04-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Beeb radio reporting der hun chasing JD

AL-Qaholik
04-03-2013, 05:25 PM
In pre-contract talks apparently...

LeighLoyal
04-03-2013, 05:29 PM
In pre-contract talks apparently...

Does Sally know he's a Dubliner? Will be another Sevco first.

AL-Qaholik
04-03-2013, 05:32 PM

Thought it sounded like an unlikely match but its been doing the rounds on Twitter. Supposedly Utd have acknowledged he's in talks with the zombies...

Vini1875
04-03-2013, 05:34 PM

That alone will end the interest. They may be a new club, but chuckles is still pandering to their lowest common denominator, would he take the risk of alienating them?

blackpoolhibs
04-03-2013, 05:35 PM

They have just found that out, Ally says he's switching to another target now Anthony Stokes.

Part/Time Supporter
04-03-2013, 05:39 PM
A good article by a United fan about Daly below.

http://www.scotzine.com/2013/02/dundee-united-blog-how-do-you-solve-a-problem-like-jon-daly/

Synopsis: Daly seems to be in decline physically; still useful in the air, but has scored far fewer goals this season due to loss of what little pace he had.

Aldo
04-03-2013, 05:41 PM
To be honest I would rather sign Michael higdon

LeighLoyal
04-03-2013, 05:41 PM
They have just found that out, Ally says he's switching to another target now Anthony Stokes.

On Stokes, they had para military fan Goram on the books before.... oh wait, wrong mob of thugs. :rolleyes:

LeighLoyal
04-03-2013, 05:43 PM
To be honest I would rather sign Michael higdon

The youngster at Falkirk would get my vote. Higdon would be good though.

Diclonius
04-03-2013, 05:45 PM
But.. He's Irish? :confused:

The_Todd
04-03-2013, 05:57 PM
But.. He's Irish? :confused:

I'll bet the contract talks will be like the scene from Lethal Weapon 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v4CFjrjBxc

Part/Time Supporter
04-03-2013, 06:02 PM
I'll bet the contract talks will be like the scene from Lethal Weapon 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v4CFjrjBxc

Mel Gibson laughing at racism

:greengrin

neilmartinrocks
04-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Another ane that would rather improve his bank account than his career?
Dinnae get it, 2div or spl nae real choice there eh?

Beefster
04-03-2013, 07:54 PM

He's in his thirties now. He's had his career, it's retirement fund time now.

Andy74
04-03-2013, 07:56 PM

Dunno. If I was offered more money for a better workplace and an easier life Id have it too.

jgl07
04-03-2013, 07:58 PM
A good article by a United fan about Daly below.

http://www.scotzine.com/2013/02/dundee-united-blog-how-do-you-solve-a-problem-like-jon-daly/

Synopsis: Daly seems to be in decline physically; still useful in the air, but has scored far fewer goals this season due to loss of what little pace he had.

I thought that he was being played at centre-half this season?

Part/Time Supporter
04-03-2013, 08:00 PM
I thought that he was being played at centre-half this season?

Only sometimes, when they've had multiple defensive injuries.

Elephant Stone
04-03-2013, 08:32 PM
Sevconians will love this.

Pete
04-03-2013, 08:35 PM
This is a new club remember. Give them a chance!

jgl07
04-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Duplicate

Sir David Gray
04-03-2013, 10:40 PM
Cannot believe that this will happen to be honest.

Forgetting a second about the fact that they are a new club etc, I might be wrong about this but I don't think they have ever signed a player from the Republic of Ireland.

If they weren't happy about Mo Johnston, I can't see the hardcore element of their support being too happy about an Irishman signing for their club.

I'll be really surprised if he signs for them.

EdinMike
04-03-2013, 10:56 PM
You wonder how he can even consider it being Irish himself. Not that it bothers me in the slightest, but if I was Irish I don't think I could consider even picking up the phone to them !

The_Todd
05-03-2013, 07:00 AM
I just read RangersMedia, and they've summed up in one thread why Scotland is a screwed up little country. They're beneath contempt and don't deserve a football club to support. With their insular view of the world they'll never amount to anything, the club nor its small minded support.

Zazu62
05-03-2013, 07:06 AM
Their after nicky law from Motherwell as well decent player

Spike Mandela
05-03-2013, 07:08 AM
Rangers flashing their ill gotten gains about again and Daly, acting like all the other prostitutes signed up, running along for his last big payday. Tarts the lot of them.:cb

hibsmad
05-03-2013, 07:23 AM
I honestly couldn't blame him if he went there.

Given his level of ability and his age, this is probably his only chance left of a big pay day.

Elephant Stone
05-03-2013, 07:49 AM
I just read RangersMedia, and they've summed up in one thread why Scotland is a screwed up little country. They're beneath contempt and don't deserve a football club to support. With their insular view of the world they'll never amount to anything, the club nor its small minded support.

Scotland isn't a screwed up little country. I'd bet almost every person in the country would be astounded at how small minded these people are.
These neanderthals don't reflect Scotland generally, they're a different species.

JeMeSouviens
05-03-2013, 08:07 AM
Aside from the total joke that the SFA made of their own rules by allowing the Huns to effectively skip their transfer ban completely and the disgusting charade that pretends NewHuns are OldHuns but dodge their debts and can cherry pick other club's players, I actually think this is a good thing. Anything that faces down the bigots is good. Green's albeit belated conversion to anti-sectarianism is most likely motivated by the bottom line as usual but is to be welcomed, imo.

"Sectarian singing, or any form of race or religious discrimination, is not acceptable," said Green. "I know Rangers have made great strides, but anybody who is identified will be banned for life. There will be no appeals and nobody will be let off. If you're stood next to the man and if you are not seen to be policing that, ie putting your hand up and saying, 'arrest my best mate, because of his sectarian chanting', I'm going to ban you as well. I feel so strongly about it."

JimBHibees
05-03-2013, 09:58 AM
Lets not forget our current manager did a similar thing by playing for Linfield.