PDA

View Full Version : Yams Sickback!

Thecat23
04-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Over the last few weeks it's been pretty funny reading some of the posts over the road. I had another look this morning and I couldn't believe how stupid even that mob are. There is a thread called "Just had a Horrible thought". In it the comments of some fans are hilarious. The best and most ironic is the "we beat them 5-1 and that ended them as a club and rivalry". Sorry but I think you will find the club that ended was Hearts. Now because they have a team of kids and will know they could get beat, it's "who cares" attitude. You can feel the pain and angry in their posts after having it to easy to long. Please feel free to add any other fav's from over there, I'm sure there are more classics from our deluded Muppet's. :greengrin

MacBean
04-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Their matchday thread from our game yesterday is quite funny:na na:

1875HFC
04-03-2013, 09:54 AM
"This, we ended the rivalry on the 19th of May! Them doing 1-0 signs, proves the forever lasting damage we did to thier mental health!"

Quite frankly my mental health is top notch at the moment. Our football club has come a temendously long way since this time last year, we are back at Hampden in the SC Semi-Final after getting knocked down terribly but we have proven as a club we can and will fight back.
The classic of that mob is like you say a 'pfft we dont care anyway' mentality. Right now we should be giving those folk a rinsing for the state of their club after them having a right go at us but thats not Hibs class!

GGTTH

Thecat23
04-03-2013, 09:55 AM

haha Yeah I had a look at that as well. Some proper roasters over there. But funny reading at the same time.

cocopops1875
04-03-2013, 09:55 AM

Agree it's great reading (in fairness a few of the more sane ones compliment "the thumb" and our support, but the ones who suggest they "own" us and the ones who simply refer to themselves as "The Famous" crack me right up

Thecat23
04-03-2013, 09:56 AM
"This, we ended the rivalry on the 19th of May! Them doing 1-0 signs, proves the forever lasting damage we did to thier mental health!"

Quite frankly my mental health is top notch at the moment. Our football club has come a temendously long way since this time last year, we are back at Hampden in the SC Semi-Final after getting knocked down terribly but we have proven as a club we can and will fight back.
The classic of that mob is like you say a 'pfft we dont care anyway' mentality. Right now we should be giving those folk a rinsing for the state of their club after them having a right go at us but thats not Hibs class!

GGTTH

Now that is a post!! :greengrin:flag:

Pretty Boy
04-03-2013, 09:57 AM
I don't get this 'ended as a club' chat.

Our crowds are up this year, oseason ticket sales are up, unbeaten against Hearts and back in the later stages of the cup. We took our best support to Tynecastle in years even though they said we would never sell out there again.

5-1 hurt like ****, of course it did but finish us as a club? Not even close.

Pretty Boy
04-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Agree it's great reading (in fairness a few of the more sane ones compliment "the thumb" and our support, but the ones who suggest they "own" us and the ones who simply refer to themselves as "The Famous" crack me right up

The Famous chat always cracks me up.

Famous to who? Outwith Edinburgh no one gives a **** about Hearts.

Thecat23
04-03-2013, 10:04 AM

Our crowds are up this year, oseason ticket sales are up, unbeaten against Hearts and back in the later stages of the cup. We took our best support to Tynecastle in years even though they said we would never sell out there again.

Exactly this.. Their attendances are down ours are up. We are in the last 4 and going back to Hampden. Who knocked them out and making sure Hearts have only held onto the cup a mere 6/7 months. No that they are struggling the fans are staying away. So for any of them looking in, you're time is coming and if Leigh is in the mood it will be your jam roll's getting shafted and not before time. :greengrin

Hainan Hibs
04-03-2013, 10:07 AM
5-1 would hurt now if playing Skacel, Black etc had not resulted in cake bake sales and making 12 year olds empty their life savings in front of club shop employees.

Make no mistake, they are crapping it once again.

Greentinted
04-03-2013, 10:08 AM
The Famous chat always cracks me up.

Famous to who? Outwith Edinburgh no one gives a **** about Hearts.

Fair's fair. It shares its name with an Edinburgh landmark which was hated by all right minded people in it's day and remains coated in spittle as the contempt for it endures to this day...:jamboak:

GlenrothesHibee
04-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Haha they are absolutely spewing with rage and jealousy over there

1875HFC
04-03-2013, 10:12 AM
5-1 would hurt now if playing Skacel, Black etc had not resulted in cake bake sales and making 12 year olds empty their life savings in front of club shop employees.

Make no mistake, they are crapping it once again.

Public humiliation of child supporters was a classic

lenny leith
04-03-2013, 10:15 AM
They are so deluded it's unbelievable.

The best thread is the one .."When did you first suspect Scotish Football was corrupt".....

erm now let me think...............

They even think that if we draw Falkirk it will be be played at the Pink shelter and they will make money from it.

complete and utter numpties.

MB62
04-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Two 'yams' in the work, who couldn't find *********** on a map BTW, both said to me this morning, 'I hope you get Celtc in the semi-final, that'll shut you up' this despite the fact I hadn't even mentioned football to them never mind the weekends games.
I did say to one, 'well if that's your attitude, then I hope you get.......oh wait a minute, you're OOT, WE CUFFED YOU EH' making your cup defence one of the shortest lived in the history of the competition'.

For some reason he left the room after that, don't know why :greengrin

calumhibee1
04-03-2013, 10:24 AM

This.

04-03-2013, 10:29 AM

GGTTH

Exactly. The only club that is dying as a result of May 19th is hearts as they massively overspent to acquire a team they couldn't afford in order to win it and now they are suffering for it.

But don't worry it doesn't matter that the club is going down the toilet coz 5-1 means everything is absolutely fine :rolleyes:

The delusion and arrogance of that mob never fails to amaze me and some of they things they come out with are absolutly hilarious! Finished us as a club aye? hahahaha not even close! Celtic your main rivals now are they as we are supposidly "left behind"? again hahahahaa that would explain how you are sitting 11th place in the table 9 points behind us and 32 points behind celtic. Honestly, you really couldn't make it up :faf:

Yes the final was a bad day but I would sure as hell rather be a hibee than a jambo any day so they can chant 5-1 at me all they want but I wouldn't swap places with them for a second!

MacBean
04-03-2013, 10:29 AM
if anything, 5-1 was the rebirth of Hibs. We woke up again.

KdyHby
04-03-2013, 10:31 AM
Don't care what they say, we're now in a different league to them, and will be literally so in the very near future. Hearts who?

#FromTheCapital
04-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Some absolute roaster actually started a thread over there trying to slag our support yesterday.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/125229-qf-of-the-scottish-cup-and/

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=mqSJqGWjZ0QQ6M&tbnid=ibVFaqiz-HqdFM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FFacepal m&ei=lYY0Uce7Aeih0QXo4YG4Bw&bvm=bv.43148975,d.d2k&psig=AFQjCNF5cJhyLVjEW02fCXi6u180a0hrzA&ust=1362483145161268)

1875HFC
04-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Some absolute roaster actually started a thread over there trying to slag our support yesterday.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/125229-qf-of-the-scottish-cup-and/

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=mqSJqGWjZ0QQ6M&tbnid=ibVFaqiz-HqdFM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FFacepal m&ei=lYY0Uce7Aeih0QXo4YG4Bw&bvm=bv.43148975,d.d2k&psig=AFQjCNF5cJhyLVjEW02fCXi6u180a0hrzA&ust=1362483145161268)

Saw this swell, claiming wee team wee support. I reckon they are well and truly brainwashed and surely must be on a massive wind-up. It cannot be healthy for individuals to be that continuously deluded. Watching Sportscene last night they must have been gutted hearing how well supported the Hibees were!

04-03-2013, 10:40 AM

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Absolutely reeks of jealously and hypocrisy! They couldn't sell out Easter Road for a cup semi final, in their own city and with it not being live on tv!

Clutching at straws!

Craig_in_Prague
04-03-2013, 10:49 AM
Are Hearts fans just born idiots, or do they go to a 'special' school to be trained, brainwashed and turned into really horrible human beings?

Now the year we finally lift the SC and they go pop, wouldn't be too bad if that happens.

They'll still rant on about 5-1, even if they're club is liquidated. They just, don't, get it.

DAVE1875
04-03-2013, 10:54 AM
If you want a good laugh, this is well worth the read :greengrin

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/125209-the-cmon-killie-make-it-112-thread/

Weej1875
04-03-2013, 10:55 AM
A few of them saying Griffiths should have been sent off for a stamp? Missed it myself. Anyone know what they're on about?

S4uzee
04-03-2013, 11:00 AM
End of the club? Yeah good one

I have been amazed by the support shown by Hibs fans this year after May:

- as mentioned, we took our biggest crowd to tynecastle in years, hmmm that shows the club ended?

- took 3000 to Dundee

- 4000 to Kilmarnock in the cup on a Sunday afternoon on council telly

- Excellent crowd and amosphere v them in the cup and v Celtic

Yip the club has ended, keep dreaming *****

Judas Iscariot
04-03-2013, 11:09 AM
In all fairness, the majority of their fans are saying we had an excellent support..

Hiber-nation
04-03-2013, 11:17 AM
A few of them saying Griffiths should have been sent off for a stamp? Missed it myself. Anyone know what they're on about?

The "incident" near the dugout when he grazed the heel of the Killie player's boot. Not even worthy of a booking.

Brilliant to see them almost suicidal about Sissoko throwing the game :tee hee:

Hibhibhooray
04-03-2013, 11:20 AM
Two 'yams' in the work, who couldn't find *********** on a map BTW, both said to me this morning, 'I hope you get Celtc in the semi-final, that'll shut you up' this despite the fact I hadn't even mentioned football to them never mind the weekends games.
I did say to one, 'well if that's your attitude, then I hope you get.......oh wait a minute, you're OOT, WE CUFFED YOU EH' making your cup defence one of the shortest lived in the history of the competition'.

You know its the same at my work, I never talk to the yams about Hibs but today all i got was the same rubbish, so I asked did they watch the game and they said yes!!! is it me but I never watch Hertz on the telly, they are more interested in Hibs than their own issues.

According to them nothing to see here, injuries are the issue and they feel sorry for Vlad....WTF!!:rolleyes:

Pete
04-03-2013, 11:20 AM
This thread will no doubt prove that 5-1 scarred us for life and we will never recover.

...or something like that.

SkintHibby
04-03-2013, 11:21 AM
5-1 was with a team they could not remotely afford so that result does not bother me. Cheats.:agree:

jonty
04-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Have they worked out how much money they've lost out on after failing to beat us?

DAVE1875
04-03-2013, 11:28 AM
This thread will no doubt prove that 5-1 scarred us for life and we will never recover.

...or something like that.

Or that we are clearly obsessed with them since they are the "big team"

Aldo
04-03-2013, 11:31 AM
That's quality over on broke back tbh.

Their the ones with a dump of a ground, their the ones with no even a crumb in the biscuit barrel.
We cannot change what is in the past but I will say this to them

At least we have a FUTURE as HIBERNIAN F.C

Spanking brand new stadium owned by - US
Training centre owned by - US
Serviceable debt.

Heed oot the sand you clowns Vlads just about to put his mask back on, jump on his trusty stead and make off to Lith with yur Cake bake, share and next seasons ticket money.

04-03-2013, 11:34 AM
"After H1b5 get put out of scottish cup this afternoon,we still have had a better season than them h1b5 aren't going into Europe,even in our death bed we still have a better season than that laughable excuse for a football club.."

:faf:

:fenlon

Pete
04-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Or that we are clearly obsessed with them since they are the "big team"

I'm afraid that reply only proves how much 5-1 killed you inside.

endgame...or something?

greenginger
04-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Recent attendances at the Wonga Dome show a definite trend

Vs Kilmarnock 14,280

vs Inverness 11,325

vs Motherwell 11,048

Tuesday night against St Johnston ..........??? Any guesses :thumbsup:

Aldo
04-03-2013, 11:38 AM
Just been told by someone on Facebook, using the name SPL banter to fk off back to Ireland. Think he's a Killie fan. Ripping right into Leigh.

trev the hat
04-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Recent attendances at the Wonga Dome show a definite trend

Vs Kilmarnock 14,280

vs Inverness 11,325

vs Motherwell 11,048

Tuesday night against St Johnston ..........??? Any guesses :thumbsup:

6,207 :-)

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2013, 11:45 AM
You know its the same at my work, I never talk to the yams about Hibs but today all i got was the same rubbish, so I asked did they watch the game and they said yes!!! is it me but I never watch Hertz on the telly, they are more interested in Hibs than their own issues.

According to them nothing to see here, injuries are the issue and they feel sorry for Vlad....WTF!!:rolleyes:

:agree: Hearts fans are a carbon copy of Everton fans with their obsession about the other team in the city.The bitterness shines through when you are more concerned about the other teams results or failures than your own.

#FromTheCapital
04-03-2013, 11:48 AM
Oh my ****ing word they have started using Mothers day as an excuse for not going to the derby next week :faf:

04-03-2013, 11:50 AM
:agree: Hearts fans are a carbon copy of Everton fans with their obsession about the other team in the city.The bitterness shines through when you are more concerned about the other teams results or failuures than your own.

I've heard a few say "if killie beat hibs it would make my weekend"

Couldn't give a **** about their own team getting beat just as long as we get beat! dear oh dear!

hibsbollah
04-03-2013, 11:55 AM
The "incident" near the dugout when he grazed the heel of the Killie player's boot. Not even worthy of a booking.

Brilliant to see them almost suicidal about Sissoko throwing the game :tee hee:

Sissoko threw the game 'just like st mirren in 86' :hilarious :hilarious

Aldo
04-03-2013, 11:55 AM

Quality. Bunch of roasters

Diclonius
04-03-2013, 11:57 AM
"After H1b5 get put out of scottish cup this afternoon,we still have had a better season than them h1b5 aren't going into Europe,even in our death bed we still have a better season than that laughable excuse for a football club.."

:faf:

:fenlon

Winning the league cup doesn't get you into Europe, if that's what he's on about.

JeMeSouviens
04-03-2013, 11:57 AM

Undercover Hibby. Must be? :confused:

Thecat23
04-03-2013, 11:58 AM
I've heard a few say "if killie beat hibs it would make my weekend"

Couldn't give a **** about their own team getting beat just as long as we get beat! dear oh dear!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/smug.gif This sums up how I feel about the w'end games. SMUG!!!

Leishy1995
04-03-2013, 12:04 PM
Just been told by someone on Facebook, using the name SPL banter to fk off back to Ireland. Think he's a Killie fan. Ripping right into Leigh.

On twitter a guy called @Ali_hodge told me to "**** off back to Ireland." and said he was giving me sectarian stuff cause I "wanted it" I reported him to twitter but think if this was anyone who mattered then he'd be in the police station. Leigh done the same.

It was a killie fan aswell.

SteveHFC
04-03-2013, 12:06 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/smug.gif This sums up how I feel about the w'end games. SMUG!!!

This is the correct gif. Stolen from Kickback :greengrin

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae247/Mainboy/Pleasing/av-34052.png

Sorry admins ;)

Aldo
04-03-2013, 12:10 PM
On twitter a guy called @Ali_hodge told me to "**** off back to Ireland." and said he was giving me sectarian stuff cause I "wanted it" I reported him to twitter but think if this was anyone who mattered then he'd be in the police station. Leigh done the same.

It was a killie fan aswell.

Killie fan = pretend/plastic Hun. Reply with words of 2 or more syllables and he'll have to get someone to read it for him. It will hurt his head.

lapsedhibee
04-03-2013, 12:10 PM

I don't get it. What happened with St Mirren in 86? :confused:

S4uzee
04-03-2013, 12:27 PM
I don't get it. What happened with St Mirren in 86? :confused:

I thought Dundee were involved aswell, this is confusing???

EdinMike
04-03-2013, 12:31 PM
what is that stupid Korean-style chant the Hibees sing? Another thing they've pinched from Celtic. Gets right on my tits

Good'san ! :aok:

adhibs
04-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Bet their spewing after that draw

CraigHibee
04-03-2013, 12:41 PM

GGTTH

they will have to start worrying about their mental health shortly, i can see them eating their own **** soon :greengrin

GlenrothesHibee
04-03-2013, 12:42 PM
It just gets worse for them!

joe breezy
04-03-2013, 12:43 PM
I was thinking it would be quite amusing to sing '5-1 and you ****ed it up'

as that's exactly what has happened - they are the team who perhaps had a lead but we are now gubbing them big style with a fate worse than they could have imagined

Ha ha ha

Leishy1995
04-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Killie fan = pretend/plastic Hun. Reply with words of 2 or more syllables and he'll have to get someone to read it for him. It will hurt his head.

Reported him, racism is racism.

Aldo
04-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Bet their spewing after that draw

Their spewing .... Am spewing with excitement

lenny leith
04-03-2013, 01:06 PM
They now have 5 threads about us in the semi finals......obsessed with us whilst their team sinks further into oblivion

They are so confused now because they hate Pressley ..hahhahhahhahahaaha

Pete
04-03-2013, 01:07 PM
They've sold 14000 tickets for the league cup final!!

You have to be kidding me!

MacBean
04-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Apparently 1500 left for Sunday

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-03-2013, 01:10 PM
There are mair Sherman tanks on that site than were involved in the Battle of the Bulge!

Diclonius
04-03-2013, 01:12 PM
Apparently 1500 left for Sunday

No way.

Despite their track record of "not caring" when they expect defeat they have never only been half full.

Aldo
04-03-2013, 01:12 PM
Reported him, racism is racism.

I got that sort of crap from a guy on Facebook called SPL banter telling me to get back to Ireland. He went on about being a junkie and on a giro.

I didnt stoop to his level but I did cal him a Hun which he didn't like (Killie fan).

EdinMike
04-03-2013, 01:13 PM
They now have 5 threads about us in the semi finals......obsessed with us whilst their team sinks further into oblivion

They are so confused now because they hate Pressley ..hahhahhahhahahaaha

I dunno what's made me happier. The draw ?! Or the fact it's killing them inside ! :hyper::party:

Aldo
04-03-2013, 01:17 PM
I dunno what's made me happier. The draw ?! Or the fact it's killing them inside ! :hyper::party:

This is quality. A yam and a bitter one at Mrs Aldo's work says we'll be lucky to get 10,000 at the game. Dream on ya boot. At least 8 to 10,000 Falkirk fans and 20,000 plus Hibs fans.

jgl07
04-03-2013, 01:19 PM
They've sold 14000 tickets for the league cup final!!

You have to be kidding me!

Now how many did Hibs take to the final against Livingston? I have a figure of 40,000 in mind.

HKhibby
04-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Are Hearts fans just born idiots, or do they go to a 'special' school to be trained, brainwashed and turned into really horrible human beings?

Now the year we finally lift the SC and they go pop, wouldn't be too bad if that happens.

They'll still rant on about 5-1, even if they're club is liquidated. They just, don't, get it.

As long as i can remember these idiots at Tynecastle have had this arrogance about themselves!...i dont know how old you are, but if you are of my age...think back to the 1985/6 deason or there abouts when they nearly won the league and nearly won the cup in the same season!...yes that one!, i won a fortune on the bookies that day and i was in Blackpool for a weekend away!...could not have got a better weekend with Albert Kidd scoring these 2 goals for Dundee...although i still think Celtic was fixed!, but as for them...well since then it has always been the same some one is out to get them etc...etc..., and when this muppet Romanov came along they swallowed it hook line etyc... and really thought he was going to win them the league...cups...europa league...champions league etc..
Thats how stupid that lot are, and continue to be so diluded!, i Have not been over there for a few years now, due to living in Asia, but might make an exception this year if Hibs get to the final...because i dont think Celtic will make it to the final for some reason, i didnt go last time because i just had a sneaky suspicion it would end in tragedy like it did!...but i saved the money!!!

hibbymac
04-03-2013, 01:22 PM
Jambos looking to go to the semi to support the Bairns, ........... Jambos, Bairns, Semi, ... 3 words you wouldn't normally put in one sentence, ohh, wait a minute..... :duck:

Alex Trager
04-03-2013, 01:25 PM
my favourite is always the matchday threads when we win or things like mid week. they were jizzing everywhere then when we equalised it was nice reading. If we win next week it'll make it further nice reading

Pretty Boy
04-03-2013, 01:25 PM

Theres a few clenched erses across there now.

Every round they have predicted a humping and it's yet to come. We are getting the breaks they got last year. Oh and we actually aren't a bad side!

Pete
04-03-2013, 01:32 PM
Now how many did Hibs take to the final against Livingston? I have a figure of 40,000 in mind.

Just under I think.

To be fair they've only been on sale a week and it sounds like they have ****** up a bit by allowing one per ST initially.

No excuse for derby sales though.

Alex Trager
04-03-2013, 01:35 PM
As long as i can remember these idiots at Tynecastle have had this arrogance about themselves!...i dont know how old you are, but if you are of my age...think back to the 1985/6 deason or there abouts when they nearly won the league and nearly won the cup in the same season!...yes that one!, i won a fortune on the bookies that day and i was in Blackpool for a weekend away!...could not have got a better weekend with Albert Kidd scoring these 2 goals for Dundee...although i still think Celtic was fixed!, but as for them...well since then it has always been the same some one is out to get them etc...etc..., and when this muppet Romanov came along they swallowed it hook line etyc... and really thought he was going to win them the league...cups...europa league...champions league etc..
Thats how stupid that lot are, and continue to be so diluded!, i Have not been over there for a few years now, due to living in Asia, but might make an exception this year if Hibs get to the final...because i dont think Celtic will make it to the final for some reason, i didnt go last time because i just had a sneaky suspicion it would end in tragedy like it did!...but i saved the money!!!

I am not anywhere near as old as that, but i do know they are genuinely deluded. If anyone ever reads their threads about us, it is really entertaining, we've played them three times this season and everytime, and once again btw, they have been telling each other over there how 'normal service' will soon be resumed.
I can particularly remember one ages ago, explaining that killie will have just pumped us out the cup and then they'll come here and take three points, as, yep you guessed it 'normal service is resumed'

Even with reading other peoples forums they hate Hearts and how they THINK they are big

Lucius Apuleius
04-03-2013, 01:41 PM

It was Labour's fault. :agree: That was the year they kicked MT out IIRC. Shocking, it obviously impacted our Hearts brothers badly.

brog
04-03-2013, 01:46 PM
No way.

Despite their track record of "not caring" when they expect defeat they have never only been half full.

Not sure if you're being ironic but I think only 1,700 of them turned up to watch the 6-2 exhibition match!

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-03-2013, 01:54 PM
It was Labour's fault. :agree: That was the year they kicked MT out IIRC. Shocking, it obviously impacted our Hearts brothers badly.

Amusing! :-)

Oscar T Grouch
04-03-2013, 02:24 PM
a choice few fi Sickback

A Roaster - People have doubted his managing ability but he has a chance to endear himself to the section of the Hearts support that hate him still by pumping the Hibbys at Hampden

A Roaster who thinks we've won the semi already :greengrin Hibs 1 - Celtic 5 in the final NAP!

Serious roaster -I reckon the powers that be have begun to think what a story it would be for hibs to end their hoodoo thats why they keep getting piss easy draws (Aye we did draw them in the 4th round right enough, then Aberdeen, then killie away, t!t)

Oh dear it getting worse -Wonder what odds you'd get on the wee team getting pumped 5-1 in the Scottish Cup Final two years on the bounce...

Yeah, yam class this one -Quite simply, someone has to break the thumb in half with a season ending injury this Sunday. Without him that lot of chuff all.

Plotting oor downfall now :greengrin Perhaps Ryan Stevenson could go through him 'accidentally' at Easter road and sideline him for the rest of the season. You never know your luck.

And one of the mildest Fester posts -If Hibs win the SC then McGlynn is to blame. Of that there is no question. (really, it will have nothing to do wi Hibs then:rolleyes:)

They really hate us eh?The best scenario to look back on would be HIbs beating Dundee United 5-0 going into the last ten minutes and coming back to lose 6-5. There would be deaths if that happened. (and I thought the 1-5 was oor death:agree: dicks)

Jpdhfc
04-03-2013, 02:31 PM

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger
Glory glory

frazeHFC
04-03-2013, 02:42 PM
Jambos looking to go to the semi to support the Bairns, ........... Jambos, Bairns, Semi, ... 3 words you wouldn't normally put in one sentence, ohh, wait a minute..... :duck:

:hilarious

MB62
04-03-2013, 02:48 PM
a choice few fi Sickback

Oh dear it getting worse -Wonder what odds you'd get on the wee team getting pumped 5-1 in the Scottish Cup Final two years on the bounce...

Already been getting this by the two very part time Yams at work. They really have nippy bums about us getting Falkirk in the semi-final and possibly, maybe even winning the cup. A long way to go before we can turn our thoughts to that but knowing the Yams are already squirming with fear about the possibility is making things better.

Hibercelona
04-03-2013, 06:05 PM
If we win the cup this year and they finally go to the wall, how many Hibby's do they think will actually remember the game from last year?

It will no longer stand for anything. That game will become void and utterly worthless.

Hibee Ryan
04-03-2013, 06:32 PM
They are a paranoid bunch... The SFA want us to win this so have given us a easy-ride according to brokeback :rolleyes: despite having the hardest run from the 4 semi-finalists! Also having 2 dodgy penalties given against us in the Aberdeen and Killie games! We're due a bit of luck in the semi and final! Really excited about this season, top 6 finish, 2 possible Hampden trips, European adventure (hopefully) and *touch wood* a Scottish cup

The_Todd
04-03-2013, 06:37 PM
If we win the cup this year and they finally go to the wall, how many Hibby's do they think will actually remember the game from last year?

It will no longer stand for anything. That game will become void and utterly worthless.

Even if they do their usual and pull through this unscathed, a victory in the SC final would render last years result utterly void. We've finished as cup runners up 10 times - OK last year was a heavy defeat against them of all teams, but it's not like we're not used to coming off second best in the SC final. A victory in the final would have a positive impact many times more powerful than the negative impact of last year, that is certain. I left Hampden utterly devastated last May. It already means very little now.

SaulGoodman
04-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Even if they do their usual and pull through this unscathed, a victory in the SC final would render last years result utterly void. We've finished as cup runners up 10 times - OK last year was a heavy defeat against them of all teams, but it's not like we're not used to coming off second best in the SC final. A victory in the final would have a positive impact many times more powerful than the negative impact of last year, that is certain. I left Hampden utterly devastated last May. It already means very little now.

Tbh we've lost in the final that many times I wasn't even that bad leaving Hampden in May, I remember a lot of Hibs fans having a laugh on the way out, 'Maybe next year' and all that :greengrin

The Yams make it seem a lot worse than I can remember it being.

Hibee Ryan
04-03-2013, 06:46 PM
Tbh we've lost in the final that many times I wasn't even that bad leaving Hampden in May, I remember a lot of Hibs fans having a laugh on the way out, 'Maybe next year' and all that :greengrin

I honestly believe that losing 5-1 was easier to take than 1-0 loss. I was over it within days and the 5-1 thing doesn't annoy me, it actually amuses me. The fact that they think that whatever we do is overshadowed by 5-1 will forever make me laugh and when they die, they can write "it was all worth it for 5-1" for all I care:cb

HFC 0-7
04-03-2013, 06:47 PM
:agree: Hearts fans are a carbon copy of Everton fans with their obsession about the other team in the city.The bitterness shines through when you are more concerned about the other teams results or failures than your own.

Both sets of fans are obsessed with their local rivals, thats just the way it is, and thats why you have just posted on a hibs site about a hearts site claiming they are obsessed with us. :wink:

Twa Cairpets
04-03-2013, 06:50 PM

I thought it was only me. Embarrassed and gutted, but I knew it was done by them mortgaging their souls so have never let it bother me over much. I was at a youth football festival the next day and expected loads of grief - I got some but it just washed over me. Hardly thought about it since, and their ER "party" summed up how pathetically false it all was.

clerriehibs
04-03-2013, 06:50 PM

completely agree. No-one was greeting on my bus. Still had a few scoops and a laugh that night. Hardly crosses my mind now, and when it does, means nowt.

The media make more of our 'pain' even now than i ever felt that day.

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Both sets of fans are obsessed with their local rivals, thats just the way it is, and thats why you have just posted on a hibs site about a hearts site claiming they are obsessed with us. :wink:

Wrong! There's rivalry and bitter obsession Everton and Hearts fans suffer from the latter

eastterrace
04-03-2013, 06:53 PM
yes i walked out of hampden gutted and was sick for days , but when they go on about 5-1 it doesnt really bother me to much now , just glad they are back in the real world and see how the rest of us have been living within our means , imagine if we did win it they would be gutted forever.:flag:

Hibernia Na Eir
04-03-2013, 06:56 PM
the reaction in my work today from Yams immediately after the semi draw would suggest that they are very interested in Hibernians fortunes.....

say what they want, but they are sh.tting themselves now.

Kato
04-03-2013, 07:14 PM

:not worth

NORTHERNHIBBY
04-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Was going to start s discussion today at work with our CEO. Decent Jambo long term season ticket holder for himself and his boys. Topic was gonna be the novelty of both cups in the capital at once, but he says right from the off the he would serve the cup right now for a guarantee of SPL football next year.

Cabbage East
04-03-2013, 07:25 PM
shaun.lawson, on 04 March 2013 - 01:53 PM, said:
I think it will happen. But crucially, I only have superstitious, Hobo-esque reasons for believing it will:

- This is their 100th attempt at winning the Cup since they last won it. That's a nice, neat number.

- If they reach the final, it'll be the 10th time they've got there since they last won it. I refuse to believe it's even possible for one club to lose the national Cup final ten times in a row; law of averages can't allow it, surely?

- When we ended our long trophy drought, Hibs went down. There's a symmetry to them ending their much longer Scottish Cup drought while we endure our worst season in living memory

- The three teams they played in the first three rounds this season were the last three they played in the same competition last season: almost as though they're in the process of exorcising the memory of that, and preparing to actually win it this time

- And when we ended our long trophy drought, who did we beat in the semi-finals? Falkirk. And who did we beat in the final? An Old Firm side.

As I said, I have no logical reason for thinking it will happen at all, just naff hobo ones. I do think it will, though.

Hibercelona
04-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Wrong! There's rivalry and bitter obsession Everton and Hearts fans suffer from the latter

A scouser bringing up Everton on a Hibs website.

Reeks of obsession. :devil:

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2013, 07:36 PM
A scouser bringing up Everton on a Hibs website.

Reeks of obsession. :devil:

:greengrin Maroon and Blue all look the same to me.

Kato
04-03-2013, 07:48 PM
shaun.lawson, on 04 March 2013 - 01:53 PM, said:
...... we endure our worst season in living memory......

Errm, I'm still alive and only 52. I remember them having far worse seasons than this.

Sergey
04-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Speaking of Shaun Lawson - what a dolt. Here's my favourite:

Originally Posted by Shaun Lawson on KB, 16-5-09
FAO our dear friends at hibs.net

Well, well, well. Hearts are going on a European tour; Hibs are staying at home as usual. Late last year, you insisted our demise was about to happen, administration and all the rest of it. Unbelievably, you're still writing thread after thread about it - but guess what? No-one's listening any more.

Tell us: what's it like to be more obsessed with your neighbours than to love your own club? Special mention here to those online graduates of the Adam Smith Institute, Heraghty's, Caversham Green and the one and only Sergey. Do any of you ever write anything about Hibs at all? It sure as heck doesn't seem that way. Oh, and inserting that naff green 'goodbye' smiley at the end of your latest bout of delusion doesn't mean your wildest fantasies (well, apart from losing your virginity at last) are about to come true!

Still, never mind. Tick tock, eh boys? Ever wondered why no-one in the national media has ever speculated in the way you constantly do? Here's a hint: it's because your dreams do not equal reality. This club will be here for as long and longer than you will; and as long as it does, you'll always be in our shadow. 108 years - and counting.

Shaun Lawson = Loser

Hibercelona
04-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Shaun Lawson..... Is he not the guy that's never actually set foot in the PBS? :confused:

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Shaun Lawson..... Is he not the guy that's never actually set foot in the PBS? :confused:

I bet he got a cup final ticket from a ST holder.

HFC 0-7
04-03-2013, 08:07 PM

Liverpool are way worse than Everton, they are obsessed with man utd

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Liverpool are way worse than Everton, they are obsessed with man utd

No chance.

jabis
04-03-2013, 08:10 PM

Shaun Lawson = Loser :bye:

sorted that for you :greengrin

Hermit Crab
04-03-2013, 08:12 PM

He doesn't go to games.

Hibercelona
04-03-2013, 08:13 PM

Or his mum. :agree:

fat freddy
04-03-2013, 08:28 PM

Shaun Lawson = Loser

my jambo mate posts on debtback and he tells me that shawn lawson recently admitted to his army of friends and admirers that he lives alone and has no friends and that is why he is online all the time...apparantly it was an admission prompted by a severe verbal hammering from several of his detractors on sickboak who were fed up with him...there was also an admission of mental health problems and it appears our friend shawn is actually a sad, insecure man who only wants to be loved...my mate says that he ended up feeling sorry for the poor guy.

MWHIBBIES
04-03-2013, 08:43 PM
completely agree. No-one was greeting on my bus. Still had a few scoops and a laugh that night. Hardly crosses my mind now, and when it does, means nowt.

The media make more of our 'pain' even now than i ever felt that day.This. I was gutted at the time, especially at 4-1 when it really was over but I joked on the way out that there is always next year and it cannot possibly be any worse than this, over it within days and now dont even remotely care.

Scouse Hibee
04-03-2013, 08:56 PM
This. I was gutted at the time, especially at 4-1 when it really was over but I joked on the way out that there is always next year and it cannot possibly be any worse than this, over it within days and now dont even remotely care.

:agree: Same here, I was more annoyed on the way out about the tosser who nearly took my eye out whilst wipping back his flag cane in frustration than I was about the final score, the realisation that we were ****ed had struck home long ago.

chrisski33
04-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Who cares what they say? yes they are funny but lets forget them as we will be here next but they wont be!

Jonnyboy
04-03-2013, 09:37 PM

You're a bad man MB, but I like you :greengrin

The_Todd
04-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Who cares what they say? yes they are funny but lets forget them as we will be here next but they wont be!

We're just enjoying them while we still can. We might miss Kickback once it goes. Maybe they can convert it in to bakery forum?

Jonnyboy
04-03-2013, 09:47 PM
We're just enjoying them while we still can. We might miss Kickback once it goes. Maybe they can convert it in to bakery forum?

Good idea :agree:

Maintaining a link with their big brother in Glasgow they could launch Stickybun Back :thumbsup:

Onion
04-03-2013, 09:51 PM
yes i walked out of hampden gutted and was sick for days , but when they go on about 5-1 it doesnt really bother me to much now , just glad they are back in the real world and see how the rest of us have been living within our means , imagine if we did win it they would be gutted forever.:flag:

The Yams had worked themselves up into a frenzy - convinced THAT result was the death of Hibs FC. Erm, WRONG.

Yesterday's performance and brilliant support in a competition we just cannot get a break in, showed that Hibs are very much alive and kicking. Great atmosphere, better team than 12 months ago, and a steely determination throughout the club. The Hibs fans WERE the difference yesterday and we can be the force that drives this team to Cup Glory. The Yams are infatuated with us. We define them. I find it funny :greengrin

GlenrothesHibee
04-03-2013, 09:55 PM
The Yams had worked themselves up into a frenzy - convinced THAT result was the death of Hibs FC. Erm, WRONG.

Yesterday's performance and brilliant support in a competition we just cannot get a break in, showed that Hibs are very much alive and kicking. Great atmosphere, better team than 12 months ago, and a steely determination throughout the club. The Hibs fans WERE the difference yesterday and we can be the force that drives this team to Cup Glory. The Yams are infatuated with us. We define them. I find it funny :greengrin

What i saw yesterday was a vibrant club bursting with massive potential and passion. They cant stomach it.

Sir David Gray
04-03-2013, 11:02 PM
Threads like the ones being mentioned just prove that the possibility that we might just win the Scottish Cup is absolutely destroying them inside and it's giving them nightmares.

If we win the cup, they might as well fold because they would have nothing left, they would have no more songs to sing.

If we win the cup this year, at least we can safely say that we'll still have a club to support in 5 years' time, that's not something that Hearts fans will be able to say with any degree of confidence after last year.

The thought of James McPake walking up the steps Hampden on the 26th May to lift the Scottish Cup is the worst nightmare of every single Hearts fan and I hope they're having lots of sleepless nights between now and then just thinking about it.

:giruy:

Diclonius
04-03-2013, 11:05 PM
Threads like the ones being mentioned just prove that the possibility that we might just win the Scottish Cup is absolutely destroying them inside and it's giving them nightmares.

If we win the cup, they might as well fold because they would have nothing left, they would have no more songs to sing.

If we win the cup this year, at least we can safely say that we'll still have a club to support in 5 years' time, that's not something that Hearts fans will be able to say with any degree of confidence after last year.

The thought of James McPake walking up the steps Hampden on the 26th May to lift the Scottish Cup is the worst nightmare of every single Hearts fan and I hope they're having lots of sleepless nights between now and then just thinking about it.

:giruy:

Correct.

I have no doubt in my mind that however much we want to win it, they want us not to win it more.

PatHead
04-03-2013, 11:15 PM

Wouldn't need to as there are thousands left. He will have the choice of seats. As for them not coming along this Sunday because it is Mother's day, well they are guaranteed to get their Nat which doesn't happen that often.

Sir David Gray
04-03-2013, 11:34 PM
Wouldn't need to as there are thousands left. He will have the choice of seats. As for them not coming along this Sunday because it is Mother's day, well they are guaranteed to get their Nat which doesn't happen that often.

Don't you actually need to know who your mother is before Mother's Day can take on any sort of relevance? :confused:

PatHead
04-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Don't you actually need to know who your mother is before Mother's Day can take on any sort of relevance? :confused:

They have a choice of sister, auntie or gran.

05-03-2013, 08:43 AM

Mercer & co never killed us back in the summer of 1990 and they most certainly never killed us last year! We will never be killed of by anyone especially not those inbred, deluded mutants!

They saw what a wonderful support we had on Sunday and they just can't handle it, kickback absolutly reeks of jealously. They despise hibs more than they love their own club, everything they do has to involve getting one over on us. Its a very sad and pathetic existence they all live over there. A horrible, bigotted club with a vile, arrogant, deluded set of fans and the whole of Scotland can't for Vlad to pull the plug on them, because like their hun big brothers, they wont be missed.

Im incrediably proud to be a hibs fans, as are thousands of people. The fact hearts fans thought that after the cup final us fans would hide away and our club would wither away and die is just hilarious and shows you exactly how deluded their small little minds are. Hibernian are far from dead, we have only gotten stronger!

green glory
05-03-2013, 08:47 AM
They have a choice of sister, auntie or gran.

In the case of the Gorgie tramps, that could mean the same person.

hibees 7062
05-03-2013, 08:50 AM
Mercer & co never killed us back in the summer of 1990 and they most certainly never killed us last year! We will never be killed of by anyone especially not those inbred, deluded mutants!

They saw what a wonderful support we had on Sunday and they just can't handle it, kickback absolutly reeks of jealously. They despise hibs more than they love their own club, everything they do has to involve getting one over on us. Its a very sad and pathetic existence they all live over there. A horrible, bigotted club with a vile, arrogant, deluded set of fans and the whole of Scotland can't for Vlad to pull the plug on them, because like their hun big brothers, they wont be missed.

Im incrediably proud to be a hibs fans, as are thousands of people. The fact hearts fans thought that after the cup final us fans would hide away and our club would wither away and die is just hilarious and shows you exactly how deluded their small little minds are. Hibernian are far from dead, we have only gotten stronger!

:top marks

Thecat23
05-03-2013, 10:28 AM
There is also a boy over there CraigieBoy who only seems to post 1-5 pics. Nothing else, head firmly in the sand regarding the state of the team. When things look bad let just post cup final pics and pretend all is well. What a throbber.

ibrahimotitch
05-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Just been looking at the table and it got me thinking, is it pretty much impossible Hertz can finish in the top 6. Gary Cock quoted as saying " there's certainly enough points there to finish in top 6" but is there really?

We are currently 9 points ahead of them in 6th place, with only 12 points to play for before the split. With so many other teams from us, Killie, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and St Mirren all above them and likely to pick up a couple of points before the split.

This would surely make it pretty much impossible, couple that with the fact they MUST win all remaining matches which given their recent form isn't likely.

Gatecrasher
05-03-2013, 12:49 PM
Just been looking at the table and it got me thinking, is it pretty much impossible Hertz can finish in the top 6. Gary Cock quoted as saying " there's certainly enough points there to finish in top 6" but is there really?

We are currently 9 points ahead of them in 6th place, with only 12 points to play for before the split. With so many other teams from us, Killie, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and St Mirren all above them and likely to pick up a couple of points before the split.

This would surely make it pretty much impossible, couple that with the fact they MUST win all remaining matches which given their recent form isn't likely.

so if they lose tonight and we win on Sunday we seal their fate in the bottom 6.

GlenrothesHibee
05-03-2013, 12:59 PM
so if they lose tonight and we win on Sunday we seal their fate in the bottom 6.

I think they have bigger concerns. If they lose tonight they will be 15 points above Dundee having played 2 games more and still to play Dundee. Relegation is still very possible for them and thats without the inevitable 10 point deduction for administration.

Gatecrasher
05-03-2013, 01:01 PM
I think they have bigger concerns. If they lose tonight they will be 15 points above Dundee having played 2 games more and still to play Dundee. Relegation is still very possible for them and thats without the inevitable 10 point deduction for administration.
It would still be nice to seal their fate. Oh and it would be 18 point deduction according to most on here :turnevil:

GlenrothesHibee
05-03-2013, 01:05 PM
It would still be nice to seal their fate. Oh and it would be 18 point deduction according to most on here :turnevil:

Even better! They are in deep trouble

Diclonius
05-03-2013, 01:06 PM

The fact that he said that instead of "there's certainly enough points there to finish above Hibs" already means he's less obsessed with us than 90% of their recent managers.

lapsedhibee
05-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Gary Cock quoted as saying " there's certainly enough points there to finish in top 6" but is there really?

Gary "Locke" Cock is technically correct. There's only one more game between the four teams Hibs, Killiemarnock, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen which is guaranteed to generate points for at least one of us (Arabs v Sheepies on the last day).

And if they were to scrape into the top 6 then the looming 18 point deduction would have no effect. It would be a moral crime against the SPL rulebook if this were to happen, so 'mon the Saintees :flag:

JimBHibees
05-03-2013, 01:41 PM
The fact that he said that instead of "there's certainly enough points there to finish above Hibs" already means he's less obsessed with us than 90% of their recent managers.

Hope they win tonight stopping St Johnstone getting any points.

adhibs
05-03-2013, 01:59 PM

nah draw for me. as ***** as hearts are we're only 9 ahead.

Sergey
05-03-2013, 02:07 PM
These trumpets still don't get it. Some dolt posted this on the STV admin thread:

"Posted Today, 14:49
Was also going to say a bit strange that Fed releases a statement then this is meant to come out!"

This would be the same Fedotovas who assured new shareholders that their investment would go solely to the running of the club - and the next day admitting it was to pay a tax liability.

These cretins are truly thick as *****

Aldo
05-03-2013, 02:47 PM
That's all they will ever go on about so **** 5-1 you can have your 5-1 and ill raise you a 6-2 and a 0-7.

You can have your 5-1 but we will still have a club formed in 1875 and will still be going strong after you've done a third lanark.

Cake bake aka sick bag can say or do what they want... Vlad as pillaged them for everything he can get his hands on and now he's off ski.

Heeds oot the sand guys and gals cos that day is fast approaching and it's called

JAMBOGEDDON (fine word made up by someone on another thread which is brilliant)

Phil D. Rolls
05-03-2013, 03:28 PM
I'm surprised nobody has blamed James McPake yet.

Sir David Gray
05-03-2013, 04:06 PM

Hearts can reach 42 points by the time the split arrives.

For them to get into the top six, the results would need to be as follows;

HEARTS

St Johnstone (h) W
Hibs (a) W
Aberdeen (a) W
Ross County (h) W

TOTAL-42 points

ST MIRREN

Dundee (a) L
Dundee Utd (h) W
Celtic (h) L
Kilmarnock (a) W
Motherwell (a) L

TOTAL-38 points

ABERDEEN

Motherwell (h) L
Celtic (a) L
Hearts (h) L
Dundee Utd (a) D

TOTAL-38 points

DUNDEE UTD

St Mirren (a) L
Dundee (h) L
St Johnstone (a) D
Aberdeen (h) D

TOTAL-40 points

KILMARNOCK

St Johnstone (a) W
Ross County (a) L
St Mirren (h) L
Dundee (h) L

TOTAL-41 points

HIBS

Hearts (h) L
Motherwell (a) L
Inverness (h) L
Celtic (a) L

TOTAL-39 points

ST JOHNSTONE

Hearts (a) L
Kilmarnock (h) L
Dundee Utd (h) D
Inverness (a) L

TOTAL-42 points

The above permutations would mean the top six would be;

Celtic
Motherwell
Inverness
Ross County
St Johnstone
Hearts

Not going to happen.

Anything other than a victory for them tonight and it's practically all over.

Golden Bear
05-03-2013, 04:11 PM

A bit strong there Jim. :wink:

I'll grudgingly accept a 0-0 draw but at a cost of a couple of suspensions and a few unfortunate injuries.

Pete
05-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Hearts are that big that the whole world will stop to watch tonights match.

Craig_in_Prague
05-03-2013, 04:24 PM
I hope St Johnstone pump them. It will drive each of them a little further to the edge.
Hibs will or wont make top 6 on merit,
the yams to get pumped every time.

Golden Bear
05-03-2013, 04:25 PM
Hearts are that big that the whole world will stop to watch tonights match.

:agree:

The Man Utd v Real Madrid game pales into insignificance.

marti1875
05-03-2013, 04:29 PM
:agree:

The Man Utd v Real Madrid game pales into insignificance.

Wow, I commend ye on the very quick edit :wink::greengrin

Golden Bear
05-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Wow, I commend ye on the very quick edit :wink::greengrin

Just testing to make sure nobody's fallen asleep.

:greengrin

SwanseaHibs
05-03-2013, 05:08 PM
I hope St Johnstone pump them. It will drive each of them a little further to the edge.
Hibs will or wont make top 6 on merit,
the yams to get pumped every time.

Couldn't agree more. A pumping tonight to keep their winless run going. Drain them of all confidence, split their views on their interim manager, leave them staring into the abyss.

If they make the top 6 then any points deduction would not render them to be relegated so, for me, a St. Johnstone win please.

ALF TUPPER
05-03-2013, 05:17 PM
I never want them to win any games, pick up any points ...... Ever!

Tick Tock ..... Tick Tock .... Gorgie filth

i feel much better after that :greengrin

kaimendhibs
05-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Hope st Johnstone hammer them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05-03-2013, 05:29 PM
Hope St johnston hammer them. Dont need hearts to do us any favours thank you.

JHFC
05-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Couldn't agree more. A pumping tonight to keep their winless run going. Drain them of all confidence, split their views on their interim manager, leave them staring into the abyss.

If they make the top 6 then any points deduction would not render them to be relegated so, for me, a St. Johnstone win please.

what the chances they will get a points deduction?

iwasthere1972
05-03-2013, 05:35 PM
Although it would possibly help us if St Johnstone came away pointless from the pink palace, I truly hope that the Yams are royally pumped. Followed by a further doing on Sunday.

Jack Hackett
05-03-2013, 05:35 PM
'Mon the Saints! I sooo want US to make it 7 in a row on Sunday :thumbsup:

itslegaltender
05-03-2013, 05:36 PM
good old Barry saying the Yams are disgusted at STV story. Apparently they are :greengrin going to go legal! aye right. Time for companies to start to call in their debts with the Council first.

Dashing Bob S
05-03-2013, 05:38 PM
I'm afraid the days have long passed where I could grudgingly wish those tiresome muppets 'do us a favour', by taking points of this club, or knocking out that club. I now only wish for those financially doped up cheats to be ruthlessly crushed by every team they play against.

SwanseaHibs
05-03-2013, 05:39 PM
what the chances they will get a points deduction?

Quite clear-cut.

If they enter administration before the season ends they face an 18 point deduction. This is based on the number of points they accrued last season (54) being divided by 3 then rounded up to the nearest whole point.

If they do not enter administration then they won't face any deduction.

05-03-2013, 05:40 PM
I'm afraid the days have long passed where I could grudgingly wish those tiresome muppets 'do us a favour', by taking points of this club, or knocking out that club. I now only wish for those financially doped up cheats to be ruthlessly crushed by every team they play against.

Spot on!

GlenrothesHibee
05-03-2013, 05:50 PM
I can see it now. Hearts go into administration incuring an 18 point deduction. They go to Dens park on the last day knowing just one point will keep them up. They take a huge following, most of them with banners and flags saying "SPL SURVIVORS 2012-13" and the like. Its a tight game poised at 0-0 when a young Dundee player sporting a magnificent tash starts to warm up on the sidelines......

Sir David Gray
05-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Hope St Johnstone hammer them tonight.

iwasthere1972
05-03-2013, 06:02 PM
I can see it now. Hearts go into administration incuring an 18 point deduction. They go to Dens park on the last day knowing just one point will keep them up. They take a huge following, most of them with banners and flags saying "SPL SURVIVORS 2012-13" and the like. Its a tight game poised at 0-0 when a young Dundee player sporting a magnificent tash starts to warm up on the sidelines......

Or maybe a visit to Paisley where they only need to take a point from St Mirren to avoid the drop. St Mirren thrash them 5-0 and are once again blamed for ruining the away fans day out. Only two months after losing in the diddy cup to the same opponents.

GlenrothesHibee
05-03-2013, 06:06 PM
Or maybe a visit to Paisley where they only need to take a point from St Mirren to avoid the drop. St Mirren thrash them 5-0 and are once again blamed for ruining the away fans day out. Only two months after losing in the diddy cup to the same opponents.

I like it

theonlywayisup
05-03-2013, 06:09 PM

Are you Kidding?

Jack Hackett
05-03-2013, 06:11 PM
Are you Kidding?

Al bert it's only wishful thinking....nice thought though :greengrin

GlenrothesHibee
05-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Are you Kidding?

Aye ok. Tight game poised at 0-0 is just silly

Aldo
05-03-2013, 06:15 PM
good old Barry saying the Yams are disgusted at STV story. Apparently they are :greengrin going to go legal! aye right. Time for companies to start to call in their debts with the Council first.

The cooncil (heed of anyway) is full of yams.... 50 or so grand in arrears but they are too busy chasing auld folk for a couple of quid.

Forgot to mention I want them to lose every game they play including the nite. I hope Saints take 3 off of them and Webster gets sent off or injured.

GlenrothesHibee
05-03-2013, 06:19 PM
Are you Kidding?

I see what you did there. Slow tonight.

iwasthere1972
05-03-2013, 06:37 PM
You can't win anything with Kidds.

Aldo
05-03-2013, 06:38 PM
You can't win anything with Kidds.

Bet Rix and Thomson will disagree!!