PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Hall/Room/Garage Required For Fri/Sat

Sect43
06-03-2013, 04:49 PM
We have been let down by our usual complex (Meadowbank) to complete everything for Sunday.

If you have or know of a hall, room or garage we could use can you get in touch please?

We have also tried Hibs and that looks unlikely they can help us.

Thanks

Jones28
06-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Hibs club at sunny side? Played a gig there and the room I was in was pretty big!

madabouthibs
06-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Surprised Hibs can't let you into the bottom of the East to be honest. Bit harsh......:confused:

Sect43
06-03-2013, 10:47 PM
Haven't turned us down just can't get a reply. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. We appreciate they'll be busy.

ChooseLife
06-03-2013, 11:01 PM
Hope the sect 43 guys have some good songs for sunday, i fancy some liquidation chants, or even the whole east belting out "we'll meet again" would be magic, the hearts are going bust is decent but i feel we're not making the most of our neighbours slow painful death!

Kris1875
06-03-2013, 11:02 PM
Have you tried leith community centre above the kirkgate ? They've got lots of rooms I'm sure they don't use every night . And I'm 95% sure the caretaker boy is a hibby ?

sadtom
06-03-2013, 11:48 PM
What about 'out of the blue drill hall' in dalmeny street. They charge on a monthly basis by the looks of it, but may be able to allow a short term space for a small donation. Worth asking i'd say.
http://wordpress.outoftheblue.org.uk/rent-a-studio/
Also when you say 'meadowbank' did you mean the stadium or the arts complex further along at St Margarets house? Again i think its a commercial enterprise and dont know what they charge.
Good luck