PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Seat Exchange

FromTheCapital
06-03-2013, 08:30 PM
I usually sit in the West with my brother and my mate sits in the Famous Five but we were wondering if it would be possible to go up to the ticket office on Friday and exchange the three season tickets for three tickets next to each other in the East Stand. Not for the whole season but just for the derby. Any would know if this would be possible and if it would come at a cost?

hibs4thecup1988
06-03-2013, 08:34 PM
It would be possible. Don't think any extra cost as adult prices are the sme all around the ground.

Mr White
06-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Make sure you bring all 3 cards as they need to have them to cancel them for that game before issuing you printed tickets for Sunday. No extra cost I've done it a couple of times but they do need the cards. :aok:

FromTheCapital
06-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Cheers for the help :aok:

KingFranck
06-03-2013, 08:54 PM
As already said yes its easy I did it for all the Hibs kids games last season and the shop asked where do you want to sit good luck getting 3 together in the East !

FromTheCapital
06-03-2013, 08:57 PM
As already said yes its easy I did it for all the Hibs kids games last season and the shop asked where do you want to sit good luck getting 3 together in the East !
I thought it would be difficult to get three seats together on the day so that's why I decided we should go on Friday. Do you think we'll still have bother getting three together?

Mr White
06-03-2013, 09:01 PM
I thought it would be difficult to get three seats together on the day so that's why I decided we should go on Friday. Do you think we'll still have bother getting three together?

Not in the outmost sections, nearest the ff and the south stand, and I'd imagine you'll get 3 reasonable seats closer in TBH. Good luck :aok:

FromTheCapital
06-03-2013, 09:04 PM
No matter what, we'll be there to support the Hibees anyway! :flag:

aunty joyce
06-03-2013, 09:27 PM
I usually sit in the West with my brother and my mate sits in the Famous Five but we were wondering if it would be possible to go up to the ticket office on Friday and exchange the three season tickets for three tickets next to each other in the East Stand. Not for the whole season but just for the derby. Any would know if this would be possible and if it would come at a cost?

I have changed seats over the phone before although you will need client reference numbers (printed on season tickets) so they can cancel the season ticket seats.

:flag: :pfgwa :flag:

hibeelin
06-03-2013, 09:42 PM
We went into ticket office today and swapped 2 seats in the East for 2 in the West (daughter 7.5 months pregnant and more chance of her being jostled in East when we score). Was quick and easy. Loads of seats in section 44 left.

:flag::flag::flag:

monktonharp
06-03-2013, 10:28 PM
I usually sit in the West with my brother and my mate sits in the Famous Five but we were wondering if it would be possible to go up to the ticket office on Friday and exchange the three season tickets for three tickets next to each other in the East Stand. Not for the whole season but just for the derby. Any would know if this would be possible and if it would come at a cost?was thinking of doing the same. now a Westie, but bored sheetless being where I am . ex-FF, now want back to the East, so your post has given me the impetous.:aok:

FromTheCapital
08-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Got the tickets today over the phone. Most of the sections in the East were sold out so had to settle for Section 45. Looks as if it will be a decent crowd. Cheers again for the help :aok:

RIP
08-03-2013, 09:03 PM
Once you get a taste of standing for 90 minutes there will be no going back. The only think I've used my seat for since 2009 is tying my shoelace :hibees

FromTheCapital
08-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Once you get a taste of standing for 90 minutes there will be no going back. The only think I've used my seat for since 2009 is tying my shoelace :hibees
Can't wait for it! Especially against these cretins!! :flag:

Jonnyboy
08-03-2013, 10:17 PM

Use yer fingers next time, it's quicker :greengrin

monktonharp - get yersel into S42, 43 or 44 (row AA, BB or above) you'll love it :agree: