PDA

View Full Version : Scott Robertson - Fantastic!

California-Hibs
03-03-2013, 10:16 PM
There was obviously many star's today in that Hibs team but I thought I'd signal out Robertson. For me, since he's came into our midfield our general attacking play and shape has been night and day compared to before he arrived. He is fast becoming a very important player for us and I've been very impressed by Scott so far! :flag:

KWJ
04-03-2013, 01:58 AM
He certainly, like everyone, had a good game today. Will be even better when he starts banging in a few goals like his Utd days.

CmoantheHibs
04-03-2013, 02:11 AM
I think he will be a fantastic signing for us.He is very different type of player to our others midfielders and makes some great forward runs.Today was his best game so far and its noticable that, like you say, since he has come in there is a much better balance to the midfield.He puts in a power of running and seemed to be everywhere today.

Hibbyradge
04-03-2013, 06:27 AM
He certainly, like everyone, had a good game today. Will be even better when he starts banging in a few goals like his Utd days.

I hope he bangs in a few more than he did for Dundee United (9 in 107 appearances).

Brightside
04-03-2013, 06:45 AM
I certainly wasnt a fan after his first few games, but he has impressed me in the last couple. Still needs to get some muscle behind him, and i would also say that the 4-5-1 suits him like it does the majority of our midfield.

1two
04-03-2013, 07:19 AM
He's the reason we've been able to play more of a passing game the last couple of matches as he has a better positional sense than the other midfielders.

Griffiths takes the headlines but Claros was my MOM.
Robertson also up there but don't think anyone was too bad.

Billy Whizz
04-03-2013, 07:30 AM
I hope he bangs in a few more than he did for Dundee United (9 in 107 appearances).

It would be nice if someone passed to him in the box sometimes. Saw him get into the box a number if times yesterday, but no one passed to him?

GraniteCityHibs
04-03-2013, 09:30 AM
He's the reason we've been able to play more of a passing game the last couple of matches as he has a better positional sense than the other midfielders.

Griffiths takes the headlines but Claros was my MOM.
Robertson also up there but don't think anyone was too bad.

:agree:

100% agree with that! I said that as they were announcing Griffiths and as I spoke Claros muscled his way into another tackle and came out with the ball. He did it all game and used the ball very well!