PDA

View Full Version : Wotherspoon...

3pm
04-03-2013, 12:08 PM
Just to be fair, a well deserved mention to Wotherspoon.

I'd credit him for the assist for Griffiths' equaliser on Wednesday (and he took the corner for McGivern). Yesterday, his header for Griffiths' 1st was good but I thought his pass for Griffiths that led to their guy being sent off was superb. He had a really good 2nd half as well. :agree:

I was accused on the private board for having it in for him so I just like to pass on praise where it's due. :cb

edinburghhibee
04-03-2013, 12:11 PM
100% agree was a stand out yesterday along with Jorge and sparky

Seveno
04-03-2013, 12:13 PM
100% agree was a stand out yesterday along with Jorge and sparky

Spot on. He worked really hard going forward and tracking back to protect the Maybury.

Billy Whizz
04-03-2013, 12:13 PM
His best performance of the season. He's now set the standard he needs to keep at this level

SMAXXA
04-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Just to be fair, a well deserved mention to Wotherspoon.

I'd credit him for the assist for Griffiths' equaliser on Wednesday (and he took the corner for McGivern). Yesterday, his header for Griffiths' 1st was good but I thought his pass for Griffiths that led to their guy being sent off was superb. He had a really good 2nd half as well. :agree:

I was accused on the private board for having it in for him so I just like to pass on praise where it's due. :cb

:agree: Totally agree, credit where credits due, just concistency now which is his biggest problem

hibs4thecup1988
04-03-2013, 12:28 PM
:agree: Totally agree, credit where credits due, just concistency now which is his biggest problem

Totally agree. He has blown so hot and cold this season. If he could perform like that most games then he would be the first name on the teamsheet for me. His attitude when he plays is tremendous.

Keep it up Spoony!! :agree: :greengrin

Dinkydoo
04-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Very positive play all game; taking on defenders, cutting inside and linking up with LG. I was very impressed.

lucky
04-03-2013, 12:38 PM
With him though its 1 good game 5. Hopefully he turns up on Sunday

J-C
04-03-2013, 02:54 PM
I think the wee spell out of the squad and sitting in the stands has made him think about his career and gave him the kick up the backside needed, hopefully it'll continue.

vanNISHtelroy
04-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Was impressed with him yesterday. Particularly first half when he was on wing in front of me. Either had nobody on him or two or three players on him...either way good for yous!

Andy74
04-03-2013, 03:27 PM
I think Fenlon is showing some good management with these guys - we have a thin squad and they have certainly been showing a lot of signs of fatigue or loss of form.

He's not been afraid to leave people out of squads completely for a spell then bring them in and get some performances.

Cairney's turn for a bit of tough love just now.

darrenmcintosh2
04-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Witherspoon has been good this season. His last wee spell he had were he was kieron dyer. We never know he might have had a family brevment or something

HibernianJK
04-03-2013, 03:40 PM
I dont think he played as well yesterday as he was earlier in the season. However is effort was superb and tried a lot of things. Things which earlier in the seaon were coming off. Good to see him playing well again as he's the most frustrating player when he's not

jw1410
04-03-2013, 03:42 PM
One thing Spoony has always lacked is confidence. I do wonder what his relationship is like with Fenlon, and the fact that he gets moved around/left on the bench can't help. Good player on his day, hope he performs on Sunday.

brydekirk
04-03-2013, 04:45 PM
With him though its 1 good game 5. Hopefully he turns up on Sunday

Dinnae like the 1 5 bit