We should have bought him after all as he is going to be there main threat

NOLA
04-03-2013, 02:58 PM

Good player, defo one to watch

Oscar T Grouch
04-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Just seen a tweet by him saying something about an injury:confused:
Doubt it would last that long but you never know.

Andy74
04-03-2013, 03:04 PM

The one Falkirk fan I know doesn't rate him despite scorng a lot of goals. Doesn't think he would do it at any decent level. I've no idea, never seen him.

Sweet Left Peg
04-03-2013, 03:05 PM
He may well be, but even if they fielded a team of Lyle Taylors, if every Hibs player plays to their full capabilities and applies maximum concentration during the game, then we will be in the final. I expect that they will do so, as the dressingroom is a far stronger place, mentally, than last year. I would not be confident about this game if it were with last season's group. But it is not. We are far better in many respects than last year.

Mikey
04-03-2013, 03:18 PM
They should have bought Leigh Griffiths :wink:

MacBean
04-03-2013, 03:21 PM
On the receiving end of a 2 footed lunge Saturday, may have picked up a knock but doubt it will be a length injury.

Andy74
04-03-2013, 03:43 PM
On the receiving end of a 2 footed lunge Saturday, may have picked up a knock but doubt it will be a length injury.

Was it tucked in his sock?

Heedersnvolleys
04-03-2013, 03:45 PM
The one Falkirk fan I know doesn't rate him despite scorng a lot of goals. Doesn't think he would do it at any decent level. I've no idea, never seen him.

Goes against my thread i know buy I have heard that also from a Falkirk ST. Useful but lazy and thinks would struggle to step up. Anyway Leigh will rip Darren Dods a new one ;-)