PDA

View Full Version : looking for football team or anyone to get me involved

hibee04
04-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Hi people i ve problery asked this before on here . But i m really wanting to get into a football trainning thing or team like 5's or 7's if anyone looking for players i play in Goals or Like Defence Or Striker role , and i m really missing playing the game i m activie and up for game but i no played for awhile ,

If anyone sees this or knows anyone looking for players please private messege me i m wanting to get back involed in football as i love the game and experiance of it meeting new guys .

i m Ian :flag::agree:

Hibernia&Alba
04-03-2013, 11:59 PM
Have you posted on the Hibeernian section of the site, Ian - the hibs.net football team? I'm sure the guys who run it will tell you where and when you can get involved. :aok:

You haven't said much since 2007, mate - 11 posts. Get involved on the forum too :flag:

MSK
05-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Have you posted on the Hibeernian section of the site, Ian - the hibs.net football team? I'm sure the guys who run it will tell you where and when you can get involved. :aok:

You haven't said much since 2007, mate - 11 posts. Get involved on the forum too :flag:Better on here ..they dont use that forum anymore ..:agree:

Hibernia&Alba
05-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Better on here ..they dont use that forum anymore ..:agree:

Oh right. I'm sure one of the guys who runs it will let Ian know how to join in on this thread. :agree:

HH81
05-03-2013, 05:41 AM
Were short on a Wednesday but its a bit far for you to travel :-).

hibee04
05-03-2013, 05:48 PM
cheers guys HH81 were u play how far is it ?

Im really thank full for ur replys were do .net team play and would they allow me to get involved i m really apprecaite by all your replys thank you i m really interested to get involved more in football and i m really up to play with .net team fans i ve been trying to look and look and no luck so that s why i asked here

:flag::pfgwa:wink:

But like said any knowlegde on how to get involved or to ask .net team if could go along i m whiling pm me ..

Hibernia&Alba
06-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Come on Hibeernian guys or anyone else who is involved with a team. Drop Ian a line and do a fellow Hibee a good turn :aok:

HH81
06-03-2013, 05:41 AM
cheers guys HH81 were u play how far is it ?

Im really thank full for ur replys were do .net team play and would they allow me to get involved i m really apprecaite by all your replys thank you i m really interested to get involved more in football and i m really up to play with .net team fans i ve been trying to look and look and no luck so that s why i asked here

:flag::pfgwa:wink:

But like said any knowlegde on how to get involved or to ask .net team if could go along i m whiling pm me ..

From edinburgh it will be about 200 miles :greengrin

I am sure a few play 5 aside that post on here, infact i have seen posts before asking if anyone can help them out in games mate. You will get something sorted.

Teo10
06-03-2013, 08:43 AM
Come on Hibeernian guys or anyone else who is involved with a team. Drop Ian a line and do a fellow Hibee a good turn :aok:

I'll get one of them to have a deek!

Judas Iscariot
06-03-2013, 08:51 AM
Hibeernian have a friendly tonight at Forrester High School, 7:30pm KO, come along and have a look :aok:

Hibernia&Alba
06-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Hibeernian have a friendly tonight at Forrester High School, 7:30pm KO, come along and have a look :aok:

Well done mate :agree:

Gus
07-03-2013, 01:21 PM
You have a PM :aok:

hibee04
07-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Andy and Gus thanks guys i won't lie i am little unmatch fit as i ve no played for awhile but i am up for starting on bench till i get fit anenough i won't lie i m no fat or over weight but i m unmatch fit and i think i m no ready for 11's least at moment i have tryed 11's in past like i said if did training i m willing to sit bench till i m ready ?

but i do try and give 100%

sorry but if u feel i m amuetur i understand but thanks i just feel i d let you's down . but i have said if i did training i d get match fit

Hibernia&Alba
07-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Pop along and see how it goes, Ian. I'm sure some of the regulars won't be perfect athletic specimens :greengrin

Enjoying it is the main thing, and you can work on your fitness. Have fun :aok:

hibee04
07-03-2013, 11:01 PM
Yeah i think i will go along and try it out thank you everyone for helpping me i really really aprecaite all u guys help .

thank you everyone .

Mon the Hibees on our sunday Game i Hope a good big growd At our Home lets show the ****bos what we hibees are all about !!!!!

Paddy's Green and White Army :pfgwa :flag::fenlon