PDA

View Full Version : Wellington New Zealand

Greesy
08-03-2013, 05:29 AM
Hey guys having recently moved to New Zealand does anybody know of any supporters clubs in Wellington? Am having a nightmare trying to find somewhere that is showing the derby, I subscribed to Hibs TV but it doesn't work for the iPad! Overall I may have picked one of the worst years to travel the world!

Cheers

Desperate Hibby

cam75
08-03-2013, 05:40 AM
I was out there few years back no Internet ,ended up phoning my bro who placed his mObile next to radio for 90mins GoC scored very late in the game,just a thought if your stuck?(it was cheap vodafone calls that weekend)

KWJ
08-03-2013, 06:18 AM
Yeah buddy can't get Scottish footy here, net is your only hope :(

Iain G
08-03-2013, 07:36 AM
Hey guys having recently moved to New Zealand does anybody know of any supporters clubs in Wellington? Am having a nightmare trying to find somewhere that is showing the derby, I subscribed to Hibs TV but it doesn't work for the iPad! Overall I may have picked one of the worst years to travel the world!

Cheers

Desperate Hibby

Best bet is to find one of those highly illeagal streams on the net, sorry but that's really the only way to do it, apart from Hibs TV, from here as there is nobody in NZ that has picked up the broadcast rights to Scottish football anymore.

Maybe go buy a cheap laptop? :wink:

Oh and welcome to Welly :thumbsup:

WellingtonHibby
08-03-2013, 08:56 AM

Cheers

Desperate Hibby

Moving there next month, complete with hibs tv. Wont help you this time, but next time....

MoscowHibs
08-03-2013, 09:08 AM
I'm no sure how this ipad thing works, but on the basis that you can browse the net etc, try going here:
http://www.streamhunter.eu/

​Just click the football tab on top of page and you should find a good stream nae bother. I manage tae watch my beloved Toronto Maple Leafs every game and the links are usually 10/10.

heretoday
08-03-2013, 10:03 AM
firstrowsports.eu

Time For Heroes
08-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Just noticed that bet365 are streaming the game, put a bet on and watch the game.:thumbsup:
Hope that helps.
:aok:

Time For Heroes
08-03-2013, 01:11 PM
Just noticed that Bet365 are showing the game, sure that'll work in NZ, stick a bet on and watch the game :thumbsup:
Hope that helps:aok:

Greesy
08-03-2013, 10:31 PM
Cheers guys, I reckon bet365 is my best bet!! I don't even want to think about that date in May...

Don't think al be able to afford a flight home, but a flight to Oz may have to suffice!!

GGTTH

spike220
09-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Cheers guys, I reckon bet365 is my best bet!! I don't even want to think about that date in May...

Don't think al be able to afford a flight home, but a flight to Oz may have to suffice!!

GGTTH

After 10 mins you get used to it.