realised that, and stuck £20 of credit in :wink::greengrin

MacBean
08-03-2013, 04:34 PM
I think this is a great thing and at 26p per line it's quite a handsome contribution if we get lots signed up.

it's the same folk that run the normal lotto's, so i can't see many folk grumbling about playing these rather than the usual Eurmillions etc.

I signed up but it appears that you can't set up a standing DD and have to deposit cash each time or lump sum.. thats a bit of a shame. I'd rather just say, take £x a week/month and i can forget about it. rather than depositing, as it gives you license to not bother after the inital novelty wears off.

Well done Hibs!! i've tweeted etc. too

I think if you sign up to a rolling 1/2/3 month/week period it will autmotically take another debit off your registered card once you have used the credit in your account. Looks very good and just as much chance of winning this as the normal lottery.

No disrespect to the great work the Lotto does for the UK's community projects, but I'd rather my 26p I can see being improved and means something to me.

:top marks

Hibby70
08-03-2013, 05:16 PM
If I win the jackpot I would buy every season ticket holder a season for next year and the remaining seats would go into a pot for those on the database. Does that leave me enough to buy some spare land somewhere in town.

Viva_Palmeiras
08-03-2013, 05:45 PM
This is what I was going to ask, good that 26p in the £ goes to the club however it would be good to also have the option somewhere of making a donation where 100% of it goes towards the player fund.

Can any of the guys on the working group confirm if this is going to be an option at some point?

Thanks.

This is another strand that has been under investigation and something that in time we hope to offer.
i think the management should be given their dues for the variety of innovative ways to help the club whilst giving something back in return. There is an understanding in the working group that finances are tight but we're exploring mechanisms for tapping into this additional revenue stream. You'll appreciate timing of launches so not to impact other initiatives needs coordination. No timelines but it is something that is being worked.

WindyMiller
08-03-2013, 05:49 PM
If I win the jackpot I would buy every season ticket holder a season for next year and the remaining seats would go into a pot for those on the database. Does that leave me enough to buy some spare land somewhere in town.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=6161226077427961043&hl=en&authuser=0&continue=https:%2F%2Fmaps.google.co.uk%2Fmaps%3Fhl %3Den%26q%3Dtynecastle%26ie%3DUTF8%26hq%3Dtynecast le%26ll%3D55.939515,-3.23071%26spn%3D0.00691,0.013797%26t%3Dh%26z%3D16% 26vpsrc%3D6&mode=edit&ep=actbar-local-wrapper+one_item_space

Bighoose
08-03-2013, 05:54 PM
That's me signed up. Think its a great idea and hopefully it will be a big benefit to the club. :aok:

adhibs
08-03-2013, 05:58 PM
signed up wed/sat for the next month. more value in the normal lottery but at least parts going to hibs

GoldenEagle
08-03-2013, 06:01 PM
That's me in for 2 x £2 draws per week.

Would like to see this a huge success.

hibee_nation
08-03-2013, 06:28 PM
Signed up for 3 months, all very painless and well set up. I will probably have as much luck in the lotto as we have in the SC. :aok:

derek0762
08-03-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm in but not sure how long I'm subscribed for.......just need to check next week if it goes on again!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/09/u9y6e2eg.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Houchy
08-03-2013, 07:11 PM
87 million, so a good chance of winning nowt :wink:

Fixed that for you:lol:
Despite this, ive signed up for 12 months lol.

HH81
08-03-2013, 07:22 PM
Im in :-)

wandering_hibee
08-03-2013, 07:25 PM
Trying to register but when pressing continue the same page just re-appears. Phoned the help line and apparently there is technical issue at times and hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow.
Must be maroon gremlins trying to stop Pat getting more money for new playes.
Will try it out again first thing in the morning

erin go bragh
08-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Brilliant idea ,its a win win ,Hibs get money and i get a chance of winning some cash .

Signed up for a month sat/wed .

Wonder how many have took the numbers 6 2 7 :greengrin

ggtth

Hibercelona
08-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Brilliant idea ,its a win win ,Hibs get money and i get a chance of winning some cash .

Signed up for a month sat/wed .

Wonder how many have took the numbers 6 2 7 :greengrin

ggtth

Can just imagine many thousands sticking on the exact same set of numbers.

18 million divided between 30,000. 600 quid each. :devil:

Gatecrasher
08-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Just put my dad and I on for a month. :thumbsup:

banchoryhibs
08-03-2013, 07:56 PM
I've invested too:woohoo: great idea and if I win I might just buy one of the flats that are soon to be built down Gorgie way:greengrin

theonlywayisup
08-03-2013, 08:05 PM
I'm in for £8. Good idea.

Can we keep this as a sticky? Some people who don't visit the site ofton might not be aware of it, once the initial interest has died down.

Would be good for any winner, even if it is just those getting the 5 free lines, would post what they have won, to keep the interest going.

Would also be good to get an indication of how much is going into the Manager's fund.

Gatecrasher
08-03-2013, 08:06 PM
I'm in for £8. Good idea.

Can we keep this as a sticky? Some people who don't visit the site ofton might not be aware of it, once the initial interest has died down.

Would be good for any winner, even if it is just those getting the 5 free lines, would post what they have won, to keep the interest going.

Would also be good to get an indication of how much is going into the Manager's fund.
Good idea

Craig_in_Prague
08-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Can non UK residents participate?

bingo70
08-03-2013, 08:23 PM
I am getting the same problem someone mentioned earlier and it won't let me register. Hopefully be able to do it tomorrow.

One thing I wasn't sure of though, are the funds going to come out like a monthly direct debit, will it come off weekly before each draw or do you have to log on and play every week?

Jay
08-03-2013, 08:25 PM
You load your account and pay upfront for how many weeks you want up to twelve months if I remember correctly. Its not DD

Gatecrasher
08-03-2013, 08:26 PM
I am getting the same problem someone mentioned earlier and it won't let me register. Hopefully be able to do it tomorrow.

One thing I wasn't sure of though, are the funds going to come out like a monthly direct debit, will it come off weekly before each draw or do you have to log on and play every week?
To me it looks like the betting web sites where you deposit an amount make a bet (or put a line on) for a week or month or whatever. When the length of time runs out you have to deposit another amount and place another bet/line.

trev the hat
08-03-2013, 08:54 PM
That's my good lady signed up (utd fan) & her pal (hibby) this is gonna be popular :-)

Capt Mainwaring
08-03-2013, 09:20 PM
What a simple but great idea. That's me signed up for the next month and will take it from there.

Is the Lotto site set up to like on Facebook or tweet on Twitter? Need to spread the word.

Hope Hibs will have match day Lotto sellers in and around the ground

frankhibs
08-03-2013, 09:22 PM
That's my good lady signed up (utd fan) & her pal (hibby) this is gonna be popular :-)

That's me signed up from Calgary! :) A challenge to all our overseas supporters...two of us hibbys in Calgary purchased 2 season tickets for the kids to to games...lets do more of that! and if your not on hibs tv and hibs extra get it done!
see u all in May!:wink:

Dibben
08-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Me signed up as well...

eastterrace
08-03-2013, 09:29 PM
great idea only a pound and the money goes to good causes ie hibernian , thats me signed up:flag:

semaj64
08-03-2013, 09:48 PM
Thats me signed up, Great idea and can generate a good amount of cash for the club.

OsloHibs
08-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Great stuff from Hibs. Can us overseas Hibbys buy tickets??

Viva_Palmeiras
08-03-2013, 10:34 PM
Great stuff from Hibs. Can us overseas Hibbys buy tickets??

One of the overseas dudes did from Calgary so I guess so. Good question tho.

NOLA
08-03-2013, 11:53 PM
hope noones picked the number :7: i'd like to win the jackpot without sharing it 10000 ways :na na:

Jack
09-03-2013, 01:44 AM
Yes overseas supporters can join in, one of the reasons this lotto was chosen.

Could someone spread the word on H.I.B.S. please :-)

Viva_Palmeiras
09-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Smart - I'm in!

matty_f
09-03-2013, 09:03 AM
I'm on too. If I'm not going to win a lottery, I'd rather Hibs got something for it!

spike220
09-03-2013, 10:06 AM

I think you will find the yams do have their own lottery, they announced their season tickets sales for next year.:greengrin

spike220
09-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Just imagine, If you won the Jackpot you could buy the jambos, promise them champions league football and European domination and then instead run them into the ground and make them go bust........Hang on bleeding a moment...

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSo1uzk3kBUThY-phEb-N3ZD7krDS0xIOy7u3V0ZyRpED2Ds5wsbw

Your secret is safe with me Vlad.

hibsfan7
09-03-2013, 10:27 AM
That is me in for the next 8 draws at the millionth time of trying lol

Viva_Palmeiras
09-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Yes overseas supporters can join in, one of the reasons this lotto was chosen.

Could someone spread the word on H.I.B.S. please :-)

My registration is pending so couldn't post but I've mailed HibsMax who should do the honours. Ill keep checking tho'.

squire
09-03-2013, 10:48 AM
I've signed up but it picked the numbers for me. I will have to be more careful when I do it next week

My numbers & legend was automatically picked for me too. What did I do wrong?

brydekirk
09-03-2013, 10:57 AM
My numbers & legend was automatically picked for me too. What did I do wrong?
Maybe pressed the lucky dip button, easy mistake.

marinello59
09-03-2013, 11:14 AM
That's me signed up. And I am gonna win. :thumbsup:

MacBean
09-03-2013, 11:27 AM
hope noones picked the number :7: i'd like to win the jackpot without sharing it 10000 ways :na na:

There isn't a split pot if I recall rightly; I think you are effectively betting on the lotto and that's your returns, whether there is one, two or ten winners

hibbybrian
09-03-2013, 11:58 AM
My registration is pending so couldn't post but I've mailed HibsMax who should do the honours. Ill keep checking tho'.

You're in :wink:

I've posted a thread and will also mention it in the H.I.B.S. March newsletter

hibee
09-03-2013, 02:39 PM
I'm in, for 4 weeks.

lucky
09-03-2013, 04:16 PM
I'm in too. Great initiative by Hibs.

Saorsa
09-03-2013, 04:24 PM
That's me in for the next 3 months :thumbsup:

:pfgwa:flag: :pray: :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
09-03-2013, 06:52 PM
You're in :wink:

I've posted a thread and will also mention it in the H.I.B.S. March newsletter

Great thanks Brian - management including Russell Smith are keeping an eye out on the threads over this launch and any further FAQs will be updated. As I understand from Russell there is constraint in the US and some German states but this will be clarified in the FAQ.

It could be you ;)

The Green Goblin
09-03-2013, 07:17 PM
3 months of tickets bought. Great idea!!

Jack
09-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Hi Russell.

Jack
09-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Hi Russell.

Where do you want to go?

IWasThere2016
09-03-2013, 10:02 PM
I'm in!

hibbybrian
10-03-2013, 01:38 AM
Great thanks Brian - management including Russell Smith are keeping an eye out on the threads over this launch and any further FAQs will be updated. As I understand from Russell there is constraint in the US and some German states but this will be clarified in the FAQ.

It could be you ;)

As they say - you can't win a raffle without buying a ticket - so I'm signed up for 3 months :thumbsup:

deekster
10-03-2013, 07:44 AM
I got 4 numbers so a good start there for me

down-the-slope
10-03-2013, 09:35 AM
I got 4 numbers so a good start there for me

And what did you win?

deekster
10-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Don't know yet. It's not officially confirmed yet but maybe £40-£45

SteveHFC
10-03-2013, 10:13 AM
I got 3 numbers :smug:

hibee_nation
11-03-2013, 11:04 AM
Any other winners this week. I won half a free line, not enough to retire on but not to be sniffed at. :greengrin

Thecat23
11-03-2013, 11:13 AM
I won a £1 :D

justlikebrazil
11-03-2013, 11:27 AM
I won hee haw!!

deekster
11-03-2013, 01:13 PM
£48 for me whoop whoop

MB62
11-03-2013, 01:33 PM
I went in to register then got to the point where it asked how many times I wanted to play. It didn't give me the option, as it seemed to do earlier, to play SATURDAY ONLY, so I didn't bother signing up.
Should have done it though as I would have won £18m :greengrin

Houchy
11-03-2013, 02:21 PM
How do I find out if I've won. I might be sitting here £18m richer and sign Leigh full time AND put a hit on yesterday's ref and linesman!

Smiggy 7-0
11-03-2013, 02:38 PM
I won hee haw!!

Me Tae

5 lines

hibee_nation
11-03-2013, 03:01 PM
How do I find out if I've won. I might be sitting here £18m richer and sign Leigh full time AND put a hit on yesterday's ref and linesman!

I got an email sent to me. I think if you log on to the lotto site it will tell you there.

The Green Goblin
11-03-2013, 04:34 PM
Nice to see folks winning. I won hee haw as well. Means its my turn next week! :greengrin

PatHead
11-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Thanks to everyone for the help in handing out the leaflets. Got rid of the lot.

southsider
12-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Be great if we could get outlets that sell lotto/euro millions tickets to sell tickets for this. Any chance ?

RSS Bot
22-03-2013, 12:40 PM

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130322/win-51-million-tomorrow_2262950_3118353)

down-the-slope
22-03-2013, 02:58 PM

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130322/win-51-million-tomorrow_2262950_3118353)

So come on then...who won the £18 million :wink:

Any smaller winners out there so far?

VickMackie
22-03-2013, 05:45 PM
I can't get the drop downs to appear when I click on them. I've tried Firefox and IE and can't get it working. When I click on the legend in IE it just goes grey.

There goes my fiver.

VickMackie
22-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Did it have to be 5.1?

:tee hee:

The Green Goblin
23-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Did it have to be 5.1?

:greengrin I won't care if I win it!!

Steviie
23-03-2013, 04:54 PM

I'd invest in hibs lol

Moon unit
27-03-2013, 10:14 AM
Joined the lotto a few weeks ago, any indications of how well it is going for the club?

vercol36
27-03-2013, 11:29 AM
Don't know, but I keep getting emails sent to me saying 'You have won on the Hibernian Lotto' only to log in and find I've won a free half-line.

:grr:

Stantons Angel
27-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Don't know, but I keep getting emails sent to me saying 'You have won on the Hibernian Lotto' only to log in and find I've won a free half-line.

:grr:

your lucky!

I asked for my log in details and password to be sent to me a week ago and im still waiting on a reply from them. I cant get in to the site to play so i will have to continue with the lottery till i can get access.

Doesn't want my £s then?

Jay
27-03-2013, 06:00 PM
your lucky!

I asked for my log in details and password to be sent to me a week ago and im still waiting on a reply from them. I cant get in to the site to play so i will have to continue with the lottery till i can get access.

Doesn't want my £s then?

I needed my password sent and it went straight into my spam folder. Worth checking.

VickMackie
27-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Just bought my first £10 quids worth of tickets. Jackpot please!

VickMackie
05-04-2013, 06:44 AM
Anyone got an idea why I got an email from them saying subscription renewed and then they charged me a pound at my bank then recredited it?

Is it because I won two half lines?

Really effin annoyed cos I've only got 20 quid in the bank and now it's 19 because the credit isn't through.

DC_Hibs
05-04-2013, 07:01 AM
Anyone got an idea why I got an email from them saying subscription renewed and then they charged me a pound at my bank then recredited it?

Is it because I won two half lines?

Really effin annoyed cos I've only got 20 quid in the bank and now it's 19 because the credit isn't through.

I won a tenner from my regular lines and used the winnings to put more lines on as a one off.
I then got an email around a week later saying my tenner subscription had been renewed.

I emailed to ask how I had subsribed as I just wanted to place a one off bet and mentioned that it couldnt have been clear on their website and that i was sure they would have had previous complaints about it. As expected, they had a response tailor made for this issue that wasnt made up for me as there will be plenty get caught out by this. All a bit underhand I feel.

Apparently, when placing your bet you select the option I would like to subscribe to hibernian lotto and are automatically signed up for a recurring bet.

I emailed them and got a response within 30 minutes.
Its easy enough to cancel on the website....but too late to get your cash back!!

Viva_Palmeiras
05-04-2013, 07:12 AM
I had something similar - had £1 left and took a lucky dip then got renewal.

Would have thought this would be covered off as other clubs use the service hopefully just teething problem that's easily rectified.

offshorehibby
05-04-2013, 07:32 AM
I found this out a few weeks back. It looks like if you load your account up with money and then put a line on it seems you are automatically subscribed for the next draw. Meaning if you have money in your account it will automatically put the same line on for the next draw. What you need to do is, after you have put your line on - click on history in the My account tab at the top - click on the open ticket. Where it says subscription tick no.

VickMackie
05-04-2013, 07:42 AM
Thanks. Ill take a look.

I'm still a little confused because my original amount was 10 quid.

VickMackie
05-04-2013, 07:56 AM
I've changed the settings now. Thanks for your help.

It would appear they took a quid and recredited because I had won a free line and my main subscription isn't up yet.

lord bunberry
05-04-2013, 11:22 AM
I had the same problem, the first week I did lucky dips then the second week I picked numbers and it was putting them both on every week without me knowing. like offshorehibby says you have to tick the no box if you don't want it to be repeated every week