PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Brochure - John Nicol

oregonhibby
04-03-2013, 10:05 AM
The new brochure is a piece of marketing genius. It has been designed by a Hibby for Hibby's. I have known John for over 10 years and he consistently taps into the Hibby psyche in designing his material - the future is green and white - the neighbours are coming over - and he has once again produced something that the others fail to do. Remember Dundee United basically copied an entire brochure!!

John is one of those unsung heroes that works at Easter Road and when we .netters ask who works at the Club and what they do we should be able to point to all the work John does because it is so good.

Another brilliant piece of work - 6 2 rather than 70 subtly brilliant!

Kojock
04-03-2013, 10:12 AM
The new brochure is a piece of marketing genius. It has been designed by a Hibby for Hibby's. I have known John for over 10 years and he consistently taps into the Hibby psychie in designing his material - the future is green and white - the neighbours are coming over - and he has once again produced something that the others fail to do. Remember Dundee United basicall copied an entire brochure!!

John is one of those unsung heroes that works at Easter Road and when we .netters ask who works at the Club and what they do we should be able to point to all the work John does because it is so good.

Was talking about this yesterday and echo your comments that it is a brilliant piece of work. :top marks

oneone73
04-03-2013, 10:29 AM
I get everything bar the breakfast one. Whats that about?

Baldy Foghorn
04-03-2013, 10:38 AM
I get everything bar the breakfast one. Whats that about?

We eat jamtarts for breakfast..... It's one of the songs on the Hibs CD....

"We eat jamtarts for breakfast, and the dish of the day,
a feast of goals at Easter Road on Saturday".

RIP
04-03-2013, 10:38 AM
He's one of our own, he's one of our own. John Nicol. He's one of our own.

Great hair as well :greengrin

One if the many Hibbies in the management team that bleeds green

FranckSuzy
04-03-2013, 10:57 AM
The new brochure is a piece of marketing genius. It has been designed by a Hibby for Hibby's. I have known John for over 10 years and he consistently taps into the Hibby psychie in designing his material - the future is green and white - the neighbours are coming over - and he has once again produced something that the others fail to do. Remember Dundee United basicall copied an entire brochure!!

Abso-frickin-lutely :agree: Thought this as soon as I saw it. :top marks

Just_Jimmy
04-03-2013, 11:25 AM
Yeah and not every one that went out is generic. My mates got different questions on theirs. Still all relevant. The tennis one is superb.

Pretty Boy
04-03-2013, 11:40 AM
It really is great.

Have you ever referred to this man as Le God? and Di you go crazy in a blizzard in 2007? are my favourites.