PDA

View Full Version : Cheers Mikey

Pretty Boy
03-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Good job organising the buses.

Hopefully the eagles will be soaring again for the semi.

wazoo1875
03-03-2013, 07:42 PM
I'll second that. Thanks Mikey, a job well done !

Russell The Dug
03-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Cheers too to Jamie and the bounce bus.

madabouthibs
03-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Top notch mate, the noise we were making on the way to the game from the Social Club, brilliant!
"DON'T BANG THE WINDOWS!!!!"
:faf::faf:

jodjam
03-03-2013, 08:43 PM
Thanks mikey. Had a giggle at the mercer song as we went past the cemetery.

TheFamous1875
03-03-2013, 08:46 PM
Have to say me and co had a brilliant time on the buses Mikey, thanks for organising it all! Shame about the left turn at Regent Road though...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pretty Boy
03-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Have to say me and co had a brilliant time on the buses Mikey, thanks for organising it all! Shame about the left turn at Regent Road though...

I'll take responsibilty for that.

Told the driver left meaning onto ER and she paniced and went one too early!

Mikey
03-03-2013, 08:59 PM

Nae bother. Thanks for looking after bus 2 :aok:

Leishy1995
03-03-2013, 09:04 PM
The lad who got lost in Killie is currently ghosting trains home, thanks for a great day!

jeffers
03-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Yes, thanks a lot guys really appreciate it. Had a brilliant day.

Barney McGrew
04-03-2013, 08:05 AM
Thanks mikey. Had a giggle at the mercer song as we went past the cemetery.

"Wallace Mercer is the fourth one on the left" :singing:

:whistle:

BTW, that's two wins and eight goals when travelling on the soaring Eagles. Any chance we can organise a bus for Sunday at this late stage?

Bostonhibby
04-03-2013, 08:13 AM

Yep, same from here, thanks to all who organised an enjoyable trip, Barr Castle club was brilliant.
Hhaving a wee giggle about the supersonic speed journey through as we head south at a slightly higher speed! Great buses, only way to travel, am thinking about getting one.

HibeeMassive
04-03-2013, 08:41 AM

Never mind that, what about her reversing back onto the M8 from the slip road!! "We are the Hibees, we'll do what we want"

DMR1875
04-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Why do you keep using these sh#t buses. Fair enough last years final needed coaches for both Edinburgh teams supporters and the short supply forced you to book them. Would be quite happy paying more for something decent. Nothing against you Mickey and thanks for all the organizing you do. GGTTH

Squealing pig
04-03-2013, 05:26 PM
Why do you keep using these sh#t buses. Fair enough last years final needed coaches for both Edinburgh teams supporters and the short supply forced you to book them. Would be quite happy paying more for something decent. Nothing against you Mickey and thanks for all the organizing you do. GGTTH

It will be the bus company who chooses what bus to use not the booking party.

Mikey
04-03-2013, 05:29 PM

It will be the bus company who chooses what bus to use not the booking party.

We use those buses because people like them. The price is cheap and you can talk to the folk sitting around you, rather than peering over the top of a headrest.

And we were using them long before last May.

There are plenty of other buses available :wink:

Let's keep it on topic folks.................

El Gubbz
04-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Not going near one of those golden eagles for the rest of my days! Especially if its that bird driving. Reversing back on the M8 and taking numerous wrong turns! No chance